That Feeling When...

Status
Not open for further replies.
That feeling when that game you've been looking forward to playing finally comes out, only for you to realize that your computer can't run it.

That feeling when someone preaches to you about God after you just told them you're an atheist.

That feeling when your friend disappears without a word for several months, only to come back randomly and expect everything to be okay.

That feeling when the court vacates a judgment and you can officially tell you ex landlord to fuck off!

8w60_f-maxage-0.gif

That feeling when you realize what you're really worth to someone... ie not even worth a message. :(

tfw you wanna know what happened with Brovo so bad but you can't ask anyone

girl I am so about this drama you don't even know

That-s-so-Raven-gifs-thats-so-raven-38914578-500-375.gif

Tfw you come home after a way too long day and are greeted with five different Pokemon. Yay! *w*

The feeling when you are craving lobster, crab, and shrimp.

That feeling when someone close to you has passed away and you keep waiting to wake up from what has to be a nightmare, but it is indeed reality.

That feeling when you have douchey neighbors and a spiked club you'd like to 'share' with them, but can't. >_>

That feeling when you've done a great job on your post and you're extremely proud to the point of feeling elated because that post made you feel elated as well.

The feeling when you're heading home and the only good thing on the radio is Sexy Back... And I hate that song. x.x

TFW you realize something and facepalm because of how stupid you must have sounded in front of others.

That feeling when you get all the cleaning done around the house.

That feeling when there's no way to get all the presents bought/made in time for friend Xmas party.

That feeling when it's raining outside, everything is done, and you have free time.

tfw it's supposed to be -25C next week but there's still no snow on the ground

!?!?!

tfw it's supposed to be -25C next week but there's still no snow on the ground

!?!?!
Lotsa snow where I've been TwT

really? D: We're in the same city though. No snow here on the south side.
Lucky ;w; I travel a lot during the day. North side is snowy as heck and so's South East. *sniffle* Traffic wasn't too bad though, thankfully!

TFW when your toesies are frozies.

Lucky ;w; I travel a lot during the day. North side is snowy as heck and so's South East. *sniffle* Traffic wasn't too bad though, thankfully!

TFW when your toesies are frozies.
So weird! I'm south central. I know it snowed last night, but here it was basically just frost. OvO

Reactions: Greenie
So weird! I'm south central. I know it snowed last night, but here it was basically just frost. OvO
Oh yeah, in the mornign when I was out, I saw lots of frosty but non snow areas.

Status
Not open for further replies.