That Guy

Todd looked at Brian with those watery blue eyes and sighed. "I suppose yeh ought to meet the othehs. But not today. I think yeh ought to find yerself something more..." he sniffles, and thinks for a moment. That was rare in itself. Todd did not think. he was not meticulous like Cor, or engaged like Rocko. He did not think. He felt, he perceived, he believed, he wanted, he hurt, he ached, but he did not 'think.' When he thought, he began to hate himself. And he could not stop thinking when started. And what was Rape without Confidence? Nothing at all. He would end up a squealing child like Maverick. How he hated Maverick - the pasty Brit with the chubby face and blue eyes. If it weren't for his employment, Todd would enjamb him. But Maverick was one of them. And Maverick was his Boss.

Well, one part of the Boss, anyway.

Todd spat out his black cigarette. He put on his black sunglasses. He shook his head. "I thouh' yeh might wanna git herself cleaned up. I got us a 'otel room?" He shrugged, and withdrew from his pocket a room key. The name of the hotel was 'Arnould Estates' emblazoned in a stylish red font across the room key card. "It belongs to a buddeh of mine. Fello' Enjamber. Good fer yeh to meet 'im. He's not particularleh good with people, but values life. Unlike me. And unlike yeh, but yeh should.' He shrugs, "The girl is done fer. If she comes after us, we'll dispatch her. If she doesn' oh well. Better she lives. More propeh' tha' way."