THE 100| Sign-Ups|**Revised**

Follow the storyline or venture off a bit?

• Follow it exactly.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Venture off...sorta kinda maybe?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A cocktail of both?

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, me too!
It's really sad for it to die before it even really started!
Especially now that I got myself all addicted to the dumb show. D:

I watched the whole first season yesterday!!!
The ending pissed me off so bad. Ugh.

Name: Jefferson O'Donald
Nickname and/or Title: Jeff or Donny
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual
Significant Other: None
Strengths: Makeshift weapons making, hacking, and stratagem.
Weaknesses: Flirting with females, tendency to break under pressure, and cockroaches.
Kin: Mother and Father on the Ark, named Juliet and Ivory
Crime Commited: At 14, he began having the idea of making weapons for his family, which was initially not accepted by his parents, leaving him this time for his fate if he was caught. At the month of his 15th birthday, he made a makeshift knife out of a metal rebar that was poking out in his room, a rock from the Cactus plant pot, and tape. He was caught showing it to his friends, and was deemed "Dangerous if permitted with a weapon." He was placed in jail on his birthday for a sentence of two years for carrying an illegal weappn.

Personality: Jeffs personality is a rather nerdy kind. He admires others with intellect and feels demise at those who are more hebetudinous. Albeit this, he talks to many people and will see them as friends if he is treated correctly, and will talk with long lengths to them. But when it's a rather attractive female, his entire personality changes, and is usually then timid, shy, and scared to speak to them, as he tried many times to date many females but up to that time, he has always been nervous around them. He can keep a cool head and do everything quickly if he is not under pressure. Under pressure, he will break down, thinking outloud, speaking faster than his usual self, yelling at whomever speaks to him, and will be alot more jittery, making him stumble across many things, including his work.

Physical Appearance: A male of 6'1, his hair color matches his eye color of a dark brown. He has a small athletic body build but is still small and frail, becoming easily tired after a short run. He has a large scab wound left hand after learning on electrical engineering and accidentally touching the sodder with his hand.
Apparel: Black pants with a grey or Khaki bombers jacket.
Weapons: The same knife that he was arrested for, but upon landing would begin to make a bow and arrow.

Biography: Since a little child, he has always been attracted to the noise of music, and more so to the cello. He began taking lessons in Cello from his mother who was a musician, and frequently tended to hit wrong notes, but practiced harder to achieve the well heard note. At the age of 8, his father took him to the engineering area without permission, and in secret learned all about the Ark and the wondrous works of it, eventually being taught on electrical mechanics, hacking, science and engineering. He took pride of this, and as his mother showed him, he practiced to perfect those skills. Upon reaching 12, he decided to prove those skills into a test and made a cello out of recycled trash. But in turn, he turned a bit into the darker side of things, and began experimentation on crafting weapons, in which at 14, caused him to begin making numerous knives and staffs, eventually leading to his arrest at 15 and causing him to receive his sentence of two years before being sent down to Earth.

Theme song:
"I'm waking up
To Ash and Dust
I wipe my brow
And I sweat my rust
Im breathing in
The Chemicals."

Other Information: Shy and quiet around females as he usually is nervous around them.
Picture:
dyalan-obrien-the-maze-runner.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Brea
I watched the whole first season yesterday!!!
The ending pissed me off so bad. Ugh.
I think I've only watched to about... episode 6?
I'm not sure!
I've been switching back and forth between watching that and The Walking Dead.
I don't watch TV much, so it's sort of slow going for me.

I think the thing that freaked me out the most so far was Charlotte and Wells.
CHARLOTTE WAS SO LITTLE
HOW DARE SHE UPSET ME LIKE THAT???

I think I've only watched to about... episode 6?
I'm not sure!
I've been switching back and forth between watching that and The Walking Dead.
I don't watch TV much, so it's sort of slow going for me.

I think the thing that freaked me out the most so far was Charlotte and Wells.
CHARLOTTE WAS SO LITTLE
HOW DARE SHE UPSET ME LIKE THAT???
OH MY GOD YES!
And just when Clarke forgave him too :( That was so sad.

OH MY GOD YES!
And just when Clarke forgave him too :( That was so sad.
I know...
I was all like "AWW THEY'RE REPAIRING THEIR RELATIONSHIP"
And then that happened!

And Bellamy was really showing a softer side around the kid... which I liked seeing from him...

That was definitely not what Bellamy meant when he gave her that pep talk though. D:

I know...
I was all like "AWW THEY'RE REPAIRING THEIR RELATIONSHIP"
And then that happened!

And Bellamy was really showing a softer side around the kid... which I liked seeing from him...

That was definitely not what Bellamy meant when he gave her that pep talk though. D:
I think Bellamy is possibly my favorite character. I didn't like him at first, but after the whole Charlotte thing he just got more... likeable, I guess. You'll see.
I wish you were caught up so I could tell you what happens at the end of the season! Grrr.

I think Bellamy is possibly my favorite character. I didn't like him at first, but after the whole Charlotte thing he just got more... likeable, I guess. You'll see.
I wish you were caught up so I could tell you what happens at the end of the season! Grrr.
Well, from what I've seen so far, I certainly am starting to like Bellamy quite a bit.
I liked him from the start, even though he acted like quite the jerk, and I'm starting to like him more.
After the episode where it showed some of his backstory, like him with his sister when she was younger... well... how could you not like the guy more after that???

Thanks for the like ^_^ Would love to join

I was thinking Jack was going to start quoting "Lord of the Flies." At some point or another.

I think I'm going to make another post in the IC, to see if it gets the ball rolling again. Maybe now that holidays are over and people aren't so busy it'll start back up.

Well, from what I've seen so far, I certainly am starting to like Bellamy quite a bit.
I liked him from the start, even though he acted like quite the jerk, and I'm starting to like him more.
After the episode where it showed some of his backstory, like him with his sister when she was younger... well... how could you not like the guy more after that???
Exactly! That's when I started to like him. Like, all he wanted was to make his sister happy, and it blew up in his face :(

Heyy I have ONE question and one question only. I love the show. Seen it on netflix and fell in love. I am soooo Happy someone is doing an rp of it. How closely is it following the show or is it just set in the world of the show?

Hahahaha, is it bad and mean that i'm glad Charlotte jumped off the cliff?

God, what a douche I am

Hahahaha, is it bad and mean that i'm glad Charlotte jumped off the cliff?

God, what a douche I am
I was kind of upset. I certainly didn't agree with what Charlotte did, but she was kind of screwed up in the head, so I couldn't help but feel sympathetic for her.

Also, could you try not to post too many spoilers? I've seen that episode, but once you get a bit farther I won't have watched it yet. I don't want to know what happens until I get there. :O

Reactions: Brea
I won't I just finished watching the episode so i can get on this site to see if my CS was accepted ornah :L

I certainly didn't agree either, but I felt contempt of her death, since it was more or less her decision to be killed or kill herself. Maybe my militaristic life style literally lets me feel better that She's dead for commiting a crime like thatn

I certainly didn't agree either, but I felt contempt of her death, since it was more or less her decision to be killed or kill herself. Maybe my militaristic life style literally lets me feel better that She's dead for commiting a crime like thatn
I see. I think most of the way I felt was because she was one of the youngest characters shown on the show. I tend to feel protective over smallish people, even if they're really not that young. Plus, Charlotte just seemed so... fragile and scared...

I think the way she died had a lot to do with why I was upset over it, too. The fact that she killed herself for fear of getting Clarke hurt only farther made me feel like she really wasn't that bad a person.
And then of course there was that backstory. It's hard not to feel bad for a girl who was thrown in jail right after both her parents were killed. I could see why (though the belief was misguided) she blamed Well's for what had happened.

And as for whether your CS was accepted, I'm not sure if this is dead, or what. The GM hasn't been on since January 1st, so I have no idea what's going on with them.

I see. I think most of the way I felt was because she was one of the youngest characters shown on the show. I tend to feel protective over smallish people, even if they're really not that young. Plus, Charlotte just seemed so... fragile and scared...

I think the way she died had a lot to do with why I was upset over it, too. The fact that she killed herself for fear of getting Clarke hurt only farther made me feel like she really wasn't that bad a person.
And then of course there was that backstory. It's hard not to feel bad for a girl who was thrown in jail right after both her parents were killed. I could see why (though the belief was misguided) she blamed Well's for what had happened.

And as for whether your CS was accepted, I'm not sure if this is dead, or what. The GM hasn't been on since January 1st, so I have no idea what's going on with them.
But everyone blamed Wells without good reason. Take Clarke for example! He hated him because he though HE exposed her father when it was in fact her mother! All the 100 hate him because he was the Chancellors son, and Charlotte killed him because he saw his father on his face. Don't you get it?

Everyone hated Wells because of there own prejudice but not from the truth.

Well of course, there was no good reason. As I said, that belief was misguided. I certainly don't agree with their reasons for hating him, and I find it quite saddening, as Well's was a good character and I really liked him.
I must say though, the fact that everyone else hated him simply because he was the chancellor's son, probably made it even easier for Charlotte to hate him also. People tend to look for a scapegoat. It's something that has happened time and time again and will probably continue until the end of time. When everyone else is blaming someone for their problems, it makes it really easy for other people to just go along with the crowd and blame them too.
Everyone else's hatred for Well's, in my opinion, probably helped to convince Charlotte that her hatred for him made sense and was even justified; despite the fact that it in no way did or was.

As for Clarke, I think her hatred towards him made a lot more sense than everyone else's.
After all, she didn't know that her mother was actually the one that had told. The very idea probably never even crossed her mind. To an extent, Well's allowed her to believe that he had been the one who got her father in trouble.
If I was in her shoes, and had believed Well's had told, I probably would have been just as upset as she was.
I mean, Well's was her best friend, and he had promised not to tell.
To have placed so much trust in someone, simply to believe they had betrayed you would have been very hard.
Plus, when she finally did learn the truth, she immediately forgave him.
So.. all in all, I don't believe Clarke was at fault.

Reactions: dalecOoOoOoOoOper
Status
Not open for further replies.