That Feeling When...

Status
Not open for further replies.
That feeling when the perfect song play on your playlist, completely fitting with a conversation you were having.

Reactions: ☆Luna☆
That feeling when you watch the finale of a season and you have to wait months for it to start back up again.....

That feeling when you have your present in front of you, but you can't open it. OwO

Reactions: Katori
That feeling when someone awesome likes your post. Heeee! ^_^

That feeling when you make a pirate joke and no one gets it T.T

That feeling when you wake up to find your student financial aid in you bank account.

That feeling when you don't want to wake up to go to work.

That feeling when your kids are going to school the next day, but time wants to drag by for the last day of summer break.....

That feeling when college and roleplay mixed together doesn't stress you out.

• Love
Reactions: Absyinthe_Artica
That feeling when you blow your nose and feel the entire lining of your sinus come out of your face.

That feeling when you start a new show and the latest episode ends on a cliffhanger.

That feeling when you are doing practice sheets of nudes and someone walks in. 0.0!
I have the same reaction when I'm writing sex just for the fun of it on word xD *person walks in* *quickly shuts laptop*

Reactions: Shiri
That feeling when you realize you clicked on a thread on accident and just started typing to type and decided that it wasn't going anywhere and finished up the post.

That feeling you have after reading that and the feeling you have after realizing that I just wasted your time and I keep on doing so.

That feeling when you finally get a piece you've been practicing perfectly.

That feeling when you do matching avatars with someone and your stupidass giggles every time you see them.

That feeling when you watch the finale of a season and you have to wait months for it to start back up again.....
That feeling when the finale comes, and you know it will never come back no matter how long you wait.

That feeling when you text to cancel plans with a friend cause you're sick, only to find out that they are also sick.

That feeling when.... You are hardcore craving a mxm western rp and no one else is orz

That feeling when a coworker argues with the boss and you're just doing your job like:
vJv5y9O.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.