THE 100| Sign-Ups|**Revised**

Follow the storyline or venture off a bit?

• Follow it exactly.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Venture off...sorta kinda maybe?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A cocktail of both?

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've decided I want to make another character, if that's alright.
I am going shopping, however, so if I don't get it up by the time you are ready to start just go ahead and start with me. I imagine I'll be back in about 2-4 hours, it just depends how the rodes are and everything. <3

It's completely fine :D
Alright, have fun :D

Color Ref: 8b11bf
"Death's gotta be easy, cause life is hard." -Dr. Dre

tumblr_n5vs6ipX5z1qmx8nto8_r1_250.gif
tumblr_n5vs6ipX5z1qmx8nto6_r1_250.gif
tumblr_n5vs6ipX5z1qmx8nto1_250.gif
tumblr_n5vs6ipX5z1qmx8nto4_r1_250.gif
tumblr_n5vs6ipX5z1qmx8nto2_250.gif

tumblr_n4sww1MQQa1qmx8nto1_250.gif
tumblr_n4sww1MQQa1qmx8nto9_r1_250.gif
tumblr_n4sww1MQQa1qmx8nto8_r1_250.gif
tumblr_n4sww1MQQa1qmx8nto7_r1_250.gif
tumblr_n4sww1MQQa1qmx8nto4_r1_250.gif

Name:
"Clarissa, after my grandmother."
Clarissa (Cl-air-iss-ah) Riley (Rihe-Lee) Scott (Sc-ought).

Nickname and/or Title:
"My friends used to call me Clary."
Clary (Cl-air-ee).

"Not old enough to be floated, but I'm gettin there."

Sexual Orientation:
"Relationships aren't exactly high on my priority list."
Heterosexual (Straight).

Significant Other:
"Like I said, Relationships are not a priority of mine."
N/A.

Strengths:
"I'm good at self defense. Maybe too good."
Clarissa is a great fighter, and incredibly strong- despite how weak she may look. She's very good at hiding, cooking, and running her mouth. One of her talents is noticing other people's weaknesses, and using them to her advantage. Lastly, because both her parent's were doctors she does have some knowledge of medical stuff, but not much.

Weaknesses
"I'd like to think I don't have any."
Due to being in solitary confinement for the past three- almost four- years, Clarissa's 'people skills' are horrible. She's pretty much forgotten how to interact with other people, and so sometimes things come off more insensitive than she mean's it to. Other people's feelings are just not a thing she thinks about. However, her feelings can be easily hurt, as she takes almost anything said about her directly to the heart. Clary is not very good with secrets, and has no experience with any technology. She's never had to save anything either (such as food, water, money, ect), which has caused her to be rather wasteful. Lastly, Clarissa trusts almost no one, and even when she does grow to trust someone it isn't unusual for her to expect them to turn on her sooner or later.

Kin:
"I've been in solitude for some time now, I can hardly remember the people I used to know."
.Mother - Jasmine Scott - Doctor.
.Father - Zachary Scott - Doctor.

"Whatever status I can get would be fine with me... I just want to be with people again."
Guard.

Crime Committed:
"Yeah, the rumors are true. I killed someone, but the son-of-a-bitch deserved it."
One night, when Clarissa was 14, she was walking home with one of her friends. All of her friends had gotten together to celebrate a birthday, but her parent's didn't want her to stay long. So, when it was time for her to go, one of her male friends offered to walk her back. His name was Jason Rodrickson, and he was seventeen at the time. All of her female friends had a crush on him at the time, so she was more than happy to accept his offer.
During their walk, he told her that he really liked her, and they ended up kissing. Which Clary was fine with, until he pushed her against the wall. His hands began to linger places, and when she asked him to stop he only told her to shut up. This scared Clary, and he managed to get her shirt off before she seriously began to fight back. He was much stronger than she was, and so she could only push him away for a few seconds at the time, and he covered her mouth the moment she began to yell of help.
Her pants her around her ankles by the time Clary's fingertips touched something cold and hard. Without thinking she took a hold of it, and bashed it against Jason's head. He stumbled back, and for good measure she hit him again. Once he hit the ground she threw the item- which was apparently a fire extinguisher- down as well. It wasn't until her clothes were mostly fixed that a Guard turned down their way, and as soon as he saw the two of them she was arrested. It was determined later that night that Jason was dead, and the cause of death was a few brute hits to the head. Clary pleaded guilty, because she was not going to deny what she had done, but it seemed that nobody cared why she had done it. Only that a young and promising gentleman had been killed. And, because she showed no remorse for what she had done, she was sentenced to solitary confinement until she was old enough to be retried as an adult.

Personality:
"No comment."
Clarissa is a very careful girl. After Jason, she decided not to trust anyone ever again. And, so far, she had stayed true to her word. Of course, it's pretty easy to keep a promise like that when you're cut off from all human interaction. Because she was not allowed to leave her cell under any circumstances, Clary took up reading. She likes to read all kinds of genre's, and the books she has read are the biggest influence on the person she has become- because there is nothing else to influence her. She's very imaginative, and often can get ahead of herself. Jenna is also incredibly outspoken, and has no problem sharing her opinion with others. She knows a lot of useless fact, but rarely shares them because she believes no one cares. She also believes that no one cares what she has to say, because they certainly didn't care when they tried her for murder. She's quick to jump to conclusions, and is very insecure with herself. She has a hard time interacting with other people, because of how long she's been locked up by herself, but hopes to regain her people skills with some time. She says exactly what is on her mind- which can make her either really funny, or really bitchy. She's also very defensive, and will turn hostile if she feels like she's being threatened in any way. Lastly, she can be violent, if pushed hard enough.

Physical Appearance:
"My mother always told me I'd grow up to be a beautiful girl."

{Height}
Clarissa is average height for her age: 5'6.

{Weight}
Due to all of the muscle she has, Clary weighs 168 lbs.

{Hair}
Clarissa has always hated long hair, because she feels it only gets in the way. Of this reason she keeps her thick brown hair at shoulder length. It's naturally wavy, and she sometimes changes it's part. Usually, the part is on the left side of her skull, nearish to the middle.

{Eye Color}
Clary has bright brown eyes, that stands out against her dark colored hair.

{Scars}
N/A.

{Tattoos}
Clary and her mother went to go get a tattoo for her fourteenth birthday, and so they have matching tattoo's.
e6ed10b0ab4fb09cd9940ce1458fd7d4.jpg

{Piercings}
N/A

Apparel:
"Nothing too different from everyone else.."
Clary's style consists of dark colored pants, that she tucks into her black angle-length combat boots. Her shirts are usually a solid color, and lighter than her pants, and never show off any cleavage. She always wears a camouflage jacket over her shirts, which has a secret pocket inside.

Weapons:
"I prefer to fight with my fists.
While it is true Clarissa is best with hand-to-hand combat, she knows that sometimes it is better to fight with a weapon. Which is why later on she will begin to make spears out of wood.

Biography:
"Let's keep the past in the past."
Growing up, Clarissa was very popular. She had many friends, and got along with adults pretty well. She was a respectable young lady, who always had something nice to say. She appreciated the little things in life. Unlike other children, Earth never interested her. She liked the simple life on the Ark, and stories of the dangers on Earth kept her curiosity of the planet to a minimum. Clary was very flirty with boys her age, but usually never really meant anything of it. It was all just fun and games. Knowing her now, it's hard to believe what a positive person she used to be.

After Jason attacking her, and her killing him, Clary decided to plead guilty in court. She knew that what she had done was wrong, but it was all in self difference. She hadn't actually meant to kill the guy- just get him off of her. She and her family were hoping that because she was so young, and because Jason was trying to rape her, they would give her a punishment such as community service. However, the law was that any crime committed was punishable in the same way, no matter how small and justified. Plus, the little remorse Clary showed about the life she had taken worried the court, so they sentenced her to a life in solitary confinement, until she was eighteen. At that age she would be tried as an adult, and more than likely floated.

During her days in solitude, Clary quickly decided that sulking around was no way to live. Her life would be over soon, so she might as well enjoy whats he still had left of it. She requested books, and began to spend most of her time reading. After a while, however, she started to feel unhealthy and gross. After reading a book about health, she discovered that she was not getting enough physical activity, and would become very ill if she continued on the way she was. So, naturally, she started to work out. At first she'd do laps around her small cell, and then she'd do small repetitions of sit ups or crunches. Eventually she began to advance, and built up to new work out habits. Now, she goes until she max's out- whether her exercise be sit-ups, crunches, push-ups, ect- and then moves onto her next exercise. She does this until her muscles ache and she can barely move, and then she spends the rest of the day reading. Eventually she convinced the officials to hang a punching bag for her, and she started using that when she worked out as well. Because of this, Riley is very toned and very strong.

Theme Song:
"I haven't heard music in a long time."

Other Information:
"I haven't really had an eventful life."
. No one really knows her, and she doubts that anyone remembers Clarissa Scott ever existed .
. She likes to think she's really tough, and puts up a great act because she wants people to think she's tough too .
. Sometimes worries that she's actually a murderer at heart (relevance to theme song) .
. Truly just wants to be accepted .
. Wants to be a main Guard .

Note: he's a work in progress, but I have to run, so I'll finish him later.

tumblr_n7k78i6gdg1r784c8o1_500_zps0hbrp0w7.gif

Devon Vaughn
Nickname and/or Title:

Sexual Orientation: Pansexual
Significant Other: N/A
Strengths: Cunning, dedicated, strong willed.
Weaknesses: Cold, violent, untrustworthy.
Kin: Mother, whereabouts unknown.
Crime Committed: Caused an small scale uprising because he was bored of everyday life on the Ark, got himself thrown in a cell.

Personality: -WIP-

Physical Appearance: Devon is around average height at 5'8", weighting 160 lbs thanks to a bit of extra muscle. His hair is a dirty blonde that is often unkept and overgrown, giving off a messy look. His eyes are black with no hint other color. He's managed to accumulate a few scars over the years, but you should see the other guy. He's likely to gain more over the proceeding months.

Apparel: Nothing flashy, tan pants that are rolled at the ankle, a grey knit shirt, and a black jacket that he wears open and is a little too big on him.

Weapons: Unfortunately, in his opinion, he's only managed to craft up a pointy stick. But he's bound to get his hands on something else, and isn't afraid to fight for it.

Biography:
Devon's father was floated before he'd even had a chance to meet the guy, so no real loss there in his eyes. Better that than knowing him before he was stripped away. Plus, his mother never really talked about it, or him, so it rarely crossed his mind that there was anything missing as far as role models were concerned. Plenty of other kids had drunken, useless parents anyhow. Regrettably, his mother was emotionally weakened by the trials of her life, so he quickly disregarded her authority as soon as he was old enough to acknowledge it. Instead, he joined a group of boys his age that served as a gang of sorts, riling each other up to dares and causing lighthearted trouble in their early years. It was the furthest you could get from rules on the Ark, dog eat dog in terms of mentality and provided Devon with an environment that he thrived off of. Truthfully, it was a group of eleven year olds throwing food at the dinner table, but it made them feel invincible.

Thus, as Devon grew older, he believed he had the social system figured out, that he had people figured out. The acts of defiance were swept under the carpet, and the gang gradually drifted apart, but the outlook stuck with him. He studied, he took his rations and he did his work, but in the back of his head, an indescribably kind of impatience bloomed. Nothing ever happened. They just floated and space and waited to rot, standing on their toes as to not offend the strict code. It was claustrophobic. Unbearable.

He coped by making frequent appearances at any social events he could get into, enjoying the hubbub and rush of conversation. He wanted to stay immersed in the flashing lights and dancing bodies, but it never lasted nearly long enough. Why couldn't they live like that everyday? Why couldn't they just be free? Sure, he understood that some breed of system had to be in place to maintain life of the Ark, but one as strict as this?

His solution was to rile an uprising, getting back in contact with his old acquaintances and sloppily planing an attack on some guards who'd put his friend in a cell a few months back. They had it coming. If they were lucky, they might even make it to the council, and bash a few heads before they were taken down. It was worth it, just to show them they weren't going to roll over like a stupid puppy and follow orders their whole lives. Devon, however, only made it a few strides into the fight before he sustained multiple shocks with a baton and suffered nerve damage that has caused a permanent limp. He favors his right side and is defensive if anyone mentions it.

Theme Song:

"Muscle to muscle and toe to toe
The fear has gripped me but here I go
My heart sinks as I jump up
Your hand grips hand as my eyes shut"

tumblr_mtz5m5OZiX1rftd23o1_500_zpsx0ig3ocl.gif
Do you think you could have his personality sometime after the 27th ^.^, if not that's completely fine cx

https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/the-100.90328/ ----> Roleplay Thread :D

* I am not starting off, I am making one more character and listing off some NPCs (you do NOT have to interact with them.) and thinking about my post (I posted the thread up for those that were finished ^.^). So go ahead and be the first one to post if you want :D

Reactions: Riot
@-horizon-
Yeah, for sure, just been a bit busy with the holidays, but I'll get it finished in the morning.

Quick question: Is the Jail complete isolation no-matter the crime?
Or more like regular jail for smaller crimes and isolation for larger ones?

Also, Jack is probably going to take the doctor position.

Last edited:
In the show someone (I think it might have been Finn?) says to Clarke "So that's why you were in solitary confinement" (or, something like that) after she reveals to them that The Ark is dying.
So, if we are following the show on this, I think it's safe to assume that only major crimes (or with Clarke's case, when they know something that they don't want to get out to the public) result in solitary confinement. I always just assumed that while everyone had their own cells, during the day they'd have an area in the middle to interact with each other (much like a normal prison).

I'm just throwing this out there. The official decision is up to the GM.

Reactions: -horizon-
Hmm
I think that everyone has their own cell. Let out during the day etc.

If your crime was major, than you would be in solitary confinement

There! Finally put up my first post!
It's um... quite the wall of text.
I apologize, though it's less for the fact that it's so long and more because it probably sounds absolutely horrid. It's super late, I had too much sugar, and I'll probably cringe when I reread it tomorrow. xD

Reactions: -horizon-
OOH THE BRACELETS
I FORGOT ABOUT THE BRACELETS
I'll have to remember to get those put in in my next post. >:I

Also, you guys all write so well. You sound like professional authors or something.

Is anyone close enough to Jack to hear him asking around?

Is this already dying out?

I hope this is still alive

guess this is dead

Damn, I was really looking forward to this.

Reactions: Mr.Scales ⚖
Status
Not open for further replies.