That Dark and Stormy Night

The mysterious man just laughed, "I would like to see you try." he lunged not at Logan but to the side jumping off the house to the street about to run in the open door when Tomoya's foot caught him in the chin throwing into the opposite building.

Aria looked outside to see her brother face the man she was worried for his safety. "Alright I make the contract!" She yelled nervously her voice shaking as she spoke wish not to she her brother in danger. She whipped around with a newfound fire in her eyes. "Take him down please," she requested clenching her fists and walking over to Tomoya.

He smiled widely as she accepted the terms but one last thing had to be done, "Good. There is one last thing you must do for the contract to be valid." He looked at her with judging eyes deciding in his head whether she would do it, "You must punch me as hard as you can right here..," he tapped his chest. Explaining it as a punch was easiest when in reality if she did punch him her hand would go inside his chest and when she would pull her hand out she would withdraw a solid black metal chain bracelet with a single Onyx stone.

Aria stared at him for a moment with a funny face to show her confusion at the odd request. She then walked up to him and reeled back her fist and forcing it at him as hard as she could. Regardless if trying to be tough it wasn't a very violent throw but it did go through him. She squeaked with surprise and recoiled feeling a coldness around her wrist. She looked at the shackle

It was a tiny little chain bracelet and quite stylish however it can't be removed until the contract is fulfilled, "The contract is made." He smiled a white grin, "What am I to do lady Aria?"