FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
Online Availability
Week days I work from 6pm - 11pm and weekends are unpredictable.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Transgender
  4. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
I'll play them all if I like the plot but I go for mainly fantasy and magical. I like anything that wouldn't happen to you in everyday life. I mean if you can live it why role play it.
Long ago at the dawn of time this world was created by a powerful god known as Suzaku. Crating the land into six kingdoms with six powerful demon lords to rule each. Together they ruled the world as one and fought as one. All was peaceful. Now this is simply a legend amongst Aurora's people. Its said that there was a rebellion to over through these Lords. Fighting to bring these powerful monsters down from there thrones. The lords where over thrown and almost dead. Going to Thalia, the only female lord of the six, they sealed their powers in her, so none could get their hands on these god like powers, putting her into an eternal sleep.
The new kings cause nothing more then war and despair on Aurora. The towns people are ill,starving to death and even thrown into useless battle for entertainment to the new Lord's. Now many are trying to change this god awful fate and find a way to awaken the Lady of legends, Thalia. Some in this quest to gain her powers themselves others wish to save this darkened world.

About the Kingdom and their Lords:

KASIA KINGDOM OF FIRE
Lord Kronos ruled the land in the east long before it was the dessert it is today. A man who personatliy matched that of the flames. This land was known for the volcano's and fire that suronded it making it the number one place for a strong willed adventurer. Now its nothing more then a waste land of old lava paths.

MIZU LAND OF WATER
In the west was the domain of Zora the Imp that ruled the waters and all its mythical creatures. The once beautiful water paradise is now a swamp like land with filthy water that's no longer the pride and joy of its people.

TERRA DOMAIN OF EARTH
Southwest lies a kingdom hidden with in the trees. Devon the lord of few words kept his civilization high in the tree. Where there were complex housing systems. A beauty of nature now a forest of blackened dust.

FLOATING ISLANDS OF ARIA
Alba ruled the land in the southeast, a kingdom that gave free as the wind a completely new meaning. The land was made up of three floating islands which where the home of any creature that could fly as high as the jetstream.
The islands still float but have long lost its beauty.

TAMASHI LAND OF HOPE
The land of hope, located in the North, is what most called it because it was the country of light and happiness. Well it has its ties with the spiritual world. It was a sunny place that seemed to be peaceful and high in medical technology at the time. Though this lands agriculture hasn't changed its glory or golden days has.

MYSTERY OF KURAIZORA FOREST
This was the dark mysterious land, located in the center of the others, in which Lady of legends Thalia ruled. The land even to this day has it beauty and holds its far share of secrets. Though its dangerous to enter due to the fact that Thalia is hidden within the forest most have tried but failed for those protecting their queen till their dying breath. In this land you can fine Fae that are a bit crazy and act big but its for the sack of their beloved Titana.

GENERAL CHARACTER

Kingdom:

Character Name:

Alias:

Ethnicity/Species:

PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS

Height:

Hair:

Eyes:

Distinguishing Marks:

General Appearance:

Strengths:

Weaknesses:

More:

MENTAL CHARACTERISTICS

Current Goal/Purpose:

Aspirations:

Hobbies:

Talents:

Inabilities:

Fears:

General Personality:

Inner Personality:

HISTORIC BACKGROUND

General History:

Before/ Present Life:

Last edited:
I will place interest. What kind of characters are allowed?

@Pasi

I will place interest. What kind of characters are allowed?

@Pasi

All kinds. I mean I don't care to much however no one may play a lord. Also pick a creature that suits the place you choose to live. I do request that everyone somehow meet up being in a small group of sorts. Trying to keep everyone in one place.

I'm very interested!

If interested make a charater

Admittedly interested. Will see if I can join later. Just showing interest for now.

KASIA KINGDOM OF FIRE
Lord Kronos ruled the land in the east long before it was the dessert it is today. A man who personatliy matched that of the flames. This land was known for the volcano's and fire that suronded it making it the number one place for a strong

MIZU LAND OF WATER
In the west was the domain of Zora the Imp that ruled the waters and all its mythical creatures. The once beautiful water paradise is now a swamp like land with filthy water that's no longer the pride and joy of its
GENERAL CHARACTER

Kingdom:
Kasia

Character Name:

Alias:

Ethnicity/Species:

PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS

Height:

Hair:

Eyes:

Distinguishing Marks:

General Appearance:

Strengths:

Weaknesses:

More:

MENTAL CHARACTERISTICS

Current Goal/Purpose:

Aspirations:

Hobbies:

Talents:

Inabilities:

Fears:

General Personality:

Inner Personality:

HISTORIC BACKGROUND

General History:

Before/ Present Life:

KASIA KINGDOM OF FIRE
Lord Kronos ruled the land in the east long before it was the dessert it is today. A man who personatliy matched that of the flames. This land was known for the volcano's and fire that suronded it making it the number one place for a strong

MIZU LAND OF WATER
In the west was the domain of Zora the Imp that ruled the waters and all its mythical creatures. The once beautiful water paradise is now a swamp like land with filthy water that's no longer the pride and joy of its
GENERAL CHARACTER

Kingdom:
Mizu

Character Name:

Alias:

Ethnicity/Species:

PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS

Height:

Hair:

Eyes:

Distinguishing Marks:

General Appearance:

Strengths:

Weaknesses:

More:

MENTAL CHARACTERISTICS

Current Goal/Purpose:

Aspirations:

Hobbies:

Talents:

Inabilities:

Fears:

General Personality:

Inner Personality:

HISTORIC BACKGROUND

General History:

Before/ Present Life:

I'm still world building this world so if anyone has ideas let me know.

CS-(I want to know everything

GENERAL CHARACTER STATISTICS (essential)

Character Name:
Thalia

Alias:
Titana (Queen of Fairies)

Ethnicity/Species:
Demoness with essence of the Phoenix God Suzaku

Kingdom:
Kuraizora

PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS

Height:
5'8

Hair:
Platinum

Eyes:
Violet

Distinguishing Marks:
Along her right shoulderblade she has a Phoenix proving she is one of the original Lords. Many have tried to imitate the marking but have failed due to it magical lining.
screenshot_2015-03-04-20-27-46-png.60737

General Appearance:
img_20150304_204300-jpg.83022

She is a five foot eight beauty with naturally flawless ivory skin, small plumed lips, long silky platinum strains that seem to shimmer in the moonlight and rich violet eyes. Thalia is never seen without her amethyst ring (which is shown in photo) or her Empress Eugenie blue diamond necklace.
_20150829_081335-jpg.83097

Strengths:
She is skilled in dark magic seeing as that's her lands element. Poisons and has dead aim with throwing knives along with melee fighting.

Weaknesses:
Well the fact that she is sleeping.

More/ Her born powers:
Black Magic is on of the hardest magic's to learn without a teacher and in this day and age she's the only one who can use it for good or bad. A power which most don't know is that being born of the Pheonix god she inherited his powers. One being the power of death and rebirth. She can be killed however in a few days she will rise from the ashes as good as she was before. She also handles a blue flame, the hottest of fire, which can burn anything and everything. However she has high control and can make it seem she's lighting everything on fire but one thing will burn. It's also a healing.

Apart from magic the demoness's blood is a poison so often times the poison will rise to her skin. The one who had touched her or she touched will feel excrusating pain which differs from person. The pain will only grow worst my the minute but will never kill you. Most times if she leaves the poison active people will kill themselves because they can no longer handle it. However she can stop the pain but once you have touched the poison it can never be taken away. She however has complete control of whether or not the poison raises to her skin.

MENTAL CHARACTERISTICS (optional)

Current Goal/Purpose:
Won't know until she's awokened.

Hobbies:
She often plays the violin or ice skates around the lake her castle, which is in the center of, with the Fae and other creatures.

Talents:
Melee fighting, Violin,knife throwing
Sword fighting, dark magic. She's also a very talented figure skater, violinist, dancer, pianist, and singer.

Inabilities:
Well currently everything seeing as she's sleeping. Cooking, if only she could get over the part of burning everything she might end up a great cook, its been proven when she makes things that don't have to be cooked like some deserts.

Fears:
More then anything she fears losing everything she holds dear. She also fears being trapped in small places or beatened and abused again.

General Personality:
She's an elegent lady of high status who is a total mystery to the rest of the world. She will often come across as vicious and cunning but don't let the warrior inside her fool you. She is not easily trusted and will spout nonsense about the different ways on what your doing is a set up. Once she trusts you she pretty calm, laid back, and above all kind hearted.

HISTORIC BACKGROUND (essential)

Bio:
Thalia was a strong independent demoness who wasn't taken lightly. The other five lords often fought over who would marry her even though they had wives themselves but none where like her. She was known for being both beautiful and lethal which could end up badly. But her beauty was far from any, one worry is the fact she could hit you with any sharp object without looking was. Most would have told you she was a Gothic beauty whom wore black, deep purples, blues and reds. However as a child the demoness was beatened, rapped and torchered by other because of her beauty and how lucky she was. It wasn't until then that she worked hard to prove that she was better then them.

CS-

GENERAL CHARACTER STATISTICS (essential)

Character Name: Lucia
Alias: Lu or Cia
Species: Fae European folklore
Kingdom:Kuraizora

PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS
_20150830_101507-jpg.83217

Height:
4 1/2 in

Hair:
strawberry blonde ombre

Eyes:
Aquatic blue

Distinguishing Marks:
Going around her right ankle she has a small trible marking of purple.

Strengths:
She is one of the fastest of her kind at flying. She offten uses her flut as a magical tool to strengthen her normal abilities. By playing her flut she can put you to sleep, confuse you and a few other things of that kind.

Weaknesses:

Thats a secret.

Other:

MENTAL CHARACTERISTICS (optional)

Current Goal/Purpose:
To protect Thalia while trying to find what will awaken her.

Hobbies:
She enjoys reading, dancing,playing her flut and sewing. She also likes to explore the giant castle which often times gets her lost.

Talents:
Her talents consist of hobbies and strengths.

Inabilities:
Well she's a Fae I don't think I need to tell you what she can't do.

Fears:
She fear for the future and that someone will hurt the one she loves to dearly. Her beloved Lady.

General Personality:
She is a very serene Fairy however if she gets mad she will blow up. For the most part she is smart, wise and quite relaxed about most things.

HISTORIC BACKGROUND

Bio:
Lucia is a rather old fae despite her looks. She has been by Thalia's side for as long as she can rember. Her loyalty to the demoness is stronger then anything you have ever seen. She lived a rather enjoyable life at the castle watching as other creatures who worked uner the Lady do what they do best. However it wasn't until war broke out causing Chaos. The fae rembers the day like it was yesterday as is most likely the only one alive who knows the actual story of that day. She doesn't talk about it due to it being a haunting memory. Many of the other fae know of her life with the Lady and how she cried for days next to Thalia. It took a while for her before she finally got out of the state of mind and decided to find what was needed to bring her back.

I'm still world building this world so if anyone has ideas let me know.
Is what is in the first post what you have so far, or is there more? How open are you to ideas? I might have some once i get more to this later, but I need to head to bed to be up for the graveyard shift. Gimme a run down if you have time somewhere and I'm surw I can give you a wall of text during my free time during my shift sometime.

Is what is in the first post what you have so far, or is there more? How open are you to ideas? I might have some once i get more to this later, but I need to head to bed to be up for the graveyard shift. Gimme a run down if you have time somewhere and I'm surw I can give you a wall of text during my free time during my shift sometime.

The first post is basics I plan to go into depth with each country to create the world as a whole.

TITLE OF STORY:

WORLD NAME:

DEFINING QUALITIES:
Is it Earth? Unlike Earth? Future or Past? Alternate History? PLEASE DESCRIBE:

Size:
Gravity:
Atmosphere:
Moon(s):
Sun(s):
Galaxy:
Additional Information:

GEOGRAPHY:
Major Geographical Features:
Natural Resources:
Weather Patterns:
Seasons:
Additional Information:

WILDLIFE:
Important animals:
Animal Characteristics (intelligence, eating habits, lifestyle, relationship to primary races):
Domesticated Animals:
Additional Information:

FLORA:
Plants:
Agriculture:
Farming:
Additional Information:

HISTORICAL BACKGROUND:
World History:
Noteworthy Wars and Conflicts:
Myths:
Legends:
Political Structures:
Level of Technology:
Natural Disasters:
Additional Information:

PEOPLE AND RACES:
Races:
Population:
Population Ratios:
Additional Information relevant to population:
Languages Spoken:
Level of Racism (if applicable):
Additional Information:

PRIMARY RACES:
Cultural Personality:
Cultural Rituals:
Language Spoken:
Cultural Traditions:
Customs and Beliefs:
Gender Roles: (Some great resources to figure your world's gender roles are @Brovo's Gender 101 &102 guides!)
Additional Information:

SOCIAL/POLITICAL:
System of Law:
Law Enforcement:
Crime:
Religions:
Economic structure:
Currency:
Education:
Titles and Naming Conventions:
The Arts:
Architecture:
Fashion/Dress:
Food:
Taboos:
Music:
Postal System:
Sports:
Theater:
Entertainment:
Additional Information:

RELIGIONS:
Primary Belief:
God or Gods:
Rituals:
Places of Worship:
Birth, Marriage, Death:
Influence of Religion (how important is it to people?):
Additional Information:

TIME:
Calendar:
Alternate Measures of Time:
Holidays:
Celebrations:
Additional Information:

GEOPOLITICS:
Countries:
Political Structures:
Relationships Between Countries:
Current Conflicts:
Weapons Technology:
Tactics Employed (spying, war games, political marriages, etc):
Additional Information:

TECHNOLOGY:
Technology Level:
Influential Technology:
Tech Level Differences (races and locations):
Medical Technology Level:
Important Scientific Advances:
Transportation:
Roads:
Communication:
Archeology:
Waste Disposal:
Additional Notes:

MEDICINE:
Technology:
Diseases:
Healing:
Structure:
Medical Tools:
Additional Information:

MAGIC:
Magic Level:
Applications:
Machinations:
Limits:
Taboos:
Rituals:
Accessories:
Tools:
Influential Books and Grimoires:
Schools:
Spells:
Counter Magic:
Additional Information:

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:

Castles (one for each country)

Name: (What do people call the castle?)
City:
Local Area: (Is there anything of note in the immediate area around the castle, such as a coast, city, forest, etc?)
Age: (how old is this castle? What time period is it from?)
Owner: (Who owns the castle?)
Residents: (Who lives here? Does their family live with them? Do they house servants?)
Curses/Enchantments: (Is this castle under any spells?)
Effects:
Defences: (Check [X] all that this castle has available to itself)
[]Catapults
[]Trebuchets
[]Cannons
[]Sentries
[]Archers
[]Snipers
[]Mages
[]Pots of oil/water
[]Moat
[]Enchantments
[]Gargoyles/Frightening images
[]Other (specify)
Security Protocols: (What rules/security measures are there for entering/exiting the castle?)
Flag/Insignia: (Does this castle have any logos/iconography specific to itself? Does it fly a national flag or family coat of arms?)
Mythos: (Does the castle have any myths and legends around it?)
Materials: (What materials primarily make up this castle? Are they native or imported?)
Walls: (the exterior, defending, element-facing walls of the castle)
Material:
Height:
Thickness:
Ramparts?
Towers?
Number of Gates:
Architectural Style: (Describe the architectural style and influences of the castle)
Facilities:
[]Barracks:
[]Forge:
[]Farm:
[]Prison/Dungeon:
[]Church/Temple:
[]Moat:
[]School:
[]Library:
[]Keep:

Forests (For Terra and KURAIZORA)

Forest Name:(What is the forest called? Who named it? Why is it named this?)
What kind of a forest is it? (Deciduous, Coniferous, Mixed, Swamp?)
Is there an owner, guardian or caretaker of these woods?
Where is the forest located? (is it in close proximity to any civilizations, main roads, landmarks?)
How big is the forest?
How dense is this forest?
What is the atmosphere of these woods?(Serene, creepy, secure, reverent, etc.)
What does the forest smell like? (Brackish swamp, earthy loam, sweet pine, intoxicating blooms?)
What is the air like? (Clear? Foggy? Heavy? Musty?)
What sounds are in these woods? (silence, howls, birds, wind, etc)
Is this forest especially dangerous to pass through? (
If yes, for what reason?)
What kinds of trees and other plants grow in these woods?
What poisonous plants grow in the forest?
What edible plants grow in this forest?
What are the animal types in this forest?
What kinds of people live here? (What sentient species inhabit the woods? Are they friendly?)
Is there a village of any sort?(Solitary huts? Treehouse village?
Is there a civilization build out of the woods themselves?)
Are there any roads through the forest?
Are there any enchantments or other magical elements to this forest? (sentient trees, a magic ward, mirages running around,etc)
Are there any notable natural landmarks in this forest? (mountains, waterfalls, sheer cliffs, a Mother Tree, etc)
Are there major bodies of water within this forest?

Islands (used for Aria and maybe Mizu.)

Island Name:
How big is the island?
Is it deserted or inhabited?
If inhabited:

Name of the inhabiting race/people:
Language spoken:
Technological level:
Population:
Other Culture:

Where is the island located?
What kind of body of water surrounds this island? (bay, ocean, lake, etc)
How easy or hard is it to get to this island from the nearest mainland?
How frequently do people visit this island?
Describe the shore-line of the island: (ie: cliffs, sand, rocks, swamp)
What weather patterns are common on and near the island?
Is the island prone to natural disasters?
What climate is the island located in?
What is the overall geography of the island like?
Is there any freshwater on the island?
What mineral resources can be found on this island?
What natural hazards (swamps, quicksand, poison ivy, cliffs, etc) exist on this island?
Are there any mountains on the island?
Are there any volcanoes on this island?
Are they active, inactive, or dormant?
Are there forests on this island?
Are there any cave systems/underground areas on this island?
Are there any lakes or rivers on the island?
Is there any desert area on this island?
What creatures live on the island?
What creatures live in the water around the island?
What plants grow on the island?
What kinds of underwater plants grow around the island?
What is the greatest natural resource of this island?
Is there any magic/supernatural phenomena on this island?

I know... you're trying to brainstorm ideas. But why not just try to make a rough blurb of what some defining characteristics for the main areas are for each and have wriggle room from there to build upon with time?

Brief general examples...

Kasia Kingdom of Fire:
General terrain volcanic rock, black deserts, lava streams most typically with hazards of ash storms or toxic fume/boiling geysers. Low survivability for most plant life except for creatures that have adapted to the extreme conditions, ideas: fire creatures, rock monsters, undead abominations. Extremely low population count.

Mizu Land of Water:
General terrain – Mainland is marshes and bogs, with a few outlying keys of islands. Probably have more amphibious and fish creatures because of this. Probably very rich in the marshlands in flora for various purposes (medicines, poisons, etc). Consider floating water cities tied together by bridges and a rich fishing market.

Aside from that, I think you would have a general religion already held throughout the lands based upon the world's mythos you've set up in the first post... So that's a rough guideline on where to go from there. If you want a rough idea of your cultural standards and stuff, probably pick a place and time in history to base your standards upon as a general rule of thumb for the RP. IE) most of the time, its possible to go with a fantasy RP with a more traditional mindset about women, men, roles, and all that... but then there's the excepting areas or characters who defy this rule and create interesting dynamics.

I know... you're trying to brainstorm ideas. But why not just try to make a rough blurb of what some defining characteristics for the main areas are for each and have wriggle room from there to build upon with time?

Brief general examples...

Kasia Kingdom of Fire:
General terrain volcanic rock, black deserts, lava streams most typically with hazards of ash storms or toxic fume/boiling geysers. Low survivability for most plant life except for creatures that have adapted to the extreme conditions, ideas: fire creatures, rock monsters, undead abominations. Extremely low population count.

Mizu Land of Water:
General terrain – Mainland is marshes and bogs, with a few outlying keys of islands. Probably have more amphibious and fish creatures because of this. Probably very rich in the marshlands in flora for various purposes (medicines, poisons, etc). Consider floating water cities tied together by bridges and a rich fishing market.

Aside from that, I think you would have a general religion already held throughout the lands based upon the world's mythos you've set up in the first post... So that's a rough guideline on where to go from there. If you want a rough idea of your cultural standards and stuff, probably pick a place and time in history to base your standards upon as a general rule of thumb for the RP. IE) most of the time, its possible to go with a fantasy RP with a more traditional mindset about women, men, roles, and all that... but then there's the excepting areas or characters who defy this rule and create interesting dynamics.
This should work. Thanks!

• General Appearance: He is a lanky man who stands at approximately 5'11 and is barely more than skin and bones. His muscles are all but nonexistent and you can count a few of his ribs on his hourglass figure. His face is angular and gaunt and trimmed with a neat goatee. Some would even consider him pretty, especially with his pouty lips. The top of his head is capped with a messy crop of black hair while the rest is shaved down. His eyes are sharp and blue-grey in colour. Upon his left breast is a brand scorched into his skin in the shape of a line crossing an arrow.

Strengths: Charismatic, Charm & Illusion Magic, Bird Familiar/Way with small animals, Agile
    Weaknesses: Physically weak, no physical combat application, no constitution, owned man

Current Goal/Purpose: To improve the overall quality of life for him and Vosko and remain free and safe.

Personality: Merle enjoys being in the spotlight and an object of desire. His deepest wish is to be wanted and safe. Of course a few little baubles never hurt. If someone can provide him protection, who is he to complain however they treat him. He has a knack for getting into trouble, but often finds a way to wriggle out of it, often leaving others in a tough situation with a small smirk. He is vindictive and plays cruel tricks on those he thinks he can get away with it, but is otherwise cowardly and hides behind the biggest man in the room. He is fickle in his attentions and tends to be attracted to new curiosities all the time. The one thing others can say is a true virtue of his is his compassion for animals and love of Vosko. This is one of the few things he can be moved to bravery for.

Biography:

Other:
    Charm Magic:

Illusion Magic:

Vosko the Raven Familiar:

• General Appearance: Ada is an imposing figure, towering over most sentient races. Her form is rather broad, taking from her feminine form and it is only further detracted from by her amble mass of musculature. From head to toe she has a number of scars, the oldest of which being a gash across her right temple and the newest clawmarks raking over her ribs. She is rather pale with marked tan-lines along where her armor rests. Her face is oval in shape and framed with a mane of golden hair that goes down to her shoulders. Her eyes are almond shaped and heavy-lidded. Her hard expressions and thin-pressed lips are often at war withthe fullness of freckled cheeks and round, upturned nose.

Strengths: Physically strong, Light Magic, Iron Defense, Well-Renowned, Hard to Kill*
    Weaknesses: Low Sense of Self-Preservation, Bound by Chivalry, Big and Slow, Commoner's Beginnings and Unlearned

Current Goal/Purpose: To see the return of the world to better days told about in stories.

Personality:

Biography:

Other:

Titans:

Light Magic:

Hard to Kill: Ada is remarkably hard to kill and has defied the odds in surviving grievous injury... Only she didn't. The fact of the matter is, she's only alive because she appears to have had more than 1 life to spare. She hasn't stumbled upon the lucky number yet, but she hopes its not 9 otherwise she's on her last one.

Commoner Background: Ada grew up without much and has no titles or lands to speak of. She has no trade she has learned or scholarly education behind her. She struggles to even read most times. Her knowledge pertains to the realms of the simple, functional and practical.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.