The 100 {Sign Ups/OOC) Reopened

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, update: I TOTALLY forgot last weekend :duh: and I apologize for that. I've been the worst GM ever lately. Anyways, I've put in a form for the thread to be moved so we can continue to reply. Thanks @Cwolf0615 again for sending me the link!

Also, @Wopster Of course! Sorry to hear you were having a difficult time, and I hope things are better now. Go ahead and re-post your old CS here, or make another character. ♥

Is this still open? And is it still accepting? By the way, I laughed throughout reading most of the characters here, by the time I saw the friends gif I was doing that thing where it's in the middle of crying and laughing. Safe to say I'm in love with the characters here. Gah. Such personalities. I swear, one of the characters looks like my friend though. Haha.

• Bucket of Rainbows
  • Love
Reactions: Pyralithia and Brea
While I'm still in the process of reading the initial post, I love 'The 100'! If this is still open, I'd love to hop right on in. After I've been cleared by either you (GM) or the Co-GM of course.

Is this still open? And is it still accepting? By the way, I laughed throughout reading most of the characters here, by the time I saw the friends gif I was doing that thing where it's in the middle of crying and laughing. Safe to say I'm in love with the characters here. Gah. Such personalities. I swear, one of the characters looks like my friend though. Haha.
We are still accepting! In fact, I'm planning on starting us off again tomorrow, so the sooner you can have a character up, the better.

As for the rest of you: It appears I need a new Co-Gm, is anyone interested? Anyone is welcome, but I would like to specifically ask @Zarko Straadi first, because she plays the Queen of the Grounders, and makes a lot of huge decisions. Only makes sense that you would have me make decisions OCC. If you decline, however, I will take anyone else I can get ♥

Wow, perfect timing to get new interests! @Coma you are more than welcome to join, go ahead and make a character (or more, if you'd like).

And, @Wopster - If you are still interested in putting your character back up, please let me know soon! ♥

We are still accepting! In fact, I'm planning on starting us off again tomorrow, so the sooner you can have a character up, the better.

As for the rest of you: It appears I need a new Co-Gm, is anyone interested? Anyone is welcome, but I would like to specifically ask @Zarko Straadi first, because she plays the Queen of the Grounders, and makes a lot of huge decisions. Only makes sense that you would have me make decisions OCC. If you decline, however, I will take anyone else I can get ♥
I think I'm going to use my badass crazy character that makes really bad decisions and then maybe add another. I absolutely adore the 100, and that reminds me I have to start watching season two again.

I might even try a boy character. I haven't done a guy character yet on Iwaku, although I've done them other places. This will be fun. Fun, indeed.

Reactions: Brea
Simply wonderful! I have some pretty fun character concepts for both ark born and grounder. I'll see if I can't get those sheets up tonight before I head off to sleep.

I think I'm going to use my badass crazy character that makes really bad decisions and then maybe add another. I absolutely adore the 100, and that reminds me I have to start watching season two again.

I might even try a boy character. I haven't done a guy character yet on Iwaku, although I've done them other places. This will be fun. Fun, indeed.
Simply wonderful! I have some pretty fun character concepts for both ark born and grounder. I'll see if I can't get those sheets up tonight before I head off to sleep.
Awesome! I look forward to seeing your characters when they are finished! ♥♥

"Everything's easier when you slip one of these. Go ahead. Try one."

Fu_7kjn3G44.jpg

Name

Margaret Amberlyn Drescher

Nickname

Maggie
Lynn (She reserves this one for those special to her)

Crime Committed

Peacekeeper: I'm surprised Ms. Drescher. Your folks are as well.

Margaret: What's going to happen? Are you going to look me up? Maybe space me? I bet you people are going to space me. It's easier. Cleaner. Why I even think it saves you the rations, doesn't it?

Peacekeeper: According to your file, you're 16.

Margaret: Does it matter?

Peacekeeper: *Exhales* Stealing medication from the infirmary is a huge offense. Abusing said medications while selling them would earn any adult an immediate airlock. No trial, no appeal. Nothing.

Margaret: Funny. I didn't think anyone got trials nowadays.

Peacekeeper: Smart ass, aren't you?

Margaret: *Laughs* I'm not sure what you expect me to say. We're all locked in a box. A metal box that could fall to the atmosphere, if the maintenance people screw up. Do you know how hot things would get if that happened?

Peacekeeper: Keep things relevant, Margaret. Give me a story, and I'll vie for lock up till 18 then probation.

Margaret: Approximately 3,000 degrees Fahrenheit. We wouldn't even be able to feel that. Our nerves would all shrivel up and die. Our senses would be too in shock to feel. Do you want to know why I did it? Why I took the morphine, the contraband, and the other the painkillers?

Peacekeeper: Why?

Margaret: The ark is a metal coffin. It's claustrophobic. The only thing keeping me sane is school - and the drugs. The morphine makes me give two shits less about 'living'. If you can call this living. Plus, this is the bonus. You want to hear? If the ark ever does fall out of low orbit and reenter the atmosphere, at least I'll be too drugged up to give a damn. While we're all being cooked in this metal oven, I wouldn't feel a thing. A dashing win, isn't it?

Sexual Orientation

'I really like … I really like girls. Please don't tell mom.'

Lesbian

Significant Other

Still actively searching!

Strengths

While she'll be the last one to declare it, Margaret is very good under pressure when it comes to playing around with chemicals to helping in medical affairs that her station chief allowed her to be involved with. It was all part of her education in the medical field. Learning and absorbing new information hasn't been an arduous task for Margaret either. Medicine related things is her forte – be it methods on how to treat wounds to pressure points that can kill a person. Needless to say, she's good at things requiring precision.

Given with how many different types of people she dealt to, Margaret is somewhat capable at talking to folks.

Weaknesses

Due to her frequent dosing of medication, Margaret has developed a deep rooted addiction that was almost too much to bear during her time in confinement. When she isn't engrossed in something that she thinks is worth her time, she is very apathetic. While she's no where near as strong as the peacekeepers, she can hold her own. However, fighting isn't her forte.

Station they were born in

Medical

Personality

Margaret sees the world as a blank canvas. Whatever she wanted to fill it with, she could. Innovation is something she prizes dearly over the traditional medicine 'black and white' mindset. It was something that got her in trouble when she suggested a different method. While receptive to people's feelings, Margaret is apathetic on the service but emotionally invested in those that she values. With those that become her friends – or more – she becomes extremely protective of.

When things she knows is important or situations where she's under pressure comes around, she becomes a circumspect individual who's thorough in preparation for the task given to her. Precision in the field she was supposed to assume on the ark was engrained into her from a young age by her parents. Whatever means were needed to get to the goal, she'd do it.

Biography

Born into a family of doctors, it was the only thing she knew growing up. Forced to study, Margaret was hardly the stereotypical diligent doctor study type. Her circle of friends were abundant as she made friends with folks from the other stations. In fact, her really good friends were the engineers. While the human body was something that profoundly interested her, learning about how the ark operated and managed to stay afloat intrigued her as well. If she wasn't born on the medical station, the engineering station would've been her first choice.

When she was 13, Margaret experienced a turning point that forever shaped her outlook on living on the ark and how she'd act thereafter. A malfunction happened on a particular part of the station she was in as the air was momentarily cut. She was on the verge of passing out before the engineers and mechanics were able to restore oxygen and rush her off to the infirmary. It was then she finally realized that the ark wasn't her home. It was a life-long death sentence that could kill her off at any moment. That scared her much more than getting spaced. At least if she were spaced, it'd be instantaneous, and she would know it was coming rather than by random chance.

Margaret was sentenced to confinement at age 16 when the peacekeepers had found out she had been smuggling out drugs and using. During her time on confinement, she went through withdrawal and was slightly abused by some of the other inmates as well as the guards. Nothing sexual but the physical treatment had left its mark. To kill time, Margaret exercised her body. She hated exercising or anything physical. However, boredom demanded her do something and working out was the only answer.
Her days were carried out in a monotonous cycle: sleep, exercise, contemplate when she'd get her next hit, wondered when she would lose precious oxygen again, and eat.

Other

Her time in confinement has made Margaret realize that she enjoys violence be it subtle or overt.

"Imagine that. Doctor's save people, but under the knife? What a wonderful excuse for 'accidental' murder."

Last edited by a moderator:
There's my ark-born! If you'd like anything changed, please let me know. It's a tad late over at my end, so I'll work on my grounder tomorrow!

Color Ref: 8b11bf
"Death's gotta be easy, cause life is hard."
tumblr_mu42834Q2f1s9q9dro3_250.gif
tumblr_mu42834Q2f1s9q9dro5_250.gif
tumblr_msnx7rACL21qmx8nto3_250.gif
tumblr_msnx7rACL21qmx8nto9_250.gif
tumblr_msnx7rACL21qmx8nto7_250.gif

tumblr_mu42834Q2f1s9q9dro6_250.gif
tumblr_mocuc6Nxwl1qd7fc3o6_250.gif
tumblr_ms9lcoWpqz1s9q9dro9_250.gif
tumblr_mu42834Q2f1s9q9dro4_250.gif
tumblr_inline_mtlk5qmVaN1qjaok7.gif

Full name:
"I'm Clarissa, but lately I've been referred to as prisoner 143."
Clarissa Riley Scott.

Nicknames:
"It's been a while since I've been called my nickname."
Clary.

"Young enough to be spared of being floated... for now."

Crime Committed:
"Yeah, the rumors are true. But the son-of-a-bitch deserved it."
One night, when Clarissa was 14, she was walking home with one of her friends. All of her friends had gotten together to celebrate a birthday, but her parent's didn't want her to stay long. So, when it was time for her to go, one of her male friends offered to walk her back. His name was Jason Rodrickson, and he was seventeen at the time. All of her female friends had a crush on him at the time, so she was more than happy to accept his offer.
During their walk, he told her that he really liked her, and they ended up kissing. Which Clary was fine with, until he pushed her against the wall. His hands began to linger places, and when she asked him to stop he only told her to shut up. This scared Clary, and he managed to get her shirt off before she seriously began to fight back. He was much stronger than she was, and so she could only push him away for a few seconds at the time, and he covered her mouth the moment she began to yell of help.
Her pants her around her ankles by the time Clary's fingertips touched something cold and hard. Without thinking she took a hold of it, and bashed it against Jason's head. He stumbled back, and for good measure she hit him again. Once he hit the ground she threw the item- which was apparently a fire extinguisher- down as well. It wasn't until her clothes were mostly fixed that a Guard turned down their way, and as soon as he saw the two of them she was arrested. It was determined later that night that Jason was dead, and the cause of death was a few brute hits to the head. Clary pleaded guilty, because she was not going to deny what she had done, but it seemed that nobody cared why she had done it. Only that a young and promising gentleman had been killed. And, because she showed no remorse for what she had done, she was sentenced to solitary confinement until she was old enough to be retried as an adult.

Sexual Orientation:
"Relationships aren't exactly high on my priority list."
Heterosexual.

Significant Other:
"Considering I killed the last guy who tried anything with me, I'd say it's safe to assume I'll never have one of these."
N/A- Interested? PM Me!.

Strengths:
"I've been locked up so long, who even knows."
Clarissa is a great fighter, and incredibly strong- despite how weak she may look. She's very good at hiding, cooking, and running her mouth. One of her talents is noticing other people's weaknesses, and using them to her advantage. Lastly, because both her parent's were doctors she does have some knowledge of medical stuff, but not much.

Weaknesses:
"I'm sure I have an abundance of these."
Due to being in solitary confinement for the past three- almost four- years, Clarissa's 'people skills' are horrible. She's pretty much forgotten how to interact with other people, and so sometimes things come off more insensitive than she mean's it to. Other people's feelings are just not a thing she thinks about. However, her feelings can be easily hurt, as she takes almost anything said about her directly to the heart. Clary is not very good with secrets, and has no experience with any technology. She's never had to save anything either (such as food, water, money, ect), which has caused her to be rather wasteful. Lastly, Clarissa trusts almost no one, and even when she does grow to trust someone it isn't unusual for her to expect them to turn on her sooner or later.

Station they were born in:
"I was supposed to grow up to be a peacekeeper. Ain't that ironic?"
#7 -Peacekeepers- These are basically the police officers of the Ark. They tend to think of themselves as better than everyone else.

Personality:
"No comment."
Clarissa is a very careful girl. After Jason, she decided not to trust anyone ever again. And, so far, she had stayed true to her word. Of course, it's pretty easy to keep a promise like that when you're cut off from all human interaction. Because she was not allowed to leave her cell under any circumstances, Clary took up reading. She likes to read all kinds of genre's, and the books she has read are the biggest influence on the person she has become- because there is nothing else to influence her. She's very imaginative, and often can get ahead of herself. Jenna is also incredibly outspoken, and has no problem sharing her opinion with others. She knows a lot of useless facts, but rarely shares them because she believes no one cares. She also believes that no one cares what she has to say, because they certainly didn't care when they tried her for murder. She's quick to jump to conclusions, and is very insecure with herself. She has a hard time interacting with other people, because of how long she's been locked up by herself, but hopes to regain her people skills with some time. She says exactly what is on her mind- which can make her either really funny, or really bitchy. She's also very defensive, and will turn hostile if she feels like she's being threatened in any way. Lastly, she can be violent, if pushed hard enough.

Biography:
"Let's keep the past in the past."
Growing up, Clarissa was very popular. She had many friends, and got along with adults pretty well. She was a respectable young lady, who always had something nice to say. She appreciated the little things in life. Unlike other children, Earth never interested her. She liked the simple life on the Ark, and stories of the dangers on Earth kept her curiosity of the planet to a minimum. Clary was very flirty with boys her age, but usually never really meant anything of it. It was all just fun and games. Knowing her now, it's hard to believe what a positive person she used to be.

After Jason attacking her, and her killing him, Clary decided to plead guilty in court. She knew that what she had done was wrong, but it was all in self difference. She hadn't actually meant to kill the guy- just get him off of her. She and her family were hoping that because she was so young, and because Jason was trying to rape her, they would give her a punishment such as community service. However, the law was that any crime committed was punishable in the same way, no matter how small and justified. Plus, the little remorse Clary showed about the life she had taken worried the court, so they sentenced her to a life in solitary confinement, until she was eighteen. At that age she would be tried as an adult, and more than likely floated.

During her days in solitude, Clary quickly decided that sulking around was no way to live. Her life would be over soon, so she might as well enjoy whats he still had left of it. She requested books, and began to spend most of her time reading. After a while, however, she started to feel unhealthy and gross. After reading a book about health, she discovered that she was not getting enough physical activity, and would become very ill if she continued on the way she was. So, naturally, she started to work out. At first she'd do laps around her small cell, and then she'd do small repetitions of sit ups or crunches. Eventually she began to advance, and built up to new work out habits. Now, she goes until she max's out- whether her exercise be sit-ups, crunches, push-ups, ect- and then moves onto her next exercise. She does this until her muscles ache and she can barely move, and then she spends the rest of the day reading. Eventually she convinced the officials to hang a punching bag for her, and she started using that when she worked out as well. Because of this, Clary is very toned and very strong.

Theme Song:
"I haven't heard music in a long time."

Other:
"I really don't like sharing things about myself."
No one really knows her, and she doubts that anyone remembers Clarissa Scott ever existed .
. She likes to think she's really tough, and puts up a great act because she wants people to think she's tough too .
. Sometimes worries that she's actually a murderer at heart (relevance to theme song) .
. Truly just wants to be accepted .
. Will want to be a main Guard once The 100 has settled in on the ground .

"Honestly, I think the world is going to end bloody. But that doesn't mean we shouldn't fight. We do have choices."
How do you do the collage of gifs?

"Some people are so poor. All they have is money."
"Quiet people have the loudest minds."
"What would you attempt to do if you knew you could not fail?"
"Words, how little they mean when you're a little too late."

Full name:
Athena Raven
Nicknames:
Rave, Sci, Chemmy.
"Get out of this town for a little while."
Crime Committed:
She had sold her creations ever since she was old enough to make them. The first time, her very first batch, was responsible for quite a few people drooling and making a fool out of themselves. She had replicated a substance long gone, one that only one person had left. She had found the leaf inside one of the old Farmer books. She brought it to her father's old lab, and studied it for a few weeks before re-creating it. She had a few mishaps, however, and some people got sick. They got better, of course, but she decided to be more careful with her products. She got better at it, and as she learned more she started making drugs and producing her own forms of Marijuana. She sold it to the druggies and the people looking for a thrill.
She would take the used vials and needles, and used the substances left in them to reproduce the drug.
With help from other chemists, she found ways to produce the common drugs in trade for things. Rations, parts, Chemicals. She was still a teenager, though. And eventually she grew too popular for herself. She was attracting the wrong kind of attention, and when she realized she was harming people instead of helping, she refused to make more. They in turn, turned on her and ratted her out to the Peacekeepers. Being sixteen at the time, she ran. But on the Ark, there's only so many places a person can hide.
Sexual Orientation:
"Love is Love. Nothing else matters.."
Heterosexual.
Significant Other:
"Most people misjudge me. The monsters don't sleep under your bed. They live in your head."
None- Offers?
Strengths:
She's intelligent, and quite strong. When she was little she was homeschooled in Gymnastics and Ballet, and continued that up until she was twelve. She has good upper-body strength, and likes to climb.
She has a sharp tongue and doesn't take kindly to bullies. She will often take younger people under her wing and show them how to take care of themselves.
She's flexible. Which has helped her get out of tight spaces more than once.
She knows a lot about chemicals, nature, plants and various other scientisty things. She has created a few different technologies, and is good under pressure.
She's pretty, which sometimes she can use to her advantage.
Weaknesses:
She has a big heart, but she will constantly put herself in danger for the thrill. She says, If you don't have that holy-shit-I'm-gonna-die feeling at least once a week, You're not living.
She lives in the moment, and rarely ever plans ahead. She prefers life being a rollercoaster, and going with her impulses. Most times she can get herself into the strangest of scenes.
She has an inability to sit still. She's very hyper and in boring situations she will become bored and fidget.
"You should've seen what kind of stuff I had back home. You could fly for hours."
Scientists
Personality:
Raven hasn't always been one of the good children. The ones that do their parent's bidding and get good grades in school. She's not exactly the one to be level-headed and calm.
She has always been one of the ones to look like they're good. She keeps up appearances and pretends to be the proper girl in her family's midst.
But if one looks past her facade, they might find that she's not exactly what she looks like.
She gravitates towards danger. She's a bit of an adrenaline junkie and she loves the thrill of fear. She's the type to walk across a highway, just to see if she can.
She has two voices in her head. Her 'Intelligent voice,' And her, 'Let's-take-a-walk-into-space-because-why-the-hell-not?' Voice.
She's a bit of a firecracker, and when angered can be extremely volatile. Otherwise, she's a sweetheart and usually the one to crack a bad joke.
She's had quite a bad time with breakups, one always ending rockier than the last. She's had trouble controlling her feelings, and when she gets angry she has a hard time holding things in. If she does say something rude or hurtful, she'll immediately feel sorry, but sometimes her pride gets in the way of her apologizing.
She's extremely stubborn. So if she believes she's right, the worst thing to do would be say she isn't.
Biography:
Born to a Scientist and a Farmer, Raven got the better end of things. She was given everything a child could want, and was pampered with attention and gifts. As she grew older, she found she was good at most things. She connected with nature like her Mother, who was a Farmer, and she also connected with technologies and compounds and chemicals, like her Father. As she got older, she learned many things from her parents. Her favorite thing was creating new things in the lab. She was good at working with chemicals and she found that she was even able to rewrite some plant structures. Although, as she got older her thrill-seeking side came out. She got into more dangerous things, and she loved it. She grew tired of being a good girl and started doing things her parents hoped she wouldn't.
Other:
She has a pretty good knowledge of plants and chemicals.
She's quite a metaphorical person. She has a crazy idea of romance, and she speaks in quotes a lot. She's a riddle of a person, and you can only unravel her if you will take the time to.
"Dreams are the best thing I've ever seen. Because no matter where you are, who you are, In dreams, nothing matters. You can go anywhere. Be anyone. And those things that hold you back don't matter anymore. Like lack of food. Or steel bars."

Last edited by a moderator:

Full name:
Athena Raven
Nicknames:
Rave, Sci, Chemmy.
Crime Committed:
She had sold her creations ever since she was old enough to make them. The first time, her very first batch, was responsible for quite a few people drooling and making a fool out of themselves. She had replicated a substance long gone, one that only one person had left. She had found the leaf inside one of the old Farmer books. She brought it to her father's old lab, and studied it for a few weeks before re-creating it. She had a few mishaps, however, and some people got sick. They got better, of course, but she decided to be more careful with her products. She got better at it, and as she learned more she started making drugs and producing her own forms of Marijuana. She sold it to the druggies and the people looking for a thrill.
She would take the used vials and needles, and used the substances left in them to reproduce the drug.
With help from other chemists, she found ways to produce the common drugs in trade for things. Rations, parts, Chemicals. She was still a teenager, though. And eventually she grew too popular for herself. She was attracting the wrong kind of attention, and when she realized she was harming people instead of helping, she refused to make more. They in turn, turned on her and ratted her out to the Peacekeepers. Being sixteen at the time, she ran. But on the Ark, there's only so many places a person can hide.
Sexual Orientation:
Heterosexual.
Significant Other:
"Most people misjudge me. The monsters don't sleep under your bed. They live in your head."
None- Offers?
Strengths:
She's intelligent, and quite strong. When she was little she was homeschooled in Gymnastics and Ballet, and continued that up until she was twelve. She has good upper-body strength, and likes to climb.
She has a sharp tongue and doesn't take kindly to bullies. She will often take younger people under her wing and show them how to take care of themselves.
She knows a lot about chemicals, nature, plants and various other scientisty things. She has created a few different technologies, and is good under pressure.
Weaknesses:
She has a big heart, but she will constantly put herself in danger for the thrill. She says, If you don't have that holy-shit-I'm-gonna-die feeling at least once a week, You're not living.
She lives in the moment, and rarely ever plans ahead. She prefers life being a rollercoaster, and going with her impulses. Most times she can get herself into the strangest of scenes.
She has an inability to sit still. She's very hyper and in boring situations she will become bored and fidget.
"You should've seen what kind of stuff I had back home. You could fly for hours."
Scientists
Personality:
Raven hasn't always been one of the good children. The ones that do their parent's bidding and get good grades in school. She's not exactly the one to be level-headed and calm.
She has always been one of the ones to look like they're good. She keeps up appearances and pretends to be the proper girl in her family's midst.
But if one looks past her facade, they might find that she's not exactly what she looks like.
She gravitates towards danger. She's a bit of an adrenaline junkie and she loves the thrill of fear. She's the type to walk across a highway, just to see if she can.
She has two voices in her head. Her 'Intelligent voice,' And her, 'Let's-take-a-walk-into-space-because-why-the-hell-not?' Voice.
She's a bit of a firecracker, and when angered can be extremely volatile. Otherwise, she's a sweetheart and usually the one to crack a bad joke.
She's had quite a bad time with breakups, one always ending rockier than the last. She's had trouble controlling her feelings, and when she gets angry she has a hard time holding things in. If she does say something rude or hurtful, she'll immediately feel sorry, but sometimes her pride gets in the way of her apologizing.
She's extremely stubborn. So if she believes she's right, the worst thing to do would be say she isn't.
Biography:
Born to a Scientist and a Farmer, Raven got the better end of things. She was given everything a child could want, and was pampered with attention and gifts. As she grew older, she found she was good at most things. She connected with nature like her Mother, who was a Farmer, and she also connected with technologies and compounds and chemicals, like her Father. As she got older, she learned many things from her parents. Her favorite thing was creating new things in the lab. She was good at working with chemicals and she found that she was even able to rewrite some plant structures. Although, as she got older her thrill-seeking side came out. She got into more dangerous things, and she loved it. She grew tired of being a good girl and started doing things her parents hoped she wouldn't.
Other:
She's quite a metaphorical person. She has a crazy idea of romance, and she speaks in quotes a lot. She's a riddle of a person, and you can only unravel her if you will take the time to.
"Dreams are the best thing I've ever seen. Because no matter where you are, who you are, In dreams, nothing matters. You can go anywhere. Be anyone. And those things that hold you back don't matter anymore. Like lack of food. Or steel bars."

I just want to say that I think our characters will get along swimmingly! With respect to each other's hobbies anyway!

@Brea:

Challenge accepted. :) I'm ready to post a re-start if desired (Esme gathering the Grounders, Viaeny gathering the 100 for their pick-a-leader meeting). Or should we wait a bit more in case more players want to sign up?

Teeny "quibble:" I'm a heterosexual "he," but I just prefer female protagonists. I'll take it as a compliment, i.e., that I write female characters convincingly. :)

Reactions: Brea
I went ahead and posted a re-start for the In-Game thread to get things moving before everybody forgets about this game. :)

Reactions: Beast
Hey all!

Just wanted to see if this was still happening? I'm still very interested in seeing where this goes!

Timing, I was also wondering that actually ^^' Was a little unsure whether it was okay to just jump right in on the re-start or wait for Brea to tag in first :S

If this is still happening and its okay to post I can have something up fairly soon

How do you do the collage of gifs?
I just find gifs that are all the same size and paste them in beside each other. ♥ Sorry about the late reply.

"Everything's easier when you slip one of these. Go ahead. Try one."

Fu_7kjn3G44.jpg

Name

Margaret Amberlyn Drescher

Nickname

Maggie
Lynn (She reserves this one for those special to her)

Crime Committed

Peacekeeper: I'm surprised Ms. Drescher. Your folks are as well.

Margaret: What's going to happen? Are you going to look me up? Maybe space me? I bet you people are going to space me. It's easier. Cleaner. Why I even think it saves you the rations, doesn't it?

Peacekeeper: According to your file, you're 16.

Margaret: Does it matter?

Peacekeeper: *Exhales* Stealing medication from the infirmary is a huge offense. Abusing said medications while selling them would earn any adult an immediate airlock. No trial, no appeal. Nothing.

Margaret: Funny. I didn't think anyone got trials nowadays.

Peacekeeper: Smart ass, aren't you?

Margaret: *Laughs* I'm not sure what you expect me to say. We're all locked in a box. A metal box that could fall to the atmosphere, if the maintenance people screw up. Do you know how hot things would get if that happened?

Peacekeeper: Keep things relevant, Margaret. Give me a story, and I'll vie for lock up till 18 then probation.

Margaret: Approximately 3,000 degrees Fahrenheit. We wouldn't even be able to feel that. Our nerves would all shrivel up and die. Our senses would be too in shock to feel. Do you want to know why I did it? Why I took the morphine, the contraband, and the other the painkillers?

Peacekeeper: Why?

Margaret: The ark is a metal coffin. It's claustrophobic. The only thing keeping me sane is school - and the drugs. The morphine makes me give two shits less about 'living'. If you can call this living. Plus, this is the bonus. You want to hear? If the ark ever does fall out of low orbit and reenter the atmosphere, at least I'll be too drugged up to give a damn. While we're all being cooked in this metal oven, I wouldn't feel a thing. A dashing win, isn't it?

Sexual Orientation

'I really like … I really like girls. Please don't tell mom.'

Lesbian

Significant Other

Still actively searching!

Strengths

While she'll be the last one to declare it, Margaret is very good under pressure when it comes to playing around with chemicals to helping in medical affairs that her station chief allowed her to be involved with. It was all part of her education in the medical field. Learning and absorbing new information hasn't been an arduous task for Margaret either. Medicine related things is her forte – be it methods on how to treat wounds to pressure points that can kill a person. Needless to say, she's good at things requiring precision.

Given with how many different types of people she dealt to, Margaret is somewhat capable at talking to folks.

Weaknesses

Due to her frequent dosing of medication, Margaret has developed a deep rooted addiction that was almost too much to bear during her time in confinement. When she isn't engrossed in something that she thinks is worth her time, she is very apathetic. While she's no where near as strong as the peacekeepers, she can hold her own. However, fighting isn't her forte.

Station they were born in

Medical

Personality

Margaret sees the world as a blank canvas. Whatever she wanted to fill it with, she could. Innovation is something she prizes dearly over the traditional medicine 'black and white' mindset. It was something that got her in trouble when she suggested a different method. While receptive to people's feelings, Margaret is apathetic on the service but emotionally invested in those that she values. With those that become her friends – or more – she becomes extremely protective of.

When things she knows is important or situations where she's under pressure comes around, she becomes a circumspect individual who's thorough in preparation for the task given to her. Precision in the field she was supposed to assume on the ark was engrained into her from a young age by her parents. Whatever means were needed to get to the goal, she'd do it.

Biography

Born into a family of doctors, it was the only thing she knew growing up. Forced to study, Margaret was hardly the stereotypical diligent doctor study type. Her circle of friends were abundant as she made friends with folks from the other stations. In fact, her really good friends were the engineers. While the human body was something that profoundly interested her, learning about how the ark operated and managed to stay afloat intrigued her as well. If she wasn't born on the medical station, the engineering station would've been her first choice.

When she was 13, Margaret experienced a turning point that forever shaped her outlook on living on the ark and how she'd act thereafter. A malfunction happened on a particular part of the station she was in as the air was momentarily cut. She was on the verge of passing out before the engineers and mechanics were able to restore oxygen and rush her off to the infirmary. It was then she finally realized that the ark wasn't her home. It was a life-long death sentence that could kill her off at any moment. That scared her much more than getting spaced. At least if she were spaced, it'd be instantaneous, and she would know it was coming rather than by random chance.

Margaret was sentenced to confinement at age 16 when the peacekeepers had found out she had been smuggling out drugs and using. During her time on confinement, she went through withdrawal and was slightly abused by some of the other inmates as well as the guards. Nothing sexual but the physical treatment had left its mark. To kill time, Margaret exercised her body. She hated exercising or anything physical. However, boredom demanded her do something and working out was the only answer.
Her days were carried out in a monotonous cycle: sleep, exercise, contemplate when she'd get her next hit, wondered when she would lose precious oxygen again, and eat.

Other

Her time in confinement has made Margaret realize that she enjoys violence be it subtle or overt.

"Imagine that. Doctor's save people, but under the knife? What a wonderful excuse for 'accidental' murder."

Full name:
Athena Raven
Nicknames:
Rave, Sci, Chemmy.
Crime Committed:
Sexual Orientation:
Heterosexual.
Significant Other:
None- Offers?
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Scientists
Personality:
Biography:
Other:
Both accepted! That is, as long as you two are interested.

@Brea:

Challenge accepted. :) I'm ready to post a re-start if desired (Esme gathering the Grounders, Viaeny gathering the 100 for their pick-a-leader meeting). Or should we wait a bit more in case more players want to sign up?

Teeny "quibble:" I'm a heterosexual "he," but I just prefer female protagonists. I'll take it as a compliment, i.e., that I write female characters convincingly. :)
I went ahead and posted a re-start for the In-Game thread to get things moving before everybody forgets about this game. :)
Ah, good to know.... Sorry about mistaking you for a she. Apparently I suck at guessing what sex people are. I also suck at being GM... ugh, I'm so mad at myself for disappearing again! I had a rough schedule for a while there, but I think I've got everything worked out so that I can return to roleplaying regularly. Thanks for posting up a starter! I'll get my next post up sometime tonight, (or, if something unexpected comes up I will do it tomorrow as soon as I wake up). Are you still up for being my CO-GM?

Timing, I was also wondering that actually ^^' Was a little unsure whether it was okay to just jump right in on the re-start or wait for Brea to tag in first :S

If this is still happening and its okay to post I can have something up fairly soon
YES! Go ahead and just jump in! I would have thought you guys would take Zarko's post as the new starter, since he is a GM now. But, maybe you didn't get the alert because I haven't re-tagged everyone yet? Hmm.... I'll tag everyone in my next post to make sure they know they can post again.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Oh my gosh! This is still happening? I didn't see the alert. I'm still here!

Status
Not open for further replies.