Teachers Have Lives Too! OOC

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Love
Reactions: 1 person
Well... I could easily get Rai to a restaurant/night-club, he could just be a lil mean to Ian like the mean kitty he is... but Kyoa is my main concern right now... Since he was with gothic but... She's been out for a while so... I'm INCREDIBLY unsure how to move that along >.<;;

Last edited by a moderator:
@Sinopa Or anyone. Uhm... Might you have any idea as to how I could get Kyoa away from Talios without acting like a majour d-bag? >.< I'm so lost for him right nao...

Last edited by a moderator:
Erm cut scene? just appear somewhere else XD lol or you could ummm have a student interrupt you, forcing you to help him, then when you go back to the green house say he wasn't there.

Thanks!! (I have no idea why I didn't think of that.... Grr...) Otay! Thanks so much! I might have a post up tonight.... Unless I get distracted... If not tonight, then tomorrow!!

• Love
Reactions: Sinopa
(Srry for all the double posts)

@Many Faces Many Names Which charrie of yours is at the night club? I think i may have Rai interact with him.

And @BrokenTerra Which of yours was at the restaurant?

(I'm feeling INCREDIBLY overwhelmed trying to understand everything that is going on and I fink I need help >.<)

(Srry for all the double posts)

@Many Faces Many Names Which charrie of yours is at the night club? I think i may have Rai interact with him.

And @BrokenTerra Which of yours was at the restaurant?

(I'm feeling INCREDIBLY overwhelmed trying to understand everything that is going on and I fink I need help >.<)

I only have one but Naoki is there :) Sitting at a table, all by his lonesome! :)

I only have one but Naoki is there :) Sitting at a table, all by his lonesome! :)

Oh yeah... Hehe... Srry bout that... And yay! Maybe... Hm... Do you think that Nao would ask him to sit or sumfin? (I'mma lil seepy, so I can't think well... Hehe... OH! And... I took that personality test, and I'm INFJ ^^... Random factoid...)

No, but... I'll have my post up for both Rai and Kyoa prolly tomorrow... Maybe to day.... I might have it up real quick before I play my game ^^ But Rai will be there soon!

Tayz! I posted!

@Many Faces Many Names I just had Rai there, maybe Nao could possibly wave him over?

@BrokenTerra I had Kyoa bump into him... Literally. Hope that's okay!

I can edit either post if one or both of you would like something different to work with!

Well I seem to have a thing for Egyptian boys LMAO

I was playing this dating sim called Prince Love, and one of the boys looked like he was Egyptian from the way he was dressed AND MM! So hot.

tumblr_lpfjknWeMw1qafrh6.gif

❤️❤️❤️Shall We Date *^*❤️❤️❤️
I have a lot of those games and married Chezem (the Egyptian boy) first when I got it. If only you could marry his father... *drools*

@Vio

Okies so Xiang's silly phone dies and Kamus is gonna feel all Jaded and stuff like he got stood up...buuuuttt he is such a nice person that he will still be civil...unfortunately he's gonna be a little salty about the event and feel as if Xiang is just playing him - w - huehuehue...I like this Vio...

Xiang is being naughty without even trying >:D

Xiang is going to feel jaded because he never got a message from Kamus, but then he checks his phone and is like "FAAAAAAAAAACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK"

Good stuffs - w - good good good....

*rubs my hands together* only a matter of time before stuff goes down...huehuehue

I like this plan more! xD

I have no idea where we are in this rp xD

-is a horrible mod and should be punished- TT^TT

I have no idea where we are in this rp xD

-is a horrible mod and should be punished- TT^TT
well the festival finally ended and everyone should be going out to party and get to know the other characters and whatnot XD

I won't punish you this time since I was late posting a birthday post for you XD

The groups are finally up so I'll work on that soon

Groups are back up? THANK GOD! About fucking time. Like, they took way to long with that lmao xD

Alright. I'll try to post when I can >:|

Groups are back up? THANK GOD! About fucking time. Like, they took way to long with that lmao xD

Alright. I'll try to post when I can >:|
IKR! goodness XD

mkay

im so sorry guys, I thought this rp had sort of died since I haven't gotten any notices on any new posts.... I feel terrible about it

im so sorry guys, I thought this rp had sort of died since I haven't gotten any notices on any new posts.... I feel terrible about it
lol it's okay XD it kind of did but we're trying to get it back up soon, I'm being a bad GM XD lol

Status
Not open for further replies.