Teen Titans: A New Dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh... well that's a bit of a bummer... might wanna have to have a nap or two at some point =)

Keep yourself standing upright you know? until you're able to get a good nights rest =)

In regard to my post in the IC, it's not what I believed I posted before, but since you guys began to move foreword, I thought I did well what I did =)

That will probably happen if I want to or not xD

Your post was cool x3 made me wonder about Eve and the character development later ^^

Chev wishes to create a Blue Lantern character with a personalized oath. Not super powerful but able to hold it's own in a fight.

*Smiles hopefully*

...*Whistles to self as he waits for someone to post*

"In Shining day, in Night's embrace,
No evil shall hide in the night.
Let those who end an innocent's life
Beware my power--Green Lantern's light!"

[BCOLOR=transparent]Name: Stelina[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent] Hero/Villain name: Green Lantern[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent] Age: 22[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Race:[/BCOLOR] Unknown

[BCOLOR=transparent]Alias: None[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent] Appearance:
green_lantern__iolande_by_north_green-d5rjdja.jpg
[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent] Powers: Increased Strength and Endurance. Flight and various other abilities that are tied to her ring[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent] Skills: above average hand to hand combatant. Basic knowledge of most alien races in her sector.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent] Weapons:Green Lantern Power Ring[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent] Gear: Crumpled photo of her family, Green Lantern charging lantern.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent] Personality: Stelina is in a sense a good person. Her willpower is driven by the loss of her planet which was destroyed by a mysterious race of warriors who rampaged across her planet's sector of space. She tries to be trusting of other people but it's difficult for her considering what she went through as her planet's defenses fell and the invaders rampaged across her world.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent] Background: Stelina is from a planet that is no longer capable of supporting life. Years ago, a race of warrior aliens destroyed many of the planets in her planet's sector leaving behind many burning worlds with no survivors. As her planet burned around her, she saw a green light descend from the sky and place itself in her hand. After a moment she placed the ring on her finger and she became the new Green Lantern of that area of space. After a few days, she arrived on Oa and went through training that improved her combat skills before meeting with one of the Guardians. The Guardian told her the truth of what had happened to the planet's in her sector.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]There were no survivors on any of the planets aside from her.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Stelina was horrified. Hundreds of inhabited planets and moons had been either destroyed of cleansed of life. The Guardian gave her a choice: She could either stay on Oa and try to deal with her grief or she could travel the stars to try and protect others from the same fate that befell her sector.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]She chose the second option and hasn't looked back ever since. She had traveled the stars for nearly two years now following hints and rumors that she hopes will lead her to the race she has named "The Destroyers"[/BCOLOR]

Last edited:
Rewrite of character is in progress

Last edited:
And the new character is up and finalized. I had to go with a Green Lantern after realizing a few things after making the Blue Lantern.

*Whistles innocently while waiting for someone to post.*

*is laying down*

Majin Eve: "......" *quietly begins humming a tune for a few seconds before smiling* "row row row your boat gently down the stream... merrily merrily merrily merrily life is but a dream..." *bobs her head slightly left to right in rhythm with the tune* "row row row your boat gently down the stream, merrily merrily merrily merrily life is but a dream~" *continues repeating song*

....... *sits up and stares at Eve for a few seconds before smiling* row row row your boat gently down the stream, merrily merrily merrily merrily life is but a dream~ *continues to sing with Eve*

...*starts singing*

Where have all the posters gone and where are all the gods?
Where's the post wise Drakelulez to post against the posting odds
Isn't there a Stryder, upon a fiery steed. Late at night I pester the hell out of people((Mina)) to starting posting again!

*Chorus*

I need a poster! I'm holding out for a poster till the end of the night
They've gotta post fast and they've gotta post right and and they've gotta be fresh from the post
I need a poster!

Didn't get alerts for a lot of stuff lately -.-"

Didn't get alerts for a lot of stuff lately -.-"
huh, I just got the alert showing you posting this X3

but yeah.... it's been a while since I've been getting alerts for the rp's I'm in.... guess people are doing RL things... *pouts slightly*

urgh.... why does it have to be so gloomy... it hasn't stopped raining all day! DX stupid weather... stopping me from going to the beach... I wanted to swim... *pout intensifies*

Awwww *snuggles*

Status
Not open for further replies.