Teachers Have Lives Too! OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't wait for this to start.
tumblr_m8xpe97nWH1r231xw.gif

If there's anyone who'd like to be with either Iori or Jeremy, just pm me.
I'll be waiting.

Description.+Waiting+for+the+next+ep+to+come+out+to_3c2931_4682723.gif

• Love
Reactions: Sinopa
The IC thread is being posted tomorrow (well technically today since its 12:09am here but what ever XD Monday) Has relationships been established? Erm Naoko doesn't have anyone yet (TT-TT). If couples has been decided please pm them to either me or my mods; Vio and Gladis.
XD I'm so excited!
e99feg.jpg

The IC thread is being posted tomorrow (well technically today since its 12:09am here but what ever XD Monday) Has relationships been established? Erm Naoko doesn't have anyone yet (TT-TT). If couples has been decided please pm them to either me or my mods; Vio and Gladis.
XD I'm so excited!
e99feg.jpg

I like relationships to sort of build themselves. So far Kit-Chan and I have a thing going...oh and doomy and I as well. Hmmm....Nobody's really asked about Ian though. Anyways you should make it now! Sense it's tech monday -w- *is being impatient*

• Love
Reactions: DoomyCakez
As of right now I don't have anyone one for Iori, so if anyone is interested.

As of right now I don't have anyone one for Iori, so if anyone is interested.

Well I read him over and I think he could get along with both my characters. Both my characters share similar interests with Iori, though I'm not sure which of the two he would have a sort of love interest in but it's enough to establish a basic friendship of sorts.

Ian is a cat and last I checked Iori was an animal lover, yet he wouldn't know of that until much later according to Sin-Chan. Though that doesn't mean they meet each other in their human forms. For example Ian could be in his cat form and a group of punk ass kids gang up on him as something to pick on. I imagine iori despises animal abuse and tell the kids to get lost then take Ian home. They meet that way, and Ian sneaks out while Iori is away or asleep or something. Then they meet again at school and Ian approaches him using what he learned the other day to establish some sort of common grounds between them. Boom. Friendship begins. I think they also both love sweets, and action films and games. Ian is pretty rambunctious though, so I see Iori, who is used to being quiet and a wallflower, finding him annoying.

As for my sexy Xiang....well....I don't know. They share a love for sweets and I think that's it. It's sort of easy to meet Xiang seeing as he is a substitute as well as the schools head nurse. xD

• Love
Reactions: Sinopa
I like relationships to sort of build themselves. So far Kit-Chan and I have a thing going...oh and doomy and I as well. Hmmm....Nobody's really asked about Ian though. Anyways you should make it now! Sense it's tech monday -w- *is being impatient*
Rofl patience is bitter but it's fruit is sweet. Though I'm being a bit anxious too XD Well what does everyone think? Should we start now?

They can be friends, Ian and Iori.
I thought Xiang could be a possible love interest for Iori.

They can be friends, Ian and Iori.
I thought Xiang could be a possible love interest for Iori.

I'm down with that. I don't know how we would get on that path since Xiang is a bit......scared to love someone again. Do you have any ideas? O.O

Nearly finished ^-^ I'll have to put the theme and his voice sonce I get on my laptop but other than that I can finish everything else on my phone.

I cant wait to start... >.< watching youtube videos right now yep

mkay I guess we're starting tonight soon than. I need a few more minutes to make the opening post, please forgive my delay XD

Also Koki and Naoko are going to form a relationship XD

Yay~ Also I finished everything but the theme and voice. I won't be able to do those until tommorow (or later today as it is 12:14) I hope that is fine.

Siiiiin I gotta go to bed soon how much longer until the thingy is up? T^T

BOOM!!!

153ma2e.jpg

I'm sorry it took so long, you all can post now =3​

I've started it out as a festival with in the school grounds if you all don't mind that. You can have an event or stall in the festival if you want, or you can walk around, going to the stuff. either's fine =3

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Okay, for some reason my computer didn't want to alert me to new posts D: But Mr. Teacher-of-Mine is still free, so feel free to ask me!

P.S. If i disappear like this again, someone please tag me in a post or something... I've lost too many roleplays cuz my comp hates me! >.<

The kitsune and the virgin inugami -w- hehehe

*is so lucky since students haven't posted yet XD*
The students wear a uniform (can disobey the rules and wear then untucked/unbuttoned with accessories if you want, though prepare to get a scolding from teachers XD)
fml5ag.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.