The Academy for Creative Talents.

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Of course it is." Over the time they ate together, Adrian could feel himself slowly calming down in her presence, like the world had just disappeared. The anxiety from before was gone, and his eyes moved over her. "What do you think will happen when we get back? W... will your parents... be mad at me...?" It downed on him like a bomb. What if they knew?! What if they somehow figured out what had happened?! His blush was back immediately, deepening by the second. He couldn't imagine how shameful it would be for the two of them.

Elie looked up from her meal when he began to ask questions. "Well, I'm sure they might have some suspicion considering we were together over night here." She began to say, with a smile. "But I think it will be okay. I don't really think they'll be that mad, my parents are kind of weird and don't really act like normal parents. So, there's nothing for you to worry about."

"Ah... that's right. I'm sorry... I just... well, this is unsurprisingly something new for me." Adrian said gently as he looked into her eyes. He wanted to make conversation between them, but he felt as wrapped in a sleepy blanket. He wanted to be able to tell her things, but deep inside, he was scared. Scared of what she would think if he told her everything. It seemed like too much to just tell her.

Elie smiled, then let out a little laugh, "It's new to me too." She told him. "Are you forgetting that we're both in the same position when it comes to firsts." She took another bite out of her food. There was something cute about Adrian when he was in his shy mode that made Elie just want to go over to him and cuddle. Though, they were eating and that probably wouldn't go well with food at the table. "We're going through it all together and that makes me happy."

Adrian breathed out softly. "I... suppose you're right. I'm just slightly... paranoid of nature, I guess. I'm happy to be with you now, and I hope everything will be fine." He smiled softly at Elie, sliding a hand over the table to hold hers. "Thank you." He said softly, looking up at the clock. "When we go home, we need to prepare for the project. There's a group project next week, and I heard that we would be in the same group." Adrian smiled softly. The project was part of their last week before vacation.

Elie saw his hand coming over to hers, and with a smile on her face she helped him out by bringing her hand together with his. "Everything will be." Elie replied, "Trust me, when you have someone with you like we do, everything will always turn out fine as long as we're together." She knew the way Adrian was and that was okay, but she also wanted to help him if he wanted it, help him understand that he didn't need to feel that way all the time because she was there with him now. "Oh, the project. I almost forgot about that. Sure, we can get ready once we get back home." She finished up her food, but waited for Adrian before she would get up and clean them. Plus, she didn't want to go letting go of him hand yet.

"C'mon, let's get the dishes out. We don't want to sit here forever." Adrian said with a little smile as he took his own things to the kitchen, going back to get the pot and the other containers they had used for the food, putting it all in the dishwasher after briefly cleaning it with some water. He watched her as she came with the last things, helping him out, and when about ten minutes had passed, they were done with the work. Adrian took her with him to the living room, and they sat down. He was pleased that the place didn't have a TV or anything like that. It left them completely isolated, so that they could have some peace with each other. Adrian buried his face in her neck as they sat together, wanting her warmth.

Elie nodded to his remark, then got up with her plates to go to the kitchen to help him clean up. With the two of them it didn't seem to take that long and once all the dishes were put into the dishwasher, Adrian led Elie into the living room. She took a seat beside him very closely and let him rest his head against her. She took hold of his hand and laced their fingers together. "I like it being just me and you here together. It's nicer being alone with you than having to deal with other people around. If we didn't have school I would have wanted to stay here even longer just with you." She said to him almost in a whisper.

"I know, but we both know that we'll have to go there." Adrian slowly pulled Elie up into his lap, smiling as his hands combed through her hair. It was like a dream to be with her like this. His hands went down her shoulder blades to her waist. "Can we... just a little bit?" Adrian asked softly as he leaned in closer. The incident outside earlier had left him... hanging. It was lonely to just think about it. His hands went to her legs, placing on the outer side of her thighs. He leaned in close, lips first connecting to her neck, then her cheeks, and last, he aimed for her lips, looking into her eyes as he pulled her close to him.

Elie knew they would have to go back, but it was nice just thinking about the fact of staying there alone together. She enjoyed that so much that she just didn't really want it to end, but she knew they had to go back to their everyday lives, at least they could still spend time with each other then too. She listened to his request and smiled at him, giving a little nod. "Of course." She whispered to him as he was beginning to kiss her neck, then went on to her cheek. She smiled more when he was inching closer to her lips, and she closed the gap between them.

Adrian closed his eyes as their lips connected, hands moving into her hair. He'd never get tired of this. His hands traveled down her spine, resting back on her waist as he leaned in closer, deepening the kiss. His face was starting to heat up, heart pounding loudly in his chest. He was slightly nervous about this whole situation, still not used to the fact that he had been farther than this with another human, that this wasn't his first time anymore. "I love you." He muttered as he pulled back, resting his head on her chest. Maybe it was just fine to stay like this with her. He could feel her heart pounding against his cheek.

"I love you too." Elie replied as he rested his head against her chest. She smiled, happily, wrapping her arms around him tightly as he relaxed. It really would be great if they had more time to just be alone together, but she knew they had other things to deal with. Still, hopefully they would get some time in the future to enjoy each others company like they were. "I love you very much." She whispered as she kissed the top of his head lightly.

Adrian nodded softly as he snuggled against her body. It only took moments for him to doze off like that, also with the awareness that they needed to get up early and pack their things the next morning. Then they would be back to their regular lives without much to them, and Adrian would experience once again that there was clear difference to this moment and the life that they lived on the other side of this little mirage of a dream.

Elie giggle lightly as he snuggled against her. When she started to notice Adrian was dozing off, she as well decided to close her eyes. It was comfortable and relaxing being in his arms, it was much better than being anywhere else. It made it so easy to just want to stay in his arms forever, though she knew that couldn't happen. As much as they wanted to, they still had a life to deal with and Elie couldn't go messing up her grades either. That would make things bad and then teachers would start to think Adrian was the reason and try to separate them. She couldn't deal with not being with him. It would be nice when they didn't have to deal with school, like summer. They could spend their whole days together, just in each others arms.

Adrian wasn't that worried for the future. He was sure that they would be okay as long as they had each other, cheesy as it might sound. He had slept that night to the fullest, without much to worry about. He was delighted to find that he was still in Elie's arms when he woke up the next morning, and instead of waking her, he simply leaned in and snuggled to her, enjoying the warmth and comfort in being like this. He had woken early anyways, and they had started early on their packing. They would most likely be fine, and Adrian was happy with that. He glanced up at her face; from this angle, it was so beautiful. He reached his hand up and stroked a lock of hair away from her face.

Elie hadn't realized she had fallen asleep so quickly, but Adrian was just so comfortable and warm that it was almost impossible not to. Though, it was bit upsetting that there weekend was pretty much over and they had to leave the next day. With the packing finished mostly, at least they could spend some time just still in each others arms or enjoying there last few hours alone. When Adrian had woken up, Elie was still asleep. She stirred slightly when he had touched the lock of hair that had fallen on her sleep, but it only made her move closer to him. After a little while longer, Elie began to wake, sleepily looking up at Adrian. "I wish we didn't have school to go to and we could stay here like this."

"Well, well, school is school and we need to fulfill its wishes." Adrian said, eyes still closed. He opened them after a moment with a smile on his face. "Let's get packing, we need to go home today." He said softly as he sat up, grabbing onto a suitcase as he went. He took it slow when packing, actually not wanting to go home either, but there wasn't much he could do about it. He sighed softly as he looked at the clothes already packed. Well... if he was going to say so himself, it had been a great time together with her. But it really would've been nice if it had lasted a little longer... Adrian sighed heavily as he closed the bag, turning around and finding Elie standing there.

Elie made a sigh, she knew he was right but she wished he wasn't. She watched him get up, though she didn't move just yet. Hoping to cling on to any last moments they could have still. But, she saw him packing more things away, only to sigh at the cloths already packed. She smiled, at least he was feeling the same way she was when it came to having to leave. "Summer break is coming soon, maybe we can come back here?" She finally said, then slowly got up like she was supposed to. She walked over to where Adrian was, watching him let out a deep sigh as he closed one of the bags up. "And, just because we have to leave here and go to school doesn't mean we won't be together. We'll still see each other everyday."

"Yeah... that's right. Sorry for sulking." Adrian said with an awkward grin on his face as he leaned over to her, kissing her forehead as he hooked up in the bags, looking out of the window facing the sea. It was really a nice place. He turned to Elie, handing her a few of the bags, the lightest ones, as he went out of there. He left it to Elie to lock the place up and check things; after all, she knew the place better than Adrian did. And with that, they set on their way home from the small beach house together. Once they were back home, Adrian was surprised in how different everything felt after they'd been there. They'd really... made it all the way here together. It made him simply blush as he stared out into nowhere in particular.

Elie smiled, taking the bags that Adrian gave her. She went around the house, making sure everything would be off. She didn't want to cause problems for her family if they ended up leaving something on, though they really didn't use much of the house in the first place. She flipped off the lights as they went, then locked up the door once they were out. Unfortunately, the ride to get back home felt very short for Elie, she had wished it took much longer to get back. She sat with Adrian, holding his hand tightly. When they finally had gotten back Elie had a bit of disappointment rush over her, she really just didn't want to be back just yet. But, there wasn't anything they could do about it. "I had a fun time." She finally said to Adrian, giving him another smile as she went towards her house to let them both in. It seemed her parents happened to be out.

Status
Not open for further replies.