The 100 - Sign-Up//OOC - Accepting!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm My character accepted??
Also, I would like to build like a best friend relationship between Rhea and Osias.

and also,
@Freyalise : I'm interested in a certain romantic relationship between Sabine and Osias in the long run :)
You'll have to change the picture of that character cuz I already have a grounder with the said appearance.. Beat you to it.. And you should look in the thread to see the chars that are out there so things like this doesn't happen. XD

You'll have to change the picture of that character cuz I already have a grounder with the said appearance.. Beat you to it.. And you should look in the thread to see the chars that are out there so things like this doesn't happen. XD
Lol, no. I used Charlie Hunnam :) You have Travis Fimmel
Not the same character haha but they do look alike

Lol, no. I used Charlie Hunnam :) You have Travis Fimmel
Not the same character haha but they do look alike
Well its half of Charlie Hunnam and half Travis Fimmel. If you're using Charlie Hunnam. You should find a picture that is only him.. XD

Hmmm My character accepted??
Also, I would like to build like a best friend relationship between Rhea and Osias.
I'm busy at the moment, so I haven't gotten around to reading it. I will as soon as I get home. Also, I'll discuss Rhea and your characters friendship with you through PM.

Haha yeah. Though @Jazz ' character is of another actor who looks quite alike the one I chose for my grounder appearance. However in his picture, its half of both his actor and the one I chose..

If you look closely, my character appearance is on the right side of the face. Though considering this, I think Jazz will change the appearance picture to one where the entire face is Charlie Hunnam's :)

Anyhow, I am looking forward to this RP. And I can see that someone wants a Lincoln/Octavia kind of relationship going on. Which is nice. And seems interesting. I had similar ideas for my own The 100 character, though ofc, it should happen through the RP.

Well there can always be more than one grounder/100 relationship :p

But oh! I just noticed the photo manip. I didn't realize osias' photo was two pictures in one.

Then yeah, I'd also say get a normal face photo of the one on the left cuz the one on the right was already used

Last edited:
  • Thank You
Reactions: Akashi
But oh! I just noticed the photo manip. I didn't realize osias' photo was two pictures in one.

Then yeah, I'd also say get a normal face photo of the one on the left cuz the one on the right was already used
Indeed. They look very much alike but then again they are two different peeps xD

Ah yes.. There can be two indeed. Though honestly, for my The100 character... It can either be another The100 character or a grounder.. I just dont know who... Maybe we'll just have to wait and see.

The pictures I used for baldur are different people :p two that I know of. I'm not sure who the guy in the black and white photo is though haha.

Yeah you never know, you could have your heart set on this idea, but as the rp progresses, it could naturally shift onto something else.

Lol, you guys talk to much xD
But wtv, Ill change the picture. I just chose it cause it was the only one that didn't look modern.

Lol, you guys talk to much xD
Shushhhh. :p

I like the new image :) what is it from? I was trying to find the source of the photo but I can't find what it's from :(

Done. Changed the image.
Happy??? :P
It's not about being happy, just that they dont look the same. However, thanks.

Still alive btw lol

Reactions: Stiorra
It's not about being happy, just that they dont look the same. However, thanks.
Haha its ok. I felt a bit.. attack slash overwhelmed with you guys bickering or discussing about it xD
And @Freyalise , Im not sure where its from hahah

Haha its ok. I felt a bit.. attack slash overwhelmed with you guys bickering or discussing about it xD
And @Freyalise , Im not sure where its from hahah
D: didn't mean to make you feel attacked. Misunderstanding was all. Can't have two characters with the same(ish) appearance photo.

And bummer :/ the picture is quite interesting. I needs to find the source!

Status
Not open for further replies.