That Guy

Riushu laughed softly as he spotted Talea ontop the roof, he knew how to be silent, and he took advantage of the fact. Quickly slipping back into the tavern, he nodded to Todd, then made his way back to her room the fetch a bit of his clothing back. Reaching the door, he quietly opened it and let himself in. Her jacket lay on the floor in a small heap, and he quickly snatched it up and brought it to his nose. That scent, that damn scent drove him crazier than the womans before, and he knew it from somewhere. Not the scent itself, but its base, the very base scent that he could sense, but just barely. Grinning softly, he folded it and placed it upon the bed. He always liked to add a bit of suspence to a scene, so why not let her know someone was there?

He quickly changed back into his clothing, and looked in the mirror. He looked fucking dreadful and he knew it. Sighing softly, he quietly undressed again and walked to the womans shower, reaching in and turning the nob, he quickly got the water to a nice warm temperature. As he opened the shower door, steam billowed out as if it was a thick fog,and he quickly let himself in. He began washing himself, letting the water run through his hair, it drained most of the blood from his body, and he reluctantly watched that beautiful liquid go down the drain. He sighed softly, hoping that piece of shit would live long enough to get the message to his elders. They were the last of the pure bloods, but they were also the ones that sentenced the royal bloodline to death, for simple power, those egotistical and greedy bastards would pay.

A light growl escaped him as he thought of this, and it soon shook the glass around him. He quickly noticed this when a small bottle of body wash hit the ground by his feet, and he quickly regressed his anger and just let it sit there and simmer. He would soon unleash his rage, and if it was on the elders or not, it did not matter to him. But, whoever got the bad end of the deal, would not be happy at all.

Talea seemed to be waiting forever, until a sound came from below her. Something was in a shower, and it bug her. Who would be taking a shower this late. Removing her hands from her sides she dropped them to the snow covered surface. Pushing at the fluffy whiteness, most fell over the side of the building. Leaning forward, the roof chilled her cheek. Talea pressed her face tightly against the smooth surface, trying to get a better general direction the sound was coming from.

Closing off her mind she listened, the sound was grew louder. It was coming from her room, who the hell was in her room. Talea grew angry, one of them arrogant men would think she wouldn't notice. Lifting herself back into her crouching position, she let the rage consume her. How dare they think her so easily to evade. Her brows furrowed together in the shape of a v, wind seemed to cool her face. Though it don't not dampen the anger, the wind pulled at her long red hair. Making locks fly around her face, despite the high pony tail. She knew longer felt the cold, and went back to waiting. Her body shuttered, from the boiling over turmoil inside her mind.

Riushu smirked softly as he heard Talea shift upon the roof, she had to of heard him by now, and he was quite suprised she hadn't come bursting back through the window to attack him, or atleast confront whoever the hell was in her shower. He finished washing himself and stepped out of the shower, steam burst from behind the glass when he opened the door, and his body was steaming as he wiped the mirror. Shaking his head a bit, his hair fell into it's normal style, and then he grabbed a towel from the rack, he began to dry himself off, and then wrapped the towel around his waist he made his way out of the steaming bathroom. He gathered his clothes from her bed, and began to dress. He knew she would be able to catch his scent from the steam coming off his body, her window was still open obviously. It didn't bother him, he could take it, and he probably would end up having a confrontation with her by they end of the night, but he decided to take the rest of the evenings events in stride, or deal with them whenever they came up.

Yawning softly he looked down at the bed, should he nap? He had a pretty buisy night, and the wounds upon his back were just now stating to heal up, the water kept them open a bit, but the pain he definetely enjoyed. Blood slowly trickled down his back, hence why he waited to put his shirt back on. He yawned softly and decided to make his way back down to the bar. He knew that regardless she would know he was here, his scent was all over the room, and a the few droplets of blood that had hit the floor would give him away in an instance.

He shrugged as he began pulling the sleeves of his shirt over his shoulders, then grabbed his dress jacket from the bed. He smirked as he looked once more to the window, then made his way back down to the bar, which was literally empty accept for Todd who still sat at the bar. He made his way over to him and sat down, he called over the tender who quickly brought him a drink, it seemed the earlier bartender had finished his shift, and another woman had taken his place.

Talea waited for awhile before making her decent, she already knew it was that bloody dog. Once she hit the widow, she swung in lazily. Already knowing if he wanted to kill her he would of came to roof to do so. Looking around the room slowly, noting her folded jacket. Turning slowly the windows were fogged, a small scream of frustration left her lips. He had staged her room to mock her, who the F*** did he think he was? Talea slammed her heel into the wood floor, knowing he would hear her complete displeasure.

Stomping over to the bathroom, the smell of wet mutt filled her nose. Talea wiggled her nose frantically, now she had to leave that window open. To even attempt to lessen the stench. That made simply just made her angry, "Dirty freaking ape." Reaching out she snatched a clean wash rag from the shelf in the bathroom before heading back to the room. Dropping to her knees she rubbed the blood from the floor, if he was going to be a A** he could of cleaned up before he left. At least reattach a new door! Another small scream resonated from her throat, her rage slowly growing.

Riushu chuckled softly as he listened to Talea stomp around her room, and new that soon enough she would be down here letting him know just how pissed she was. He shook his head a bit as his ridiculous antics, and turned back to his drink. The taste of the half breeds still filled his mouth, and he chugged down the brandy to wash it from his tounge. It was disgusting, but then suddenly her scent filled his senses again, he let his head float off a bit at the thought of her naked form, and he rested his head in his hand as he let his mind wonder. He wondered mainly what she tasted like, he bet it was exquisite. He knew he wasn't going to kill her off anytime soon, he wanted to have some fun with her first.

Pushing himself from the table, he asked the tender for a pack of cigarettes and handed her a five. Taking the reds from her, he opened the pack and stuck one inbetween his lips, he didn't wait to light it before he got outside, but he suddenly had the urge for a bit of fresh air, plus the sweet scent of death still filled the air around the streets. Blood covered the walls and ground so heavily down the road that he doubted that the smell would retreat anytime soon.

Reaching back into his pocket, he pulled a lighter from his jeans and lit the cigarette. Taking a deep drag off the cigarette, he relaxed a bit and fell agaisnt the wall. Crossing his feet and sticking a hand deep in his pocket, he sat back and enjoyed the beautiful scent of death and fear.

Talea heard the doors of the bar open, knowing only a few of them were still here. Walking over quietly to the window, she peered down from Brian. Knowing he could still hear her from this height, sticking her head out the window. The wind whipping her hair around her face, "You dirty mutt, how dare you touch my things?! You owe me a new door f*cker." She slammed the window shut, wondering if he dared to come back to her room.

If he did she would be prepared, removing two blades from her corset. She held them tightly in her palms, walking over to a seat that faced the door. Talea sunk into the plush cushion, and went back to waiting. The hunt was on, and as a mortal she was vulnerable. If he managed to get behind her without knowing, it would be over.

So many years of hunting that d*mned species made her patient, always waiting for them to make their move first. Leaning back on the legs, balancing lightly with the balls of her feet. She truly did hate that dog, he one upped her. She refused to allow that to happen ever again.

Riushu laughed merrily as he watched the window slam shut, her words intrigued him, and he would definetely visit her after enjoying the cigarette that was half gone already. Getting a little impatient, he took one last drag and threw it to the ground, where the snow quickly put out the small burning cherry. With a horribly sarcastic smirk plastered across his face he made his way up the stairs towards her room. Looking down at the floor, he spotted splinters from the last door that he had destroyed and shook his head in amusement. Making his way into her doorway, he leaned against the frame with his arms crossed, " So I hear you have a few words for me miss, would you like to talk about thsi privately? ", his words dripped with saracasm, and that same horrible smirk was still upon his face, it only seemed to antagonize the situation even worse.

His suit was a bit damp from the falling snow, but he didn't mind, and he didn't mind the view he was getting of her from his stance either. From here he could truly see her, and he didn't mind it at all. She was beautiful by all means, but he knew she was deadly in her own way, and she would take every advantage that she got. Deep in his mind though, he knew he would have fun with this one, and honestly doubted if he could kill her off so easily without getting as much satisfaction out of the situation that he could, so he decided to play it slow, she what he could poke and pry, and he may even find a weak spot in that oh so cute attitude she had. He didn't find her threatening, only amusing, and he thought she knew it by the way she was staring at him.

Talea still had the blades pressed tightly against her wrist, tilting her head side ways. The clear pissed expression still plastered on her face, "Please com on in dog. Since you made your own doggy door anyway." She spat her words at him, each one soaked in sarcasm. She continued to tilt her chair back, rocking the legs in a small lazy circle. Despite him being a complete jerk, he was actually rather handsome.

Talea cursed herself inside her mind, don't be focusing on things that don't matter. He would be dead soon anyway. She told herself inside her thoughts. Leaning forward she let the chair slam back into the floor, making a loud thump resonate into the room. Her right foot began to tap against the hard wood surface. The tapping going into a hypnotic rhythm, "Here puppy puppy I wont bite. Though I think you might." She said through a wicked cackle. Purposely egging him on, trying to make him release that rage.

Her thumbs still rubbing idly against the hilts of her daggers, she made sure their silver blades didn't glint any light.

Riushu instantly picked up on the scent of that retched metal, and he knew he would have to disarm her before he could deem her not a danger. But, still keeping that pleasant smirk across his face, he moved his leg a bit to the side to dodge her spit. Chuckling softly he pushed himself off the frame and made his way into the room. Keeping a bit of a defense up, he placed a little more wieght on the balls of his feet, just incase he had to move a bit quicker. He knew he was faste than her, stronger than her, and alot more psychotic than she could ever dream of, but she was still dangerous. He walked straight up to her, putting inches between him and her, he feel her scent fill his head, and it nearly put him in a daze. He also knew what kind of reaction he had upon her physically, and he was going to use that to his advantage.

" So you think i'm going to bite do you? ", he giggled softly as he reached up, and ran a finger from her temple to chin, admiring the soft beautiful skin that she bore. He knew he was attracted to her, but for some reason he thought it was something more. Not exactly a bond, but something happened to him as soon as he touched her skin, and he actually had to fight to take his hand from her. His eyes caught her's for a split second, and he watched her eyes wander for a moment, before he turned and walked towards, the window which was still open. As he turned, that smirk came back to his face, but this time, not so sarcastic.

Talea didn't flinch away, but her grip tightened on the hilts. He dare touch her, he was clearly braver than she thought. The look on his face confused her. Was it a hint of desire on his face, instead of blood thirsty rape? Her brows furrowed more in anger, it was a trick. To throw her off from his real intentions. When he finally moved a deep sigh of relief escaped her lips.

Following him with her gaze, she bit down hard on her lip. Teeth puncturing her lips, making a small crimson droplet appear. It dripped down the curve of her lip, making a thin trail down her chin. Talea finally spoke, once he put distance between him and her. "Of course you do puppy. That little blond didn't stand a chance did she? I bet not. If you said she did I know you would be liar."

Her gaze drifted over him slowly, he was beautiful. Standing tall, a strong jaw. A deep piercing gaze, it was mesmerizing. Though all of his kind had those traits, it allured her kind to their death. Lucky for her, she knew of such tricks of deception. With a hard push of her chair, it spun the base to thump against the floor. Talea kept the front of her to him, at all times. He will not get the advantage in this game.

Riushu laughed softly as he once again caught her gaze, " You see my dear, I would be lying if I said she did, because you know as well as I do of what i'm capable of, and I can definetely see how confused you are by this whole situation. Why hasn't he taken me yet? Why hasn't he torn me to pieces, when is he going to advance! ", he added a little drama to the last of his words, and then smirked softly as he crossed his arms across his chest. " You see my dear, i've been living for so long, taken so many lives that i've become curious I guess you could say. ", he cocked his head a bit, peering deeply into her hostile gaze, he knew she hated him, but the question was, how did he feel about her?

Pacing a bit back and forth, in kind of a playful manor, he held his chin with a couple fingers in kind of a pondering stance, then looked back over to her curiously. " I'll tell you this though, I don't see your death coming anytime soon, I don't see anything different about it, and death is becoming boring to me. Don't get me wrong, I thrive and feed off the fear and excitement of the situation, but I just need something new in my life, something twisted, something different. ", a ring of truth echoed from these words, and he knew she wouldn't believe a single word. At the present time, everyone knew of the Lycans ways, and he knew he was tempting her phsyically, he was actually a bit amused by how many times she had been distracted by him since they first laid eyes upon eachother.

He then made his way back over in her direction, but passing by her. He watched as she quickly followed his movements and once again turned to face him, but he did take the time to admire her form as she turned. Every curve was absolutely delicious, and on top of that, the woman was absolutely gorgeous, even without make up she was breath taking. Smiling softly as he looked once again out the window, he waited upon her reply.

Talea started to grow even more agitated, "Are you serious dog? You want me to believe every word that falls out of your mouth. Don't get me wrong your are amusing, but your wasting my time." After those words she flung one blade, letting it fly by his head. To sink deep into the sheet rock, the silver glittering in the dark room. Standing with the stomp of her feet, she turned sharply to stride toward the bed. The sword dangling idly from her back, reaching down she snatched up her jacket.

Slipping one arm through each loop, "To be honest I'd rather brave the blizzard and find a decent hotel. Then stay and babble with you...." Her words trailed of into a sarcastic hiss. Talea's hatred flowed from every pore, she even despised the attraction she had for him. Once more she glared over her shoulder at him, those purple eyes went a deep sea green.

Riushu laughed softly as he stared at the blade only inches from his face, and then put himself in front of the door. " You know you don't actually wanna leave do you, I can sense that curiosity of yours deep in the back of your mind. Your intrigued, and you don't know why. That can be expected though I guess. ", he said this with a sarcastic shrug, and then let a pose of seriousness cross his face. " But to be totally honest, I really don't think I can let you leave. ", after he said this, he walked straight to her, took her face in his hands and reached down and kissed her pationately, no tongue, just straight emotion poured from the kiss.

The kiss almost seemed intoxicating to him, her taste was simply exquisite, and for a moment, he found it a struggle to pull away from those beautiful lips hers. After he pulled away, he stared deeply into her eyes, still seeing the rage seething from every pour in her body, but there was a new found wonderment underneath it all, and he knew that she would slowly come to the realization that she accepted that kiss, regardless of how much she hated him for what he truly was.

To Talea's surprise she saw Brian walk in front the door, his words began to ring in her ears. Had this fool lost his damn mind, turning to force him. Rage burned in the depths of her eyes. Before she could even protest he was on her, his lips pressed tightly into hers. Both fist raised to bang at his chest, trying to regain her freedom. However, through all the strength she threw into him, it felt like she was hitting a stone wall. Unmoving, he didn't if shuffle back at all.

To further her dismay, her body took over her mind. Pressing tightly into his, giving back that passion. After his lips finally left hers, she stood there in a daze. Blinking rapidly she tried to regain some sort of composure. It eluded her, letting her fall into deeper lust for this man. Talea's mind frantically started working, to gain back the nobility she had. He is lycan she screamed inside her mind, one of her worst enemies. Here you are locking lips, with the creature itself. To her surprise, she lifted her left hand. Open palm she threw with all force into a swing. A loud slapping noise vibrated through the room. Her hand had made contact, "Do not.....ever....kiss...me AGAIN! You had no right. Nor did you have my permission." She wailed at him in complete fury.

Deep inside her mind she wanted to slam one of her daggers deep into his juggler. However, she just couldn't give herself the strength to do it. To be honest she actually didn't want him to die, and even with that thought she was giving up her life. Talea's head tilted down, looking at the ground. The ashamed expression took hold of her delicate features. Everything she stood for had been betrayed in one night, "Let me leave......" Her voice trailing off into a plea.

Todd was at the door. Hardly surprising. Todd was at all doors. He had much experience with doors. In fact, it was a common fact that Todd was the master of domestic homes, as well as the very idea he embodied. He was not what one might call a pleasant man, but he was efficient and direct, and, more importantly, was at the door. The door was shut. Todd was sitting on the other side of it, cigarette in hand, blue smoke pouring from his mouth. He thought to himself a moment. Riushu was forcing himself on the girl in the better way, with no real death involved. It was just as well. Todd couldn't murder anyway. He was often accompanied by it, but he himself, could not murder. All the murder that Riushu had done had not been his murders. They had been Cor. But Cor was not here.

He had kissed her, Todd knew, and that was a mistake. It was not the simple fact that he had kissed her, but that he had done it in the wrong way. Yes, it was a stolen kiss, and yes, it would make her fall to him, but in turn, he would fall to her. That was the problem with such kisses. You had to be careful. If you fell for your target, could you rape them still? Could you defile every part of their being. Todd had seen it done. it was the method he approved of the most, but it was very difficult. You could love somebody unconditionally, but still have to take them by force. He'd only seen a dozen people be truly capable of that. And Todd had lived a very long time.

He crept into Riushu's mind. Riushu had signed the contract. Riushu's head-space belonged to him. Riushu would get an image of Todd, smoking in the doorway, that flashed in and out of his consciousness as he proceeded in Todd's business. "Ello Riushu. Don' fuck this up, alrigh'? You got 'er right undeh your thumb. Yeh don't need more than tha' do to what you want. Jus' make sure she doesn' give consent. If she gives it - I don' know what I'll do, tho' I kno' what yeh'll do." The image of Todd shakes his head, "I'm tellin' yeh. Shame 'er. Strip 'er to the core." He blew out a cloud of blue smoke, "And if yeh don' do it, I will do it fer yeh."

Riushu kept Todd's words deep in the back of his mind, but they were bold enough to make his point. He did sign a contract after all, and he just thought to himself of how devious and mallicious this act was going to turn out to be. Just the simple thought of tearing into that subtle flesh made a shiver fall down his spine, but then suddenly he felt the crack of her hand, and felt a small heat pulsate from his cheek. He looked at her for a moment, and then laughed full heartedly. It had been a long time since he had been struck in the face like that, especially by a woman, and it absolutely drove him mad.

His eyes glossed over as he let the more malicious side of him take over, and he looked down upon her as he heard her plea. " Do you really think I had any intention of letting you leave? ", he laughed cold heartedly to his own words, then put his hands on his hips. He began backing her up against the wall, and raised his hand to her chest. After ripping the fabric from her abdomen, he grabbed her wrists and slammed her against the wall. He heard a small whimper escape her lips, before he knelt down, and scraped his fangs along her neckline and down to the nape of her neck.

Smirking softly, he looked up to the scared woman and dove his fangs deep into her neck. What proceeded afterwards ofcourse was not a pleasant sight. He did not plan on killing her afterwards, but he also needed to keep his employer happy. The screams that came down from that room sounded as if they would resinate through-out its walls for eternity, and the frenzy it drove him into was absolutely chaotic. The grip on her arms tightened and his claws dug deep into the flesh.

After all was said and done, he rose from the bed, and proceeded to walk over towards his suit jacket. Carefully pulling the sleeves up over his shoulders, he smirked softly as he looked back once more at the ragdoll of a woman laying on the bed, unconscious. He proceeded towards Todd's room, humming lightly to himself as he opened the door. " Well Mr. Todd, it seems our work here is done. Unless ofcourse your not satisfied with the show i've been putting on tonight. ", he said this with a bit of a chuckle, while wiping a bit of blood from his face.

Talea stayed on the bed unmoving, the gashes on her body were long and deep. She let her abilities falter inside her mind she screamed. Darkness stretched out before her, and she couldn't find her way out. The only thing that helped her remember she was alive, was the enormous amount of pain. It took about a hour before her lashes fluttered, the deep bite in her neck burned. It took all her strength to lift her head, she tried to pinpoint them. If she could only get to the window, she could get out. Though getting her body to work was a lot harder then it seemed. Blood poured from her body, with a small push of her hand, and the other draped across her stomach. She scooted to the side of the bed, the thud of her body hitting the floor was a lot louder than she hoped.

Talea laid there breathing deeply, she tried to hear any foot steps. She knew she wouldn't hear none, instead she started to crawl. Letting a trail of blood behind her. Once at the window she let the freehand reach up to grab at the window sill. Pulling herself on her knees, she glanced back to see if they were there watching her suffer.

Todd was making a good mess of things. It was a good mess, as far as his messes went. She was still alive. That was good. He hated it when things got out of hand and Cor wasn't there to temper him. This boy he had plucked from the crowd was a real brute. Truly monstrous, this thing. There wasn't a speck of nobility within him. He was a psychopath. That was alright. This creature, this boy was like Todd except he lacked one very crucial thing: Age. Age would temper the boy into a man. For now, Brian was just Brian, who sometimes was Riushu. Todd was everything, everyone, and every desire that had ever been. And he did enjoy his job.

Or did he?

Todd shook the thought out of his blonde head, sunglasses slipping slightly on his face. He looked at Brian, or Riushu, "'m satisfied 'nough. Thing yeh gotta keep in mind, ghost, is tha' this ain't a show. Nah' for yeh, anyway. Thees are peopleh's lives. They are worth somethin' to yeh, old ghost. Yeh are not like meself when it comes to age." He pulls his sunglasses down and stares at Riushu with scathingly cold blue eyes, 'I don' expect yeh to understand this, but yeh gotta listen. Every story 'as an end. Yeh and me, we both have our ends. Tho' for meh, I don end until I say so."

He gestures at Riushu, or Brian, "As fer you, I can tell yeh the exact momen' yer life will end. Yeh have a fate. And I don't. Yeh are killin' and destroyin' mortal people. Grovel a little. Don't leave behin' a trail o' corpses with nothing to be said. Yer just as mortal as they are. Take some care, and I won't end up havin' to come and fetch yeh." He shakes his head, "I reason that you'd ratheh delay meetin' The Boss."

Riushu nodded as he listened to Todd's words. Indeed he was correct, he would only have a limited time on this earth, but way not make it interesting? Ofcourse he had already lived a fullfilling life, now he was just making the best of what he had left, why give up and just wait for it? The whole idea sounded absurd to Riu, but then ofcourse, what could you do. Anything could be taken away from anyone, given the proper motivation, and he did not plan on giving anyone that anytime soon.

After Riu was done washin up, he looked over in Todd's direction. " So just where are we off to next, or is our business not yet done here. ", he was curious as to how Todd worked, he had only known the man for a night, and already he was having a blast, but he knew all good things didn't come without the bad. As he waited for Todd's reply, he heard a little movement coming from Talea's room. She was finally waking up after her little experience, and he was astonished that she still had the strength and willpower to continue on. He then also remembered what he had left her with. He had bitten her, which meant that his saliva had already transfused it's self to her DNA, and she would soon be regaining alot more than her strength back.

He thought the whole situation was a bit Ironic, the woman had come here to hunt his kind, and now she had ended up a Mutt. Laughing softly to himself, he looked out the window, and over towards Talea's. He could just see whisps of her hair blowing outside, she was obviously right there at the window. He pulled his head back in, he was done tormenting her for the night, but he had a feeling that wasn't going to be the last time that they met.

Talea forced her ragged breathing to slow, trying to listen where they were. Still she could hear nothing, but the loud pumping over her blood. A desperate sigh escaped her lips, as she tried to use all her strength to get out the window. Half of her body was threw the gashes on her stomach pressed against the window seal. The echo of a low pitched scream echoed into the wind, forcing the rest of her body out she landed roughly on the edge.

The snow covered surface cooled the ache of her body, but the blood still dripped from her body. It turned white into red, to drip over the side to the ground below. Tilting her head to the side, she looked down. The fall was far but the snow was thick, deep in her mind she hoped it would cushion her fall. Talea rolled herself off the edge to land in the snow below, the breath rushed from her lungs. Her lungs gasped for air, her arms hugged tightly around her.

"You must keep moving..." She whispered through clenched teeth, turning over to her stomach. Each hand reached out to drag herself across the snow, leaving a thick trail of crimson behind her. What were you thinking coming here? Talea thought deep inside her mind. He had confused her, and made her his damn puppet. If she survived this night, she vowed that he would die by her hand. Though that was the last thing that crossed her mind, before the darkness took her. Talea fell unconscious once more, her body left to be covered by the snow.