Temporarily Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
@dreamthief I likely found that more charming to read than I should have. There was just such an incredibly frank tone to how you described him. This'll be a feat, considering I myself am about as sultry as a duck. But I'll try my best to make him an urbane, sensual, Dionysian.

With any luck, I'll have a sketch posted soon. ;)

• Love
Reactions: dreamthief
@Vermiciro
*bats you away* I take that as a complement coming from such a great arist as yourself heh I will defiantly be looking forward to what ever you can throw my way. From the looks of your other works I have no doubt it'll be saucy. The character I gave you is my very first gay character that corrupted me >.>

Nah, I'm no artist. Just a dabbler. I still need to touch up a few spot, mostly the face and hair, but I wanted to get your general opinion. The expression okay? What about the shirt graphic? Is a donkey punch too dark? My apologies for the lack of penguins. ;-;

Adestriel
SCAN0001.jpg

You're a lot better than most people I know who call themselves artist >.> the penguins are great and the shirt isn't dark at all heh I was expecting something much worse and I wanted to see what you'd come up with.

So I realized I got my directions confused <.< I'm so sorry I meant bracelets on the left hand and a lollipop in the right hand. >.< you did an awesome job with everything else and if you don't wanna change it I understand heh it was my mistake. I do believe though the expression would be easier to manipulate without the lollipop in the way.

No problem. It's why I ask, gives me a chance to fix things a bit. How about now? A little better? The pink's rather light due to the layer's opacity. ... And I forgot to muss the hair. Fuck. :| So that's one thing I have to edit.

Adestriel 2.0
adestriel_2.jpg

You did something with his eyes and it looks a lot better *fans face* he's all sexy now. Now he has that look heh I dunno I'm just loving the face now and I have no complaints. He's very sensual looking now. Although before something was off and I couldn't put my finger on it now I can't find anything wrong at all.

Said I'd be touching up the hair and face, re-drew the eyes in the process. I just threw a pair on their before. The right one was lower, smaller, and the iris was centered. Looked like he had a bit of a stroke. But it's all adjusted now.

Hope he's to your liking!
(x)(x)

Adestriel
crop.png

• Nice Execution!
He is! Thank you so much for taking the time to draw and slowly perfect him! You did an amazing job.

Is there a shop or a website where I can see your other works?

Nope. Drawing isn't really a passion for me, just an occasional itch. If I set up a blog or such, I'd feel obligated to better my work, learning more about PS, light, color, perspective, and anatomy. So I just pop-up here and there when the mood strikes.

Would it be fair of me to ask for another or would you rather leave things open for new people? ;w;

• Useful
Do you draw couples? ._. Holding hands and stuff >.> STUFF

Do you draw couples? ._. Holding hands and stuff >.> STUFF
I'm about to go to sleep, but! I've drawn couples holding hands before, so, yes. I haven't drawn them kissing, embracing, having some form of sexual intercourse, etc. But I certainly wouldn't be opposed to trying my hand at it.

• Love
Yay! :D How about Nicholas's partner in adventuring (but basically his complete opposite haha):

Name: Bob Vurto (goes by his last name)
Distinguishing Features: Sunken eyes, generally looks tired and irritated all the time, draws in his eyebrows (see hairstyle).
Build: A mere 5'3" in height and skinny, with narrow, sloping shoulders.
Ethnicity: Caucasian.
Hairstyle: Completely bald. In fact he has an autoimmune disorder that causes him to be without any sort of hair, including eyebrows and eyelashes.
Clothing: A black trench-coat.
Pose: Sort of hunched over, one hand in his pocket and the other holding an ordinary scythe, his weapon of choice (although you can leave out the scythe if it's a bit much .w.).
Expression: An irritated sneer. >:/

Brief Personality: Proud of his own power but distrustful of others, Vurto isn't much of a team player. He wants to work with someone who will appreciate the true extent of his power (not that the spatial magic he wields is anything to laugh at), but he's never happy with what he finds and pushes everyone away as a result. Most people find that his haughty, aggressive tendencies make him very unpleasant to be around, so when he was assigned missions by either of the groups he worked for (and later quit), he was usually sent out alone. Which was just fine, if you ask him.

Hello there! I was wondering (really hoping) if you would be able to take on another commission? :0 I find the artwork amazing and would love to have one of my characters drawn by you!

@Moogle-Girl Reading through I was thinking "Is it alopecia?" clicked the link, "Fuck yeah, it's alopecia!" And Bob is such an unfitting, mundane name to be stuck with; it's perfect. I'll get to work on him. ;)

@Pandamonium Certainly! Consider me at your service. Just fill out a form and I'll see what I can do.

Hello! Think you could do him? (your art is awesome)
Name: Xeth Valko Chaturvedi
Distinguishing Features: Long-legged, gracefully long neck and slender, almost feminine figure.
Build: lean but not muscled...more on the slightly skimny but more or less normal (?)
Ethnicity: (I don't really know how to call this) Indian-Egyptian-Israeli
Hairstyle: Choppy black hair, the longest strands grazing his chin, and a streak of hair is gold, longer than the rest of his hair, and is braided on his left side. (like this: http://orig08.deviantart.net/04d9/f/2015/283/f/9/nemodave_by_daigeijutsu-d9copwh.png )
Clothing: here's his ref: http://i1008.photobucket.com/albums...e Uploads/2015-10-10 09.47.50_zpsed3i9htr.jpg
Pose: Anything works, as long as he's got his spear with him :) Which actually is his walking stick.
Expression: all smiles I guess? I mean, that's practically all he ever does. Although maybe you could try a "I dare you, take me on and I'll defeat you with my cuteness"

Brief Personality and/or History: He's been through a lot, bluntly speaking, and still he's pretty chill about it. He's occasionally overprotective and aloof, always cheerful and sarcastic, is a cinnamon roll and will laugh when you try to kill him. Also, he's a werewolf.

@Moogle-Girl There are still things I need to touch-up, but this is what I've got so far. Anything in particular you'd like changed?
Vurto
vurto_sketch.jpg

@Dory Sure, I'll take a crack at it.

• Love
Reactions: Moogle-Girl
Jesus christ you're amazing. If you could like, exaggerate his sneer a little more, that would be perfect.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.