The 4th Age (LotR Based RP)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Can't wait to see the huge ass shifter try to squeeze into doorframes and the little dwarf behind, trying to push him through by his knees 😂🤣😂

Can't wait to see the huge ass shifter try to squeeze into doorframes and the little dwarf behind, trying to push him through by his knees 😂🤣😂
Garm might have to sit outside, or crawl his way in. So the little dwarf would be pushing against his ass trying to get him into the hold lmfao.

• Love
Reactions: EldridSmith

Basic Information
f89a9b89ab7311da479e531f46d0b03e.jpg

Name:
Guald Firebow (Son of Thrald son of Thran son of Frerin Son of Thrain Son of Thror Son of Dain...)

Height:
5' 2"

Race:
Dwarf

Clan:
Longbeard (Durin's Folk)

Kingdom:
Glittering Caves

Lord

Languages:
Khuzdul, Quenya, Sindarin, & Westron

Personal

Coffee
Crafting
Down to earth people
Gemstones & Precious metals
A good fight
Food
People who can enjoy a joke

DISLIKES:
Beard's on women
Most Elves ([Most are] Prissy stuck up tree hugging...)
Elven food
The Ocean
Orcs/Trolls/Goblins/etc
Thieves
Those who insult his works

Personality:
Guald is a stubborn old man without a filter who has tired of ruling. He says what the thinks, means what he says, and if he doesn't like you he'll tell you that to your face with brutal honesty. He's quick to make friends with men and hobbits who enjoy food and drink, and especially those who are craftsmen or miners, and while most elves are boring prissy people who can't enjoy things aside from tasteless salads and talking about the trees, he's willing to give elvish smiths respect for their work (though it pales in comparison to his). He likes to make jokes about others and things, and will laugh at jokes directed at him if they're funny. However he is quick to prove someone wrong if they say ill of his craftsmanship, but he is willing to accept honest criticism if they mean well.

Bio:
Raised in the halls under Lord Gimli, he was hailed as the next lord as the best craftsman and best leader amongst them. Once Gimli sailed away to the sea with Legolas (the only Elf he has liked thus far), he took over the kingdom as being a direct descendant of the lord of Erebor. He spent his time living his life as he pleased, taking his late wife that none were interested in due to her "beardlessness" (it was so thin no one could see it). Together they had seven sons, and he raised them all with care and pride and taught them his craft, how to lead, and how to speak to people. Though as he grew older he grew more honest and his care in being diplomatic waned as only honest thoughts remained as fancy talk bored him. His wife passed ten years ago at the age of 201, as she was eight years his elder. Without his wife to aid him in ruling, he delegated his tasks to his sons and lived as king in name alone aside from dealing with official matters of the uptmost importance. Doing a he pleased, once he heard of the meeting he had his most trusted guard prepare a carriage and set out with him to the meeting, leaving behind his sons a note. "I'm bored and this meeting sounds fun, I'll be back when I please, if I don't come back I blame the elves. Love, Dad."

Abilities

Craftsmanship (Alchemy & Smithing):
Guald has spent his life learning the crafts and teaching them to others, and he has mastered them in his old age. With this he has experimented and made new things such as the Karaad Thrimmek ("Fire bow" a gun but with crossbow bolt like projectiles), various projectile weapons, ways of lighting rooms without the use of candles nor magic, and much more.

Dwarvish Traits (Strength, Fire Resistance & Corruption Resistant):
The Dwarves were created by Aulë to be strong, resistant to fire and the corruption of evil. They were hardier than any other race, and untouched by diseases of men or elves.

Marksmanship:
Having made many projectile weapons, he has learned to master each and every one of them before sharing his knowledge with the other dwarves.

Equiptment

Combat Gear:
His personal "Fire bow" (which has six cylinders with helical bores for the bolt fletching to slide into with spots for containers of gunpowder to be inserted behind the bolt which is hit by a hammer to start the explosion, and a rudimentary scope), 100 reusable steel bolts, his hammer (also used for smithing), his robe (a type of brigandine mail hybrid made of mithral, keeping it light), and a steel helmet lined with mithral.

Regular Gear:
Having come by carriage with a trusted guard and no one else, he has a large assortment of food, dwarvish alcohol, necessities, an alchemy lab and ingredients, a forge & tools, and almost everything a person of his stature would want or need.

Extra

Last edited:
Reactions: Lylith
Hey, would you lovelies like for me to make a sheet for my Wizard? He'll be a DMPC, essentially, traveling with the party as a supporting cast member. I am also still considering making a rider later too. We'll see.

Looks good, my friend. It's fun to see an older character that isn't a super long-lived race. lol

Oh, would anyone be upset if I just gave my wizard a pretty bare bones sheet? I admittedly like the idea of keeping him a bit more secretive. Revealing and building his character and such as we go. Plus, with him having been on Middle Earth for such a short time, making a longer background seems a mite pointless.

Looks good, my friend. It's fun to see an older character that isn't a super long-lived race. lol

Oh, would anyone be upset if I just gave my wizard a pretty bare bones sheet? I admittedly like the idea of keeping him a bit more secretive. Revealing and building his character and such as we go. Plus, with him having been on Middle Earth for such a short time, making a longer background seems a mite pointless.
Yeah he knows he's only got upwards of 50 years left (but likely less) so he couldn't care less about what people think so that makes things fun. Aside since Sauroman used gunpowder for destroying helms deep, it allows me to implement the first "gun" in world!

I don't see any problems with that for your character, you can not give us details if you want since you're the GM.

I feel the same way, having everything handed out in the bio isn't nessacarily good for the rp. Allowing people to actually get to know the character is healthy as well... authentic.

76d48b6ce7cc3d2cfd6b8b58fa625ff4.jpg
Name: Somerled (Common), Luirlan (Maiar)
Species: Maiar/Human

Note: I know it isn't much, but, I figure the more there is to show in game, the better. Plus, for the most part, this is the needed information. lol I hope this is fine for you guys.

Because I am a dummy and forgot to add that, it is now in the intro that the current year is the 240th year of the Fourth Age.

Thank you, Lylith. ^_^
I got your back sugar. I know it's draining having to run a big RP like this xD