Tharkild High School (full now)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
|| OCC Note: I didn't recieved any notifications about this... .-. ||

Ryunosuke widden his eyes with a blush and looked down at Muki as she hugged him. He didn't knew how to react, so he looked at everyone with a confused and nervous expression. Then, he looked down at her, still blushing. "U-Um... A-Are you alright, Muki-dono? Do your injuries still hurting?"

Muki smiled, "yea im fine, kinda." She admitted with a slight blush, "hey wanna see a dragon!?" She asked happily while releasing the lad for a moment.

Ryan snickered, "I think its time to show off babe." He said with a laugh as he overheard the mages conversation.

Ryunosuke's eyes filled with awe as Muki mention dragons. He smiled widely, his eyes sparkling with glee. "A-Are you serious? Do you actually have a dragon or know about one!?" He quickly nodded and stepped more closer to Muki, leaning his face closer to hers a bit. "If that so, please, tell me or show it to me! I'm a dragon's maniac!"

Evair turned his head not really able to watch the boy blush but then turned back hearing Muki mention Ryan and Nicky. Or well sort of mention them he smiled. "Yep we know two" He replied.

====================

Nicky gave a nod. "Yep seems so Ryan." She replied. "And it's my turn right for the flight?" She asked to make sure he was done for the day.

Feeding off of the boys enthusiastic energy, muji bounced on her toes in excitement, "both mine and Ev's familiars are part dragon~" she told him happily to finally say good about her familiar causing the lass to giggle.

Ryan chuckled, "I could be the one to show off if you want me to but we both know how that ends." He hinted at her with a smile and nervous scratch to the back of his head.

Evair gave a nod and a grin. "Yeah" he simply replied.

====================

Nicky thought a moment and gave a nod. "Your right might be better if I did." She replied knowing what Ryan meant.

(sorry for short post been busy with school this is all my brain is giving me to work with)

Though the long time they spent standing around the faster her adrenaline was beginning to ware off, "hey guys we should hurry." Muki said in kind of a whine as her body started to complain about it's injuries.

Picking up on his masters pain level he nodded in agreement and gave nicky one last kiss on the head before stepping back to give her room to change.

Evair nodded in agreement. "Yeah we should get moving" He stated. Then looked to the familiars.

=================================

Nicky kissed Ryan when he went to kiss her then waited for him to back up and soon shifted to her full dragon form.

25556d10.jpg
(Um I do believe I remember the wolf pic being black which is why the dragon is yep. If I'm wrong my bad really sorry but this is what will go with now yep. I at least know I haven't forgotten the style she likes from being sick)

@Shinku @NoDayButToday

Muki watched nicky change in amazment mixed with slight amusement, "woah.." she mumbled over Ryunosuke's shoulder.

Ryan smiled proudly, "thats my girl!" He said happily and ran up to her, using his dragon abilities he ran and jumped from the ground onto her back, "its been awhile since ive seen you like this babe." He noted in dragon's tongue.

Muki giggled, "their native tongue sounds so pretty." She said then felt a wave of déjà vu momentarily but brushed it off.

@Shinku @NoDayButToday

Muki watched nicky change in amazment mixed with slight amusement, "woah.." she mumbled over Ryunosuke's shoulder.

Ryan smiled proudly, "thats my girl!" He said happily and ran up to her, using his dragon abilities he ran and jumped from the ground onto her back, "its been awhile since ive seen you like this babe." He noted in dragon's tongue.

Muki giggled, "their native tongue sounds so pretty." She said then felt a wave of déjà vu momentarily but brushed it off.

Evair was shocked watching Nicky shift he seemed to had forgotten she was more than part wolf for a moment. "wow" He commented as well knowing he had only seen her shift sort of once when they first met.

===========================

Nicky gave a smile at Ryan after she had fully transformed and looked at him when he got on her back. "Thanks" She replied in their native tongue.

===========================

Evair hearing Muki gave a nod. "Yeah. I guess it is" He stated.

======================================================================

Luna didn't realize how long they had been flying but had at some point fallen asleep which had been something Zabus seemed to expect carefully moving so she wouldn't fall or he also hoped awake.

Agyness stood there silently just observing these strangers she just met. "They are a lively bunch aren't they" "Yes it seems so" Agyness thought. Agyness then see the girl called Miki hugged the boy with the boomerang while the other one with the ice powers-or was it water? No matter, he looked a bit bothered. "Oh it seem a love triangle maybe forming!?" "Tch oh god" "Jealous aren't we?" "Oh heavens no. I like MEN darling I don't play with boys." "What makes you believe that a man would want a flat-chested, mentally and physically retarded teenager." "Physically retar- what the devil are you talking about!?" The young voice was busting out laughing. Trying desperately to catch it's breath it's finally says "Your so called cat-walk is so stupid I'll just leave it at that." "Argh shut up" Agyness yells. She summons her backpack so that she can smoke her herb to calm herself. Hearing nothing but silence she then notices the band are on the run. "Oh my!" Agyness quickly summons the rest of her things and follows after them.

(I'm back. Sorry Sorry)

Reactions: Kuroda
With nicky changed into dragon form and the crazy lady muki had yet to come to terms with her name in tow, all they needed was rynosuke to get ready and then they could be off. Muki giggled and turned to her new partner, "ready?" She asked happily before leaving ryunosuke's side to return to Evairs side, "we should get going soon." She purred to the lad then started to climb abord nicky to join her familiar then waved to the others.

Ryan chuckled adding up the new love rival to muki's already triangled love, "seems Rev has another to fight for Muki." He noted to nicky still using dragons speak. Though with his heightened abilities he pickes up a familiar sent within the wind, "what are they doing here..." he mumbled amused as he recognized luna and rev's sent.

After checking up that he had anything he needed for wherever everyone was going, Ryunosuke closed his pack and put in on his back. He looked at Muki and nodded with a smile. "Yes, i'm ready to go to hwerever we're going". He let go a slight chuckled and lightly scratched his right cheek with his right index, looking at the way they're supposed to go. "Where exactly we going, Muki-dono? Sorry, but I didn't actually heard when you said that".

Ryunosuke was also oblivious of the love triangle everybody were thinking it was going on between Muki, Ryan and him.

muki giggled from on top of Nicky's back, "Were heading to the main land to help out an old lady for a mission." She explained then blushed as she realized that probably wasn't enough detail, "In the school im in we have to work to pay off rent for our rooms and stuff." She added with an awkward smile and a little giggle.

Ryan arched an eyebrow well mentally facepalming his master, When we get back we need to work on Muki's social skills... He told Nicky through mindspeak with a sigh then kissed her neck with a smile.

"Oh, I see..." Ryunosuke nooded as he understood what Muki said. "Well, I'm more than to help you guys out. I don't have anything to do, so..." He shrugged and chuckled, beggining to walk. He fixed his boomerang on his back, but it was more as if he was trying to make sure it was still there. The boomerang was something really special for him, so he probably go all crazy if it gets lost.

Muki's eye caught sight of ryunosuke's boomerang once more and wondered what was the meaning behind it, though she decided she would save quesitons' for when they were up in the air, "Then come on up!" She said cheerfully from the top of Nicky's back, and even held out a hand to help the lad climb up on the dragon's back.

Ryunosuke looked up at the dragon with awe and then at Muki helding out her hand at him. He was really excited about riding on a dragon, but was wondering if it was safe. Letting out a slight sight, he grabbed Muki's hand and climb up the dragon. "Thank you, Muki-dono", he said with a smile as he sat behind her. He looked down at the ground and was already feeling a bit uneased.

Agnes raises her eyebrows while listening to Miku explaining herself. Then sees her extend her hand to boomerang boy. Of course he takes it. Seeing that things are moving along Agnes traces a circle into the sky. "Teloivi" her spell book fell form the black hole onto her left hand. "It looks like I have no choice in the matter. You are my only guide." She closes her eyes while her spell book turns several pages rapidly. "Garacostal: Panthra!" Agnes's body morphs into a panther having the same colors of her outfit. She dashes into the air then stops and turns to look down waiting for them to take flight.

She really is a strange one... Muki told her familiar through mindspeak so others couldn't eavesdrop.

Ryan looked at his master and nodded in agreement, indeed... He replied shortly before counting everyones heads, "Ev you comin or what?" He called to evair as it seemed he was the only one left on the earth below. Though with another gust of wind ryan caught the smell of Rev and Luna once more causing the lad to turn and look. Then low and behold Ryan saw a figure heading their direction, "well this should be fun." He commented quitely.

Muki hearing ryans commint turned to see what her familiar was talking about, as with strain we made out a blochy black figure due to distance, "what is that?" She asked no one in particular.

Nicky gave a smirk to Ryan's comment of the love triangle. "Seems so" She replied with a hirr in their native tongue. She then looked up smelling Luna and Rev along with another just like Ryan. "No idea" She commented. She had been listening to the conversations between Muki and the new fellow and then gave a light giggle before replying through mind Speech. "I think your right."

===============================================

Evair had been quiet being he began to climb last from the group. It took him a while before joining back in the conversation or well understanding it being he at some point drifted off in thought. Once up he looked in Muki's direction. "Um no idea" He replied then rubbed his neck. "Sorry for being so slow I think I zoned out there a moment." He added.

=================================================

Luna was still asleep but Rev was awake and on guard. He smelled something in the air below a village then a few familiar scents and moved on his witches shoulder to peer down below. He couldn't really pic up much other than it seemed to be a dragon with a few riders. Rev could only think of two possible dragons and wondered what they might be doing there. He turned to look at Zabus but knew he couldn't really get the man's attention with the look of hunger he had in his eyes staring at the sleeping Luna. The look worried Rev a bit and he hoped to get back to his friends soon if they really were as close as he thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.