Teen Titans: A New Dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
*lifts hand* I finished my form! :D

So Key, where is that post you promised me weeks ago? >.>
XD I don't know what your talking about XD besides I don't think I can just randomly jump back into that rp.

Apparently you do know what I'm talking about Key xD You were supposed to try posting, it's still going, isn't it?

Uh yeah you did
Actually he made a lot of sense with that, can't start his CS when he didn't have one to fill out to begin with lol.

Given that logic though, this is his final week.

In any case, 2/3rds of the way done with my three CSs.

Uh yeah you did
THE ACTUAL RP YOU DUM DUM >> those were your words if I played Sirius in the actual rp I had to have his cs up four weeks after that post THERE IS NO RP TO POST TO HENCE YOU BE WRONG..... >>

Apparently you do know what I'm talking about Key xD You were supposed to try posting, it's still going, isn't it?
IS IT? Why do you seem not so sure yourself XD?

It is still open, just a bit silent. I'm still posting with my other character

Well once I finish up my cs which should be today I'll go take a look over their alright Minami?

[BCOLOR=transparent]Hero/Villain name:[/BCOLOR]
"Nevermore"
It is the hero name human's have apparently given to the mana entity which Sirius has no problem with in fact that's how he got his last name.

[BCOLOR=transparent]Age:[/BCOLOR]
Technically he is 50 years old which is still considered a youngling in terms of a mana's time span. His human body however is only 19 years old though physically his body will not age any further since its a waste of mana to update it past that point.

[BCOLOR=transparent]Race:[/BCOLOR]
Bird Mana of the Tengu Kingdom

[BCOLOR=transparent]Appearance:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]When in human form Sirius's wings transform into a shrouding cloak with a hood that's usually up except for when he is around people he knows. It strangely give a gothic feel for a very happy go creature. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent] Mana Knight form:[/BCOLOR]

tengu_adopt_auction__closed__by_shrimpheby-d62hzaf.png

[BCOLOR=transparent]Powers[/BCOLOR]
~Tengu Mana~
Also known as the Third Arcane houses numerous abilities three of the most well known being Wind Manipulation(Self Explanatory), Blue Mana(The life blood of a Tengu Mana), and Mimicry Eye(The ability to mimic other Mana abilities by seeing it long enough to scan its existence).

Any Tengu Mana can master wind manipulation seeing how they have been birds their whole life. It comes to them naturally like the ability to fly. With this ability comes a form of sensory. Feeling the wind all around them a Tengu Mana can sometimes predict what direction a attack from a unseen enemy is coming from this is however only useful against physical attacks.

Blue Mana is a Tengu mana's blood, and their source of energy type attacks the more it is use the longer recover a Mana will need after a battle. Small uses however recover without much time at all why combative uses last for hours. The most dangerous thing about Mana's fighting in insane battles is Mana's cannot register pain since they are not living creatures anymore. Instead when a Mana is wounded they do not expend blood, but mana that seeps out of their body to try and close the wound. When a Mana can no longer heal their wounds its considered to be in near death state.

Mimicry Eye the unique magic that only Tengu Mana's can use. Basically by analyzing a opponents magical attack(with enough time depending on the intensity of the ability) a Tengu Mana can perform that attack. However their is a snag they can only retain other Mana attacks in their mind. Any attack that is not of Mana origin can only every be used once by a Tengu Mana thus once they use it they forget it, and can never perform it again. Also a Tengu Mana can only perform a attack if it is within their current skill level of power thus some attacks they may never use.

[BCOLOR=transparent]Skills:[/BCOLOR]
♦Spearsmanship♦
♣Swordsmanship♣
♠Tengu Mana♠
♥ Apparently he makes a good parent for demonic children XD ♥

[BCOLOR=transparent]Weapons:[/BCOLOR]
The Fourth Feather of Lord Calcipher
~The Spear Atlamilla~

The Third Feather of Lord Calcipher
~The Sword Eromreven~

Also his own feathers can be removed, and used as daggers.

[BCOLOR=transparent]Gear:[/BCOLOR]
"I don't understand this question... Mina what is gear?"
Runs off to find his adoptive daughter/sister.

[BCOLOR=transparent]Personality:[/BCOLOR]
Quite the chipper bird as ironic as it sounds. Despite his human age this Tengu Mana is still quite young in comparison to a Mana's natural life cycle, and thus it really shows in a very childlike curious nature. However at the same time his animalistic nature does come out during battle in a cold stoic manner revealing how much of a animal he still is. Yet when it comes to Mina no matter what is happening he always has a smile on his face for her, and does his best to help her in a brotherly light, thus also he is very protective of his "nest".

[BCOLOR=transparent]Background:[/BCOLOR]
I don't believe in giving Bio's anymore you wanna learn about him then you will learn about it in the rp.

[BCOLOR=transparent]Other:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]..................................................................[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Should have time to finish it this weekend until then be patient x3[/BCOLOR]

*Dresses as Deadpool and takes control of the Rp while slapping Stryder across the face with a fish.*

MAGICAL!

Reactions: Minarawr
*dodge, dodge, and sonic grenade*

Finally you get something done rather than backseat. Congratulations, accepted, don't take it lightly

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Drakel
Going to have to drop out of this, sorry!

*Turns into Stryder and slaps self with a fish and then smacks Stryder with a fish while singing white wedding by Billy Idol*

Can you guess what kind of a day I had by the above comment? xD

Status
Not open for further replies.