Teen Titans: A New Dawn

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
there are multiple burning buildings all around the city, if you want you can team up with someone to help evacuate or put out the fires. the fires were caused by the falling debris they fell the same way the girl did on the roof with the beam of blue light and everything.

well I just had Majn Eve go and help in what way she could with the building situation, perhaps you could help somehow? =)

you're a little young for this but uh...hmm guys what do you think?

Popo wishes to know more about this new person.

Also. What does everyone think of Popo's new avatar? It is designed to strike fear into the heart of Popo's enemies.

Krillin: *see's Popo* "aah.... aaahh.... aaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!-"

Majin Eve: *smiles* "it does not appear frightening to me"

Krillin: "-AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" *runs out of breath, coughs*

Majin Eve: *looks to Krillin with concern* "... are you alright?"

Krillin: *pants* "yeah... yeah I'm good... I'm fine..."

*Popo Smiles.*

No. Prepare to be assimilated.

*Absorbs Krillin.*

Krillin: "OH GO-AAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!!-"

Majin Eve: *eye's widen slightly* "...."

Alright, listen up. Should I post or is someone else going to post? Popo better get an answer or he'll start absorbing people.

*Looks at Stryder and DRAKELZ. DRAKELZ in particular.*

I was waiting for some kind of response first xD

I shall post when I get the time. Time will be soon. As in sometime today.

is something going to happen soon or can i take over and get this rp going?

Taking over is not really gonna work Kuro, we're waiting for our GM's and they have a plot most of the time. I know Stryder is busy training, but I've heard nothing from @Drakel and @kingdomkeylight >.>

Taking over is not really gonna work Kuro, we're waiting for our GM's and they have a plot most of the time. I know Stryder is busy training, but I've heard nothing from @Drakel and @kingdomkeylight >.>
Last time I posted here I got sassed, and then when I responded in humor to simmer it down I basically got the middle finger. Pretty sure I am not wanted here by the GM.

When was that Key?

Last time I posted here I got sassed, and then when I responded in humor to simmer it down I basically got the middle finger. Pretty sure I am not wanted here by the GM.
I thought you quit the RP. O_o

I'm also still around but just not doing anything due to finals and work and things. I may still be in this but not entirely sure on this.

i was just offering since the GM was busy, i have no problem waiting as long as something happens soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.