Teachers Have Lives Too! OOC

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, I do ship these two:
image.jpg

And maybe these two too, just because they look like they've already got their roles set out for them xD:
image.jpg
image.jpg

I swear, they just did it so fanfic authors would have something new to write about... XD

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Sinopa
*loves everything XD*

• Love
Reactions: Gladis
*throws around love*

XD

They actually showed that video at a film festival in school o.O. Most of the audience was like... o.O and then there was that little group of yaoi fangirls who were squealing their little hearts out. X3

rofl darn it, not enough yaoi fans XD

Well, considering half my school (not quite that much) seems to consist of cosplay fanatics (not one of them, I'm the anime/manga geek who hangs out with the little group of nerdy computer guys and have to stand the perv of them trying to convince me that I'm a perv too... XD), most of them also seem to be yaoi fans. X3 They just didn't happen to be there right then. o.O

Sooooooooo many of my firnds are anime/manga nerds and it makes me so happy!!! Specially mty girl best friends cuz we can yaoi fangirl!!

• Love
Reactions: Gladis
Ah lol. I'm the same, anime fanatic that hangs out with pervy computer/videogame boys XD though they don't try to convince me that I'm pervy, as surprising as it may be, in real life I'm not, and it shows lol XD

Sooooooooo many of my firnds are anime/manga nerds and it makes me so happy!!! Specially mty girl best friends cuz we can yaoi fangirl!!

It's scary to tell any of the yaoi fangirls at my school that I like yaoi because... they crazy. o.O Plus, I have yet to find a yaoi/shounen Ai manga I actually like. Most of them were really bad (in my opinion). >_> Plus, just like with most shoujo, I dislike the art in most yaoi. X(

So I'll have to talk with the pervy one about shoujo Ai instead (which I also find adorable but sort of have the same problem as I do with shoujo and shounen-Ai). x) Ah, and of course Visual Novels with the rest because... VISUAL NOVELS! XD

Ah lol. I'm the same, anime fanatic that hangs out with pervy computer/videogame boys XD though they don't try to convince me that I'm pervy, as surprising as it may be, in real life I'm not, and it shows lol XD

I might have bought that upon myself. XD I... sort of... tried drawings lightly ecchi stuff once, and discovered it was surprisingly fun because of the curves and shading. o.O It wasn't that bad, though. XD Plus... I cracked a few jokes about one or another thing once (involving yaoi), which he sorta turned against me. X3

It's scary to tell any of the yaoi fangirls at my school that I like yaoi because... they crazy. o.O Plus, I have yet to find a yaoi/shounen Ai manga I actually like. Most of them were really bad (in my opinion). >_> Plus, just like with most shoujo, I dislike the art in most yaoi. X(

So I'll have to talk with the pervy one about shoujo Ai instead (which I also find adorable but sort of have the same problem as I do with shoujo and shounen-Ai). x) Ah, and of course Visual Novels with the rest because... VISUAL NOVELS! XD
LOOK UP DESCENDANTS OF DARKNESS!!! ITS A MANGA!!!
I only have 1-8 and there have been mild yaoi in the first 8 but I'm not sure how their relationship developes in the rest lol. But the characters are adorable and the plot is awesome and its funny and uhg I love it lol.
just now I've discovered that there is an anime XD *adds to list*
I might have bought that upon myself. XD I... sort of... tried drawings lightly ecchi stuff once, and discovered it was surprisingly fun because of the curves and shading. o.O It wasn't that bad, though. XD Plus... I cracked a few jokes about one or another thing once (involving yaoi), which he sorta turned against me. X3
Ah I see lol.

-cuddles everyone-
giphy.gif

*Cuddles back*
14cwpkg.jpg

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
I'm still not sure of my second character, he'll definitely be a dominant character.

I need help with finding pictures. I need on thats cute and adorbs but still makes him look like he is in his twenties. xD
For your bakeneko or a different one?

For your bakeneko or a different one?

My bakeneko but we solved that issue. Now I'm making a fox kitsune teacher which should be easier <3

*has found so many pics*
Not sure if this helps but you all can use these if you want.
Bakeneko picks =3 Or maybe some can be used for inugami.
5oi5ok.jpg
mtl94g.jpg
2wc37ro.jpg
20pd2jp.jpg
mvma6a.jpg
2gvve5h.jpg
k4t9jb.jpg
2craonb.jpg
mb3fab.jpg
2r6k6zd.jpg
11hc4zo.jpg
juacdf.jpg
14bsvep.jpg
vpkfww.jpg
20r2red.jpg

update: XD rofl I was too late. mkay I shall search for kitsune and hebi pics XD

Gah! I give up XD I have no idea what I'm looking for exactly XD I'm sorry.

WAH! I FOR GOT TO PUT DISLIKES ON THE CHARACTER SHEET XD

Status
Not open for further replies.