The Ace Of Spades [OOC]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just realized the IC was up. I got my post in nonetheless!

I'll make a post after tattoo appt.

Uh, sorry.
Yeah, kinda messed up back there. Wasn't done yet but pressed tab without realizing it and then pressed enter and magic happened. FFFFs. Might wanna go over it another time, bud.

Now its done. Hop in.

Oh, that explains it. I was wondering why your post suddenly stopped.

Why does your post scream 'enlightenment' in my face? It is beautiful.

Also I need everyone to post a starting post so I can work something for you throw stuff at.

• Love
Reactions: Torack
I am working on one now. (I'm afraid I tend to be one of those night rpers) I don't know when it will be done, but it will be done within the next few hours (at most)

Aaaaand done. Go ahead and throw stuff. (It will probably be a punch at Tamlen...he can be a real creeper)

Man, you're making yourself out to be an oracle of the internets or something.
"Heed ye heathens, my shiny and sparkly words! Heed ye, and bathe in the enlightenment that doth cometh!"

If only Tamlen were so lucky. But I can assure you, Xy, that he will be punched. Only it is not his time. Not yet.

Reactions: Torack
Is there one spot for this marauder?

The more, the merrier, after all. Hop in when you're ready, mate!

Yuuka, I hasn't rped with you in ages! Come we can be legendary together, Bwahaha!

• Love
Reactions: IceChateau777
Your drawings have always been really gooooood.....
I am honored to join you~!

• Love
Reactions: Manna Beast
ummm is this still open i was just wondering i'm finaly on this site again and i say your banner and was thinking "That looks cool i wounder if its still open" i read everything and i thought i was dead and went to heaven. IT LOOKS AWESOME even more awesome then Prussia

ummm is this still open i was just wondering i'm finaly on this site again and i say your banner and was thinking "That looks cool i wounder if its still open" i read everything and i thought i was dead and went to heaven. IT LOOKS AWESOME even more awesome then Prussia
This is still open, so hop on in~!

And I make LOOONG-ASS histories; don't blame me if it takes a week!
I might PM you an early post.

YEAH (I just scared my mother when I read your post) just give me a few and you got your self a new Character. ^.-

Hope you like her ^^'

What doth thou strange fellow go by?

my name is um let me think ahhh i think..... I have no idea so I will name myself Dark or Night. mostly Dark because sounds cool.
He/She/Yeah/Mmhmm
whats a Mmhmm i really don't understand Mmhmm i guess you mean girl.
Be realistic and sensible is all I'm asking. Except if it's an immortal
umm ok ill be real-list-sic what ever the word is. I am older then you grandmother. how i know i just know.
Free-for-all, Eidos is one HUGE kitchen sink
why calling the place a Sink what is A sink any ways. I'm a fairy that heals and kind of control something very very dark so don't get on my bad side (she controls darkness and light)

Personality : A complete mental evaluation ain't necessary
ok umm my personality i am a sweet person at time but can be evil when friends are in danger
Profile Kinda like a hybrid backstory/history Describe where he's been, what he's up to, where he wants to go.

ok Ill tell you my backstory and everything so I was always the one that got picked on because I was different. my mother I believe didn't love me and my father hated me. so I ran away from my home. I was not really different I just had Very funny powers. my new mother say I have a Rare thing like two power so that why people pick on me. so now to how i meet my new mother. so you remember that i was running away. well I was running away when it started to rain. which is not good for a fairy wing you see the water can damage a wing for a very long time. luck for me it was only 5 weeks. when i felt the first drop i freaked out i need to get on the ground and hide my wings. or hide under a tree away from the rain. when I got out of the rain i was soaked to the bone and was becoming very sick because my wings was damaged. lucky their was a lady (my new mom) that was running to her home which was not far from where I landed. I was scared of her at first but then i got to know her more and found out she was made fun of as well because she can see things. like the future and stuff. then one day when i came back home from picking MoMos (Its big like an apple but it taste like grape) which was around are home to see mom on the floor sick as ever. she told me that i cound not help her and that it was time for her to go. but before she left she gives me a necklace with a star, a sun and a moon on it and told me to make my aventer people would need me

What is on himself at the moment

well i have food water and wings. but i always hide it.
IF your character had a theme, what would be its name?

I'M THE HERO, I'M AWESOME AND I KICK YOUR BUTT BIG TIME hehe
Picture or words is up to you, champ
well i have two forms my fair pissed off form then
e8hrarzo-32dd2ce.png

then theres the HUMAN ME
tumblr_lkzb3yM81L1qav0yyo1_1280.jpg

Necklace:
Sun_moon_star_690v.jpg

Hmm... Interesting cast.
But I drew my character.

Last edited:
As I said Yuuka, we can be legendary together with arts!

• Love
Reactions: IceChateau777
Status
Not open for further replies.