TERMINUS: CHAPTER 1 - RED HORIZON - Large Group/Cr

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
This sounds badass!! Would it be possible to have a character on one of the ships that are the equivalent of a spec ops space marine or Naval Intelligence?

Reactions: Dunruffle
This sounds badass!! Would it be possible to have a character on one of the ships that are the equivalent of a spec ops space marine or Naval Intelligence?
brute squad ftw!

Brute force squad and drop pods. Why am I thinking of 40k space marines? More specifically Terminator Space Marines, but regular space marines work to.

Brute force squad and drop pods. Why am I thinking of 40k space marines? More specifically Terminator Space Marines, but regular space marines work to.
And now I'm thinking of Halo ODSTs !!!

Any of those work. haha Just badass spec ops!!!

Does anyone know if the Original Poster of the RP will be back any time soon? It says that she was last online 2 weeks ago.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Petricus Euryale
I'm interested if this actually gets off the ground. Here's my tag.

Does anyone know if the Original Poster of the RP will be back any time soon? It says that she was last online 2 weeks ago.
I wouldn't get your hopes up. This is exactly what happened on the other site when she posted this up and then a week later she posted here and then followed it for a few days before just disappearing...

We could always hijack the idea, ;3

Reactions: Petricus Euryale
We could always hijack the idea, ;3
That's always an idea but I seen to remember it being a site policy that you couldn't reboot someone else's idea without their permission.

That's always an idea but I seen to remember it being a site policy that you couldn't reboot someone else's idea without their permission.
But there is no rule about making our own roleplay that is very similar. We just shouldn't rip the entire plot and everything from it because that would, well that would defeat the entire creative side of roleplaying. But making something similar and inviting all of the people interest in this should be fine, right?

But there is no rule about making our own roleplay that is very similar. We just shouldn't rip the entire plot and everything from it because that would, well that would defeat the entire creative side of roleplaying. But making something similar and inviting all of the people interest in this should be fine, right?
You do you man.

Sad face to bad this turned into a silent runt then :(

If the original poster is gone, we could always get together and just... groupthink this thing into existence. I mean, if everyone else on this thread is as eager for a good space epic as I am. Spec ops and space marines for everyone.

I'd be down for that.

Reactions: Boba Fit
Status
Not open for further replies.