THE 100| Sign-Ups|**Revised**

Follow the storyline or venture off a bit?

• Follow it exactly.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Venture off...sorta kinda maybe?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A cocktail of both?

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry I haven't got a bio up yet. I'll try to get that done soon.
I started watching the series and found myself slightly obsessed.
I've now been too busy watching it to do much else.
I only just finished the 3rd episode and it's so good. <3

tumblr_n7k78i6gdg1r784c8o1_500_zps0hbrp0w7.gif

Devon Vaughn
Nickname and/or Title: N/A​
Sexual Orientation: Pansexual​
Significant Other: N/A​
Strengths: Cunning, dedicated, strong willed.​
Weaknesses: Cold, violent, untrustworthy.​
Kin: Mother, whereabouts unknown.​
Crime Committed: Caused an small scale uprising because he was bored of everyday life on the Ark, got himself thrown in a cell.​
Personality: A strong characteristic of his is his firm sense of self-preservation, that he'd go to almost any length to ensure his own safety. This includes any extent of throwing his friends under the metaphorical bus, a selfish need to keep himself comfortable and safe at any cost. It's for this reason that he's untrustworthy, that even if he seems loyal or friendly, it's likely to be a play for power. While he does aim for a position of significance, and tries to be manipulating, he often fails to plan sufficiently and lacks the patience to scheme up any hefty plan. Rather, he's more prone to violent acts of blatant lust for control, even taking enjoyment out of the pain of others. Additionally, Devon has a tendency to act unpredictably, displaying euphoria and optimism one moment and contempt and bitterness the next with virtually no warning. This is thanks to the time spent in the cell, the isolation and lack of stimulation building his homicidal urges. However, because of his physical capability and knowledge with weapons, he was able to slip into the spot of guard. If he were to tell someone he loved them romantically, he'd likely be lying, and he has trouble committing to one person and would rather just go for a one night stand. This also means he often lacks empathy.

Physical Appearance: Devon is around average height at 5'8", weighting 160 lbs thanks to a bit of extra muscle. His hair is a dirty blonde that is often unkept and overgrown, giving off a messy look. His eyes are black with no hint other color. He's managed to accumulate a few scars over the years, but you should see the other guy. He's likely to gain more over the proceeding months.

Apparel: Nothing flashy, tan pants that are rolled at the ankle, a grey knit shirt, and a black jacket that he wears open and is a little too big on him.

Weapons: Unfortunately, in his opinion, he's only managed to craft up a pointy stick. But he's bound to get his hands on something else, and isn't afraid to fight for it.

Biography:
Devon's father was floated before he'd even had a chance to meet the guy, so no real loss there in his eyes. Better that than knowing him before he was stripped away. Plus, his mother never really talked about it, or him, so it rarely crossed his mind that there was anything missing as far as role models were concerned. Plenty of other kids had drunken, useless parents anyhow. Regrettably, his mother was emotionally weakened by the trials of her life, so he quickly disregarded her authority as soon as he was old enough to acknowledge it. Instead, he joined a group of boys his age that served as a gang of sorts, riling each other up to dares and causing lighthearted trouble in their early years. It was the furthest you could get from rules on the Ark, dog eat dog in terms of mentality and provided Devon with an environment that he thrived off of. Truthfully, it was a group of eleven year olds throwing food at the dinner table, but it made them feel invincible.

Thus, as Devon grew older, he believed he had the social system figured out, that he had people figured out. The acts of defiance were swept under the carpet, and the gang gradually drifted apart, but the outlook stuck with him. He studied, he took his rations and he did his work, but in the back of his head, an indescribably kind of impatience bloomed. Nothing ever happened. They just floated and space and waited to rot, standing on their toes as to not offend the strict code. It was claustrophobic. Unbearable.

He coped by making frequent appearances at any social events he could get into, enjoying the hubbub and rush of conversation. He wanted to stay immersed in the flashing lights and dancing bodies, but it never lasted nearly long enough. Why couldn't they live like that everyday? Why couldn't they just be free? Sure, he understood that some breed of system had to be in place to maintain life of the Ark, but one as strict as this?

His solution was to rile an uprising, getting back in contact with his old acquaintances and sloppily planing an attack on some guards who'd put his friend in a cell a few months back. They had it coming. If they were lucky, they might even make it to the council, and bash a few heads before they were taken down. It was worth it, just to show them they weren't going to roll over like a stupid puppy and follow orders their whole lives. Devon, however, only made it a few strides into the fight before he sustained multiple shocks with a baton and suffered nerve damage that has caused a permanent limp. He favors his right side and is defensive if anyone mentions it.

Theme Song:

"Muscle to muscle and toe to toe
The fear has gripped me but here I go
My heart sinks as I jump up
Your hand grips hand as my eyes shut"

tumblr_mtz5m5OZiX1rftd23o1_500_zpsx0ig3ocl.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys, what do you think Jack should do for the team?

SHOOT!
A month ago I was like I WANT TO CREATE A RP ABOUT THE 100!
Then I forgot and joined too many rps :L
fuck...

@Dahrinn
I could see him as a medic, if he has any training with that. He can also be friends with either of my characters if you'd like. ^^

Hey guys, what do you think Jack should do for the team?
I could see him as a Medic, especially if he has some knowledge of herbs and what not. Or he could be a permanent guard later on ^.^

Everyone who signed up is accepted!

Reactions: Riot
It
Sorry I haven't got a bio up yet. I'll try to get that done soon.
I started watching the series and found myself slightly obsessed.
I've now been too busy watching it to do much else.
I only just finished the 3rd episode and it's so good. <3

It is a very addicting show cx and no worries. This wont start til after Christmas ^.^
Speaking of which...i need to add some more info to the majigger cx

Yeah @Jazz you should totally join!! ♥

It

It is a very addicting show cx and no worries. This wont start til after Christmas ^.^
Speaking of which...i need to add some more info to the majigger cx
Isn't it?
I liked the premise, but wasn't expecting it to be that great... but then it was just really really really good and I didn't want to ever stop watching!

Okay then!
I'll make sure to have it finished before then.

We don't actually celebrate the holidays ourselves, but we have to go to family members for complicated reasons.
I'll just bring a notebook and write out the bio while I'm there to keep myself from getting bored.

Isn't it?
I liked the premise, but wasn't expecting it to be that great... but then it was just really really really good and I didn't want to ever stop watching!

Okay then!
I'll make sure to have it finished before then.

We don't actually celebrate the holidays ourselves, but we have to go to family members for complicated reasons.
I'll just bring a notebook and write out the bio while I'm there to keep myself from getting bored.
That's similar to how I felt about it too!
At first I was like...it's just going to be a cheesy CW show (the only show I liked on CW was Supernatural (even now part of me believes CW didn't run Supernatural...but it sounds right lol). All the other ones, I was always like...meh could be better if it wasn't like every teen movie.
I guess what I like about it is that it focuses more on survival and the everlasting chase of death. Similar to The Walking Dead. Not every episode is about who loves who, or who cheated on who (see what i'm saying here?). I do however lightly enjoy the subtle romance here and there and the situation between Finn, Raven and Clarke related to me. Basically, I love how it's more survival than romance (I'm an action and adventure junkie and I haven't even watched or read the Twilight series...so that just says how much I "love" teen or even adult romance.)

Okay awesome :D and just do what you gotta do hun ^.^
I should finish up the info tonight and than have the start date up after that cx

Oh okay sorry not a lot in the series, four episodes in.​
Nope it's fine ^.^ If you still want to make twins, just pm and we can talk about their history and what not (since one would have had to been hidden for however long before getting caught and all that)

Okay guys!
After a couple people get signed up, finish characters, or sign-up one more, we will can begin.
I don't really want to rush you guys into finishing up, and im sorry if this makes it feel like I am, but i'm setting a deadline for current sign-ups.

The deadline is December 27th, 2014 at 11:30 p.m (North America; Eastern Time)
If you need an extension, please tell me! But we are officially starting then, so we will RP without you, but you will be caught up in what had happened and all that.

If current sign-ups are completed before then, awesome!
If not, you may pass the time by chatting with another rper about the series or just anything in here, asking questions if you need things clarified, throwing in some ideas for the plot or just creating another character.

If I feel like it starts to go dead/lose interest before the 27th, I am starting it.

People who come to sign-up after the 27th:
You will have to ask, especially depending on where we stand in the rp. By this I mean, how far we've gotten and how much of the story we have put in. This means we would have to relay everything back to you in a condensed version which takes time. So, you might be accepted, but you might not.

People already in the rp, but signing up another character after the 27th:
Please ask or at least think about where we are in the rp. If we are in a huge ordeal, do not enter another character. If we are at a somewhat tame part in our rp, go ahead and throw in a character.

Thanks so much to everyone who joined the rp! I'm hoping that it will go far :D

Reactions: Brea
I accidentally forgot to add it, but Jack has a small amount of anxiety that leads to paranoia.

"You can't keep going if you have no hope."
~Justice Lincoln

Name:
Justice Lincoln (Juh-st-us, lean-kin)
Nickname and/or Title:
Link
Sexual Orientation:
Bi-Sexual
Significant Other:
N/A
Strengths:
Good fighter, defensive and adventurous.
Weaknesses:
Not very smart, immature and he's very stubborn.
Kin:
Parents: Killed when they were planning to take over 'The Arc'
Scavenger/Hunter
Crime Committed:
Justice had and always was a family who followed the rules, his parents were apart of the parliament and was at every meeting. One late night Justice was sleeping and woke up in the middle of the night, he walked into the living room and saw a man with a hood and a knife in his hand, the man saw Justice and dropped the knife and ran out the door, Justice ran to his parents hoping they were alive, he picked up the knife and looked at it and wondered who killed them, the boy still crying. At that moment the officers came in and saw him with the knife, at that moment they thought he killed them but he tried to explain that wasn't him who killed his parents.

From the age of eleven all the way to eighteen, the boy stayed in the cell wondering when he would ever get out.
Personality: At least 1 paragraph.

|Persistent
Justice has been through a lot, losing his parents to a murderer somewhere on the ship and blamed for killing them. Even though some times he feels weak, he won't give up and he will stay strong and survive this cruel life.
|Brave
Since Justice had been in a cell and been alone for most of his life, he had to put his fears deep deep inside him and toughen up, so there wasn't one second where he was too scared to do something.
|Disrespectful
He feels that since authority had been stupid and thought he killed his own parents, he doesn't respect anybody unless he becomes close with someone, he will act like an ass to you and make you feel small.
|Adventurous
Justice loves to travel and explore things, if it comes to having fun and exploring with doing stupid stunts, Justice will most likely say yes. He loves doing things he's not supposed to do and loves to explore everything kind of like a dog to a new house.
|Adaptable
Justice has learned to adapt to his surroundings easily, since he has been to different places and learned to adapt from them.
|Loyal
Once you take him out of his inner shell and show him what his personality really is, he will be loyal to you and won't let you be alone or get hurt. He will stand by you and will always be there when you need or want it.

|Immature
At most times, Justice will do immature things and be very mean, but can be mature at times when he thinks he needs to be. Justice may mock you and tell you when you did wrong in a disrespectful manner.

Physical Appearance:
Justice has dark brown hair, it may grow out in a matter of time, but most times stays that short. He has hazel sparkle eyes and black eye lashes which does match. Justice will grow a goatee and mustache in a matter of days or a week, he also takes a little bit for his beard to come in. He has a good built since he's been in a cell for almost his whole life, he is a more stronger for the average man of that age. Justice is 6'1 and 155 pounds which is really good for his age, he isn't obese in any way either. Justice was born with big shoulders which is really good for lifting things but has a bad pressure point there.
Apparel:
Justice wears a black long sleeve shirt, he also wears over it a petrol hooded jacket. He wears a white muscle shirt under the two layers and tries to keep warm that way, he wears black cargo pants with many pockets. Justice wears black steel-toe boots with black laces, Justice also wears a locket with his father, mother and his photos inside it.
Weapons: (small knives or something else handmade. Guns were not dropped down with us.)
While Justice was in the cell, he used the necklace locked to cut out a dagger shaped weapon he could use for any escape but hopes he doesn't have to kill anyone since he isn't a killer and never will be.

Biography:
Daniel and Andrea Lincoln had gotten married one at thirty two and one at thirty, the two were both on the parliament and worked very hard when there. The two were influenced by many people to have a child, so that their family could keep going. So a year and a half later they had a son, they named him Justice after Andrea's father who died by natural causes. Even though they had a lot to do in parliament, they always done things with their son like playing games, showing him how to read and to tie his shoes. It was actually a great life for him for most of his childhood.

But when Justice was eleven they had tucked him into bed, read him a story then the boy would fall asleep and their parents would also go to sleep in their own room. But Justice had woken up in the middle of the night from a nightmare, he decided not to bug his parents who were most likely asleep. The boy was in his pajamas when he turned down the hall and saw something that ripped his heart, his parents had been stabbed several times in the stomach and were laid down pale. A man knelt at his fathers body with a knife, the man stabbed him one more time and left the knife inside him. The hooded man saw the boy and ran to the door escaping, he ran to his parents bodies telling them to wake up, he took out the knife from his dads deceased body and at that moment the officers came and saw him with the knife.

Justice was presumed the killer of his parents, the word went from every person on 'the arc' and everybody had a hatred for the innocent boy. Justice had been in his cell most of his life, throwing a tennis ball at a concrete wall and carved a dagger out of the wood, he counted the days cutting lines into it. When he was eighteen he woke up in a ship, apparently on his way to earth, he also still had his knife in his black cargo pants of his. The boy was happy that he would finally escape his cell and go to a free planet.
Theme Song:
Other Information:
He is Caucasian and doesn't play well with others.
Picture:
norman reedus.jpg

Just forewarning you guys, I'm using the names Katherine Pace, and Jay Kovich.
Thought I might as well let you know, because once I name a character I can't think of them as anything else, and I didn't want anyone to use those names or something before I got my bios up. They should be up soon, by the way. I've got a basic idea of who the characters are, now I just need to figure out how to put it into words.

That is all. \o/

Name: Jaiden Kovich

Nickname and/or title: Jay
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual
Significant Other: N/A

Strengths: Observant, strong, intelligent
Weaknesses: Paranoid, anti-social, clumsy

Kin: Katherine Pace
Crime: Theft

Personality: Jaiden is very observant, and often notices things others wouldn't. Because of this, he has the tendency to get so focused on the details that he has difficulty seeing the big picture. He's a relatively intelligent kid, but often lets his paranoia dilute his thinking. He believes that everyone has sinister intentions, and is known to come up with crazy conspiracy theories. This distrust of others causes him to not only act irrational at times, but to be very antisocial. Despite all this, he is still a generally nice person. Though he doesn't grow close to most people, if he does consider you a friend he will be extremely loyal to the point that it borders on clingy, or even obsessive.

Physical Appearance: Jaiden is about 5'10 and 152 pounds. He appears tall and skinny, and although it doesn't quite show he's relatively strong. He has dark shaggy black hair. It hangs down into his eyes and about an inch or two below his ears, and curls slightly at the ends. He has light tan skin, and bluish grey eyes. He has a lean, slightly childish looking face, with softer features. (How he is described here is not exactly the same as his picture, as I could not find a picture that fit him exactly.)

Apparel: Jaiden is almost always wearing heavy-duty, loose-fitting, denim jeans, along with dark brown, leather work boots, a navy blue t-shirt, and a black windbreaker jacket.

Weapons: N/A as of yet (will be added if he creates any)

Biography: From a young age, Jaiden always had trouble connecting with others. Even as a toddler, he acted distant towards his parents, and completely refused to interact with other children. At least, that was the case until he was three years old. At that time one of the families in his block had a young daughter. He was instantly enthralled by the new baby, and constantly wanted to be around her; though he seemed to view her as more of a strange attraction than a human being.
As the years went by, he and Katherine became close friends. They were practically joined at the hip, and it was considered an oddity to see one of them without the other. This close friendship, however, did not stop Jaiden from being withdrawn and paranoid. He was constantly coming up with strange conspiracy theories, and would rant about his suspicions to almost anyone who tried to start a conversation with him. This gained him a bit of a reputation; and as could be expected, this caused most people to view him with derision, and he was often the subject of ridicule by the other children.
He began to make a regular habit of stealing just about everything, whether it was something practical or completely useless. He got away with it for quite some time, as even if he did act suspiciously everyone just played it off as the resident weirdo being his usual self. The only one who knew about it was Katherine, who would often caution him to stop. Jaiden always insisted it was necessary though, and then would go on about possible situations in which he might need each item. He eventually slipped up when he was 12, and upon the discovery of how much he had been stealing, he was arrested.

Other information: Though Jaiden was never particularly devastated by being arrested, he's always felt guilty about getting Katherine in trouble.

Theme Song:

"It's kind of scary, the shape I'm in
The walls are shakin' and they're closing in
Too fast or a bit too slow
I'm paranoid of people and it's starting to show"

Picture:
ion_boy_by_miguelanxo.jpg

Name: Katherine Pace

Nickname and/or title: Kat (She only allows Jaiden to call her this), Kitten/Kitty (She has been called this by multiple people, though she considers it more of an insult than a nickname, and is usually quite annoyed by it.)
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual
Significant Other: N/A

Strengths: Brave, determined, outspoken, resourceful, agile
Weaknesses: Impulsive, volatile, argumentative, scrawny/weak

Kin: Jay Kovich
Crime: Assault/Murder

Personality: Katherine is impulsive and brave, to the point of stupidity. She will rush into potentially dangerous situations without a second thought, which often gets her in trouble. She is very outspoken, and will not hold back on speaking her mind, even if it could cause problems. Hand in hand with this, goes the fact that she is both volatile and argumentative. She is not the best at controlling her emotions, and is prone to angry, sometimes violent, outbursts. If someone says something she doesn't agree with, or even just if she doesn't like their tone of voice, it is not at all rare for her to try and start up an argument with them. It's not exactly that she's mean, or trying to be rude, but that she simply isn't very good at taking others' feelings into consideration. She thinks in an almost childish manner, and hasn't yet come to realize that some things just shouldn't be said or done. Though she usually doesn't give much thought to things, when she does she can at times be quite resourceful. She can be quite difficult to get along with, even with those she considers herself close to, but is generally very overprotective of her friends and will not hesitate to do anything in her power to help them.

Physical Appearance: Katherine stands at about 4'11 and weighs roughly 92 pounds; appearing scrawny and frail for her age. She has red, slightly wavy hair, which appears wispy and reaches down to about the middle of her back. She has bright, goldish brown eyes, a rosy complexion, and a sprinkling of freckles across her face. She almost always has a determined glint in her eyes; and is usually wearing a mischievous smirk or annoyed scowl, as if she knows something you don't.

Apparel: Katherine usually wears jeans, a striped, black and grey, long-sleeved t-shirt, a pair of leather lace-up boots, and an over-sized, green, hooded, military-style jacket; all of which are a bit torn up and worn looking, as she's generally tough on her clothes.

Weapons: N/A as of yet (will be added if she creates any)

Biography: Katherine was born into an unhappy household. Her parents didn't get along well, and had always spent more time fighting than paying attention to her. She was never particularly bothered by this though, as she preferred to spend all her time with Jaiden, anyways.
For as long as she could remember, he had always been there, and she considered him a brother. Despite the fact that Jaiden was three years older, Katherine was always fiercely protective of him, and felt it was her responsibility to keep him safe and help calm his paranoia. It always angered her when others said mean things about him, and he often had to beg her not to start fights with them.
When Katherine first found out Jaiden was stealing, she was horrified. She tried time and time again to get him to stop, but he could never be persuaded that his reasons for the theft were illogical. Realizing there was nothing she could do, she stopped trying to stop him, and instead tried to help him keep it hidden.
She was nine when it was finally discovered that Jaiden had been stealing. She was, as usual, with him when the guards arrested him. Sickened by the idea of her best friend being taken away from her, and in a desperate attempt to keep him from being thrown in jail, she attacked the guards with a knife Jaiden had stolen for her. Although she was just a kid, and not thinking clearly, she managed to make a lucky hit and ended up causing a guard to bleed out. This, of course, got her arrested right along with Jaiden.

Other: Katherine took the arrest much harder than Jaiden had. Not only was she upset by the fact that she had failed to protect her friend; she couldn't stand being confined to a small cell.

Picture:
red_one_by_svetlanishe-d7cjzvz.jpg

Accepted!!
I believe everyone is done, so we can start after I get a couple things done :D

Status
Not open for further replies.