The Academy for Creative Talents.

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Y-yeah... me too..." Loads of fun. Adrian blushed softly as he thought back on their night together - he still couldn't believe himself. He had never tried something like that before with another person, and Elie's reassuring smile as she guided him through it all still haunted his memory. Like he was going to start doing that to her again. He didn't even think that he had the guts to make a move on her again, not after all the embarrassment he had been through in the last days. It would probably take him agonizingly long to do anything with Elie. Not that she seemed to mind it, though, she seemed rather comfortable with how their relationship was at the moment - maybe that was just Adrian's imagination, though. Either way, here they were, back at Elie's house, and it felt like they were different people now. They'd done a whole lot since they left...

Seeing Adrian's blush made Elie begin to blush as she thought about their weekend together. It was still kind of embarrassing, and she figured Adrian felt that way too, but she was happy about it all. "Would you like to stay over for a bit, or should you be getting back to your house soon." Elie finally said after a a few seconds of blushing. She shook it off and headed into the kitchen. "Would you like anything to drink or eat?" She really didn't want him to go away from her just yet. She hoped he wouldn't mind that all she wanted to do was be by his side, especially after being with him for a whole weekend.

"No... I'm fine, I'm not hungry. And my mom's not home anyways, so I don't think I need to get home soon, I'd rather stay with you for a little." Adrian looked down and played with his fingers as he looked at Elie with a slightly sad expression. Would he really have to tell it? He was scared... scared that she wouldn't accept it. He sat down with her on the couch as they drank a glass of water to deal with the heat. Barely even noticing his own actions, he reached his hand over the couch and put it on top of hers - " - As I thought, I have to tell you. Promise you won't laugh and make fun of me, won't you? It's something... that I don't really know about for sure..."

"Good, I really didn't want you to go yet." Elie said. She followed him to the couch and took a seat down closely to him. She took hold of his hand when he reached for his, then rested her body against his. "You can tell me anything. I promise I won't laugh." She said to him when he had began to ask her about telling her something. It was true that she was suddenly very interested in what he was going to say.

"Uhm... the thing is... I..." Adrian's face went bright red, and tears formed at the corners of his eyes. What was this feeling of dread creeping in on him? It hurt, it hurt so badly - "I-I want... to try dressing like a woman, too." The words impaled him like a sword. It was a giant punch in the gut to say it out loud, and his eyes widened as he stared up at Elie, eyes filled with horror. He would be rejected - thrown away - no one could love a weirdo like him. A person who didn't want to be a woman but still wanted to wear dresses every now and then? How could that even be accepted?!

His response wasn't something that Elie was expecting, but that didn't mean she was upset about it. She was quiet for a moment as she thought about his request, then smiled at him. She tightened the grip she had on his hand. "If that's what you want to do Adrian." She replied, "Of course it's a big surprise but I'm not against it. If it's what you want to do then you should do it, I'm not going to stop you. And, I'll always be here beside you no matter what. So, you don't have to be so afraid." It was true that the request wasn't something she expected, but she loved him no matter what he wanted to do and hey his small body might be kind of cute in more feminine cloths. "But, I don't know if you'll end up fitting into any of my cloths, I'm still smaller than you." She said a little jokingly, hoping to make him feel better.

Status
Not open for further replies.