The Abandoned Dragon Tavern

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Kry "no payment at all sir. i dont have any money either." he chuckles and puts his hand on jack's shoulder and closes his eyes and glows as jacks wounds slowly heal.

Jack nodded slightly, his body already tense from Fip's touch, tensed even more when the other touched him. It was a involuntary action, but he remained still and closed his own eyes. A warmth seemed to spread throughout his body, starting from where the stranger's hand rested on his shoulder. He could feel it move through him, gently and painlessly knitting broken ribs back together, soothing the bruising. There were other wounds that the magic healed, but they were mostly just more bruises and cuts that were hidden by the little bits of clothing he did wear.

The nekojin's entire body seemed to relax into that warmth, his breathing had normalized and he let his hand fall away from his torso as the bruise and pain just melted away. Lines of pain that had been etched across his facial features seemed to fade away as his entire body relaxed. When it was over, Jack reached up and took the healer's hand, bringing it around to his face. "Thanks." He kissed each fingertip of the man's hand and then let go.

Jack's eyes would then go to the barkeep, a finger poking at his empty glass. "What would I have to do to get a shot of whiskey from you, friend?"

" Red, or white wine, quite the question, " He said giving the healer and the healee flabbergasted glances. " Do I want the sophistication of red wine, or the comfort of white ? " After repeatedly mumbling ' red or white ' to himself he abruptly shouted "Aha!" He dug his hands into the pocket of his slightly ripped trousers, " I've got just the thing for questions like these," He said, still searching his pocket, once he'd found it he pulled it out of his pocket and smacked it on the table triumphantly. " This here coin is well... magical," He broke it in half and threw it either side of the room. " Now if you could all be so kind as to look at the ceiling so I can continue,"

@Kry @Daspro @PrincessLala95
phoenix was a bit werided out by the man kissing his fingers but he shrugged it off and then hears what the man says."greaaaat." phoenix rolls his eyes. he didnt like magicians that much and he rolls his eyes. "a magician." he sighs and looks at saur. "whats your story?"

Last edited by a moderator:
girl-winter-cold-wind-snow-wallpapers-is-snow-anime-hd-wallpapers-1080p-.jpg

Mia shivered, pulling her jacket tight around her shoulders. She had been wondering for a long while now and it was only getting colder to her. Granted it was always cold to her, but now it was becoming unbearable. Shaking her head, she continued walking, ignoring the fact that her hood had flown off in the wind hours ago. Finally she reached the tavern. Squinting at the sign she frowned, forgetting that she could not read. Shrugging slightly, she stepped into the tavern and squinted again against the bright light. The sudden warmth and cheery atmosphere only made her smile and stare at what was before her.​

Saur was quiet as he watched the interaction, a little confused but indifferent. People who came here tended to be a bit on the unusual side, so hew as accustomed to these kinds of random interactions. As the man turned to him, a smirk came to Saur's lips. "My story?" he asked with a light chuckle. "Eh, mate, nothing much to tell - been running this place as long as I can remember. Ask the girls, they'll have more story to tell," he said, gesturing to where Jenn was preparing for her performance and Mercy was wiping down some tables. Saur's gaze shifted again to the door as a woman walked in and a grin came to his lips. "Evening, madam," he called over politely.

original.jpg

-Misty Kay True
-Part-Demon
Misty shivered underneath the cold winter wind. She had her favorite weapon, a dagger, concealed underneath her coat. She loved her dagger so much. It looked like your average dagger, but the thing is, it was embroidered in an emerald green, and she had etched the word "True" into it with her fingernails over the years. Then, she had her grandfather's favorite pistol in hand. Her parents called it junk, but after repairing it the thing worked just fine for her. Even though her preferred gun type was a rifle, it would do for her now. Her boots clicked against the road buried underneath the snow. It seemed to be a comforting sound, and since she had found the road, she hadn't left it. Soon, a tavern with warm lighting emerging from the windows came into view. Misty smiled at the fact that there would be a shelter. Pulling a hood on over her head, she entered, wondering what she should do first. She reached around near her waist for her pocket of gold, and found the same amount of gold she had when she left her hometown to go and search for her missing dog. Sadly, the search came up with nothing, so she would have to deal with the fact that Dia was gone. Her first dog... Misty shook her thoughts away as she sat down at the bar. She felt a cough coming on, and pulled out the cloth holding some of her hair up to cough into. She had had this sickness for about a week now, which scared her seeing as her parents only waved it off as 'nothing more than a cough'. If it was just a cough, it would've disappeared by now. She retied the delicate black cloth into her hair, and smiled at the girl working the bar. "I'll just have some water, please. I don't drink much." She told her with a smile, wondering what would wash away the pain that was killing her inside. She hoped to have found Dia alive and well, living in the forests, but instead found nothing. She didn't even know how far she had traveled. What if she had really been gone for weeks, maybe even months? That worried her. How would she explain such an absence to her parents? They already thought she was a stupid girl for coming up with the idea, and that she was weak. Oh, how she wanted to have just strangled them there. Her magic would allow it. Her reputation wouldn't. Nobody knew she was part-demon or had the power to wield dark magic. To most, she just had bipolar, but that sooooo wasn't the case.

(I am so sorry - never go the notification.))

Mia blinked, staring over at the one who had greeted her. Was it really evening already? Pushing the thought to the back of her mind, she pulled out a small sack and placed it on the counter. "I'm looking for somewhere to stay, please," she murmured to him, avoiding eye contact.​

[BCOLOR=transparent]An increasingly loud voice could be heard from outside. "Just trust me, it'll be great!" The doors swung open to reveal to patrons and staff alike two dragons, one with your stereotypical green-ish scales, while the other was covered in a thick, white fur, a lock of which covered his eyes. The last one was the one to fastest scuttle over to the counter, the other pacing up to stay within a distance of him. "Good evening," the white one muttered to Saur. "I'd like a glass of water, please." For dragons they weren't big, standing on their lind legs they were around the size of a man.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Having caught up with the one asking for water, the other rolled his eyes. "Seriously, Cole? You're gonna order water at every bar we visit?" he asked him as his focused was quickly stolen by various women around the bar. "Snap, it's the only drink I like, give me a break." In one hand Snap held a peculiar silver pendant, a treasure they've "picked up" in a nearby cavern, being their planned payment. Finally turning around to the bartender, Snap himself asked for an ale.[/BCOLOR]

Status
Not open for further replies.