• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Teachers Have Lives Too! OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Gladis
@Vio
@Haneul
@Incubus Prince
@DoomyCakez
@thegothicbeauty
@Jae
@Aka~Kitsune
@wolfen_graal
@Princess of the Teacup
@Victoria
@KitsyKitty
@Setsuyu KuroOkami
@Rosie
@Cry
@Bad Apple
@Pepper
@Many Faces Many Names

*pants*
(XD We have so many people! I'm so happy! *dances around the street* O.O XD)​

Monday we will be ending the festival, so if anyone had some performances or anything planned you should do it soon.

Hopefully by then we'll have the information on the town set up and posted.

It will be 7pm rp time when the festival ends so it will be getting dark soon.

After the festival you can go where ever you want, Naoki, Koki, and possible Xiang and Kamus (Vio, Doomy are they coming? I wasn't sure) are going out to dinner, other characters are welcome to join if you want.

Remember, to keep the plot going please don't limit your characters to only one person. In real life people (at least most of them, I'm assuming X3) don't completely chain themselves to the side of their crush, and love doesn't form in one day. Love develops (as well as jealousy and love triangles >=3), people hang out with their friends, don't be afraid to jump into conversations and make new friendships.
All of that is what's going to make this rp fun, so lets stretch it as far as we can!​
They are coming D,X

@Gladis
@Vio
@Haneul
@Incubus Prince
@DoomyCakez
@thegothicbeauty
@Jae
@Aka~Kitsune
@wolfen_graal
@Princess of the Teacup
@Victoria
@KitsyKitty
@Setsuyu KuroOkami
@Rosie
@Cry
@Bad Apple
@Pepper
@Many Faces Many Names

*pants*
(XD We have so many people! I'm so happy! *dances around the street* O.O XD)​

Monday we will be ending the festival, so if anyone had some performances or anything planned you should do it soon.

Hopefully by then we'll have the information on the town set up and posted.

It will be 7pm rp time when the festival ends so it will be getting dark soon.

After the festival you can go where ever you want, Naoki, Koki, and possible Xiang and Kamus (Vio, Doomy are they coming? I wasn't sure) are going out to dinner, other characters are welcome to join if you want.

Remember, to keep the plot going please don't limit your characters to only one person. In real life people (at least most of them, I'm assuming X3) don't completely chain themselves to the side of their crush, and love doesn't form in one day. Love develops (as well as jealousy and love triangles >=3), people hang out with their friends, don't be afraid to jump into conversations and make new friendships.
All of that is what's going to make this rp fun, so lets stretch it as far as we can!​
Naoki #2 wants to come as well but is anyone willing to lend an invitation-type hand? :)

And this is sounding very fun! :)

Actually I was going to have it so Xiang's phone died so they have no way to contact the others. Meaning they get a private date! lmao

Unless you want them to go with doomy. Both works -w-

Oh Oh Oh I like this idea o - o
let's do that Vio bear

@Vio

Okies so Xiang's silly phone dies and Kamus is gonna feel all Jaded and stuff like he got stood up...buuuuttt he is such a nice person that he will still be civil...unfortunately he's gonna be a little salty about the event and feel as if Xiang is just playing him - w - huehuehue...I like this Vio...

Xiang is being naughty without even trying >:D

Xiang is going to feel jaded because he never got a message from Kamus, but then he checks his phone and is like "FAAAAAAAAAACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK"

Good stuffs - w - good good good....

*rubs my hands together* only a matter of time before stuff goes down...huehuehue

Sorry for my, like, epic disappearance! I'm just... REEEEAAAAAALLY unsure about what to do with my charries... >.<;

Well... Both of my charries were interacting with other people so... That's why I was unsure if I should just leave them... >.<;

P.S. Just randomly, if anyone was wondering, This is what Konoe, Rai's little brother, looks like

Lamento-lamento-beyond-the-void-18149292-907-759.jpg

If it has been 2 days since they have posted you can move their character so you aren't stuck.

Okay! Thanks!

Also, if anyone doesn't have anyone to interact with for after-festival stuffz, I'll join you if you wanna!! >.< (I don't have anyone soooooooo... hehe...)

I have a free character! hehe!
Feel free to mosey over to the restaurant/night club and hang until everyone gets here!

My character is also at the restaurant, alone as always. Lol xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back