Teen Titans: A New Dawn

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
'Ey I'm a lizard! Get dem insults right you canary. xP
Wow this restart is surprising slow, and dying at a slow rate.... PEOPLE GET ACTIVE *Hits Chev with a shrubbery bush*

Yo Stry, make me (and Chev) Co-GM so I can smack a bitch when needed!

Chev is secondary GM in my place should I be gone or anything happen to me, Drakel you are Co-Gm

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Drakel
It has come to my attention that some of the CSs put out have a lack of writing in certain areas, not going to call anyone out but you know who you are. Fix these deficiencies and your characters can be properly accepted into the RP

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Drakel
It has come to my attention that some of the CSs put out have a lack of writing in certain areas, not going to call anyone out but you know who you are. Fix these deficiencies and your characters can be properly accepted into the RP
Thanks, I was just about to say the same thing.

But yeah guys, I agree with this... almost every CS has nothing in their Bio besides some version of "tbr" and it really just screams to me that no one cares for their characters. I'm working on the IC with Stryder and am still creating my own CSs. (and almost done with them) You don't need to reveal everything about your character, but adding some sort of explanation or something does help. At least two to three paragraphs just to say "This is why I'm even here... this is what I care for... This is what I want to do as a Hero and why I am hero." Even simple bullet points are cool for a bio.

So should I expand on my bio? I'm pretty bad at bio's so this was already a pain xD

So should I expand on my bio? I'm pretty bad at bio's so this was already a pain xD
You actually had a bio where others don't but I'd highly encourage if you did another paragraph or two on Mina... like maybe her overall goal or what else happened in her life or even why she went to second city.

Status
Not open for further replies.