That Guy

Todd sighed. Goddamnit it. This was his vacation. He might as well enjoy himself. And if that meant acting a little out of charcter, who cared? It wasn't like he was going to cease to exist if he helped a drunken woman get up a flight of stairs. He wasn't mindless cruelty, after all. He would help a woman up a flight of stairs if it interested him for a fleeting moment. He was a creature of impulse. One impulse, really, but an important impulse nonetheless. A human impulse. He had temps filling in for him. He could do whatever the hell he felt like and the Boss couldn't do jack shit.

He left the bar, walking to the flight of stairs, leaning against a wall, watching her consider crawling, "Thoughtcha were 'uman. 'Uman's dont crawl up stairs." He smirked and laughed. It was pathetic to watch a woman attempt to crawl her way to a bed after drinking far too much. No self control. That was okay. That was what kept Todd and his compatriots employed. Without stupid human impulses he couldn't be here at all, "Yer not enjmabed yet. Don't crawl like a filthy animal." He offered her a hand, "Yeh may be drunk and stupid, butcha aint a creature yet. Yet."

Talea looked over at him, her lips spreading into a large smile. "I would rather not, but it seemed safer than walking. I'd rather not fall backwards and hit my head on every step on the way down." She reached out taking his hand. Pulling herself up, she slipped forward landing into him. A deep blush took over her cheeks. "I am so sorry......" Her voice trailing off. She looked up at those piercing blue eyes. Talea felt like a idiot, crawling around like a animal. Now tripping over her own two feet, "I really am sorry you have to help me." She said leaning into him, not sure if she wanted to push herself off him just yet. He actually felt warm and cuddle. She couldn't help but wonder why she thought he would be cold and jagged.

Todd looked down at the girl in his arms. His glasses slipped off of his face, slightly. He frowned for a moment, considering so many factors in his head. She was an idiot, and she was minimalistic. She was a monstrous cretin. Then again, Todd had many woman in his time, and had many cretins, male and female. But this girl... no, there really wasn't anything fascinating about her. Everything fascinating about her came from him. The genuine love and attraction she felt towards him was strange. It was not fitting of a Todd, or of an enjamber. He had to show her what he was, what he really was, to get her to understand that he really wasn't the sort of person she wanted to fall for.

"Girl. You ain't got any idea ooh I realleh am. I am an enjambeh and yer drunk off yer 'ead." He encircled his arms around him. They were pleasently warm, and soft, his shirt's fabric very cool and fine. He pressed his nose against her head, murmuring in her ear, lips brushing against the side of her cartilage. "I am a monstereh. I don't realleh look like this. This is just what I find myself lookin' best as. If I showedcha what I really looked like, yer little heart would explode in a 'undread million chunks o' 'uman meat. Thas all yeh are. Meat and chemicals." He breathes heavily in her ear, and pulls from his pocket a gun, which he brought to her throat. His associate used a pearl handled revolver. Todd preferred simple and brutish - his weaponry being the only thing simple and brutish about Todd. It was a Beretta that he bought in 1956 in the middle of the Red Scare. Guns were still intimidating them, and often did Todd's job for him. He looked at the weapon. He had rarely used it, merely just waved it around until it was impressive enough that his client would make their concession. He continued speaking to the girl, "Yeh are a meanin' less part of soceity and yeh'll neveh be loved."

He grinned, arms tightening slightly around her, "I 'ate you, girl. I 'ate you more than anything. And I will eat yeh. I'll eatcha all up, cause 'm the big bad wolf." He breathed against her neck, "I'll blow yer whole world apart." He smirked, "I am cold and I am jagged and I can't beh trusted."

Talea just stood with the Beretta placed to her throat it was cold to the touch, those large green eyes flew wide. Though she was not afraid, those green orbs looked up at his face. "Todd I believe you mistaken my actions for something different then what they are. I am not falling for you nor would I ever. I do not seek love nor do I deserve it." She spoke as one hand lifted to push at his chest gently. "Behind that masqueraded features of yours is a empty shell, and I'm very aware of it. Like you said your mere piece of imagination." She said calmly, who was he to think she would fall for something that actually wasn't real in her eyes. People are real, monsters are not.

A steady sigh escaped her lips, "Go find a different prey Todd. Something more interesting to you, my kind just don't satisfy you." Her words slurred slightly, but yet they held a cruel note. She did not fear him, but she did make the mistake of showing him human compassion. Never will she again, though she may not have a choice. He could shoot her and be done with it. Not like it mattered she was invisible to the world, and no one would come looking. "Now since we have that out of the way you either will put me to bed, and never see my uninteresting ass again. Or shoot me here and now and rid the world of something they didn't even know existed." She threw the ultimatum in his face, her eyes glittering with curiosity. Which will he chose continue to live on, or die in this very bar.

Todd considered for a moment. He yawned, and looked at the girl He twirled a piece of his blonde hair around a finger. Helping people was not something he was particularly good at, or cared very much for. He was not the sort to help people randomly - at least, he didn't help people in the way that they might like. Having to help people usually was against the entire principal of his job and what he was. He was an enjamber, for chrissakes. Enjambers didn't help innocents. They only hurt. And he was willing to hurt this girl if he wanted to or had to. He supposed he didn't have to. He certainly had no plan to murder her. Murder was so... It was simply governed by somebody else. Cor murdered. Todd raped. That's how it had always been, since the first Todd way back in the Garden of The Other Boss. He hummed something to himself while he thought, soft and low, a buzz in the girl's ear. It was a tune from some time ago, that Todd had learned from one of his clients. Todd enjoyed collecting bits and pieces from his clients. Gave him something to remember them by. His humming gave way into quiet singing; Abra-abra-cadabra....I want to reach out and grab ya....Abraabra-cadabra....Abracadabra.

"My partner is Murder. I can't murder. I'm inacapble of doin' anything but my job, and mah job is to Rape." He shrugs his shoulders slightly, "I guess I murder sometime afteh I take care o' my duties, but... Fer the most part I simply take. Not life. Just... bodies." He blinks, and move the top of the Beretta against her neck, "Yeh aren't invisble, yeh know? I was lyin' earlier, when I said yeh were worthless. Everythin' is worthless to me, yeh see. Yeh're 'uman. Yeh live. Yeh die. Yeh get old and decript and are still plague'd with mem'ries o' me." He turns her in his arms, having her face to face with him, "I don't think yeh understand, not yet. Yeh can't show 'uman compassion to meh simply 'cuz I ain't human. Show meh compassion for an enjamabeh."

He holds her wrists, roughly, in his hands, "Where do yeh come from, girl? What's yer story? I've told yeh all my truths, and neveh have you told me any o' yers. Puts me at a right dis'vantage, that."

Talea looked up at those piercing blue eyes, unflinching from the truth of his word. "You want a story? Okay I was born and raised in Paris, I had a very happy childhood with parents who loved me dearly. When I turned thirteen I was off at school to only come home to find them ripped to shreds." She spoke with a matter of fact attitude, but her eyes did not linger on his face. Instead they fell to the floor, "Creatures of nightmares took my life from me. I was forced to live on the streets till I was picked up by a man named Andre' Moreau. He gave me a second life filling in the blank pieces." Her voice held affection for the man, but she quickly swallowed it.

Shaking her head steadily before speaking again, "He trained me to kill the so called nightmares, but he turned out to be one himself. He hated it but, he was afraid of death. A coward if you will, by the end of it all I learned he was the start of my nightmares. Though I couldn't kill him, I simply went off hunting others of his kind. Now here I am in this bar with you majeur, telling a so sad story." Talea took a deep breath before reaching up to tap at his chin. "Now Todd are you satisfied?", she said before lifting her gaze back to his face.

Brian rose from his meal/slaughter. A smile of blood etched across his face. He was beginning to withdraw back into himself, or Riushu was finally getting tired. As the transformation came to an end, Brian rose steaming and naked. He never minded it, but it did get annoying having to buy new clothes all the time. He started to wipe himself off with the snow, rubbing it across his skin to wash the blood from him. He looked down at what once could have been recognized as a human corpse, but now it was literally a pile of flesh and blood. A grin came across his face, it had been a long time since he was able to enjoy a view like this. The adrenaline that pumped through his viens was like a euphoria that he had been denied for a very long time, but now it was free. He was free, and he absolutely loved it.

He turned from the scene then, and slowly made his way back towards the tavern. He stopped for a second, totally forgetting about his nude body. He looked down at his steaming body, then back up towards the street. What was he supposed to do now, god he hated these predicaments. But, no wonder of how he had gotten around before. He looked from side to side as he walked down the street, looking for a tailors shop. He would probably just break in and find something that fit.

Finally, after a few blocks down the road, he finally found a Tailor. It seemed rather extravagant as well. He smiled, and put his abilities to a good use for once. Making a solid fist, he stared down at his hand as a bit of blood began to dribble from his hand. A claw was extended for his use, he placed his razor sharp claw against the window, and began to cut into the glass around the door lock. After cutting through the class, he reached through the small hole and let himself in. Wandering around the shop, he found a set of clothes his size. Almost looked exactly like what he was wearing. Smiling, he changed and let himself out. Good thing the tavern was only a block down the road, he was beginning to feel a bit of a chill.

He turned down the street, catching the scent of alcohol almost instantly. He turned down the small alley to the entrance and made his way back in once again. Sitting down at the bar, he looked around. Wondering what had happened to Todd.

Todd looked down at the woman, and dropped her from his grasp sort of flinging her to the ground. He flung her to the stairs in the way that he had thrown so many women to the ground. It was a practiced action, smooth and clear, a sort of fluid shove with true force behind it. He was holding the gun in his hand tight. He made sure it wouldn't fire in his hand. He didn't want to hurt himself. He didn't want to hurt anybody. He was merely using it to threaten, because that's what Todds did when they didn't get their way. Which was often enough that the gun had become a sort of unofficial symbol of his office. He stuffed the old gun down the pocket of his jeans. He looked down at her with those sunglassed eyes, cold black reflective frames reflecting her face. He grinned broadly at her.

He turned around, "Oi, Git yer face o'vah 'ere, Brice." He shrugged, and then walked to him, taking in the blood and slaughter that was etched on his face. "Yeh've made quite a mess o' that girl. Rape and murder, the whole thing?" He smirks, "Guess Cor visited yeh - then again, 'e doesn't git out o the office much. 'E 'as underlins for that." He ran a hand through his thick blonde hair, before reaching out to hold his chin, feeling the recently wiped off blood seep into his fingers from under the man's skin. His hands became sticky, and coated in dark red blood, "Yer crime is mine, now, boy." The liquid on his bloody hands splashes on the floor, congealing in a pool around his feet.

"'Ow was it? yeh enjoy yerself? I hear it always hurts a little, but that's not true, I'm sure." He grins, "Yer a hardened murderer and now a rapist. I'm sure that'll sit well wit' the rest o' the Agency." He shrugs his shoulders slightly, the blood running lazily off of his hands, as if clinging to him, the master of blood, "D'yeh wanna know an interestin' statistic? Charleh from the office told me this one. Nineteh-eight o' murderers and solider become pyschiatric casualities. The two percent 'ooh don't were already crazy." His grin seems to outstretch the border's of his face, "I thought tha' was an interestin' stastic, whatcha think?, Riushu" He dropped the name of the creature within him casually.

Talea pushed herself to her feet, more sober than she was a few moments before. She leaned her back against the wall, with a wide smile on her face. One step after another she ascended the staircase, her shirt catching at the wood. Once at the top she muttered under her breath,"Riushu C'est tout ce que je voulais savoir." Pushing herself off the wall, she walked down the hall to her room, a small clicking sound echoed asthe door unlocked. Talea flung herself inside slamming the door behind her. Slowly she
lifted one foot after the other to stride over to her bed, each step a piece of clothing fell to the floor. To tired to worry about nightmares and their shenanigans, she thought to herself. Flinging her body limply on the bed, the cool sheets felt like heaven against her bare skin. Looking over at the door, she wondered if it was even safe to sleep. Then again she thought he could of shot you on the stairs. Her lashes drifted down, and she fell into a light sleep. (C'est tout ce que je voulais savoir. - That's all I wanted to know)

Brian was still shacking from the rush, his eyes were vivid with what he had done. His senses still tingling, he looked over towards Todd as he approached him. All he could do was shakily nod to the mans words. But, then suddenly his eyes got wide at the sound of Riushu's name. No one had ever spoken his name without the sound of fear and anguish behind their voice. For that was all Riushu was known for, pure chaos and fear. He thrived upon it, fed upon it, and lived every single second for it. Right then he decided. Why hide him anymore? Why force him to sleep for so long? His eyes slowly hazed over for a second as he felt his other conscious take control. " You know, your the first person to ever speak my name without fear of death Todd? Thats actually a very high honor to some people. ", he smiled a vicious smile, fangs slowly extending a bit, coming back to their normal size for his liking. It didn't change his physical appearance any, simply made a few changes to Brians appearance, a bit more suited to his appeal.

tumblr_ljya8uu6251qee6of.jpg

He smirked softly but then suddenly perked up a bit, " It seems your little girly friend has taken an interest in me as well? Shes available right? " He said this with a type of psychotic tone, and his laugh was even darker. His eyes gleemed for a second at the simply thought of her flesh easily falling through his claws and fangs. He actually drooled a bit at the thought, but simply ended his little fantasy with a chuckle. He wanted a bit more control over himself, and he knew that Todd knew that as well. He shrugged the idea off, and waved the tender over towards them. " So, Todd. May I ask when we actually start in our new business venture? ", a smirk came across his face, a fang peeking out from between his lips.

Todd smirked at the creature that had been, and still was, Brian. He was used to demons, angels, supernatural creatures that really had no handle on themselves and their poor hosts who wished desperately to have more control over the small, desperate parts of themselves. But no, Todd was not afraid of Riushu - he had nothing to fear from something that he had under his thumb. The old ghost meant nothing to him. He was the big bad wolf, after all, master of werewolves and rapists from this side of the world to the other. Todd pulled up his glasses to get a better look at the creature. Riushu apparently took a form that clearly denoted it was supernatural and seemed to have no real use for Brian's body. He wasn't sure why it kept Brian around, if it could take any shape it pleased. He yawned deeply, leaning against the bar as he looked at the creature.

"'Ello old ghost." He addressed it politely, "People might fear yeh, but I ain't a person, and I kno' yeh wouldn't be stupid enough to eat me up." He trails his finger across the bar. It was still spotless from when he had wiped it down, but now it had a trail of dark red blood across it. The blood of a girl. "Chaos and fear, Riushu. Thas' all yehr made of. Thankfulleh, I invented the concept that keeps yeh alive." The blood keeps coming on his hands, the pool around his feet getting deeper and deeper, until in its perfect circle of a puddle, it clings to his ankles. "Our biz'ness? Mu biz'ness is rape and yehrs should be the same." He looks over the creature, "Tho' I gotta ask yeh some questions first."

Todd continues in the heavily accented, lazy voice, with no real sense of fear, "Why keep Brian aroun', old ghost? Yeh don't need him, if yeh can manifest in his features. Next step is just makin' a body fer yerself. Yeh gain nuthin' through a borrowed shape. Does it look like my'neh changes? It don't." He shakes his head, "Yeh have no reason fer that boy's body. Show like whatcha are. There shouldn't be shame er cowardice in whatcha do. Shame is fer other people. Shame isn't fer enjambers or their underlins." He looks up, "As fer the girl... Yeh'll make a mess. No real grasp on subtly, yeh old ghost. That's fine. I 'ave no use for subtly." He shrugs his shoulders, "Then ah'gin, the less blood yeh 'ave to spill, the less bloody I git." He gestures down to himself, "And I am so stepped in blood."

Riushu listened closely to Todd's words, but kept his mind on the girl. There was something about the thought of just taking every he had and throwing it at her. He loved the thought, but kept it to himself. " Brian is actually very dear to me. I doubt you would understand, but I am a full blooded lycan. In spirit and in birth, Brian found me when I was a pup, I was nearly dead and that whole sentimentel bit. But, the point of the story is, he took me in and kept me alive. So as you can see, I fused the two of us to pay him back, give him a little power you see. But, we've grown close. Almost brothers I guess you could say. ", he then looked up and thanked the tender as he took his shot and glass of lager, after taking the shot he looked back to Todd.

" As for the girl, I think I will wait a bit. I got my fill on the other woman, she was quite fulfilling. ", he said this with a bit of a grin, he knew that Todd knew exactly what had happened, how else would he be divulging such detail into his words. But, he still needed to know more about this man, he knew over time he would learn, but it was almost a need more than a want now. He was intriguing, that was for sure, but didn't exactly appeal to him. Riushu was a lady's man, and thats how he liked it. Turning from Todd, he peered across the bar, taking the scent of the patrons in, almost instantly memorizing everything about him. He just realized how long it had been since he had experienced true freedom, and he enjoyed it, he also knew Brian was loving the shit out of this right now.

Todd smirked at him, and the blood around him began to get pulled into his system again, disappearing under his white shirt and jeans, under his sunglasses and his clean, spotless skin. He thought about what Riushu had said. He thought about what Riushu was looking for. The bar was mostly deserted, the patrons had evaporated from the sight of the monster revealing itself the first time. After the first girl. Todd could feel her within him - and the spirit of Riushu as well. They were sort of the same. Sort of the same person. Todd looked at Riushu, reaching out to hold the creature's head in his hands, feeling the slight bristle of his facial hair under his fingers.

"I kno' 'bout affection and sentiments, wolfie. I simpleh don't see much value in them. Life is fer the taking not fer the feeling." He scratches under Riushu's chin, an ironically affectionate gesture, considering what his words were saying, "But I 'ave a brotheh too, a man I suppose I could even love." He smirks, "'Is name, o' course is Cor. Thas not 'is oldest name. 'is name is Murder. Sweet, sacrilegious murder, the only love of rape." He grinned, "'Ow its always been, and 'ow it always will be." He folded his arms tightly across his chest, "As fer the girl, take 'er if you must. I might 'andle this one personalleh. Besides, we have time. Enjambehs can always wait." He shrugs, "Rape, 'owever, is impatient."

Talea tossed and turned, something was penetrating her deep sleep. Her eyes snapping open, there it was that horrid smell. How hadn't she noticed it before, the lycan was back. After so many years of not seeing one of their species, she still couldn't forget that untamed musk. Pushing herself upwards, the sudden sense of dizziness attacked her senses. The alcohol was still dulling her mind, slipping from the bed. Talea wobbled on her two feet, she needed fresh air. Walking over to the near by window, she pushed at its glass frame. A small creak of wood rubbing against wood resonated in the room. Instantly freezing cold air blew into the room, despite the lack of clothing it felt good against her skin.

Where were they? Could they be to close for comfort? She wondered inside her head, maybe she should leave. The thought lingered inside her mind, yes she would leave this place. Walking back to her clothing that was laid in different heaps. Picking up her corset top she began to lace it back around her body. "How would I leave without being noticed?" She whispered to herself before glancing back at the window. A small smile pulled at her lips. There was her exit right before her.

Riushu suddenly perked his head as he heard the window, but Todd's words still ringed in his ears. Every word, he knew exactly what this man was now. He was the pure escense of one of the most malicious acts in the land, and he absolutely loved it. This man could give his evil little self anything his heart desired, and he loved it. The assignments this man would give him would fuel him for ages to come.

Riushu stood from the man, and bowed in thanks. He turned to walk to the stairs, but turned once more to Todd, " I have to thankyou for giving me this opportunity, and I will thank you through my services, I promise you it will be the greatest work you've ever seen, and I will give you a performance every single time. ", as he said this he bowed his head once again, then with a psychotic grin plastered across his face he made his way up the stairs. He caught her scent almost instantenously, a cool breeze carried her scent from under her door and down the hallway. Something suddenly seemed amiss though. Stopping he sniffed a few more times. There seemed to be something else with that breeze, it was very faint, but very familiar.

Suddenly he stopped, and that grin got even wider. It seemed that others were on they're way. His outrage earlier probably triggered a pack that was close by, he was actually a little dissapointed with himself for not noticing when he was outside earlier. He smirked softly, he would have to finish her off quick, because it seemed that this night was going to get very interesting in about an hour.

Talea moved around room slipping on clothes, quickly as possible. Her jacket was the last item, she was about to slip it on when she heard it. A long howl echoed over the blizzard winds. There were more, cursing aloud she reached inside her jacket. A large pocket stretched from neck to the hem, reaching inside she removed a sword by its hilt. Throwing the jacket back on the floor, it would only slow her down. Turning quickly she ran to the window. Stepping out slowly, snow pelted her in the face. Standing completely outside on a very thin edge, she looked around. Debating her next move either to go up or down? Decision....Decisions.

Riushu heard the sound and shivered, it had been a long time since he had done full fledged battle with another of his brethren. Suddenly he felt a something inside him stir, and he burst through the door. Watching her at the window sill, a smile came across his face, " You better move if you don't want to get trampled, but I promise i'll be coming back for that sweet scent of yours. ", he said this with a laugh, then came charging towards the window. He was shedding clothes as he ran, and soon enough he was once again naked, he was a bit smarter this time, and saved his clothes for when he was done. The only thing he had to worry about was the blood stains when he returned.

But, why worry about something like that whenever he has such a big situation standing right in front of him pretty much. A lycans howl could carry for miles, and by the frequency of the last set, he could tell they were still about a half hour out. That gave him time to put a bit of distance between him and the bar, he didn't wanna wake everyone, but then again why the hell did he care? As he rushed past Talea, he nearly knocked her off, but he barely brushed against her, not pushing her enough to actually make her lose her footing, but enough to catch that scent once more as he leaped through the air, starting his transformation mid-air.

Talea jumped when she saw the man know as Brian burst into her room. Her lip curled in a snarl, before stepping slightly to the side. She though she had more time than this. Not once did she take her eyes off him even when he burst through the window. Talea saw the fur starting to burst through his skin, and the reshaping form. The sight was always horrible, but no fear showed on her face. Turning away from him quickly she laced her sword over her shoulder and started to climb up the building. Using cracks in the bricks to set her feet and hands, pulling herself higher and higher. Talea finally got to the top rolling across the snow covered surface.

If they were going to attack she was going to have higher ground. The only thing that would make it harder for her to see them was the snow. Pushing herself up she sat in a crouch position. One hand sliding back to wrap around the hilt of her blade. This night she will not die, not without a fight.

Riushu roared loudly as he waited for the pack to reach the clearing. His fur was bristling in the wind, his body steaming from the recent transformation as blood dripped from his newly formed fur. The pack came upon him quickly, but came to a sudden halt when they realized who was standing before him. Riushu stood almost 4 ft higher then the Lycans before him, and had about 200lbs on them. He was by far a more powerful Lycan, beasts his size was one of the rarest sights in all the world. He was a legend, and a rare one at that. He smirked softly as he hunched down a bit, letting his stance take notice for him. The pack quickly went into a defensive position, but they still seemed to be deciding upon whether they should run or hold they're ground. Riushu knew he was trespassing upon they'r territory, but the simple act of confronting him about his was pure idiocrisy and they seemed to understand this.

They began slowly circling him, it was always a smart tactic, but when you were as old as he was, nothing could have saved them. He gave them the first move, two of the leaped for him, but Riushu easily sidestepped them, grabbing on out of mid-air, he quickly slammed him into the ground. The sound of bones shattering was clear on that cold night, and the whimper of pain that came from the Lycan was fierce. He tore into his chest with the fierceness of a monster from childhood nightmares. The Lycan was quickly reduced to nothing more than fur, flesh, and blood. He looked back up towards the rest of them with a grin of pure excitement, and quickly leaped upon another one. A couple of them actually jumped upon his back and began tearing into his flesh, he grabbed one and easily smashed his skull into the rocky ground, the other jumped off before he could get ahold of it and retreated back with the rest of the pack.

Riushu waited, patiently, but decided to antagonize a bit and began snapping with horrible force. Blood spattered from his jaws from they're fallen comrades as he slowly began to back them up. Suddenly it seemed they realized who he was. Riushu was the reason the Lycan species was feared so much. He had lived hundreds of years, and had made sure people remembered his name. Ever since his blood family had been hunted he made sure people knew exactly who he was, and challenged anyone who threatened his well being.

Finally, Riushu decided to make an example out of the rest of them. Suddenly he seemed to explode with power, snow shot in every direction from the simple force of his run. He was quickly upon them all, jumping all around them and landing full blows at every step. Soon they could do nothing but crawl, and Riushu watched as they slowly changed back into they're human form. This is what he wanted to see, these fucking dogs at they're worst, and they surely were.

One by one, he picked them up and dug into there abdomens, eating anything he could get a solid hold on, then tearing the flesh from they're bodies as there fellow bretheren watched in horror. As he came upon the last of them, he smiled and picked him up. " Take a message to the rest of you pack and let them know who did this to you, I want them to come for me, everyone one of you half breed pieces of shit are going to learn to leave a pure blood alone. I undestand that finally figured out who I am, and that is perfectly fine with me. Tell your elders I have finally awakened to full freedom and I will come for them if they decide to take action. I do not need there permission to do anything, and since they decided to do nothing about my family, I will find theres one by one, and take my vengeance, and it will be oh so sweet... " He dropped the man then turned to leave, but turned once again to the shivering man, " Now run along and give tell them exactly what I have said, and if you die before you reach them, then I shall kill your entire family as well.. " With this he kicked snow in the mans face and began walking back towards the small quiet town.

Talea looked up at the sound of wild beast fighting, she knew that sound all to well. Lycans fighting for dominance, now why would Brian be doing that. She wondered deep in her mind, removing the hilt of her blade. She waited, knowing the creature would be back. Instead she crossed her arms in front of her. Each hand finding a silver dagger that were attached among others on the inside of her corset. Fingertips slid over the handles, where was he. Adrenaline began to course through her veins like a fire storm.

She knew deep down he planned on kill her, but she refused to end up like the little blond miss. This night will be hers, she kept her gaze on the ground below. Looking for any shadows in the white snow, or any movement for that matter. Talea strained her hearing, to see if any crackling snow gave away any clues.