The Academy for Creative Talents.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adrian's heart sped up in tact with him remembering the night before, filled with kisses, warmth, skin against skin... the sensations welled up in him, and his hands moved up her back, his body pressing her entirely up against the tree. The kiss got more desperate from his side, and when he finally pulled back, his face was flushed and he seemed ashamed. "I'm... I'm sorry, I--" He stuttered. He'd completely lost himself to the point where even he himself was embarrassed of his actions. He looked away with a heavy blush on his pretty face.

Elie smiled at Adrian when he pulled away. She placed her hand on his cheek and moved his head slowly back to look at her. "You don't have to be sorry." She whispered. "I'm glad that you're getting more used to all of this. It makes me happy." She had a blush on her face as well, gently giving him a peck on his lips. "You know, you're really cute when you blush like this too."

Adrian just got redder in the face at that comment, and pushed her hair away from her forehead, pressing his own forehead to hers. "You're seriously embarrassing, you know that, right?" He muttered as he opened his shiny, blue eyes to stare into Elie's glowing ones. He was stricken with her beauty, his expression that of a curiousness and a signal that he was lost in his own little world. He couldn't help himself from just staring silently.

Elie giggled, "Good, It's fun to embarrass my boyfriend and you're still super cute when it happens." She replied to him with a cheerful smile. She began quiet as he stared into her eyes, causing her to blush even more. "Would you like to go somewhere else now, or just go back to the house? I'll do anything you want, I just want to be able to be with you the whole time."

"I don't know. I have the bad habit of saying "whatever you want to do" and there we have the problem..." Adrian said with a little smile as he hugged her, pulling her away from the tree. He'd felt a bit embarrassed before, but he felt fine now, not too much to deal with. He was happy that he could spend his time with Elie like this, their happiness finally starting to come to them. At first, they'd not even been able to be together, and now...

Elie giggled a bit, "You're right. You usually do tend to say whatever you want to do." She replied, she took hold of his hand while he was helping her away from the tree. "You know that you can always let me know if there's something you want to do. But for now if there isn't why don't we continue with our walk. It's beautiful out here and I love being able to spend it with you."

Adrian nodded as he followed her, looking around the area as they walked together. He reached out his hand and took hers in his own, their walk continuing on as he glanced around. "I'm... considering growing my hair out. What do you think about that?" He asked, getting a bit nervous. People had the tendency of assuming things when he would want to change appearance. The last time he'd mentioned something, they thought he'd become gay.

Elie took a look over at him and smiled, "Grow your hair out? I think you look pretty amazing as you are now, but I think that would also fit you." She told him cheerfully and played with his fingers a bit as they continued to walk. "Who knows, maybe you'll really like it." She added and started to try and picture him with longer hair. He was still good looking, no matter what he did with his hair and it made Elie blush just thinking about it.

Adrian smiled as he looked down, his hands shaking a little bit as he spoke out, voice equally shaky to his hands. "I... it's something I've been thinking about for a long time. It's... it's a bit confusing." He said gently, not having accepted things yet himself. He hadn't thought about it for a while, but this talk had brought it back to his mind. It was a longer explanation, but he looked at Elie for mercy. He didn't know if he could really say it just yet.

Elie gave him and smile, and tightened her grip on his shaking hand. "You don't have to tell me the reason yet, you don't even have to at all if you don't want to." She said back to him, "It's your choice what you want to do, and I think you would look fine in both hair styles, whether short or long. You know, not everyone can do that." She said with a little wink to him. "Plus, if you don't like it long yourself it's a pretty easy fix."

Adrian took a shaky breath as he looked away. She was so kind... why couldn't he say something like that to her? It was important if he wanted to be honest with her... he stopped up once again, scooping her into his arms. ".... I'm sorry." Was all he said as he kissed her cheek and her hair, closing his eyes as he hugged her tightly. What should he tell her when the time came? How could he explain it to her? Could he even do it, in the first place?

Elie was surprised when he grabbed her, but she wrapped her arms around him back. "You don't have to say sorry." She said back, "It's okay." She knew a lot of things were hard for Adrian, this seemed to be another one and she understood that. She wasn't going to force him to tell her, when he was ready he would and that's what she really wanted. She held him back tightly, giving him a kiss in return after he closed his eyes.

Adrian looked at her with wide, innocent eyes as she kissed him, heart pounding harshly in his chest. "I love you." He whispered softly as he looked at her. Maybe he was safe, after all. The way that she would look at him made him feel very safe. He hoped and wished for her to accept him with all of his differences from a normal person, all of his little quirks that not many people knew about. His need for close contact with people that he cared about, for example.

"I love you too." Elie said back, still holding him tightly. She gave him a cheerful smile, letting out a little giggle as well. "Would you like to head back to the house now, we can work on making some lunch together." She then asked him, he'd probably feel more comfortable if they were alone in the house anyway. She understood that, and since she was already surprised with what he did today, she figured that would be enough of that kind of things for now. He deserved to be in a place that he felt more comfortable now.

Adrian nodded, grabbing onto her hand. He breathed in slowly, closing his eyes. He would be okay. He would be completely okay. There was no one here to hurt him anymore. He leaned forward, kissing her cheek as they walked together. He would make sure that she knew how much she meant to him. How could he not describe this feeling for her? He couldn't say it in words, but he felt that his gestures were enough. When they reached the little house, Adrian went straight for the kitchen, hopping along in a happy manner. He felt more comfortable in this kind of environment, away from prying eyes and judging stares.

Elie walked with Adrian back to the house. When they got there, she was glad to see that he had calmed down and was enjoying himself a bit more again. She knew being outside with all those people wasn't really what he liked. She followed him into the kitchen, with a smile on her face as she watched him. "So, what should we make?" She then asked him, "You're going to have to take the lead and I help, because I can't cook anything really."

"Oh, let's go with something light! We could like, make omelet with ham and then a fresh salad. It's really nice now that the wind is powerful, and it seems that the sun is retreating back behind the skies." Adrian smiled, searching for the ingredients. He took out melon, eggs, ham, salad, cucumber, and a number of other vegetables, plus strawberries, all for the salad. He looked at her. "You can cut the salad and everything but the cucumber, melon and strawberries. We don't want them drying out before we start eating." Adrian smiled as he took out the pan, placing it on the stove.

"Okay." Elie said as she watched him get out the ingredients. He acted different in the kitchen, he was happier and nothing seemed to bother him. It made Elie happy, and while finding a knife to cut like he just said, she smiled. She found the knife and cutting board. "Okay, I can do that." She finally replied and began to cut up everything like he said, besides the foods he told her not too.

As they cooked together, Adrian truly felt like he could calm down. There was something strangely relaxing for him about being with Elie like this, as if he was in his own territory, a place that he was allowed to be. He had spent a little while staring at her, and when the food was finally done, they sat down in the living room together with the food, Adrian looking over at her in anticipation of her reaction to the food that she was going to eat.

Elie also enjoyed making the food with Adrian. Although she was never very good at it, Adrian made it easier and more fun. She could actually do it with his help. Once they finished, Elie went with him into the other room and took a seat. She looked at their food with a smile, "It all looks so good." She said and picked up her fork, placing some of the food into her mouth. Once she swallowed, she smiled at him again, her face lit up. "It's delicious and even more so since we made it all together."

Status
Not open for further replies.