- Invitation Status
- Posting Speed
- Multiple posts per day, 1-3 posts per day, One post per day, 1-3 posts per week
- Writing Levels
- Advanced, Prestige, Douche, Adaptable
- Preferred Character Gender
- No Preferences
- Fantasy, Romance, Magical, Fictitious, Mystical, Dark & Light
The Abandoned Dragon Tavern is located in the middle of nowhere - in fact, it sometimes seems to be located nowhere itself. It seems to draw wanderers - the lost, the abandoned, the travelling. Though mysterious, the atmosphere of the place is warm and inviting, a place for those it attracts to find whatever it is they seek, whether it's shelter, a good drink, companionship, or themselves.
Given that this is a place that attracts the lost, it seems to be lost itself - those who have been typically say they've never found it again, despite going out in search of the place. The inn is tended by four employees - the bartender, Saur Pesmar, is charismatic as he is handsome, renting out rooms for the night and keeping the drinks flowing. Mercy Well, the barmaid, serves food and drink to patrons and offers some conversation and flirtation here and there while the quiet and reserved fairy Risoria Rose, the tavern's maid, keeps the building clean and tidy at all times. Jenn Vue, meanwhile, is a talented and vain shapeshifter who serves as the tavern's bard - playing instruments, singing songs, and taking on a new shape every night for the fun of it.
- Saur Pesmar
- Mercy Well
- Risoria Rose
- Jenn Vue (version 1)
- Jenn Vue (version 2)
- Jenn Vue (version 3)
The main floor of the tavern is exactly as pictured - tables and a bar counter for patrons to get drinks and rent out rooms, a small stage where Miss Vue performs each night, and a staircase that leads to the second floor, where all the rooms are located. Rooms can only be accessed with a key, given to you by Saur upon rental. Though the building is only so big and the hall only looks to be so long, the tavern seems to have an endless supply of rooms for those who need them.
Rooms needn't be rented by gold - many, especially those who are lost, don't have gold for tavern rooms, so Saur allows a number of other payment methods. Service, for example - if you can't afford a room, just give Risoria Rose an hour of your time and Saur make accommodations. Rare items, favours, and information are just a few other ways to purchase rooms if gold isn't something you come by easily.
Welcome to the Abandoned Dragon Tavern. We hope that your time here will be satisfactory and that you find whatever it is you're looking for.
1. Fighting and sex are not permitted. This is not a libertine RPG, it is open for all-ages. If you meet a character with whom your character has chemistry, however, you can take it to a PM or a private RP.
2. If you leave the Abandoned Dragon Tavern, you may not return. That's just how the magic works. You may, however, bring in a new character.
3. Character bios and pictures are not required. You can, however, use pictures to spice up your posts if you want.
4. All types of characters are permitted - humans, elves, fairies, vampires, witches, werewolves, mermaids, trolls, shapeshifters, centaurs... anything you wish.
5. Try to have fun!