The 100 {Sign Ups/OOC) Reopened

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gah! My bad completely! I can restart us off tomorrow, if everyone is still interested?

And @Mr.Scales do you still want to be my Co-Gm?

I'm ready to restart.

3.gif

Reactions: Beast
Gah! My bad completely! I can restart us off tomorrow, if everyone is still interested?

And @Mr.Scales do you still want to be my Co-Gm?
Yup i may post my sheets tomorrow or today.

Reactions: Brea
GREAT! It's really awesome to see you all still interested. I'll kick us off again as soon as @Mr.Scales get's his CS's up :)

Nobody laughed at my Friends gif =((

tumblr_mqt1u5y5X11sdqk10o1_500.gif

• Love
Reactions: Brea and Dramma
I was thinking of having Esme gather the tribe to propose her idea of infiltrating the 100 (that she would "find" them, and pretend that she'd lived alone since emerging from the Shelter) to try and learn more about the Ark's plans. Would that work for a start, or do you have other plans?

I was thinking of having Esme gather the tribe to propose her idea of infiltrating the 100 (that she would "find" them, and pretend that she'd lived alone since emerging from the Shelter) to try and learn more about the Ark's plans. Would that work for a start, or do you have other plans?
Yes! That's actually a much better idea than I was thinking, since it would help bring all the grounders to one place to start at. Good thinking!

Will do. However, I just noticed that the IC thread is marked "Not open for further replies," and it's in the "roleplay graveyard" in the Archives. Can you ask a Mod to unlock it for us?

I am really sorry but i have so many rps, i am currently gming my own rp which is a handfull and a few other rps, everyday i am behind with rpsd and i don't wanna hold you guys up anymore. @Brea Really sorry again since it was awesome gming with you (btw you are like the best gm i have ever been in an rp with XD) But i can't handle another. Again i'm really sorry.

I am really sorry but i have so many rps, i am currently gming my own rp which is a handfull and a few other rps, everyday i am behind with rpsd and i don't wanna hold you guys up anymore. @Brea Really sorry again since it was awesome gming with you (btw you are like the best gm i have ever been in an rp with XD) But i can't handle another. Again i'm really sorry.
That's alright, thanks for gming with me! Oh, and thanks for the compliment! You're so nice.

To everyone else: I think I'll start is off again this weekend. I'll have to talk to a Mod to take the IC out of the graveyard... Does anyone know how I go about doing that? Do I just PM Diana or something? (Shes like the only one I know of who helps to runs this site..)

Reactions: Mr.Scales ⚖
That's alright, thanks for gming with me! Oh, and thanks for the compliment! You're so nice.

To everyone else: I think I'll start is off again this weekend. I'll have to talk to a Mod to take the IC out of the graveyard... Does anyone know how I go about doing that? Do I just PM Diana or something? (Shes like the only one I know of who helps to runs this site..)
You're going to want to click help, then contact us, and then thread moderation forum.
Then you just fill out that little form there!
I'll post a link to the form, but don't know if it will work, which is why I have the steps up above
https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/forms/thread-move-request.26/respond

• Useful
Blah, I'm not gonna be home this weekend, I'm leaving to go to work at camp in an hour and a half. I might be able to post using my 3G but not up to par with paragraph length so I won't be posting till sunday night most likely.

Brea hey, I'm sorry I left so abruptly on the original thread. I've had to deal with some family stuff and had little to no time, plus so much stress, I just couldn't get on. I was hoping wether I could join again with my original character?

(Btw this is slaine72, lost password to my other account :p )

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.