Teachers Have Lives Too! OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
this looks rather interesting... I love doing student teacher roleplays....

though my last student was an incubus/succubus offspring without control of his power so he would attract the seme population to him without meaning to do so poor boy

this looks rather interesting... I love doing student teacher roleplays....

though my last student was an incubus/succubus offspring without control of his power so he would attract the seme population to him without meaning to do so poor boy
lol, you're welcome to join, the more the merrier =3

ill have to think about it.... Im not used to the current character races, exept the human one... and its nearly midnight where I am not to mention im currently not feeling great so my head is all

character?: whats that?

lol

I do like one of the warlocks though... I happen to love guys that are sadistic >.< so yea I might make someone that will catch his attention hopefully.

uh... would it be possible to have the actual roleplay link sent to me? I thought I had followed it but I didn't.

ill have to think about it.... Im not used to the current character races, exept the human one... and its nearly midnight where I am not to mention im currently not feeling great so my head is all

character?: whats that?

lol

I do like one of the warlocks though... I happen to love guys that are sadistic >.< so yea I might make someone that will catch his attention hopefully.

uh... would it be possible to have the actual roleplay link sent to me? I thought I had followed it but I didn't.
Not sure what your question is about the character thing is XD.
There is no rush, there are still a someone who hasn't put up a character sheet yet.
The IC roleplay hasn't been made yet, I'll make right before we start =3

Mkay when these characters are finished we will start.

Ian James Wyatt
Vio's kitsune
Jeremy Locutos
Kamus K. Ikari

@Vio
@Haneul
@DoomyCakez

Mkay, take your time, I still need to finish getting pictures for the academy.
Also teachers should post a picture of their classroom. When the group creation or teams or whatever it is (lol XD) is turned back on I'm going to make on for this rp though IC may be outside of the group thread depend on when they turn it back on and when we start.
Oh what time zone is everyone on? I'm on Eastern time, Florida, it's 12:55pm right now

Central Time Zone! Kentucky, its 12:14 right now.

Oh yeah, Is there any more room for me to join? This plot is really intriguing and I absolutely love yaoi.

Central Time Zone! Kentucky, its 12:14 right now.

Oh yeah, Is there any more room for me to join? This plot is really intriguing and I absolutely love yaoi.
Of course =3

I'm eastern standard time, same as you Sin-chan <3

Gladis and Vio are my mods for this rp
15mk3mq.jpg

• Thank You
Reactions: Gladis
GT +1 or however it is said. XD I'm in Sweden, so one hour ahead England.

I'lll finish now ; w ;

I think we can start the role-play now. Most people have their CS finished.

Mkay, I won't be on tomorrow, family game night, but we can start on Monday if that is okay with everyone. (I will make the thread when I wake up around 10am eastern time)
All of the characters look amazing XD I love them all.

Is everyone establishing relationships before hand or as the rp develops. If you guys want relationships established before hand please consult eachother either by pm or in this ooc thread to make sure both people are okay with it, but please don't persist if someone doesn't want to agree to a relationship with their character, this is suppose to be fun (erm if it is okay with everyone, could the couples be pmed to me or my mods, we wont tell anyone XD)

As for the plot I should state a few things. Supernatural characters should try to keep their powers hidden in public, and no one knows about other supernaturals. I'm planning certain events that will make this a bit difficult to make things interesting. Also, other events such as festivals and holidays are being planned as well and I'm still trying to come up with things to keep this rp from getting boring. I'm open to ideas if anyone has some, throw me or my mods a pm and we can talk about them.

♥♥♥ I'm super excited to start this roleplay and I thank everyone for joining XD ♥♥♥​

Status
Not open for further replies.