That Feeling When...

Status
Not open for further replies.
That feeling when you want to write but headache and head pressure whyyyy ;n;

That feeling when you want to write but headache and head pressure whyyyy ;n;
I know this feeling oh so well.

That feeling when your period is super light so you just wear a single pad without bring extras, and then once you get to work your uterus says 'fuck you' and decides to pick up the pace. Just because it can. Probably because you gambled with light underwear.

rip cute blue panties

That feeling when everything seems okay for once. :)

That feeling when you really need to fart, but you're on an elevator. WITH PEOPLE.

That feeling when you foolishly bring your hopes up for the umpteenth time... and have them crash to the ground for the umpteenth time. v.v *sigh*

tfw you write an awesome paragraph based on an incorrect assumption about your partner's character, and then you reread their last post and realize you were wrong and then you gotta come up with something else

*cry*

That feeling when you think you are having an intellectual conversation with someone online, but as the exchange goes on you begin to realize the other person literally knows nothing about the subject matter.

Today was one of those days. I talked a troll into a corner without knowing it. They ran out of things to say besides random words. I accidentally made a troll submit. My bad.

That feeling when you're on your monthly sufferings and when you sit down it's all good but as soon as you stand up your insides just go 'bleh' followed by 'GOWWAOAAAHAHHDGHOOHOOHHHH" and you just have to pretend everything is fine and life is fine and you are fine but you just comitted seppuku.

That feeling when you can't find a specific fic you really wanted to read again no matter how hard you try, and even though you remember several plot points from it it's no use because you can't remember any of the character names.

That feeling when you don't have enough dip for chip but getting another would mean not having enough chip for your dip

Reactions: Katori
The feeling when you post multiple of the same kiss emojis and then accidentally add three skulls after o_o'

Oops.JPG

Oops indeed. o_o''

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Shiri and junebug
That feeling when you accidentally give someone a drunk rating rather than rainbows. TwT

I sowwy, @Opal !

• Love
Reactions: Sidhe
That feeling when you wake up to find your horse sized dog fell asleep on your legs and your muscles and joints are screaming at you

That feeling when you're talking enthusiastically about something interesting to you and then realize not a single person was actually listening to you... But you finish what you were saying anyway because you don't want to seem like an idiot. TT_TT

That feeling when you spend almost 45 mins filling in an application for a phone plan that consists of looking through several different pages, and when you're finally done and click 'activate', you get a bloody Error 404.

visitor-engagement-frustrated-customer.jpg

tfw you forget to get food for dinner at work, so you come home to get food but there's nothing for a meal because you forgot to go shopping

so you go to get cereal

and then you discover you have no milk

it's ok i didn't need anything of real substance anyway... :'(

That feeling when you have some food stored in the fridge and someone else eats it.

That feeling when someone doesn't use quotation marks in roleplay to depict a character speaking.

That feeling when your house doesn't have a shower, but you accidentally filled the tub with cold water instead of hot water.

Status
Not open for further replies.