Teachers Have Lives Too! OOC

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wasn't aware of that either.... gah I don't even know if I should try to get back into it... I feel I might have upset a few people with leaving it for so long. T^T and I think the people I had my characters paired with have either found new partners or stopped posting.

I wasn't aware of that either.... gah I don't even know if I should try to get back into it... I feel I might have upset a few people with leaving it for so long. T^T and I think the people I had my characters paired with have either found new partners or stopped posting.
Nu nu nuuuuuu TTnTT Please don't leave.
I'm sure no one is mad at anyone. I'm sure your partners will understand, and if not then there are still some other characters without partners.
Lets just call it a break and well all start back up soon XD

on a side note, the coffee shop: The coffee bean? IDK it sounded better in my head... or cocoa bean

on a side note, the coffee shop: The coffee bean? IDK it sounded better in my head... or cocoa bean
Lol I like it. The Coffee Bean XD I'll update it. Thanks ♥♥♥

Mkay, the group is made, but it's not finished. I have to go to bed so I'll work on it more tomorrow.

https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/xfa-groups-group/teachers-have-lives-too.369/group-detail
for the group forum thing, think we should have a thread for the character bios? so they are easier to find and such... and maybe make a relationship area... Im not sure if I asked that before... I vaguely recall the notion.. but it should be in a place that is easy to spot. so we can see who is with who and the friendship status of everyone a bit better.

Reactions: Esmeray
for the group forum thing, think we should have a thread for the character bios? so they are easier to find and such... and maybe make a relationship area... Im not sure if I asked that before... I vaguely recall the notion.. but it should be in a place that is easy to spot. so we can see who is with who and the friendship status of everyone a bit better.
Mhmm, that will be added too XD

I noticed while reading before that some of the characters are already paired up...?

If so, can you tell me which are?
And which are still looking for a partner?
Thanks~

I noticed while reading before that some of the characters are already paired up...?

If so, can you tell me which are?
And which are still looking for a partner?
Thanks~
I'll have a list up soon in the group XD sorry it's taking so long.

Oh no rush, I just didn't want to target a "taken" character. XD
Fangirls and boys are scary when their fandoms are messed with. Lol

Ah thanks =3
rofl yeah XD extremely scary

I will say Kyoa and Talios were paired, I don't know if that is still the plan anymore though I would like them to be paired still... but I don't know if incubus prince is still up for it

my student Shino is also paired... or he was I don't know if Haneul is still in the rp or not. if her characters are not a part of it then Shino is available as well.

Both of mine are unpaired but I really like Xiang and Handsome Senpai together xD

@DoomyCakez

But its not official cuz yeah. Who knows what will happen xD

Both of mine are unpaired but I really like Xiang and Handsome Senpai together xD

@DoomyCakez

But its not official cuz yeah. Who knows what will happen xD
XIANG IS MINE O:<

MINEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! O:<

@Vio

@,...,@

minnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee......*hisses*

O.O
*pats doomy's head*
Caaalm down XD

@Sinopa

-,..,-) *growls silently and nuzzles your hand*

he ish mine....MINE....

• Love
Reactions: Sinopa
Status
Not open for further replies.