Teen Titans: A New Dawn

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fairly well, just doing some college things and finishing up my CSs. How about yourself?
my day's going just fine, finished cleaning up some things, and have been playing some Xenoverse :3

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Minarawr
Ooeeh add me in xenoverse x3

Hehe yush ^^

Meh been well doing some story writing here, and their.

*Eyes are twitching after reading spoilers from the Big Bang Theory.*

nononononononono

*Chev explodes into little pieces.*

*looks at Chev* ..... hmmmmmmmm..... *pulls out roll of Duct tape, then throws it at the little pieces of Chev before gesturing a thumbs up* All Better! :D

*looks at Nac.*

*****Monkey******Seven***********Sixing!*********************OH GOD WHY?! WHY?!

*Blows up again*

*Viran looks at the destroyed Chev*

Since I'm a creation of his mind does that mean that I'm going to blow up as w-?

*Viran blows up*

................... *pulls out two more rolls of duct tape and throws them at the little pieces of Chev and Viran before giving them a thumbs up as my legs turn into rockets, I then blast off into the clouds*

I'll hopefully be able to post in the IC either tonight or sometime tomorrow.

@Drakel

I looked at the first page and finally saw your character.

I believe you mean Telepathic Resistance. Telepathy is the whole mind altering deal as well as just communicating with the mind and so on. Telekinesis is the one where you move objects with your mind.

@Drakel

I looked at the first page and finally saw your character.

I believe you mean Telepathic Resistance. Telepathy is the whole mind altering deal as well as just communicating with the mind and so on. Telekinesis is the one where you move objects with your mind.
Thanks... I've yet to proof read them since I'm still writing up (and almost done with) their histories. I'm so close to being finished with them and can't wait for the finished product. xD

Blergh...Stuck with this character and just thinking of another instead.

Hey everyone I'm back finally after a long 6 days of confinement, not jail but nothing better. Give me an update on who's still here and we can catch up

Oh hun you okay? I missed chu *snuggle*
I'm here, just not sure what to post

I'm still here :3

and like Minami, I'm not sure what to post, I think I might have Majin Eve attempt to stop Viran's ship from crashing :3

Hey everyone I'm back finally after a long 6 days of confinement, not jail but nothing better. Give me an update on who's still here and we can catch up
Glad to hear from you man. I've been working on my CSs, almost done but nothing was proofread yet though they are all playable characters for the most part.

Hmmmm....There is something off about this picture.

3308691-deathstroke_by_uncannyknack-d68e5nc.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.