"Whats the point in playing it safe if we are all going to die anyway?"
dane-dehaan-wins-role_152478-fli_1388669197.jpg

Full name:
"It's a bit of a mouthful"

Andrew Balter Bennings
Nicknames:
"Andrew is fine, or Andy if we are close, which i bet we aren't"

Andrew/Andy
"Is it bad the only reason i remember this is because i knew how much longer my sentence was?

Crime Committed:
"It comes with the job i guess"

Got caught selling drugs to others
Sexual Orientation:
"I like them both"

Bi-sexual
Significant Other:
"Please, the last person i was with got floated"

N/A (PM me if your interested)
Strengths:
"I wouldn't say i'm super strong"

-Manipulative
-Smart
-Quick-thinking
-Running
Weaknesses:
"Ok, so i may have some faults after all"
-Rash
-Stubborn
-Doesn't Trust people
Station they were born in:
"Isn't it obvious from my crime?"
Merchant
Personality:
"Why do you want to know?"

Andrew can be a cold manipulative person when he wants to be, its how he was on the ark when it came to selling goods. He is secretive and knows how to blackmail others with what he knows about them. However, when he starts to care for someone, he will do anything in his power to keep them safe. He doesn't like to be touched as it brings back bad memories.
Biography:
"Listen up, because i'm not saying it twice"
Andrew was mostly raised by his mother after his father was floated for stealing when he was 6. His mother was a ruthless women who would get drunk on the very drink that Andrew would sell. She would beat him until she became tired at which point she would go to bed. He fell in love with one of his customers but when that customer got caught, they were floated. He got caught giving drugs that he had gotten from the garden when he was 15 and spent the next two years in prison. He was able to spend that time seducing one of the female guards, which he used to get information.
Other:
He doesn't drink
Theme Song
"Why?"

"Having people afraid of you is the best situation you can be in"
tumblr_inline_mrspfu3SDn1qz4rgp.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
"Your Sword is only as Strong as your Heart"
tumblr_static_antfepnabr408ks8gsgsg0w48.gif

taylor-swift-wallpapers-7.jpg
tumblr_inline_mmphfdu4nA1qz4rgp.gif

Full name:
"Hmm? Oh it's Zahra, nice to meet you!"
Zahra Alec
Nicknames:
"Just a few."
Z, Blondie
"Birthday's tend to crash and burn around me."
Crime Committed:
"I never said I was a good girl, but I had no choice."
Zahra was tried and convicted for stealing supplies and food for her little brother. As well as helping her mother hide him from everyone for years since it's illegal to have more than 1 child on the Ark.
Sexual Orientation:
"The heart wants what it wants."
Bisexual
Significant Other:
"I wish..."
None - Open
Strengths:
"Ummm...."
Zahra has always had a fascination with bladed weapons so when she could she would practice with them making her quite skilled with a knife/blade. Shes also quick on her feet, excelling in speed and agility over strength. Z has an unpredictable personality which makes it usually hard for others to tell what shes thinking or planning. She can be very persuasive when she wants something, you could say she has a "silver tongue". Shes also a nightowl so staying up late/all night isnt difficult for her. Has a good amount of medical knowledge and isnt afraid to deal with wounded/sick.
Weaknesses:
"Heh, this should be good..."
Zahra lacks physical strength giving her a disadvantage when it comes to feats of strength. She can be a bit too trusting which tends to come back to bite her. She has trouble forgiving others when they've hurt/betrayed her. She HATES spiders and will often run if one is near or freak out if its on her. She hates hurting anyone even if they've hurt her. Shes afraid to be alone in the pitch dark. She hates needles.
"How can you love and hate something so much?"
Medical- These are either Doctors, Nurses, Assistants or Dentists.
Personality:
"Complicated?"
Zahra's personality can be summed up in about 3 words. Unpredictable but reliable. She can be the sweetest person one minute and in the next she can punch someone off their feet for threatening her friend.
Biography:
"Who wants to know? I don't share my past with just anybody."
Zahra spent most of her preteen and teen years taking care of her disabled mother and little brother that they had to keep secret. Her mother was a doctor but due to Breast Cancer she eventually had to retire early leaving Z to earn their wages. She got a job as a nurses assistant due to her knowledge of medicine which she actually enjoyed. Until someone died in her care, no matter how many times it happened, it still hit her hard.

One day Z was 13 and had just gotten home after working a 10 hour shift when a guard came to her door. He informed her that her boss was arrested on possession and distribution of Morphine and they brang her in for questioning. After days of answering the same questions over and over, she was finally let go. But when she tried to get another job nobody would hire her thinking she was "corrupted" by her last boss and couldn't be trusted. This led to her brother having to go without food cuz she couldn't buy any extra. Sick and tired of watching her family suffer for others crimes, she resorted to stealing. She only stole what they needed and it was going well. All until her best friend sold her out to the Peacekeepers.

In their search for evidence of her crimes they discovered her brother. Z was convicted of theft and acting as an accomplice to hiding her brother. Her mother was already on deaths door so they floated her. Her brother-Grey was imprisoned as well, for being born. Its been 2 years and 8 months since she was imprisoned, now her and her bother might have a chance at freedom.
Other:
"I love many things, I hate a few."
Zahra loves music and dancing.
She has a big sweet tooth.
She dislikes spicy food.
She loves animals.
She hates bullies.

"Theres a fine line between love and hate, I walk this line"

"There's two Sides to every Story. Yours, Theirs, and the Truth"
MV5BMTM1OTIyODMwMF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNzUzMTc5OA@@._V1_SY717_CR153,0,630,717_AL_.jpg
MV5BMTY3MTEwOTM2NV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMDYzMTc5OA@@._V1_SX640_SY720_.jpg
MV5BMTQyMTgwNzU2M15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNzk5NzYzOQ@@._V1_SX640_SY720_.jpg
Full name
:
"The goofball of your dreams."
Grey H Alec
Nicknames:
"This can take awhile..."
Goof, Clown, Kid, Smiles
(Just turned) 13
Crime Committed:
"Could you tell me? Cuz I would really like to know."
Being born and hidden for 10 years.
Sexual Orientation:
"Uh huh, I see you all lookin' at me."
Pansexual
Significant Other:
"Got someone in mind?"
None - Open
Strengths:
"Umm, do good looks count?"
You could say Grey is jack of all trades, he's very adaptable to pretty much anything but not particularly a master of anything. He has a charming way about him that can leave you liking the kid even if you wanna kill him. Hes pretty handy with electronics, he likes tinkering with things in his spare time, though it doesnt always pan out well. Hes good at easing up the tension by getting others to smile or laugh at his ridiculousness. Hes confident in himself and very resilient whether it be harsh words, or harsh terrain. Hes loyal to a fault so if you can win him over he'll take a bullet for ya. If you can overlook his goofy attitude hes actually a pretty bright kid.
Weaknesses:
"Pff, who says I got any?"
Despite his confident attitude and constant smile, hes actually pretty sensitive and often lonely. Sometimes he doesnt know when to shut up, especially when hes nervous. He HATES the silence so if it gets to quiet he'll start humming or singing to himself. His sister, he'll do anything for her. Little kids, he loves them. Killing anything, he'll freeze up just at the thought. Hes at his "lanky" stage so hes not particularly fast or strong yet, but oddly flexible.
"Wouldnt really know, I never got to go outside."
Personality:
"I'll give you one guess."
Grey is definitely that kid thats both annoying yet always gets you to smile. Hes stubborn and strong willed but easy going at the same time. Hes protective of his friends, who he considers pretty much everyone unless they give him a reason to think otherwise. Hes surprisingly sweet and down to earth once you break through his "I'm tough as nails" wall. His mind is always running so he can often get distracted easily, unless its a serious conversation.
Biography:
"You want a bedtime story?"
Grey was isolated inside his small home on the Ark since the moment he was born. The only people he ever talked to, played with, or saw were his mom and sister-Zahra. It was a dreadfully boring life, but he did appreciate the work his older sister did to keep him safe. That was until it all came crashing down. His sister was arrested for stealing food for him and supplies for their mom. Thats when they found it. He still to this day doesnt understand why, but he was taken and locked away for no other reason than breathing. He's been imprisoned ever since, with only his thoughts and a few sketchbooks and pencils. Over the next 2 years and 8 months Grey became quite the artist. Now he'll finally be reunited with his sister, on a planet long thought to be dead.
Other:

"I have a few tricks up my sleeve, some muscle too."
He fears being alone again above everything else, next to losing his sister.
He hates cruelty and bullies.
He secretly hopes to find love soon.
Hes eerily good at making animal noises.

"A Smile a Day keeps the Grey away."

"The Worst Decisions of your Life will Always be those Made out of Fear."
tumblr_lg5q3oKRJ81qd41g8o1_500.gif
tumblr_mublit1Pem1s3ncg5o4_500.gif
tumblr_lmdx4hBR8b1qd41g8o1_500.gif
hot-lautner-perfect-taylor-taylor-lautner-Favim.com-242383.jpg

Name:
River "Riv" Swiftpaw
High Warrior
Sexual Orientation:
Heterosexual
Significant Other:
None - Open
Strengths:
Strong/Fast
Traps
Hatchets/Knives
Tracking
Cooking
Endurance
Climbing
Can speak English, Cherokee, and Italian.
Archery
Animal Calls

Weaknesses:
Children/Helpless animals
Curiosity
Fire
Electronics/Electricity
Agility
Bad Liar

Personality:
Tough, Strong, Stubborn most the time, Closed off, Cautious, Smart, Sarcastic, Compassionate, Surprisingly Sweet.
Markings:
River has 4 scars in a row on his right shoulder blade that looks like something slashed him. He has a 6 inch long jagged scar on his left side along his ribs at an angle. Some claw-like scars on his shoulders and arms along with multiple little scars. On his left calf theres a large scar right in the middle like something bit him. On his right bicep is a tribal tattoo that symbolizes his tribe. He has a small scar on his chin toward the right side.
Weapons:
2 Hatchets, 3 Pocket knives, 1 Bowie knife, Longbow & Quiver with 30 Arrows.
Other:
Riv wears camouflage clothing made out of animal furs and leather.
He highly dislikes unwarranted cruelty and judgmental people.
He likes the stars/moon/constellations.
He hates being locked up/restrained.

"Oh Relax I'm not going to Eat you, Your too Stringy."

"Whats the point in playing it safe if we are all going to die anyway?"
dane-dehaan-wins-role_152478-fli_1388669197.jpg

Full name:
"It's a bit of a mouthful"

Andrew Balter Bennings
Nicknames:
"Andrew is fine, or Andy if we are close, which i bet we aren't"

Andrew/Andy
"Is it bad the only reason i remember this is because i knew how much longer my sentence was?

Crime Committed:
"It comes with the job i guess"

Got caught selling drugs to others
Sexual Orientation:
"I like them both"

Bi-sexual
Significant Other:
"Please, the last person i was with got floated"

N/A (PM me if your interested)
Strengths:
"I wouldn't say i'm super strong"

-Manipulative
-Smart
-Quick-thinking
-Running
Weaknesses:
"Ok, so i may have some faults after all"
-Rash
-Stubborn
-Doesn't Trust people
"Isn't it obvious from my crime?"
Merchant
Personality:
"Why do you want to know?"

Andrew can be a cold manipulative person when he wants to be, its how he was on the ark when it came to selling goods. He is secretive and knows how to blackmail others with what he knows about them. However, when he starts to care for someone, he will do anything in his power to keep them safe. He doesn't like to be touched as it brings back bad memories.
Biography:
"Listen up, because i'm not saying it twice"
Andrew was mostly raised by his mother after his father was floated for stealing when he was 6. His mother was a ruthless women who would get drunk on the very drink that Andrew would sell. She would beat him until she became tired at which point she would go to bed. He fell in love with one of his customers but when that customer got caught, they were floated. He got caught giving drugs that he had gotten from the garden when he was 15 and spent the next two years in prison. He was able to spend that time seducing one of the female guards, which he used to get information.
Other:
He doesn't drink
Theme Song
"Why?"

"Having people afraid of you is the best situation you can be in"
tumblr_inline_mrspfu3SDn1qz4rgp.gif
Is that Harry from the new Spiderman? Also, he's accepted! ♥

"Your Sword is only as Strong as your Heart"
tumblr_static_antfepnabr408ks8gsgsg0w48.gif

taylor-swift-wallpapers-7.jpg
tumblr_inline_mmphfdu4nA1qz4rgp.gif

Full name:
"Hmm? Oh it's Zahra, nice to meet you!"
Zahra Alec
Nicknames:
"Just a few."
Z, Blondie
"Birthday's tend to crash and burn around me."
Crime Committed:
"I never said I was a good girl, but I had no choice."
Zahra was tried and convicted for stealing supplies and food for her little brother. As well as helping her mother hide him from everyone for years since it's illegal to have more than 1 child on the Ark.
Sexual Orientation:
"The heart wants what it wants."
Bisexual
Significant Other:
"I wish..."
None - Open
Strengths:
"Ummm...."
Zahra has always had a fascination with bladed weapons so when she could she would practice with them making her quite skilled with a knife/blade. Shes also quick on her feet, excelling in speed and agility over strength. Z has an unpredictable personality which makes it usually hard for others to tell what shes thinking or planning. She can be very persuasive when she wants something, you could say she has a "silver tongue". Shes also a nightowl so staying up late/all night isnt difficult for her. Has a good amount of medical knowledge and isnt afraid to deal with wounded/sick.
Weaknesses:
"Heh, this should be good..."
Zahra lacks physical strength giving her a disadvantage when it comes to feats of strength. She can be a bit too trusting which tends to come back to bite her. She has trouble forgiving others when they've hurt/betrayed her. She HATES spiders and will often run if one is near or freak out if its on her. She hates hurting anyone even if they've hurt her. Shes afraid to be alone in the pitch dark. She hates needles.
"How can you love and hate something so much?"
Personality:
"Complicated?"
Zahra's personality can be summed up in about 3 words. Unpredictable but reliable. She can be the sweetest person one minute and in the next she can punch someone off their feet for threatening her friend.
Biography:
"Who wants to know? I don't share my past with just anybody."
Zahra spent most of her preteen and teen years taking care of her disabled mother and little brother that they had to keep secret. Her mother was a doctor but due to Breast Cancer she eventually had to retire early leaving Z to earn their wages. She got a job as a nurses assistant due to her knowledge of medicine which she actually enjoyed. Until someone died in her care, no matter how many times it happened, it still hit her hard.

One day Z was 13 and had just gotten home after working a 10 hour shift when a guard came to her door. He informed her that her boss was arrested on possession and distribution of Morphine and they brang her in for questioning. After days of answering the same questions over and over, she was finally let go. But when she tried to get another job nobody would hire her thinking she was "corrupted" by her last boss and couldn't be trusted. This led to her brother having to go without food cuz she couldn't buy any extra. Sick and tired of watching her family suffer for others crimes, she resorted to stealing. She only stole what they needed and it was going well. All until her best friend sold her out to the Peacekeepers.

In their search for evidence of her crimes they discovered her brother. Z was convicted of theft and acting as an accomplice to hiding her brother. Her mother was already on deaths door so they floated her. Her brother-Grey was imprisoned as well, for being born. Its been 2 years and 8 months since she was imprisoned, now her and her bother might have a chance at freedom.
Other:
"I love many things, I hate a few."
Zahra loves music and dancing.
She has a big sweet tooth.
She dislikes spicy food.
She loves animals.
She hates bullies.

"Theres a fine line between love and hate, I walk this line"

"There's two Sides to every Story. Yours, Theirs, and the Truth"
MV5BMTM1OTIyODMwMF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNzUzMTc5OA@@._V1_SY717_CR153,0,630,717_AL_.jpg
MV5BMTY3MTEwOTM2NV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMDYzMTc5OA@@._V1_SX640_SY720_.jpg
MV5BMTQyMTgwNzU2M15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNzk5NzYzOQ@@._V1_SX640_SY720_.jpg
Full name
:
"The goofball of your dreams."
Grey H Alec
Nicknames:
"This can take awhile..."
Goof, Clown, Kid, Smiles
(Just turned) 13
Crime Committed:
"Could you tell me? Cuz I would really like to know."
Being born and hidden for 10 years.
Sexual Orientation:
"Uh huh, I see you all lookin' at me."
Pansexual
Significant Other:
"Got someone in mind?"
None - Open
Strengths:
"Umm, do good looks count?"
You could say Grey is jack of all trades, he's very adaptable to pretty much anything but not particularly a master of anything. He has a charming way about him that can leave you liking the kid even if you wanna kill him. Hes pretty handy with electronics, he likes tinkering with things in his spare time, though it doesnt always pan out well. Hes good at easing up the tension by getting others to smile or laugh at his ridiculousness. Hes confident in himself and very resilient whether it be harsh words, or harsh terrain. Hes loyal to a fault so if you can win him over he'll take a bullet for ya. If you can overlook his goofy attitude hes actually a pretty bright kid.
Weaknesses:
"Pff, who says I got any?"
Despite his confident attitude and constant smile, hes actually pretty sensitive and often lonely. Sometimes he doesnt know when to shut up, especially when hes nervous. He HATES the silence so if it gets to quiet he'll start humming or singing to himself. His sister, he'll do anything for her. Little kids, he loves them. Killing anything, he'll freeze up just at the thought. Hes at his "lanky" stage so hes not particularly fast or strong yet, but oddly flexible.
"Wouldnt really know, I never got to go outside."
Personality:
"I'll give you one guess."
Grey is definitely that kid thats both annoying yet always gets you to smile. Hes stubborn and strong willed but easy going at the same time. Hes protective of his friends, who he considers pretty much everyone unless they give him a reason to think otherwise. Hes surprisingly sweet and down to earth once you break through his "I'm tough as nails" wall. His mind is always running so he can often get distracted easily, unless its a serious conversation.
Biography:
"You want a bedtime story?"
Grey was isolated inside his small home on the Ark since the moment he was born. The only people he ever talked to, played with, or saw were his mom and sister-Zahra. It was a dreadfully boring life, but he did appreciate the work his older sister did to keep him safe. That was until it all came crashing down. His sister was arrested for stealing food for him and supplies for their mom. Thats when they found it. He still to this day doesnt understand why, but he was taken and locked away for no other reason than breathing. He's been imprisoned ever since, with only his thoughts and a few sketchbooks and pencils. Over the next 2 years and 8 months Grey became quite the artist. Now he'll finally be reunited with his sister, on a planet long thought to be dead.
Other:

"I have a few tricks up my sleeve, some muscle too."
He fears being alone again above everything else, next to losing his sister.
He hates cruelty and bullies.
He secretly hopes to find love soon.
Hes eerily good at making animal noises.

"A Smile a Day keeps the Grey away."

"The Worst Decisions of your Life will Always be those Made out of Fear."
tumblr_lg5q3oKRJ81qd41g8o1_500.gif
tumblr_mublit1Pem1s3ncg5o4_500.gif
tumblr_lmdx4hBR8b1qd41g8o1_500.gif
hot-lautner-perfect-taylor-taylor-lautner-Favim.com-242383.jpg

Name:
River "Riv" Swiftpaw
High Warrior
Sexual Orientation:
Heterosexual
Significant Other:
None - Open
Strengths:
Strong/Fast
Traps
Hatchets/Knives
Tracking
Cooking
Endurance
Climbing
Can speak English, Cherokee, and Italian.
Archery
Animal Calls

Weaknesses:
Children/Helpless animals
Curiosity
Fire
Electronics/Electricity
Agility
Bad Liar

Personality:
Tough, Strong, Stubborn most the time, Closed off, Cautious, Smart, Sarcastic, Compassionate, Surprisingly Sweet.
Markings:
River has 4 scars in a row on his right shoulder blade that looks like something slashed him. He has a 6 inch long jagged scar on his left side along his ribs at an angle. Some claw-like scars on his shoulders and arms along with multiple little scars. On his left calf theres a large scar right in the middle like something bit him. On his right bicep is a tribal tattoo that symbolizes his tribe. He has a small scar on his chin toward the right side.
Weapons:
2 Hatchets, 3 Pocket knives, 1 Bowie knife, Longbow & Quiver with 30 Arrows.
Other:
Riv wears camouflage clothing made out of animal furs and leather.
He highly dislikes unwarranted cruelty and judgmental people.
He likes the stars/moon/constellations.
He hates being locked up/restrained.

"Oh Relax I'm not going to Eat you, Your too Stringy."
I don't think you've made any changes, have you? Just asking so I'm aware if there are any.... They're all accepted, of course.

Nope no changes, I'm thinking of making a 4th character though

Reactions: Brea
Are we allowed four characters?? I didn't know this! I may want to make another 100..but actually 3 is the most I've controlled I'm gonna keep it at that for now..

Are we allowed four characters?? I didn't know this! I may want to make another 100..but actually 3 is the most I've controlled I'm gonna keep it at that for now..
Of course! You can have as many characters as you think you can handle! Go ahead and make another character whenever you feel comfortable doing so. Just make sure not to bite off more than you can chew :)

To make a Grounder or a 100....That is the question *strokes imaginary beard*

WIP

"Sometimes silence, is Violent."
tumblr_myfaiii02h1sp4nd2o1_500.jpg
Full name:
Dusk Cravin
Nicknames:
Ghost
Crime Committed:
Shooting and killing his father.
Sexual Orientation:
BI
Significant Other:
None - Open

Strengths:
Blending/Weak Presence
Stronger than he lets on
Doesn't break under pressure easily
Good reflexes
Good at commanding/strategizing, if you can get him to that is
Fast/agile
Knowledgeable about Earth
Good with building stuff

Weaknesses:
Doesn't like attention
Keeps to himself
Talks as little as possible most the time
A bit of a temper, especially when it comes to bullies
Bad with electronics
Hates guns
Sometimes gets flashbacks causing him to freeze up
Shies away from physical contact

Educators Station

Personality:
Dusk can be seen as socially awkward but really he's just quiet and bit shy. He hates the spotlight and dreads speaking in front of groups. This is mainly due to his slight stutter he gets when nervous. Hes usually calm but when he sees people ganging up or bullying others he gets pretty pissed. He avoids fighting but if he has no other option he'll kick some ass. Though he keeps to himself hes actually quite kind and compassionate, especially with children or animals.

Biography:
Dusk grew up with parents until his mother was floated when he was 5 for supposedly "stealing and disrupting drugs". But Dusk never believed it, it sounded more like his shady fathers work. After that he was left with his father until Dusk shot and killed him in their home after stealing a Peacekeeper's gun at age 11. He was tried and convicted since it was his word against the Peacekeeper's that witnessed it. Ever since hes been locked up, mostly in isolation due to his "resistance" with the guards.

Other:
Has his lip and ears pierced but doesn't always wear them.
Loves music including playing the Violin.
He likes to sketch
He likes working with his hands
He refuses to use guns
He has many scars

"People say they can See my parents in my Eyes, Guess I have one of an Angel and one of a Devil."

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Dramma and Brea
Done with my cs @Brea

I am still here, by the way.
I've just been busy, since the weather is nicer, and the end of the school year means extra homework and tests.
I'm considering making changes and such to my character, which is why nothing has been put up yet.

WIP

"Sometimes silence, is Violent."
View attachment 67098
Full name:
Dusk Cravin
Nicknames:
Ghost
Crime Committed:
Shooting and killing his father.
Sexual Orientation:
BI
Significant Other:
None - Open

Strengths:
Blending/Weak Presence
Stronger than he lets on
Doesn't break under pressure easily
Good reflexes
Good at commanding/strategizing, if you can get him to that is
Fast/agile
Knowledgeable about Earth
Good with building stuff

Weaknesses:
Doesn't like attention
Keeps to himself
Talks as little as possible most the time
A bit of a temper, especially when it comes to bullies
Bad with electronics
Hates guns
Sometimes gets flashbacks causing him to freeze up
Shies away from physical contact

Educators Station

Personality:
Dusk can be seen as socially awkward but really he's just quiet and bit shy. He hates the spotlight and dreads speaking in front of groups. This is mainly due to his slight stutter he gets when nervous. Hes usually calm but when he sees people ganging up or bullying others he gets pretty pissed. He avoids fighting but if he has no other option he'll kick some ass. Though he keeps to himself hes actually quite kind and compassionate, especially with children or animals.

Biography:
Dusk grew up with parents until his mother was floated when he was 5 for supposedly "stealing and disrupting drugs". But Dusk never believed it, it sounded more like his shady fathers work. After that he was left with his father until Dusk shot and killed him in their home after stealing a Peacekeeper's gun at age 11. He was tried and convicted since it was his word against the Peacekeeper's that witnessed it. Ever since hes been locked up, mostly in isolation due to his "resistance" with the guards.

Other:
Has his lip and ears pierced but doesn't always wear them.
Loves music including playing the Violin.
He likes to sketch
He likes working with his hands
He refuses to use guns
He has many scars

"People say they can See my parents in my Eyes, Guess I have one of an Angel and one of a Devil."
Accepted! Love him :)

I am still here, by the way.
I've just been busy, since the weather is nicer, and the end of the school year means extra homework and tests.
I'm considering making changes and such to my character, which is why nothing has been put up yet.
That's alright, no rush. We probably won't reopen the IC few more days anyways :)

I'm gonna make another character but keep them in the reserve box for when I'm able to hand 4 characters if that's alright?

@Brea: Thank you :D And no problem, I was leaning more towards Crash anyway ^^' I may consider making another character but probably at a later date and thanks again :) As for the crush, sure that would be alright ^^ Clarissa does seem like someone Crash would be drawn to as well :P

@Zaryá°Stãrska: Thanks! ^^ I'm not entirely sure what the situation is among the grounder characters but I was wondering whether Feather could be a friend of River's? Not necessarily romantic ^^' Just judging by his status and character seems likely she would have attempted to befriend him more so than the others. Is cool if you'd prefer not to have that, just figured it wouldn't hurt to ask ^^'

(Sorry for the late responses)

I'm gonna make another character but keep them in the reserve box for when I'm able to hand 4 characters if that's alright?
Absolutely!

@Brea: Thank you :D And no problem, I was leaning more towards Crash anyway ^^' I may consider making another character but probably at a later date and thanks again :) As for the crush, sure that would be alright ^^ Clarissa does seem like someone Crash would be drawn to as well :P
cool beans :)

Accepted! Love him :)
Yay!

@Zaryá°Stãrska: Thanks! ^^ I'm not entirely sure what the situation is among the grounder characters but I was wondering whether Feather could be a friend of River's? Not necessarily romantic ^^' Just judging by his status and character seems likely she would have attempted to befriend him more so than the others. Is cool if you'd prefer not to have that, just figured it wouldn't hurt to ask ^^'

(Sorry for the late responses)
Your welcome. That would be awesome! =D Beware River doesn't always follow the "rules" per say though.

Reactions: Beast
Great :D Thank you :) Consider me warned xD Sounds like it could make for some fun interactions ^^
Lol ya I can't wait! =D

I might join soon if it needs a paranoid but crafty character.

It'll be Jack "Twitch" Atwood, if you remember who he is.

Status
Not open for further replies.