Tharkild High School (full now)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ryan smirked, "oi muki you're other lover boy is here." He told her then wondered if his mindspeak went up that high. With a shrug he figured better off to test it, hey rev your girl is down here if you wanna say hi. He told his birdy companion then awaited to see if he would reply.

Muki's mouth dropped for a sec, "Rev?!" She asked ryan but his mind semed elsewhere. Getting excited muki cupped her hands to make her voice louder, "LUNA, REV!! DOWN HERE!!" she called and waved at the flying figure.

Nicky waited to see if their other friends had heard and simply looked to Ryan giving a smile that her eyes showed was really a smirk. The rivalry was just about to get interesting once more adding in another after Muki's heart. She figured Rev would be in quit a bit of shock when the sees them all.

==============================

Rev was going to try and wake Luna but he didn't in time for her to hear a shout and her left ear seemed to twitch she had awoken and almost fallen off but Zabus just barely caught her in time. "Whoa there" He commented and pulled her up swiftly. "Give a warning next time little moon." He commented seeing Luna already glare. He knew she was defiantly awake now and sighed. "That's are friends... I have no idea why'd they be out here but can we please go down and see? At least maybe say hey?" She asked in a whisper. Zabus gave a nod and lightly patted his familiar to head down. The griffin seeming to fall at full force but then steady out and stop in the air above the group. "Um hey Muki" Luna said giving a light wave and her voice was quiet probable because of Zabus being behind her and he was already scanning the group it seemed. What he was after wasn't easy to tell at that time.

Ryan smirked, "oi muki you're other lover boy is here." He told her then wondered if his mindspeak went up that high. With a shrug he figured better off to test it, hey rev your girl is down here if you wanna say hi. He told his birdy companion then awaited to see if he would reply.

Muki's mouth dropped for a sec, "Rev?!" She asked ryan but his mind semed elsewhere. Getting excited muki cupped her hands to make her voice louder, "LUNA, REV!! DOWN HERE!!" she called and waved at the flying figure.
Nicky waited to see if their other friends had heard and simply looked to Ryan giving a smile that her eyes showed was really a smirk. The rivalry was just about to get interesting once more adding in another after Muki's heart. She figured Rev would be in quit a bit of shock when the sees them all.

==============================
"What! There is another one!" the young voice giggled. Agyness rolled her eyes " When I joined this group I thought they are members of warriors. Not a cast of a soap opera. Who's next a dog! Will he dig up from the soils of hell finally reaching to the light of freedom see his love. Singing a sonnet that he crafted during his days in purgatory." "Now I would watch that." "I know you would" Agyness sighs. She starts to travel down seeing that things are slowing down. She transforms back into human form falling onto the ground. " Somebody better kiss something already this is becoming rather old" Agyness says to the group. Hitting the ground caused a mini short violet shockwave. Laying down resting her energy before they depart.

Muki seeing luna for the first time in a while broke into a wide grin and hopped off of nicky to give luna a hug, but the moment cause muki to forget her injuries and gasp a little in pain when she landed onto the harden earth once more. Though ignoring the pain she shuffled over and embraced her friend, "how are you? You've missed so much guys!!" She started in on a rant well bouncing slightly excited, "we're actually her to go visit the mainlands though we got into a bit of trouble here." Muki, turning a little bit red well she explained, finally locked eyes with Rev and kidnapped him to hold him tightly to her chest, "I misses you so much!" She exclaimed softly so only he could here.

Ryan rolling his eyes began to hear a uneasy sound of jingling, "guys its the knights we need to celebrate somewhere else." He told the group standing up on nicky's back getting defensive.

Luna heard one of the new members of her groups comments and as she got off the griffin she gave a glare to Zabus telling him if he tried anything with this many witnesses he'd regret everything later. Soon she was distracted by Muki about to comment on the obvious injury of her friend for a moment next thing she knew she was being hugged and soon Rev was swiftly taken from her shoulder. She rubbed her neck. "Seems we have... And well so have you I would say..." She stated not sure how else to reply.

Rev gave a small crow of excitement in his raven form soon being taken from Luna by Muki. He moved his head to rub it on her hand gently.

===============================

Nicky glanced agreeing with Ryan as she could see the knights coming from a bit a ways. "Ryan's right guys we need to take this somewhere else." She commented.

Zabus was silent petting his familiar soon hearing Ryan and Nicky hopped back on he just ignored Luna's glare and tried to act like she was wrong the group hadn't missed anything. Really they simply missed getting to know him better and meeting his familiar so he didn't know what Luna possible could mean if anything else. "Luna I'm not sure what they got into but we might not want stuck here as well." He replied.

Muki scratched the back of her head with a nervous laugh, "we kinda fought the whole town." She explained briefly and nuzzled her chin on rev's head gently. Then letting Rev return to his perk on luna's shoulder muki smiled, "how bout we meet in sweeten barge? Its the town mext to this one." She suggested before limping to nicky's back and tried to climb back up onto Nicky.

Sighing ryan reached down and lifted the lass to her destination, "either way lets go." He said short and sweet before breathing in a deep break of air and blew out a stream of fire, not to burn anything, but create a decoy as the knights neared the entrance.

Once Rev had given a nod and moved to fly back to Luna at Muki's mention of where to meet he noticed her give a nod. "Alright" He gave in a crow not sure if just Luna understood or not. He then sat on her shoulder knowing she would scold him otherwise if she got stuck with Zabus.

Luna simply listened and sighed getting back on Nessus, Zabus's familiar. She gave a moment smile glad to see Rev chose to stay with her hearing their meeting spot she nodded and looked down to the griffin. "To Sweetn Barge please" She commented in a quiet voice as if scared Zabus or someone would deny them to follow her friends.

Zabus simply got on his familiar behind Luna not saying if he was alright meeting with her friends or not.

===========================================

Nicky waited till Muki was back on and after Ryan gave a false location turned a moment to see everyone. "Hold on will be going as soon as the others are out of the way." She commented then once they moved slowly stretched her wings to give them a bit more time to get distance and finally raised up in the air.

Muki giggled as they took off into the air once more and waved playfully at the other as they headed to the new location, "this is fun!" She exclaimed to the fellow dragon riders and giggled.

Ryan nodded in agreement then looked down to see the angry faces of the knights, "it seems we're already starting our reputation." He sighed with a smirk and saluted to the knights as they faded into the distance.

Nicky took a glance below seeing the knights. Then focused to head to where they planned to meet the others and talk.

===========================

Evai smiled and gave a nod. "Yep seems so" He replied to the group at Ryan's statement.

*******meanwhile*********

Cursing under his breath the knight glared up at the escaping criminals, "It seems the queen will be hearing interesting news tonight.." He grumbled harshly to himself before turning his horse to face his men, "alright men, it seems we have a bit of a problem here; I want majority of you to join Michel in taking care of the villagers while Joseph and Wyatt join me in returning to the watch tower to report our situation." He commanded while giving his hose a slight kick to get it walking and started to move in the direction of the watch tower. Hearing a sound off of 'yes sir's the knight sent his steed bounding forward, accompanied by his companions shortly after as they headed to their destination.

Kids or not you're still in trouble.. He warned the crimals in the back of his mind.

*******in the air i suppose*********
Muki couldn't help but be effected by a sudden chill creeping quickly down her spine. Getting a weary feeling she looked back at the villiage for just a moment before ryan's laugh suddenly filled the air.

"Dude that was awesome!!" He cheered, "The way Ev took on that perv then muki flipping shit, while me and the newbies beat up the whole town!" He reminisced for a moment before his eyes grew full of wonder, "and what about those knights!" he laughed once more at the memory of their faces as they all took off.

Muki couldn't help but smile Ryan to show encouragement, but her mind was elsewhere.

Evair smiled and gave a nod listing to Ryan. "Yeah I don't think the knights planned any of that." He commented and gave a smirk. He was proud of being able to last so long with only knowing a handful of spells. He just didn't expect it to become a free for all. He wondered what this would mean if they found more trouble. He hoped not soon but if it did occur he felt confident they probable could handle whatever may be thrown their way.

================================

Luna looked to Rev both seeming to have a similar thought neither speaking. Luna wasn't sure what they missed but did notice the knights. Also being they had to get out of there felt her friends must be in trouble but not an idea of what kind nor how bad. She remained quiet but hoped Zabus didn't gain any ideas. It was bad enough he acted toward her like he does but if he began to think like her brothers once said that she chose to hang with the bad kids then she was afraid what signs that would send to Zabus who they said was truly rotten to the core of all bad things. Zabus did not have a good reputation that was one thing she knew for sure.

(i like how Zabus is replacing\making up for stealer, though i think i'll have nathan and Sirius come back later on haha)

Ryan chuckled at his partner's response, although the others remained quite his ego at the moment seems loud enough to drown that fact out, "Right!" He exclaimed though it wasn't long until his common sence clicked on, "Though what do you think will happen if they find us?" He pondered the question out loud before his mind left for the clouds as he started day dreaming about a new live they would live about running from the cops and still managing to go to school and do missions.

Muki shaking off the feeling from earlier joined the conversation, "Well we're part of the school so we shouldn't get in too much trouble." She shrugged optimistically though she was starting to grow worried about their new reputation beginning.

(Hehe yeah. I've gotten his personality from a mix of shows you'll notice after a bit. They may have some similarities and differences for all I know out of our characters that is)

Evair listened and shrugged at Ryan's thought a moment. "Who knows" He stated then hearing Muki smiled. "That's right we shouldn't be able to get punished that bad." He stated. "Not like it was anything wrong we can always explain what happened. Like hey I needed to stop a guy picking on Muki and then when it looked I was getting beaten up pretty bad if that's what happened not sure was busy running any other spells in my head. And that well next thing we knew everyone was fighting."

Muki giggles, "i can only imagine the principal's reaction." She said playfully then felt the air shift around her as they were approaching their new destination, "I hope we dont get attacked by knights.." She announced worriedly as she scouted around, "Can anyone put a cover around us well we land?" the lass asked while looking over her shoulder at the steadily approaching ground.

Ryan shrugged at his masters question all he knew how to do was fight and turn into a dragon, though he leaned against Nicky's neck, I dont smell any knights at the moment, you think we're safe enough to land? He asked his beloved in dragon's tongue.

Evair nodded. "Yeah that wouldn't be good." He commented then at the question shook his head. "I'm afraid I don't. But if we did then wouldn't Luna not be able to lead what's his name and Rev where we land?" He asked. It would seem if Evair heard Zabus's name he didn't recall it now.

============================

Nicky heard Ryan and the others then when Ryan said he didn't smell any knights paused a moment before reading to land. "I think will be alright just might shouldn't try staying to long if where not were where suppose to be." She replied in dragon touge then moved closer to try and make an easy safe land.

as they neared the ground Muki could feel a rise of tension between the group as muki picked up her wand and nervously fiddled with it, While ryan stood up and shifted into his hybrid form just in case they were attacked. In attempting to calm her nerves Muki took a deep breath and looked back at the others following and waved a little for encouragement, while ryan stayed in his position looking at every nearing detail.

Nicky waited for everyone to get off before she would shift. She hopped all would be okay and no knights managed to catch them she didn't think they could had yet at least.

Eavir noticed Muki ready her wand and pulled out his own just encase.

====================

Luna glanced to Zabus after Rev once more. "Um I guess that mean we can head down." She commented seeing the wave from Muki. Soon Zabus had his familar begin to head down.

maxresdefault.jpg

When she saw the others starting to land Muki began to take in her surroundings as she saw an old dirt road to the right of them, just passed an old pine tree that stood taller than Ryan's dragon form. Curious as to where the road lead, Muki walked over to it cautiously in case of knights. Though as she reached the dusty road her eyes were met with a small gathering of town houses, "I found the town!!" She announced happily while looking over her shoulder at her companions.

Ryan released a worried breath he held as he discovered there were no knights around and awaited for the others to land. Though when his master annouced her discovering of the town, he to grew curious and began to walk over to her.

Evair got off Nicky at hearing Muki's discovery. "Really?" He commented then looked up where the others where still on Nicky's back. "Guys I think were here and not much walking by the sound of it" He called. Hoping they may come down a bit faster so they all could explore the town. And then there was waiting on his landing friends as well.

================

Luna waited till the griffin's feet landed and touched the ground. She still hadn't learned the familiars name just yet. Then Rev took off her shoulder and shifted to his human like form. And finally Zabus got off his familiar and petted him for a bit also Zabus seemed to be whispering something to him. Then the griffin seemed to smile and moved as if standing up straighter. He waited it seemed till Luna had glanced at him then shifted also to human just as Rev. Once more a necklace showed yet his appeared much different in color and design.

Anime-Boy-With-Brown-Hair-And-Sword-1.jpg

Nessus looked to Luna and walked next to her. "Come now don't let Rev get ahead of you now." He commented with a similar smirk to Zabus. "I'm sure he'd hate if something were to happen" Nessus whispered then much more carefully than Zabus took Luna by the arm and began to walk toward the others. He noticed Zabus was already moving to examine the path. Zabus arrived behind Muki and Ryan seeing the houses of the village. "Well look at that here sooner than expected I'd say" He commented. "Seems Nessus made a new record if I do say so myself."

Muki jumped at the sound of his voice, then as she realized it was the creepy dude with the griffin she smiled, "this little town wasn't very far from the last one though aren't griffins' fast in general?" she asked the man though out the corner of her eye she saw Rev turn back into his human form causing a desire to go up and hug him for decades to bubble up inside of her.

Ryan looked at the new man and his familiar as if he were sizing them for a fight. Even in his subconsciousness he was estimating the power the two had, which was shocking to the lad considering he had never grown the desire to take out anyone unless they deserved it, "Names Ryan." He said casually to the new persons in the group.

Status
Not open for further replies.