Temporarily Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Vermiciro haha I really do aporeciate this. I feel like I need to barter something in exchange for the wonderful service

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: dreamthief
Saaaame, I wish I had something to give. ;w;

@Vermiciro Looks awesome! The ear seems a little big, and perhaps make the eyebrows a little further apart? Also, could you add a few smile lines?Other than that it looks gorgeous! :) Many thanks!

@Pandamonium I know! I feel like I should be giving something in return for all this wonderfulness.

You're all too kind to me! I'm just glad there are people even interested in me sketching for them, not to mention how generous you are with compliments.

@Pandamonium So I combed their hair some and adjusted spots. Anything else you'd like me to try to edit and/or remove? Or should I start throwing some flat color on?
Jack and Demi 2.0
jackdem.jpg

@Umbra Ah, shit. D: You're right, that ear was too big. Doubt she'd be growing into it anytime soon. How about now?

Amarie 2.0

amarie.jpg
am02.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Atlas Child
@Vermiciro sorry for the long pause, I have been busy all day. But ugh this is amazing, very lovely v.v the only minor changes would just be to have Demi's short hair fan out alittle around his head with them being on the ground. The other would to fill in the space between the bands so they're thick, but then they are ready!

@Pandamonium No problem. I should be able to get it to you before day's end. ;)

@Atlas Child I thought your user name was familiar! Your art thread is amazing! Truly. The color, light, and texture of your work translates emotion at such a visceral level. A kind of visual poetry. Many thanks for your compliment!

Reactions: Atlas Child
I know it says you're temporarily closed, but I would like to at least shoot the idea in your direction. I have a request that I've been dying to have someone do for me. Someone did do a simple sketch for me but it was short on detail. I did like the image and have used it for said characters but I would prefer a little more detail and I really like the artwork that you've created. I'm willing to wait as long as it takes if you've got others that are more important at the moment, I just thought I'd post to see if you were interested.

@Vermiciro Thank you so much! They're beautiful v.v far better than any picture I could find. With your permission, would I be able to use either the sketch or the colored photo in other places like rps on here and other sites? I would keep your signature on the picture, of course.

• Useful
Reactions: dreamthief
would I be able to use either the sketch or the colored photo in other places like rps on here and other sites?
Certainly! As I did the request for you, please consider it yours to do with as you like.

@Lady Phoenix I won't edit another's work, but I'm always up for trying my hand at a request. That is, if I'm open. Presently I'm a bit doodled-out, but I'll likely reopen in a week or two!

When the time is available i would like to be able to make a request myself, or a more than one if that would be fine.

I'm hoping to reopen on either the 23 or 24 of this month, if all goes well. Pairs or couples can be requested, but I like to have a reference image for whatever pose you'd like them to be in. If you'd like multiple single sketches then I'd rather you request one, wait 'til it's finished, then request the second.

@Vermiciro Lol sorry. What I meant to say was I like the drawing I have, but I would prefer something of slightly more detail. Meaning I'd prefer a new one. Also, the request I have is of twin brothers. I would just google my own images but its difficult to find what I want without just using two different pictures of the same person. Plus, they are their own characters so its also difficult to find something that matches the image in my head. I do have a few reference images if that helps. And I can give you some personality descriptions that help define them and might paint a better picture in your head.

@Lady Phoenix Ah! You're Hispanic duo, yes? I know where you're coming from; it's why I started drawing my own characters. Characteristics that aren't common or trending can be hard to find pictures of. My abilities are limited, but we'll see what I can do for you when I reopen. ;)

Aaaaaaand, I'm reopening. With a small update! I'm now attempting outlined and colored portraits alongside my usual sketches. Though I preference the look of my messy drawings and am less than competent with a tablet, I may as well give it a go. Due to such, there's been a brief addition to the form, nothing excessive though.

Hello! :D I hope I don't seem like a stalker jumping on this thread. ;w; But is it okay if I throw out another?

Yeah, no problem! Your characters always have something a little quirky in their appearance that's fun to draw. ;)

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Moogle-Girl
Name: Rinai'o
Distinguishing Features: (Thin lips, hook nose, freckles, buck-teeth, etc.)[spoili]
cortana.jpg
[/spoili] The reference for this is what i want for her, but with a bit more of thinner circuitry design along with extra circuitry to add onto it if possibly. The colors I do want are from the reference picture except the hair color.
Build: (height, weight, muscle tone, fat, slender, etc.) sleek, tall, with a not so large chest
Ethnicity: hologram A.I.
Hairstyle: [spoili]
Long_Straight_Wisps.jpg
[/spoili] the hair color could be black on gold or gold on black either one, and possibly include this face structure into the drawing as well, as it fits the hairstyle
Clothing: none
Pose: Salute or whatever feels comfortable
Expression: winking confident smile
Sketch, Head-shot, or both: sketch
Optional
Brief Personality and/or History: Rinai'o is an alien A.I. that was made with the design of a human avatar look. Though she wasn't originally a human her creators wanted to give her that look to make her stand out on the battle field as a commanding officer. As she was created with Xserasdan DNA, she has learned battle strategies from Xserasdans and other aliens alike. Then she met Kerinda'o, a Xserasdan, who they are both now companions, traveling throughout space, taking out crime as much as they can.
Music:
(halo $ soundtrack via youtube)
BG Color: navy blue

Status
Not open for further replies.