Kingdom-Mystery of Kuraizora Forest

Name-Anouk

Alias-Moonshine

Gender-female

Species-demoness

Age-19
PHYSICAL APPEARANCEimage.jpg
Height-4'10

Hair-mix of dark blue,light blue,dark purple,and light purple hair that is down to my waist

Eyes-sparking light purple eyes

Distinguishing marks-has a battle axe marking in the middle of my shoulder blades that goes from the top to the bottom of my backimage.jpg

General appearance-a short (4'10) demoness that has waist length hair that is a mix of blues and purples that shines whenever light hits it and sparkling light purple eyes,has a slender face with plump lips,pointy ears and tannish skin,would be considered gorgeous as humans say

Strengths-fantastic warrior,great with weapons,is skilled with most dark magic,fast runner,swift,agile,strong

Weaknesses-animals,some forms of light magic

More/her powers-shapeshifting,can control weather,dark magic,elements(water,fire,air,earth), telekinesis,poison spitting,control the night sky,when angered her hair erupts into flames and flames engulf her hands, meaning she can throw flames at you

MENTAL CHARACTERISTICS

Current goal/purpose-to protect her queen,Thalia,to protect herself,to fight
Hobbies-fight training,tree climbing,carving,drawing/sketching, animal taming,exploring the forest

Talents-fighting,flexibility of the body, drawing,knows multiple languages, climbing of any kind

Inablaties-being calm or peaceful, controlling my anger,and painting

Fears-spiders,insects,people hurting her soul again(that is why she is now a cold warrior),people hurting the people she loves

General personality-she's a cold hearted warrior that is sassy, sarcastic,witty,and hot-headed, she has bad anger issues,she will kill or hurt you if you anger her,she put up a wall after she got beat,comes of as cunning and hot-headed,but if she lets you in she will always have your back.She never hides behind anyone or really depends on anyone and can take anyone down

HISTORIC BACKGROUND

Bio-was born in a small town outside of the kingdoms called 'Lemuria' that wanted to become part of Kuraizura Forest,since they were all demon. There she was born in a raging storm,and when she was born the clouds parted revealing the moon with the raging storm still going on,earning the nickname MoonShine.
As she was growing up being smaller than all the other kids they pushed her around,when she had enough of it she start to fight back to the kids and then the town knew she was going to be a strong warrior.After that day she trained everyday with her father,and she became the strongest warrior of her town.She grew up wearing black and gray warrior armor.Her town soon came allies with the forest and everyone protected the castle and their queen.She soon became the top warrior of the castle an lives to this day protecting her queen.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.