Teen Island

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Siva got startled when he suddenly pulled her closer to him, he got so close with his face so Siva could feel his breath. He put his forehead against hers and she was certain he would kiss her, which automatically made her close her eyes and then her mouth which had been wide open out of surprise. He stoped just a bit away from her lips and whispered to her. She tried to get her thoughts cleared up, but she was to shocked, she had never been this close to anyone before.

But to her surprise she liked how he was close to her like that, and she wanted to get closer. As she opened her eyes a blush spread over her cheeks when a thought crossed her mind and without thinking any further on it she turned that litle idea she had got in to action. She wasn't certain why she did what she did, something inside her told her to do so and of some reason she couldn't resist that litle voice. She closed her eyes again and kissed him.

The girl was startled for a moment, she closed her eyes and her mouth was wide open out of surprise. Kain watched her, the girl opened her eyes a blush of rose red spread over her cheeks. The girl then kissed him. Haha, as I thought. Kain kissed the girl back, temporarily pulling her closer to him still then letting go, so this was really what she wanted after all. After letting Siva indulge in the new contact for a little bit, he stopped and grinned at her. "...Siva, you big liar." he kissed her forehead gently "It looks like you were enjoying my torment a little too much." at least he knew her answer now. Heh, talk about taking her time.

Once she started to kiss him, he responded by pulling her a bit closer to him and kiss her back. When he stoped the kiss he grinned at her and started to talk teasingly, then kissing her forehead.

'eh, eeh?' Was the only thing Siva could think about, she didn't know what to do or say. Why had she kissed the guy all of a sudden? It wasn't like her at all. She noticed that her hands had laid themselves on his chest while they were kissing and she fast took them off him. What were she thinking? For the most when these kind of thoughts went on in Sivas mind she still had a neutral look on her face but right now her face showed exactly what she thought. She was flustered and her mouth opened like she wanted to say something but nothing came out and her face turned red.

Her heart started to beat rapidly and she almost thought she were going to die of heart failure right there.
"I.. I... I'm sorry, I don't know what happend I.." She tried to explain herself but she didn't know what to say, she had liked it and he didn't complain about it so what was she trying to apologise for? She didn't know herself.

Jeremy chuckled at the thought that she had the intention of thinking that he was inexperienced and not a threat. Preston would go down, either the easy way or the hard way. He had to get in though. "Okay, whatever", he responded to Amelia. Out of the corner of his eye, he could see the security guard jogging towards him aggressively. He sighed, then he sprinted toward a tree, wall-running up it, Back flipping mid-air, and punching the now much closer Bob in the face. He smirked as he heard the cracking noise of his fist impacting with the security guards nose. He turned to Amelia "Inexperienced, my ass."

Blue hues surveyed everyone around her; why oh why did her probation officer have to send her to an island full of hormonal lunatic teenagers? The ones she had seen in the pool had already tipped her off that she might be surrounded by teens that couldn't control their hormones and were all over each other, some were probably already getting it on outside in the hall. She shuddered at the thought of having walked up on THAT. She couldn't imagine ever letting a boy touch her that way, or kiss her. Amelia had never been one to let anyone; boy or girl, close enough to do anything like that with her. It wasn't that she didn't like boys, because she did she definitely wasn't a lesbian, but she just wanted to wait until marriage; if she ever got married that was. Amelia was prepared to stay a virgin for the rest of her life if she had to. She thought that a man would respect a girl more if he had to wait, then she would know he truly loved her and not just her body. Then she thought about the boy from outside, oh he seemed to definitely be off his rocker. She shook her head as she thought about how the boy had cut his wrists. He had to be crazy or something; she had seen a few people do stuff like that back at home. She had always told them to go to counseling, sometimes it helped, and sometimes it didn't. Shaking her head again Amelia glanced around the room one last time and started to become impatient. Where in the hell was this Mr. Howell?

As the security team scuffled with Jeremy outside, Preston met his guests and staff in the ballroom, Tim shadowing his footsteps.

"Sorry for the wait, everyone," he apologized with a grin, scratching the back of his head. He stepped up to the small dais along one wall of the room, usually reserved for a live band, and cleared his throat. "Right. So! Not to alarm you all, but when I said I had a surprise, well, it's not entirely good news."

He motioned to Tim, who pulled a remote from his pocket. At the push of a button, the wall behind Preston opened to display a large monitor. The screen clearly showed (in Hi-Def, of course) the recorded camera feed of the island's perimeter, with their newest "guest" mid-dialogue with Raven. Before the knife was pulled; no sense in causing more panic than this already was headed for. In the lapse of silence as they all absorbed the still image, Preston held up his hands.

"Now, I want you all to remain calm," he began, voice chipper, "but this guy is an uninvited guest, and he's yet to be detained. We think he's dangerous; he's already assaulted island security."

Not to mention a staffer, but no one needed to know that.

Coughing a little, Preston hurried on, "So anyway! We've got the security on alert, and we'll do our best to keep you all safe. However, given the circumstances, we don't have enough manpower to guard everyone 24/7. So one of the reasons I've called you all here discretely was to warn you and to give you some, uh, alternate security measures. Tim, would you please?"

The security chief hit another button, and the wall swiveled in place, revealing gleaming cases that stretched from ceiling to floor, filled to the brim with an arsenal that would make even the most hardcore weapon enthusiasts feel incompetent. Guns of all makes and models, swords and knives, hunting bows, cattle prods and stun guns, things that looked an awful lot like medieval torture devices; you name it, it was in there. It probably wasn't legal, but money afforded certain privileges. One of them was being prepared for anything. As the wall settled back into place, the young billionaire turned a somewhat sheepish look on his guests.

"Pick whatever you like," he told them. "Just be careful with it, alright?"

The girl in his arms was flustered after kissing him. Kain smiled, as expected, the girl did like him after all despite his faults. Finally the anouncement was being made, and intruder. The rich ponse made a dumb move and decided to show a group of teenagers a bunch of weapons, great this could turn into a blood bath very quickly - shit. What a ponse. Kain let go of Siva "We need to get out of here quick...if i'm right this could get dangerous very quickly...I'm going to pick up two knives and an AK47. Once you have picked up a weapon, come to me. I won't leave this room until I know you're safe." Kain ran off to get a weapon. Leaving Siva to her own devices for a short while.

Siva didn't have a clue what she should do, but luckily the rich bastard decided to come and make his anouncement. Weapons? Wasn't it better to just get off the island? Kain told her to meet him after she had picked up a weapon. She didn't have a chance to say anything before Kain had run off to pick up the weapons.

Like Siva would need a weapon, she could defence herself best with her hands and feets. A weapon would just get in her way. The only problem was that she would be to afraid to hurt people so she would probably not defence herself even when attacked. She didn't move from her place, she wouldn't pick a weapon. If she would defence herself then it was better to just use her own body to do it, that she at least knew how to use.

When she saw that Kain was done she started to walk towards him, maybe he wouldn't like her not picking a weapon but she knew that she could make it without one anyways.

As Jeremy approached the house, he noticed several teenager's with very dangerous, illegal weapons. He hid in the bushes, opening his briefcase. Inside, he found different clothes, and put on a beanie to cover his hair, and he also changed his clothes. He figured he could carry his pistol freely now, considering the others all had friggin' machine guns. He loaded an extended magazine clip into his metallic black USP .45. He walked into the lounge. He almost seamlessly blended into the crowd of people around him. He bumped into Siva, on purpose, making look like an accident, so he could better blend by starting conversation. "Oh shit!" he exclaimed. He scratched the back of his head, smiling sheepishly. "Hehe, I'm Jeremy, what's your name?" he said, extending his arm politely.

Siva felt how someone went right in to her, she stumbled a couple of steps but then were able to stand firmly again. She didn't know what she should do, once again someone had started to talk to her out of the blue and her phobia was about to hinder her from saying anything again? She reached out her hand and shoke his.
"I..I'm Siva" She said, well her stumbleling had at least become better, she looked away from the guy for a couple of seconds to see if she could see Kain, but she had lost him now. Well she would probably find him in a litle while anyways or he would find her. She looked back at the guy that had encountered her.

Amelia was glad to see the owner of the island finally walk into the room. Standing quietly she crossed her arms and watched as he began speaking of the danger of the person on the island. She cringed as a monitor appeared along the wall behind him. Chewing on her bottom lip she hoped he wouldn't show the scene where she had apprehended the male. But, thankfully he didn't. Letting out a breath Amelia hadn't realized she had been holding she pushed stray locks of black hair out of her face. Realizing that he was still talking she perked up as he mentioned security. What type of security was he talking about? She had no clue until the wall flipped around; keeping herself from gasping Amelia began to walk towards the wall as he told them to choose their weapons of choice. She was stoked to see that he had every kind of weapon someone could think of; after years of being in gangs she had learned how to shoot a gun and pretty well at that, not to mention living in the south most people learned how to bring down a buck by the time they were eight. Striding towards the wall of weapons Amelia grabbed a simple pistol and a whip. Smiling as she realized the ends of the whip had little blades. Checking the clip of the pistol she smiled as she noticed it was full of ammo; sliding the gun into the waistband of her pants Amelia turned the safety on and began to examine the whip. Flexing her fingers around the handle Amelia turned on her heel but thought better of it; approaching the wall once again she grabbed a few throwing knives and one standard buck knife. Turning around she spotted Preston and began to approach him; he looked like he was around the others age, just rich.

Coming to stand close enough to him that she could talk where he could hear her Amelia nodded politely before speaking. "I'm Amelia, I just wanted to let you know that the guy out there is pretty weird. He's got some kind of briefcase and I'm not sure what's inside of it but I'm pretty positive it's more weapons." She paused for a moment, contemplating on whether or not she should tell the guy she would help him with his small problem. Deciding that she would rather help rid the island of a small problem instead of sitting around like a duck she spoke again more softly. "Back home I was a part of a gang; I know some things about weapons and sneaking around. I also use to take ROTC so I'm in pretty good shape. I could help you with your problem but I'll need to know everything you know about this guy." Amelia was serious, looking at her someone wouldn't guess that she had taken plenty of self-defense classes to teach thirty people how to defend their selves or that she knew how to throw a knife and make it hit her target better than anyone else she knew. She found herself actually wanting to help this Preston guy, he kinda looked like a dork though and he had mentioned that security was short. She was hoping he would accept her offer to help, she didn't some excitement in her life.

Raven had opted out of going to the ball room to hear whatever the Boss' big news was supposed to be. Honestly, after dealing with that weirdo outside, she was still a little freaked out and didn't care to deal with anyone else's weirdness. Instead, she made her way to the kitchen, where she intended to get a nice hot mug of milk and honey. The simple little remedy was something her mom always used to give her when she had bad dreams at night. She could use a little comfort.

"Oh my god, it's just like in the movies you know? A psycho killer and we're all trapped on the island!" a girl in the hall was talking to her friend. In her hands was a small handgun and a dagger. Raven nearly tripped over the carpet on the floor in her surprise.

"I know right? It's totes gotta be serious if the guy is handing out weapons like it's World War III! Do you think it's real?" responded her friend as Raven passed them.

Well, that was nice to know. Did they hand out weapons in gift bags? Raven thought to herself. She didn't stop to ask the girls what happened. Maybe the entire thing was just one big, really weird, mystery murder party. That would make sense, right? Because handing a bunch of teenagers weapons seemed like the stupidest thing she had ever heard!

Raven pushed her way in to the kitchen. Hot milk and honey wasn't going to do the trick in calming her nerves. The kitchen seemed to be empty now that the dinner service was over and most of the staff had retired for the night. Raven searched around the cabinets for where they were hiding the liquor. She had no intentions of getting drunk, and was never one for drinking... but in this case she would make an exception. She was going to need a shot of something so she could get to sleep!

Having picked up a few weapons he walked up behind Siva. He'd noticed her walk over to him earlier, she seemed to be talking with some strange guy. The gun was slung over his back, a set of knives on his hip and ammo slung about his shoulder. He reached out his hand to grab Siva and bring her close to him, this could be dangerous and quite frankly he didn't trust anybody here. The guy introduced himself as Jeremy, hmm. Whatever. Kain whispered to Siva "You alright? we need to get out of here. Just in case this turns into a mosh pit" looking at the guy ahead in front of him, Kain noticed the guy had a black USP 45. Interesting. "The name's Kain here. Wanna come with us?"

Siva suddenly felt someone grabbing her hand, then Kain was whispering to her. He was probably right, they needed to get out of there before something happend. She just nodded turning her face a way from him, trying to hide that she started to blush when he stood so close to her. Then Kain asked the guy, was his name Jeremy? if he wanted to come with them. She didn't, if there was more people then they could protect eachother. But at the same time it sometimes could get worse to be more people, it was easier to take s hostage if they were more.

Jeremy smirked as Kain sized him up. "You like my gun, eh?" he said in a sly voice, then chuckled. "Man, I probably had you there didn't I? But yeah, i'll come with you. He scanned the room, Rikey wasn't here, so he could enjoy himself if he wasn't caught. "I don't think this small pistol will help much by the looks of things on the TV. I'm going to grab something a bit more... interesting, then we all can leave this pheromone filled deathtrap of Call of Duty wannabe teens." he chuckled, approaching the wall. While others grabbed trademark weapons like the Ak-47 or M-16, Jeremy prefered... exotic weapons. He grabbed a Katana with a back sheathe, and he strapped around his back. He grabbed SAGA 12 Semi automatic Shotgun. He returned to KAin. "I'm ready when you are."

The guy chuckled at Cain with a sly tone. Heh, whtever. The guy went off to get weapons again, Kain just stayed there hugging Siva. He didn't want to let goof her, but he knew he'd have to. Gently letting fo of the embrace he took her hand. The guy was right about the place being a death trap. The guy, Jeremy came back with a SAGA 12 and said he was ready. With a nod he then looked at Siva with a worried look "let's get out of here."

Suddenly there was a loud yell from across the room all Kain heard was "Mother Fucker!" followed by a loud gun shot. Shit, he knew this woulfd happen. It was like time bomb just waiting. Another gun shot went off. Shit. He looked around, the best exit was probably the one the least people were going to go through. "Let's go through the exit that the least amount of people are going to. The panic of the crowd will take longer to get through, the more people the more likely to get shot"

Siva looked at Kain with a small blush as he took her hand. She didn't have a chance to say anything though, not because she were going to say anything she had just thought about things she wanted to say but weren't able to say. Someone had fired a gun, all the people was in panic in the room. Siva was just able to make out what Kain was saying over the noise in the room. The most girls would probably get afraid in this kind of situation, but Siva wasn't.

"The most people seems to be on their way to the main entrance, we can jump out of a window, it would be the fastest way out." Siva said loudly so they would hear her over the noises in the room. All the embarrasment she used to feel, her being frightened, it was gone.

The gunshot made Jeremy's reflexes kick in. After this they would know that he was... trained. Jeremy instantaneously scanned the room, marking the shooters in his mind. He ran up a nearby wall, screaming "Siva, Kain, Get down!" he springed off the wall at shooter #1, dropping his shotgun, and kicking the gun out of his opponents hands, spinning around to kick him in the face with his other leg. The final shooter just noticed him and pointed his gun towards Jeremy. In a split second, Jeremy drew his pistol and let off 3 shots into the shooters chest. He holstered his gun and looked to Kain and Siva; "Are you two all right?"

Looking at Jeremy rather impressed at the stunt Jeremy had done, Kain grinned. he also noticed that Siva seemed to be more comfortable, her shy composure had magically disappeared. The girl spoke loud and clear. This made Kain smile, he was happy to see she was progressing with trying to get over her fears. Still holding Siva's hand he smiled at her gently and nodded, then turning to Jeremy "Yeah. Best leave chat for later...this is gonna turn ugly." Kain scanned the room for the nearest window, it was clear. He looked at Siva, not knowing if she'd turn shy again or not "let's goet out of this hellhole" He began to head toward the window.

Siva looked at the guy doing his stunt, how did he do that? Siva felt suspicious over Jeremy, who was he anyways? He had just appeared all of a sudden while they were stirred up over what had happened with the intruder. For the moment she wouldn't tell Kain about her suspicions. She made her hand lide out from Kains hand. "Yeah let's get out of here" She said to Kain, then turned around towards the window and hurried to it.