3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Romance, Action, Fantasy, Modern, Magical, Anime, Dystopian, Modern Fantasy
THE CS!!

Appearance:
Distinguishing Features:
Name:
Nickname:
Grade: (or Grade they were in when they died)
Birthday:
Personality:
Bio:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Fears:
Habits:
Family:
Other:​

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: MarilynFae
[fieldbox=Annabeth Stella Grace, #D1BBE0, dotted]
"I notice everything; I just don't say much."

#D1BBE0

tumblr_mu2bg1j90X1szxfwno4_250.gif
tumblr_mu2bg1j90X1szxfwno1_250.gif
tumblr_mu2bg1j90X1szxfwno3_250.gif
tumblr_mgbx6nDDAf1qa1bxgo1_250.gif
tumblr_mgbx6nDDAf1qa1bxgo2_250.gif
tumblr_mgbx6nDDAf1qa1bxgo4_250.gif
tumblr_mgbx6nDDAf1qa1bxgo5_250.gif

Distinguishing Features:
Height:
"Normal I guess."

5'3"

Weight:
"Uhm...that's rather personal."

Body Type:
"What?"

She has a very athletic build and while it almost seems like she's stick figure skinny, if you look closely, she has some muscle on her bones. Annabeth has swimmer's shoulders which is a very self conscious about but it's not too bad. Though she's a bit insecure about her shoulders, the rest of her body she's fine with, and when she's not swimming competitively, she's not afraid to wear a bikini or even tight fitting shirts (though she likes loose and flowing more)

Hair Color:
"Light brown?"

Light Brown to very dirty blonde, whichever way you want to look at it

Eye Color:
"Blue."

Ice Blue

Even More Distinguishing features:
"I have my ears pierced."

-Has a tiny scar on her upper lip from when she burnt her lip on a hot metal spoon
-Huge scar on her knee from when she fell and scraped it...then ran into a rock
-Both ears are double pierced
-Cartilage piercing on her left ear
-Has a small Tattoo
hand-tattoos-33.jpg

Name:
"It's really not that memorable."
Annabeth Stella Grace

Nickname:
"I'm not close enough to others for them to give me a nickname."
Anna || Grace

Female
Sexuality:
"Is it your job to make me feel uncomfortable?"
Demi-heterosexual

Grade:
"Uhm..."
Junior

Birthday:
"Most people tell me I'm a snow baby."
December 13

Personality:
"You make me feel uncomfortable."

Introverted || Kind || Patient || Awkward || Slightly anti-social || Friendly || Goofy

Annabeth is a very introverted girl and she tends to shy away from people which gives off the vibe that she is slightly anti-social (which she typically is). She is also a bit awkward and doesn't always know how to strike up a conversation with others, and sometimes she talks about things that most people are not interested in. Such as constellations. She has a hard time con-veiling her feelings to others as well as starting up a conversations. She much rather sit at home or in her dorm than be forced to go to party. Parties actually make her very anxious, almost to the point that she literally gets sick. However, once you get to know Annabeth though, and if she opens up to you, then she's really not that bad. She's a little more friendly and open, but not much. Do not be offended though, it's just that socializing, even with those that she's extremely close to, tires her out. However, she becomes a little more goofy, telling a few jokes here and there and with those she opens up to, she feels more comfortable around, and doesn't mind laughing with them, or even hanging out with them.

History:
"I'm uncomfortable."

Born to a house wife and a man who is the President of a very important company, Annabeth has never really known what it means to relax and just have fun. Since she was little, her father expected perfection from her, perfection in sports, grades, academics, you name it. When she couldn't make it, just falling short, her father would give her a good beating, not enough to leave marks but enough to instill fear in her. Yeay, not really a pleasant home to live in, now is it?

Her father has instilled that she has to be absolutely perfect, if not than she earns a nice little beating, or she is no longer claimed as his daughter. Because of this pressure, Annabeth has come to believe that she has to be perfect or no one will love her, no one will like her, or even want to be around her. Because of this, she has dedicated her time to studying all the time and keeping herself in her room to make sure she reached perfection. However, she lacked social skills and became slightly awkward around others, not sure what to do to hold a conversation. What she gained in one skill, she lost in another.

When she was old enough, her father sent her to Manchester (a very prestigious school) and told her to not bother coming back if she couldn't do well. For awhile she made sure to ace every test, gain connections and she was getting really good at it, close to the point that she could be considered to be part of the popular clique, however after coming to realize that no matter what she did; her father would never be impressed she stopped trying. She still worked hard to get her grades, but the connections fell flat and soon Annabeth faded back into the shadows, moving to observe people and watch their quirks, habits, learn more about them from watching. Though life at Manchester wasn't going so well, soon she began to be targeted by bullies and the arranged relationship her father had set her up with didn't turn out so well so she was pulled and moved to a new place. She will now be going to Alibaster Prep, once again another prestigious school, if not better than Manchester.

Books || Rain || Snow || Books || Greek Mythology || Understanding others || Books || Winter || Observing others || Being by herself || Reading || Movies || Stars || Constellations || Books || Photography || Writing

Dislikes:
"I-I don't like a lot of things."

Kiwi || Social gatherings || Liars || Parties || Public Speaking || Snobs || Pressure || Herself sometimes || Hot summer days

Strengths:
"I'm good at a few things."

Swimming: She swims butterfly and piano
Instruments: Her parents forced her to learn a lot of them since she was five (piano, violin, cello)
Reading: She's a fast reader since she reads so many books
Keeping to herself: She's not good at interacting
Writing: She loves that she can let her imagination flow and express her feelings
Imagination: She's very imaginative

Weaknesses:
"My weaknesses are mine, and they are not to be shared."

Public speaking: Don't even ask about it, she hates it
Her mind: It's her own worst enemy; absolutely terrible
Introverted: Sometimes she wishes she could mingle but can't bring herself to
Drawing: She's not the best, her father told her it was a waste of time
Guitar: One of the few instruments she wasn't good at and had a hard time learning
Getting out of her shell: She tries but it's hard sometimes

Fears:
"What kind of question is that?
Fear of spiders
Fear of being a disappointment
Fear of being left alone
Fear of being a let down
Fear of bees and bugs

Habits:
"Are we done yet?"

-She runs a hand through her hair
-Chews on her lower lip when she's nervous
-Rubs her hands together when she feels uncomfortable
-Stutters when flustered
-Says Uhm a lot when she's unsure of what to talk about

Family:
"T-They're alright."

Mother: Nicole Grace - Housewife
[spoili]
Jen3.gif~c200
[/spoili]
Father: Jason Grace - CEO in Apple
[spoili]
tumblr_mukdovESa51qax2xho4_250.gif
[/spoili]

Other:
"There's nothing else to tell."

-She plays a lot of instruments
-Practically owns her own library
-She's a bibliophile
-Loves flowers but she's allergic to them
-She once got a tattoo out of an act of rebellion
-She gets really anxious in social events and at public speaking

"We accept the love we think we deserve."[/fieldbox]​

[fieldbox=Seamus Austin Miller, #008B45, solid]
#008B45

"Losers never win and Winners never lose."

tumblr_mtdkvuQbB71rusjpbo8_r1_250.gif
tumblr_n2x9wzDMQu1rwivlyo3_250.gif
tumblr_n2x9wzDMQu1rwivlyo4_250.gif
tumblr_n2x9wzDMQu1rwivlyo5_250.gif
tumblr_n2x9wzDMQu1rwivlyo8_250.gif
tumblr_mtdkvuQbB71rusjpbo5_r1_250.gif

Distinguishing Features:

Height:

"I'm pretty tall."
6'2"

Weight:

"Weight some couple of pounds."

Body Type:

"I look pretty good."
He has a very athletic build, a six pack and he's very strong. Most of his weight comes from his muscles and the height only adds to his pretty good looking body if you want to put it that way.

Hair:

"Hmm..."
Dirty Blonde

Eyes:

Blue I guess."
Blue

Even More distinguishing features:

"Why you wanna know?
-He has a scar on his hip from a car accident
-Has a bit of an accent
-Has a tattoo of a compass on the inside of his left forearm

Name:
"It's pretty important, remember it."

Seamus (Shay-mus) Austin Miller

Nickname:
"Dont really have one."

Shay || Sea (seriously don't call him that)

Male

Sexuality:
"I can show you better than I can tell you love."

Heterosexual

Grade:
"Well I was a senior. Emphasis on was.

Senior

Birthday:
"Same day as my death sweet cheeks."

February 14

Personality:
"I like to think I'm cool."

Loud || Open minded || Realist || Arrogant || Caring || Loyal || Flirty || Was a Player

Seamus was basically your typical jock. He wasn't as bad but he still bullied people from time to time, he played with girls hearts without a care and he was your loud jock that didn't give a damn. He was very close minded to others and he thought that the world revolved around him but after his death and realizing things he didn't when he was alive, his attitude has changed. Seamus is still your loud mouth, flirty and arrogant jock but he's more open minded and more of a realist. He looks on the real side of things, will this hurt anyone, what is he really doing? Honestly the fifteen years of isolation in the house that he was murdered at gave him some time to think and at first he was angry and would throw things around the house, storm up the steps and bang on the walls but he's grown out of that. Now he's just done and he just watches as people come and go, though sometimes he does haunt the place from time to time. Seamus is now actually quiet loyal, though he really has no one to be loyal to and he's very caring, a story for another time.

Bio:
"It was a good life."

Seamus was always the life of the party. He took on dares and always made sure he had a girl on his arm, it was pretty great in all honesty, at least in his opinion, but whatever. He had a loving family, his parents were always proud of him, star of the foot ball team, captain of the basketball team and fastest runner of the track team. He was going to get a scholarship for his sports and he was going to go to the best of the best schools, that is until death decided to interfere. On the day of his birthday he was murdered in his own house. It was a brutal murder, quite bloody and one of those you would see on television describing the murder. A true shame. His parents ended up moving to a different state, leaving behind poor Seamus. He stayed and haunted the house, angry and first though there was one person had calmed him down for some time but she soon died of cancer and of course he thought he was going to see her ghost, reunite with her and fall in love...but that never happened. He never saw her ghost and he was all alone once more.

Rain || Sports || Music || Traveling || Reading || Playing the guitar || Singing || Being alone

Dislikes:
"Uhm dying, duh."

Sushi || Liars || Swimming || Dancing || Liars || Drunks || Alcohol || His death

Strengths:
"Oh you don't want to know."

Sports || Running || Understanding others || Haunting the place

Weaknesses:
"Those are mine to keep."

Dancing || Keeping his temper || Feeling lonely || swimming || connecting with others

Fears:
"Big boys like me don't have fears."

Being alone
Being alone for all eternity
Never seeing his family
When he was alive he was afraid of drowning

Habits:
"Tch, that's a dumb question."

-Rubs the back of his neck when in an awkward position
-Chews on his thumb when thinking hard
-Scrunches up his nose when deep in though
-Rubs his temples when he has a bad headache or when he feels stressed
-Pinches the bridge of his nose as well

Family:
"...."

Mother: Melissa Miller
Father: James Miller
Little sister: Vanessa Miller

Other:
"I'm a ghost."

-He really loves children
-He works out
-He was mediocre in school
-He's great with Children
-Played the cello

"I am a soldier. I fight where I am told."
[/fieldbox]​

[Fieldbox=Kylin Ryan Simmons, orange, solid, 10, Times New Roman"]
images.jpeg
tumblr_static_58ijjaoj0c0s0kk8w0o4wg0kk.jpg
tumblr_myyw7pU98g1sskn9qo1_250.gif
3e06acdc5e593ecb0c524314c2ddba2f.jpg
tumblr_n6zgigm3wZ1sbut07o1_500.jpg
tumblr_n06ltu98ga1sskn9qo7_250.gif
Distinguishing Features:
Hair:
Dark to light brown, depending on the lighting.
Eyes:
Brown.
Height:
Six foot, three inches.
Weight:
155 lbs of muscle.
More Distinguishing Features:
Birthmark on his right hand.
Tattoo over his heart that has his brothers initials.

Small scars here and there.
Tattoo on his back and wrapping around to his chest.
Tribal-Back-Tattoo-Designs-7.jpg
c2b7f61aaf76c6b7378adfb6d278fb54.jpg
Name:
Kylin Ryan Simmons
Nickname:
Ky; Ryan; Sims; Simmons; Puppy
Male
Sexuality:
Heterosexual
Grade:
Senior
Birthday:
June 20
Personality:
Kylin is the sweetest, kindest, happiest, loving guy you will ever meet. He tries to make friends with everyone and you will never see him frowning. He doesn't worry about himself as much as he should. but instead he pays attention to helping others. Ky is very considerate and he makes sure other's are okay before he worries about himself. He is outgoing and very much considered the class clown. He is always cracking jokes, especially small little puns in hopes of making someone he cares about smile. Kylin is always up for new adventures and fun times, especially because he is a very social person who loves to talk. Don't let that full you though, because he is very stubborn. He doesn't get angry a lot, but when he does, that is how you know you have gone too far. He is the jokster who is pretty laid back and doesn't worry about much, althought when someone he cares about gets hurt, it's a different story. He is always a very happy person who tries everything he can to do whats right, and if anything, he is the person you can rely on and the person who tries to make you smile, even when you're mourning over him.
Bio:
Kylin was born to a big family of five, not including his parents. His mother had always wanted a big family, but she never imagined having five chidren, especially with four of them being males. Kylin was born the third oldest, though the eldest of the boys died in a tragic car accident when he was three, so Kylin stepped up and played the second eldest brother to his two younger brothers and sister. He lived on a farm for the longest time, but when he was twelve his parents decided to move closer to his grandparents because they were becoming ill, so they moved right in the middle of a big city.

Kylin never exactly got use to the big city life, but he did learn how to act like he did for his mothers sake. He lived life up and he was always the class clown. He did everything he could and lived his life by the moment, not taking a single second for granted. That was until death stepped into his view and blocked him. On a cold, rainy day a man attacked Kylin on his way home from school. He was suppose to graduate a few weeks later in the winter so that he could go on to college early, but the man attacked, murdered, and mugged Kylin, leaving a horrible and nasty discovery for the police to find the next morning in an empty alley way.

His parents moved back to the farm with his siblings, not able to love there alone anymore, but they left Kyling to haunt the house. And he did.

|| Snow|| Rain|| Books|| Movies|| Adventures|| Fun|| Music|| Instruments|| Swimming|| Flying|| Stars|| Skies|| Sunsets|| Sunrises|| Photography|| Rain|| Food|| Storms||
Dislikes:
|| Rain|| Sitting around|| Boring people|| Judgment|| School|| Homework|| Rudeness|| Snobs||
Strengths:
|| Having Fun|| Doing Crazy Things|| Finding Stars|| Achieving Goals|| Procrastinating||
Weaknesses:
|| Being Alone|| Reading|| Sitting Still|| Accepting Failure|| Concentrating||
Fears:
|| Not being good enough|| Disspointment|| Loving and caring too much||
Habits:
|| Biting his lip|| Doodling|| Tapping his foot|| Humming||
Family:
Mother: Alyssa Simmons
Father: Matthew Simmons
Brother: Daniel Simmons
Brother: James Simmons
Brother: Keagan Simmons
Brother: Jacob Simmons
Sister: Hannah Simmons

Other:
None

[/fieldbox]​

Last edited:
[Fieldbox="Bailey Hope Grisham, teal, solid, 10, Times New Roman"]emma-watson.jpeg
Emma-Watson---Lancome-photoshoot--28.jpg
large-8.jpg
giphy.gif
Emma-Watson-cool-1080p-Wallpapers.jpg
tumblr_n2bzowfMc61rg0tuzo3_500.gif
Distinguishing Features:
Hair:
Light brown

Eyes:
Chocolate brown

Height:
Five foot; three inches

Weight:
125 lbs

Other Distinguishing Features:
Dimpls on her lower back.

Freckles across her cheeks in the summer time.
Scar on her knee where she fell down the stairs once.
Eight piercings on her ears.
Nose pierced.
Belly button pierced.
A few tattoos.
Scar on her hip from her step dad.
64962843154e33d3ab485455fbdc8990.jpg
748f75eeb03d8c8250a5dbd4bb42e428.jpg
Shoulder-Tattoo-Designs-for-Girls-31.jpg
tumblr_n7cwg9SzHl1qzabkfo1_500.png
Name:
Bailey Hope Grisham
Nickname:
Bai; Monkey
Sexuality:
Heterosexual
Grade:
Senior
Birthday:
December 31
Personality:
Bailey is a very bright girl who everyone loves. She has many friends due to her loving and caring nature, and she is always looking for ways to have fun. She is super funny and although she isn't the class clown because she can be shy, her friends always think sheis funny. She is sort of lame too, always cracking lame puns and into the things that others don't reall care for. Bailey loves friends and having adventures and doing crazy things, and she doesn't let people walk up over her. She stands up for herself, but she is still very reseved. She doesn't get close to many people, despite people trying, and she usually doesn't open up to people. She is very locked up and silent about her feelings and her past, not that she had a bad one. Despte this, Bailey is not shy, but she is just safe and careful, trying to protect herself. She is very jumpy, for many reasons, but she tries not to show her fear, though she usually fails. She is very opinionated and will tell you if she dissagrees with you. She is also very stubborn and hard headed, but she knows right from wrong. Overall she is an amazing person that tries to do good while protecting herself from pain.
Bio:
Bailey was never even given a chance in the world. Her biological parents abandoned her on the side of the road and didn't think twice about her. When she was found and put into foster care, she was just a few weeks old. When she turned three her biological mother came back and faught to have her daughter back and succeeded. Things were great with them for awhile, then when foster care stopped chaking in, her mother turned back to drugs and alcohol and selling her body to get money. By the time Bailey was six her mother married a man who become Bailey's step father, and he was very abusive. He never hit her mother, but Bailey always ended up with a few more bruises than the day before everytime she went to bed.

When she got a little older, her younger brother was born and the abuse got worse. The physical and sexual abuse contiued from her step father, but emotional and mental abuse tied in, this time with ehr mother helping. When Bailey was eleven she tried running away from home after school, but her step father found her and brought her back, where she got the worse beating than before. That night she ended up in the hospital with a knife in her hip. She had to have surgery, but she survived and her and her sister were taken away and put back into foster care. They were in foster care for a few years until she turned fourteen and her biological father decided to finally become a part of her life again. He adopted both of the girls and they moved to a new city to start over. After a few years, her father got a job offer, causing them to move one more time where they moved into the towns haunted house.
|| Books|| Movies|| Music|| Concerts|| Instruments|| Art|| Starts|| Planets|| Dance|| Classical Music|| Winter|| Snow|| Storms|| Rain|| Chocolate|| Candles|| Summer|| Hot Chocolate|| Photography||
Dislikes:
|| School|| Homework|| Sports|| Running|| Exercising|| Beef|| Coffee|| Being in water alone|| Spiders|| Snakes||
Strengths:
|| Reading|| Watching Movies|| Cuddling|| Dancing|| Drawing|| Art|| Photography|| Cooking|| Baking||
Weaknesses:
|| Spiders|| Water|| Snakes|| Opening up to people|| Trusting others|| Getting out of her shell||
Fears:
|| Spiders|| Snakes|| Water|| Dissapointment|| Being alone|| Small Spaces|| Bugs|| Packing Peunuts||
Habits:
|| Biting her lip|| Tapping her foot|| Playing with her hair|| Humming|| Doodling||
Family:
Father: Mark Grisham
Mother: Grace Lewis
Sister: Hannah Grisham
Other:
None

[/fieldbox]​

Last edited:
[Fieldbox="Bailey Hope Grisham, teal, solid, 10, Times New Roman"]
emma-watson.jpeg
[spoili]
cute-outfits-for-teens-ovnbeiq4.jpg
[/spoili]​
"Hannah, will you please pick up your toys. Go put them up in your room, at least until we finish unpacking and moving in. Go take that dress off too. You got that for Aunt Rachel's wedding next summer. If you tear it all up or get it dirty then you'll have to wear your jeans. Do you want that?"

Bailey picked up a toy which she had stepped on and looked at her foot which he began to bleed. Groaning just slightly, the teenager tossed the toy in the toy box in her younger sister's room. Thankfully Bailey didn't have to share a room with Hannah now that they moved, which was the one good perk to them moving across country. The downsides? Well, she left all of her friends, her boyfriend, the new life she had created, and not to mention that she would have to start over, again. She wasn't complaining though, she had leared early in life that things could be much worse. She was just thankful that they had a place to live and that even after everything, she had somehow survived.

Glancing at her sister who stuck her tongue out and walked into her room, Bailey shook her head and started towards the bathroom down the hall. "Hey, kiddos, I'm going to get some pizza. Do you want to come with me or stay here? Oh, Bailey, what happened to your foot? Hannah jumped up and into their father's arms. He caught her swiftly and then looked back up at Bailey who was leaning against the bathroom door, putting a bandage on her cut. "Bailey stepped on one of my toys. But I wanna go! Can I carry the pizza! Pleaseee??" Bailey shrugged."I will stay here and keep unpacking. I want to get moved in before school Monday, if that's okay.

Bailey watched as her father nodded and told her to be safe. He told her to keep the door locked and not to answer the door until he got home. She didn't know why he was so worried though. By the way everyone talked the only thing to fear here was in their house, not outside of it. Everyone warned them that this house was haunted, but no one mentioned by who or why; for all Bailey knew, someone could have been murdered upstairs in her bedroom. She wasn't afraid of ghosts anyway, not that she believed in them though. After watching her dad and sister pull out from the driveway, Bailey walked down the hall she had previously been in but this time passed the bathroom. She continued walking until she got the the stairs. Grabbing one of her few boxes of personal items, Bailey carefully walked up the stairs and through the door. It was obvious that no one had moved in in quite awile due to dust that had collected in the window seals and around the closet doors. Bailey didn't mind, it would just be a little dusting to help that problem. What she did mind was unpacking.

Plopping down in a rolly chair by a desk, Bailey sighed and looked out the front window, putting off unpacking as much as she could. Eventually she stood and grabbed the box. Sitting it on the edge of the bed, she decided to rearrange a little before she began to unpack. She started by moving her desk to another wall and then shifting her bed just slightly before giving up. For a small girl like Bailey to move the bed even a little bit was a mircale, but she knew that it wasn't going much further. After her room was arranged like she wanted, She opened her window and cracked the door to the balcony so that she could let some of the cold, fresh air into her room. Pulling her overshirt off, she tossed it on her bed and continued with her tank top and jeans, knowing her father would kill her if he caught her like that with the windows open when it was cold. Despite this, Bailey began to unpack everything by the time she took a break, almsot everything was unpacked. Her bed was made up in her new covers, her clothes were put away, her books and journals were up on shelves, her laptop and phone was charging, and it looked a lot more like her than it did before.

Smiling, obviously satisfied with her work, Bailey sat the last two boxes she had beside her bed and climbed up on her bed to lay back and relax. She stared up at the pictures on the cieling she had hung and began to relax until she heard a noise outside of her door. Thinking that her father was home already, Bailey jumped up and shut her door and window before slipping her shirt back on. She opened the door to walk back downstairs when she saw a teenage male standing in the house. Shocked, the girl hurried to shut the door and pressed her back against it with her hand over her heart. Sureley she was just seeing things, right? Taking a small breath, she opened the door again and stood shocked to see the male still there.

[/fieldbox]
[Fieldbox="Kylin Ryan Simmons, orange, solid, 10, Times New Roman"]
images.jpeg
[spoili]
4495353499f88e66efd1b8384904e630.jpg
[/spoili]​
Kylin didn't want to still be here, in fact, you would think that after you died then you would leave and go somewhere else, whether it was heaven or hell or afterlife or reserection or rebirth or whatever else people believed, but not Kylin. He stayed right here on earth after his death. Maybe it was becasue of the way he died. He had always heard that murder holds the soul, maybe because he wasn't ready to die. Eighteen years had gone by quickly, and it definitely wasn't a full life. He still had so many things that he wanted to do. Like graduate and go to college and get married and have children and live life. He was going to travel and finish his bucket list and grow older and be the cool grandpa that spoiled his grandkids. He wasn't going to die young. That wasn't his plan, and it wasn't fair!

Part of Kylin was still angry, but he didn't know why. He had never been an angry person, in fact he was the opposite. He was the happy guy and he was barely ever angry. But now all he did was stay in the house he lived in before he died and haunt it. Anyone who came was sure to leave in a fright and he had worked up quite a great reputation around town. Everyone was terrified of the house and of him, not that he would hurt a soul. There was just a part of him that couldn't let go and a part of him that didn't want to let go. Despite this, Kylin sat in a chair and stared at the empty picture frames and the silent television. That's all he ever did anymore. He could leave and occassionally he would take a walk and see what was happening outside of the house, but he didn't want to accidently bump into someone or do something that would make people suspisious. But although he didn't want to cause any trouble, Kylin still found an excuse to go out once or twice a week, at least. Today was one of those occassions.

Kylin was walking on the sidewalk as he came up to the familiar house. For a moment it felt like old times. Sometimes so much that he forgot that he was dead, but then it would always come back. When Kylin saw a car outside in the diriveway, his eyebrows cringed in confusment as he hurried to get to the house. He slipped through the door and saw a female and male looking around, smiling. Part of Kylin cringed of jealousy, but that slipped through him quickly as he walked to get a better view of them. That was when he noticed pictures on the walls that had not been there before, along with a radio playing and the lights in the hallway on. He looked at the couple confused and then walked down the hallway and towards his old bedroom. He looked around and the more he looked, the more he saw the differences and how it looked like they were moving in. But.. they couldn't. He could just scare them away like he did the others. It wasn't too late. Grabbing the bathroom door, he slammed it shut and waited as the male from before hurried to see what was wrong. Kylin smirked a little and then knocked a few pictures off of the wall, and stomped away. Then he walked up the stairs and opened the bedroom door, but once he walked in and shut the door behind him, he sighed and went to look out the winow to see if they were leaving yet when he noticed his room looking differnet. He turned and noticed a teenager in his room. The girl had definitely changed his room from what it looked like before, but that didn't matter to him. It was jsut one more person he had to scare away.

"Great, another one. At least she's cuter than the other's who come through here." Kylin mumbled this to himself, oblivious to the fact that this girl was a lot different than just in the looks. She could see him.

[/fieldbox]

Last edited:

outfit:
[spoili]
cute-fashion-girl-outfit-Favim.com-515123.jpg
[/spoili]
[fieldbox=Annabeth Stella Grace ❀, #D1BBE0, solid]
Annabeth really didn't mind moving, it's not like she had that many friends back at Manchester or anything, so picking up and moving to a new place to attend an even more prestigious school didn't surprise her nor did it phase her one little bit. So here she was in her new house, moving things in and out of the house and up to her new room. "Start unpacking and when you're done, we're going to go talk to the neighbors." Her father told her and Annabeth nodded her head as she set her things down and began unpacking. Most of her boxes contained books, ranging from romance to paranormal and everything in between. A small sigh escaped her lips as she began to unpack them and placed them on a nearby bookshelf that the movers had previously set up just awhile ago. After finding out about what happened in Manchester, her father had softened just a bit but he was still very strict and that didn't stop the few bruises he would cause every now and then. He was also still very quick to anger.

Looking around the area, she remembered hearing the story that this place was haunted and a young male was murdered near by. But to be honest, it never really frightened her and she didn't actually believe that stupid little ghost story, though her opinion changed as she started to hear the slamming of a nearby door in her house. Annabeth could hear the running of footsteps and the heavy breathing of her father as he came to inspect it before coming into room and shooting her an angry look. "Why are you slamming the door?" He asked his voice stern and it was easy to see he was trying to keep his temper. "I'm sorry father, I must not have been careful." She told him softly, hearing the falling of pictures, causing her father to let out an irritated sigh. "Moving is such a pain. Nicole!" He shouted as he stormed out of her room, leaving Annabeth alone once again.

The boxes that remained still contained a numerous amount of books and she was pretty sure that she going to have to ask her father to get yet another bookshelf in this room, or better yet (since she knew her father will expand the house to begin with) and she'll just ask if he can in put a new bookshelf. Picking up a book, she looked up when she heard someone mumble and a small frown crossed her features. Looking around her room, she dropped the book that she was holding when she noticed that there was a male in her room. Blue eyes went wide and she dropped her book, scrambling back. "Ho-how'd you get in here!?" Annabeth stuttered as she got away from the male that looked just a couple of years older than her. She looked around for something to throw, her hand reaching out and grabbing the closest thing nearby. A pillow...not really the best line of defense but it might be good enough to distract him and let her run down the stairs to her parents. Obviously her parents hadn't invited him into their house, her father would never let someone see their house in such a disaster.

Her gaze flitted to the door, heart racing as she thought about bounding down the steps and talking to her parents then again what would her parents say? Would they think she was lying? They thought that she was lying when she first told them about the bullying she experienced back at Manchester as well as what Ashton was doing. It took a good beating from a group of girls, or as they call themselves, Ashton's fan club, and the principle of Manchester to step in, in order to get her parents to believe. Well in order to get her father to believe her. Her mother wasn't that bad, she was closer to her mother than her father and her mother understood, but her mom was afraid of her father. Now Annabeth's father has never raised a hand towards her mom, but his over powering aura and his quick temper was a bit scary, so of course one would cower, that's what made him the perfect President of his company.

The words that Annabeth wanted to scream at the male got caught in her throat and she just stared wide eyed at the boy, frozen and rooted to the spot. She couldn't actually will herself to move, her heart beating rapidly and her face showing the fear that she felt. The stories about a ghost haunting this house immediately filled her mind and it ran circles throughout, though it was quickly cut when she heard smaller footsteps and her mother showed up. "What's wrong sweetheart? She asked with concern in her voice and Annabeth looked at her mother frantically. "Y-you don't see him?" She asked in a small voice watching as her mom looked around the room and seeing no one else but her. "Who sweetheart?" Annabeth's mother stepped closer a concerned look growing even more and the young teen felt a lump form in her throat. "There's a boy...right there." She pointed towards the empty spot, her eyes meeting with his before she looked back at her mom. "Are you feeling alright?" Annabeth felt as a cool hand was pressed to her forehead and she gulped, closing her eyes. Maybe the stress of the move was just getting to her, she just had to take a deep breath. "Just take a deep breath and lay done for a bit. I'll bring you something to drink." Her mom told her and she nodded, watching as she left, though the boy that she saw was still there. There was no way she was going insane, not yet.[/fieldbox]

tumblr_mi0qw7Y9uY1ricgm7o1_500.gif

outfit:
[spoili]
722f915b8dcdff511a6d2c0324198da1.jpg
[/spoili]
[fieldbox=Seamus Austin Miller ♛, #008B45, solid]
He had been haunting this house since his death. February 14, the day of his birthday and also the day of his death. It was heartbreaking really, at least from what he saw. His parents grieved and mourned his death, his sister was far too young to actually know what was happening and after everything, they eventually moved out of the house, leaving him behind. Of course Seamus could follow but there was something that kept him from leaving, not a hidden force but he just couldn't bring himself to move with his parents, he could have if he wanted to but he never did. Maybe because it was practically his childhood home and the thought of leaving all the memories behind was heart breaking to him, not that he would admit that ever. He remembered the male's face, and he felt the pain explode through his chest and from there he watched as the male hacked away at his body and leave no remains of who he was. It was pretty stupid to murder someone in his own house thought in his opinion but whatever. From that day Seamus never left his house, not because he couldn't but because he didn't want to. Odd enough he found solace in this broken little house that faced a murder and others left.

He had haunted this place, called it his own and protected it from everyone moving in and claiming it as their own. This was his house and it was going to forever be his house and he'd be damned if he let someone else move in. Seamus sat at his window sill, something his parents made him when he was younger, a little reading window (not that he ever read to begin with) but it was a nice window seat. He enjoyed looking at the stars, the sunrise or sunset, this was his favorite place to go when he was younger. He didn't want anyone else to sit where he sat, to feel calm so he haunted this house. He never hurt anyone but he made sure to slam doors, replace things that didn't belong scare the people that lived and sent them fleeing. Every once and awhile he would leave the house though, go visit his sister who was now at the age of twenty five with one kid and another on the way. He would have been an Uncle and his niece was the cutest little thing, he certainly saw his baby sister in it. Sometimes he would visit his parents that still mourned his death, wished he was alive and well but that couldn't be changed. His life was cut short and thus proven once more that life was unfair.

That's what happened this day. Seamus had left his house his house to check on his sister who was doing very well, missing her brother but well none the less and now he was back, watching as a family moved into his house. Anger coursed through his veins and he knew he shouldn't be angry but he was. Letting out a low growl he moved to rock the house, move a few boxes that had yet to pick up and storm into the house. Seamus banged on the walls, threw something against a wall, the anger coursing through his body. There were days when he was fine and other days when he got so angry he wanted to break everything in sight, scream and yell, break down crying. His heart hurt from the fact that he was never able to go to college, never get married or see his baby sister grow up to be the wonderful girl that she was. After his rampage, Seamus stood in the middle, breathing heavily with fists clenched and and jaw rigid tight. He didn't notice the girl at first but he heard the door slammed shut and that caught his attention. He didn't move though and next thing he knew, he saw one of the new residents and he just stood...staring. [/fieldbox]​

images-4.jpeg
[spoili]4495353499f88e66efd1b8384904e630.jpg [/spoili]​
Kylin groaned to himself both mentally and physically. He turned his back to the girl and looked out the window until he heard a new voice shriek in fear. Turning around and expecting to see a third party, Kyling realized that the girl was staring him right in the eyes. Shocked, Kylin looked behind him, but there was nothing but the walls which needed painted, or at least some kind of decoration. Turning back to the blue eyed girl, Kylin's eyebrows knitted together in confusment. "Wait, you can see me? Can you hear me? Wait, no no no! D-Don't scream. I won't hurt you." Kylin looked as the books dropped and she asked him how he got in there. He would love to tell her that it was actually his house, but he couldn't. He didn't know what to do. No one had ever seen or heard him before. Sure, they heard his footsteps and the slamming and when he moved stuff, but they never heard his voice or him breathing. But yet somehow, this girl did. How? That was still a mystery, but definitely something that he would figure out, or at least try to.

Hearing the door begin to open, Kylin groaned and froze. If this whole family could see him then maybe he wasn't going insane. Maybe it ran in the blood, he thought, but when the mother seemed to look right through him, he knew that she couldn't see him. Confused, the male stared straight at the girl as she looked at him in fear and in confusment. He looked at the older woman as the younger girl did the same. Watching her leave, Kylin turned and looked back at the girl who looked about sixteen, maybe seventeen. He had become good at that; figuring out people's ages. He took a small breath and looked at her. "You can see me, but they can't. No one else has, so why can you?" Sure, Kylin wasn't the one who was seeing a ghost, but he felt just as nervous and scared as she looked. He stood up tall despite this and didn't let his fear show. Taking a step towards her, he noticed that she was firmly pressed against the back wall. He kept his hands raised to show that he woudln't hurt her until he got close enough that he could pick up the books she had dropped. He glanced at them and then turned his full attention back to the female.

Maybe this was all a dream. Yes, that's what it was. It was a dream. He wasn't really dead at all. He was still alive and he was jsut dreaming a weird dream, one which he would escape if he jsut woke up. He handed the books to the girl and then stepped back, giving them both plenty of space. Without thinking, Kylin pinched his arm and flinched. Okay, so pinching didn't wake up, but he felt pain. That was something, right? He couldn't remember the last time he felt real pain, though a pinch didn't hurt him much. ["I'm Kylin. Kylin Simmons. I-I use to live here but there was an accident and I.. Well, my parents moved away in mourning. I have just stayed here. I don't really know why though, but no one else has ever seen me before. Can you.. feel me?" Reaching out slowly, careful not to scare the already shaken up girl, he reach out and began to touch the girl. Just before he reach her hand, the door reopened and he stepped back. He basically threw himself against th back wall to leave plenty of room for the two women to walk. If he could be felt, then something was definitely weird.

Pancking, Kylin slipped out from behind the women and out the door when they weren't looking. He hurried down the stairs quietly and out the front door. When he reach the bottom steps he burst into a sprint, making each left and riight with speed. When he finally reach his destination, Kylin sighed and bent over, placing his hands on his knees and panting ever so slightly. He stood back up a few seconds later and stared at the entrance. He hadn't been here since the funeral, but something told him he needed to go there. So, with a big breath, Kylin walked through the gates of the cemetery where he was burried. He made his way to his grave and bent down as he read over the name a few times, making sure it was him. It looked just the same as it always had. Clean, tity, dead. The flowers that were placed there were beauiful. The teddy bear which was missing a button sat up straight and the tiny piece of ribbon he had cherished was still tied to his stone. Nothing was different, except that someone could see him and hear him.
[/fieldbox]

emma-watson.jpeg
[spoili]cute-outfits-for-teens-ovnbeiq4.jpg [/spoili]
Bailey stared at the man who stood at the bottom of the stairs in fear. She was certain that she had locked the doors, double locked them even! How had he gotten in and what did he want. Her mouth gaped open and when she realized that she was staring at him and he was staring at her, Bailey shut her door and locked it. She then grabbed the nearest thing to her which happened to be a lava lamp. She pulled it towards her and held it close to her chest. She ran towards her closet and grabbed her phone as she ran. Opening her closet door, she shut it behind her and climbed to the back, holding her knees to her chest. Dialing her father's number, she heard the ringing from downstairs. Cursing to herself, Bailey began to call the cops, but stopped. She hadn't heard anything since she shut her door. Maybe she was just seeing things, and all the noise she heard before might have been the neighbors doing something outside. Sighing softly and attempting to control her heavy breathing, Bailey held her phone close to her heart and tried to relax.

For a moment she was quiet, but after she was semi calm again, she stood and peaked out her closet door. Walking out of her closet, she looked around her room and then slowly looked outside. If the guy who hd came, if there was a guy, either he left or he didn't have a car. Either way, Bailey didn't want to take that risk. She shut her window curtains and waited for a minute before she saw her father finally pull back into the driveway. Still scared but thankful her dad and sister were home, she threw her door open and began to go down the stairs when she saw him again. In fear and in confusion still, the girl tripped over her own feet and tumbled down the stairs. Thankfully there were not that many stairs, but it was still enough to hurt quite a bit. Groaning and shifting her already bad knee out from under her, Bailey leaned her back against the wall and rubbed her head as her father came running towards her. "What happened? You've already been hurt twice here. Maybe you should switch rooms with your sister if you're going to fall down the stairs. What happened?"

Bailey held her head where a major headache was coming on and a bump was already forming. Remembering the male, Bailey turned and stared at him, unsure of whether or not she should say something to her dad or not. "D=Dad, do you see him? W-Who is that?" Her father looked up towards where the male was standing, but didn't seem to see him." Maybe you hit your head a little too hard honey. I don't see anyone. Why don't we wrap your knee and let me look at your head and wrist. They look the worse. Hannah, move your toys so she doesn't trip." Bailey watched the male until her father began lifting her. She cringed in paina and held her ancle. Her father then scooped her up and carried her towards the couch. After sitting her down and examining her bad spots, he got her some ice and told her to rest. Bailey continued leaning over and hoping to see the boy, but she was confused as to why her father hadn't seen him. Hannah didn't act like she saw him either. Maybe she was just seeing things, or maybe she was going crazy. Either way, she knew that it was both terrifying and freaky.

After a few minutes of being couhc bound, Bailey managed to get up and slowly make her way to the hallway. She loked carefully for the male, but when she didn't see him, she stepped into the bathroom. After taking a couple pain pills and wrapping her knee and ancle, she examined her own wrist which was not swollen, but definitely in pain. Stepping out of the bathroom, Bailey half paid attention as she walked up the stairs, more like hobbled, and stepped into her room. She shut the door behind her adn locked it, walking towards her bed. Adjusting herself on the bed, shepulled he leg up so that it laid out and relaxed. She then clsoed her eyes and took a deep breath, staring upwards. When she opened her eyes, she slowly moved her head to look straight, but seeing the same figure as before, the girl tensed and looked to grab something to throw or protect herself, which, she was still unsure about.

[/Fieldbox]

Last edited:

outfit:
[spoili]
cute-fashion-girl-outfit-Favim.com-515123.jpg
[/spoili]
Annabeth could see confusion crossing the young male's face and her heart started racing, probably more out of fear than anything. Why was he confused? What did he mean she could see him? Then again her mother couldn't see him. She stared with wide blue eyes as he told her not to scream, that he wouldn't hurt her but she couldnt make her voice work. It was weird that her mother couldn't see him, then again maybe she was just going insane. That's probably what was happening, Annabeth Grace was going insane from all of the pressure that her father put on her and soon he would find out and she would be committed to a mental institute. The question that the young male had asked and she gave a tiny little shrug, one where one shoulder just lifted. Annabeth watched as he stood up tall, taking a step towards her and she herself curled in on herself, pressing her back against the wall and chewing on her lower lip. It didn't help that he held his hands up as if he wouldn't hurt her, to Annabeth that meant nothing. Her ex-boyfriend would use that tactic sometimes, only to go and cross the line. That action made her cringe.

She watched as he pinched himself, frowning slightly before he spoke up and had introduced himself as Kylin. He used to live here? The small story that Annabeth read about a young boy being murdered nearby flashed across her mind and for a second she shook her head. There was no way that he was still here, that she could see him. He was probably some teenage boy that was just pulling a prank on her, making her feel crazy and then going to go laugh about it with his friends. Though when he slowly reached out and touched her arm, a small squeak left her lips and her face turned bright red. Annabeth just stood there, absolutely frozen and unable to move. Her blue eyed gaze flitted towards his own hand as it reached out towards hers, though before he could touch her, her mother came back and the boy known as Kylin threw himself against the wall. "I got you some water. Now come on sweety. Let's lay you done. You're probably stressed and tired from the move and you need your rest. I'll talk to your father about going to see the neighbors later. Her mother said as she moved to tuck Annabeth into bed, even though she was sixteen years old.

Annabeth watched as the young male bolted out of her room, and where he was going...well she had no idea. Turning to look at her mom, she gave her the faintest of smiles. "Thanks mom." She whispered softly, watching as she moved the books and boxes off her bed and then shut the door. Once her mom was gone, Annabeth let out a long and tired sigh, throwing her arm over her eyes and trying to get that guy out of her mind. How could her mom not see him? None of that made sense, he was right there, in the flesh and she could feel his cold hand as he touched her. The young teen shivered at the thought of feeling his hand run down her arm, and the curiosity in his eyes. Sitting up in her bed, Annabeth moved to grab her computer, before she opened it up and checked it out, searching past obituaries and what had happened. When she found a certain article with the picture of a boy she realized as Kylin, she clicked on the link and read it over.

Her heart pounded in her chest, and she read over the rest of it, shifting her gaze out the window and wondering where he went. This made no sense, he was supposedly dead so then why was she seeing him? Was this her way of being told that she was possibly going to die rather soon or something? The thought of having her life cut short honestly didn't scare, though it probably should have, considering the fact that others wanted to go to college but honestly sometimes Annabeth was so unhappy that she just kind of wanted to disappear. She believed that her father wouldn't even realize if she was gone, he would probably be thankful that he didn't have to deal with her anymore, and Annabeth just felt like she was this huge burden on his shoulders that he never even wanted. Though her mother tells her constantly that, that isn't true, Annabeth can't help but feel like it. Her father rarely ever smiles or gives her a hug or something of that sort, he expects the best of the best. And while that is fine, it just feels like Annabeth can never be good enough.[/fieldbox]

outfit:
[spoili]
[/spoili]
Taking a deep breath, Seamus had calmed down, though there was a bit of a mess in the wake of his destruction, not that it mattered. He could let the family clean it up or he could always clean it up himself. Something that he learned over the years was how to make him visible and invisible. He was still invisible to the human eye but if he wanted he was able to make his body almost see through which would allow him to go throw walls or pass through most people, but sometimes he can take on a more solid form which allows him to pick things up or something of that sort. He looked up at the stares, staring up at the girl and watching as she shut the door. Heaving a big sigh, Seamus moved on to other parts of the house, disappearing to where he wanted and showing up in another part, not that anyone was around to see, except that girl. You think he would be confused as to the fact that the girl could see him, but Seamus was just so done and tired and he had seen so many other weird things that he wasn't even fazed.

By the time the girl had come back down, Seamus was no where in sigh, he was still in the house but it was easy for him to hide. He knew all the nook and crannies to this place and he wasn't going to let up on his secrets now. He watched as the female down the stairs, causing him to cringe ever so slightly. He watched as her father and she asked her dad about him, and a small smirk tugged at the corner of his lips. It was quite interesting to be honest, watching that loving family at least he thought. And he remembered that he used to have a loving family until he was murdered on his birthday. His family still seemed to be doing well but you could tell that there was still pain left over, that his parents never really got over his death and it probably didn't help with the fact that the murderer actually got away with it. The case went cold and the police gave up, in turn his parents gave up hope in finding his killer. Seamus stood in the shadows, arms folded over his chest as he watched the interaction and soon the father and sister was gone, leaving the girl on her own.

Seamus watched as the girl walked back upstairs and he stayed where he was for a bit before he eventually followed her, though of course he opened and closed few doors here and there. Maybe he could freak the family out a bit and get them to leave. This was after all his house. After awhile, Seamus stood outside her door before he just walked right through the wall and into the room, noticing as she propped her leg up and then made eye contact with him. He did nothing. Seamus stood where he was, watching as she moved to grab something to throw and the ghost teen snorted. "You guys sure are stupid, aren't ya?" He questioned as he moved to sit on his window seat, keeping his gaze on her. "You really think that you'll be able to hit me with whatever you throw? It'll just go through my body." He sneered, tearing his gaze away from the female and then looking out the window. The fact that Seamus wasn't fazed that someone could see him would shock most but Seamus had seen other things far more impressive, like mediums. Though they can't see him, they can hear him, feel him, feel his pain, as long as they channel him that his.

So why wasnt he surprised? After all this girl was seeing him and yet here Seamus was giving her some sass and just trying to get her out of his house. Eh, you know, whatever makes the world go round or whatever. "Anyway." He began as he hopped off the window sill and moved towards one of the boxes, picking up a few things that lay in it. "I see that you're living here now." He stated calmly, not bother to address the fact that he was dead, or the fact that someone who was human was able to see him. "I advise you leave now while you can. This is my house and I'm going to keep it that way." He stated coldly, before he dropped whatever it was he was holding and continued to move around the room, the room that used to be his.[/fieldbox]​

[BCOLOR=#090909]
[/BCOLOR]
emma-watson.jpeg
[spoili]cute-outfits-for-teens-ovnbeiq4.jpg [/spoili]

Upon hearing the males voice echo throughout the room, Bailey straightened her back and somehow a little bit of her fear dissappeared. What he was saying didn't make sense. What did he mean that it would just go through him, who was he? What was he? The girl sat the alarm clock back down on the bed and she shifted herself as the male continued talking. Watching him carefully, she saw him slowly back away and sit down on a window seal where she had palced a box of her journals on it. As the male jumped up and walked towards her more and picked something up out of one of her boxes on her bed, Bailey moved her legs towards her, despite her pain and watched as the threat was out of his lips and out in the air.

The girl's eyebrows tensed together and she tried to comprehend what he was saying. Her brown eyes grew lighter as swirles of gold played around the black spot as her mind thought hard and carefully. She could obviously see and hear this male, but her father couldn't. He looked like another human being to her, but he said that anything she threw would just go through him. He said that was this house. The immediate thought that what others had warned them about was true made the girl nervous. Although she knew she should be more terrified and scared by the fact that the male whom stood in her room could in fact be a ghost, Bailey wasn't scared. At least not by much. "No." Okay, maybe telling a ghost no wasn't the best idea in the world, but Bailey wasn't exactly the best with words. All she knew was that she wasn't going to leave just because some teenage guy who was probably pranking her told her to. And if he was a ghost? Well, although Bailey knew she would regret thinking this later, he could leave. They had bought the house and although she didn't want to move, she wasn't going to move again because of some guy telling them to, whether or not he was a ghost or not. "I'm not leaving. I don't know who you are, but this it our house. We bought it before we even moved her. This is our house, I'm sorry."

Bailey pulled her legs out from under the blankets and moved them to the side as she stood up. The pain killers she had taken definitely were kicking in, the pain in her knee and her ankle was nearly gone by this time. She stood up and looked at the male, hoping that if she closed her eyes and opened them again, he would be gone. That hadn't worked before though. Taking a small breath, she looked at the male again. "Who are you?" The seconds ticked by and Bailey lifted her head just a little. He courage got bigger while her voice softened into a whisper. "What are you? I can see you and hear you but my dad and my sister can't... What kind of prank are you playing? Because it's not funny and you need to leave." Bailey was always the brave type. She stood up against the bullies and she fought for what she believed in. Telling a ghost to get off was definitely a new one, but she didn't even know if this guy was a ghost. It was probably some neighbor trying to mess with her, and she wasn't going to sit back and watch him either.

Bailey looked at the male and although she would never admit it, there was a part of him that she seemed to find familiar. She had never seen this male in her life, but it was one of those things like when you meet your best friend for the first time and you somehow know that they will play a big part of your life. Bailey just couldn't seem to figure out whether or not this was a good or a bad feeling. The last time she had that feeling, it had turned out very, very badly, and she wasn't about to sit back and let herself get hurt more. She had set back and let people run over her long enough, and she didn't care if this guy was a prankster or a neighbor or a dead guy. She wasn't going to let him scare them out of the house--their house. Bailey shifted and walked towards the desk a few feet to her left. Picking up her phone, she dialed a quick number and looked at the guy in front of her. "Tell me who you are and start explaining or I'll call the cops. I'll call whoever I have to if you don't start explainiing what's going on. Why can't anyone else hear or see you and why are you here?"

Bailey knew that she would sound crazy if she called the cops and they came and couldn't see the male, but what else would she do? What if he really was a ghost? Why could she see him but no one else could? Bailey's stomach dropped down to her knees as she looked at him again. What if she was dead too? What if he was her guardian angel or whatever that was suppose to take her away after she died? What if he was only letting her see him instead of everyone? But, why?

Why her?

[/fieldbox]

images-4.jpeg
[spoili]4495353499f88e66efd1b8384904e630.jpg [/spoili]​
The male spent a few hours simply staring at his grave and thinking of the possibilities. Why could a human see him? Why could the human hear him? Why this human? Kylin had to admit that this girl was very cute and definitely someone he would have found attractive, if he wasn't dead. But he was dead. Very much so. Nothing made sense though. Why now and why was it this girl? What was so special about her? There was no glowing aurua around her and he didn't have any indication that she could be dead either. The only thing that Kylin could come up with was that fate had closed its eyes and randomly chose a day and a girl to make his life even more confusing, though he didn't know how... He was dead..

Slowly standing up from the grass, Kylin looked around as it began to get dark. The sun had already set and the stars was beginning to come out again like they always did. He sighing and wiped the back of his jeans off before walking out of the gate and back down the sidewalk. He stuck his hands in his jean pockets as he walked, watching the ground a few feet in front of him until he heard laughs to his right. Turning his head, he slowed his pace and watched as a young couple carried a small baby in their arms as it slept. They laughed together and looked happy. They were happy. That was all that Kylin could wish for. When he was alive, he had that wish. He had a loving and caring family that always supported him and never let him loose hope. They helped him be happy, no matter what place he was in in life, but then he died. He could tell that they never got over the fact that he had died, and they were never happy again. Sometimes they had good days, but they weren't happy.

That was when Kylin first decided that he wanted everyone to be happy. Yes, it was probably impossible in the crazy world he use to live in, but he felt like if everyone felt the feeling of happy at least once in their life, then it would get better. But unfortunateley, not everyone felt happy, and most people died without being happy or ever feeling happy, which was even more tragic than his horrible death. Kylin continued to walk as he thought, eventually stopping outside of his old house. He could see the lights on inside and the figures of the male and female downstairs. His head shifted to look towards where he had last seen the female, but he had no idea if she was still there. Quietly guiding himself through the door, a trick he had learned, he walked up the stairs and through the door of the girls bedroom, his old bedroom. Seeing the girl on the bed, he thought she was asleep at first. He leaned his back against the wall and waited though. He had nothing else to do and he wasn't leaving because a family moved in.

Seeing that the girl was awake, Kylin softly began speaking. He hated seeing that someone was scared of him, especailly because he wouldn't hurt a bug, but he knew that he would be just as scared if he was in the girls position. "Listen, I'm not going to hurt you. But this is my home. I'm not leaving. You guys are. I was perfectly fine before you came here and you guys will be fine moving back to wherever you lived. Leave, please. This si my home. I don't know why you are here and why you can see me and hear me, but I won't leave." Kylin stared at the girl and knew that there was something different about her than others who came into this house, but he couldn't figure out why. Maybe he was doing it and he didn't know it. Maybe he was allowing her to see him and hear him because she seemed so different, but he didn't know how to stop it if so.

All he knew was that he had lived in this house before his death and he didn't want to leave. Though it wasn't his childhood home, he had several memories here that he didn't want to leave behind. He had also notced that everytime he got too far away, major headaches began to happen and his body began fading away. So there was no way he was leaving, even if a new family did move in. He could always just try to scare them away, though something about this girl made Kylin think twice about that. She seemed so different. Something about her was... drawing him towards her. He pushed that away though as he stared at her softly, hoping she would give in and leave.

[/fieldbox]

Last edited:

outfit:
[spoili]
12693a9d8b49242c77b723c1e0925355.jpg
[/spoili]
The male that Annabeth previously saw had been gone for hours upon hours and within that time she had already gone and greeted the neighbors with her parents. She did some more research before she gave up and searching for new bookshelves, some paint and wall decor to add to this room. She had to admit, she liked it, much better than her old house back home. It was much smaller, though she knew her father would do some construction soon but for now it was perfectly fine. Annabeth hummed softly as she searched through different books, adding them to a cart and then heading to check out. This was one of the little pleasures about her life, her mother and luckily her father, allowed her to buy as many books as she wanted as long as she promised to read them and then if she didn't like any of the books or didn't want them, she simply promised to donate them to a library. It made the family look good, that was why her father let her buy so many books, it made them look like they were a very caring family that was doing it for the greater good. Well Annabeth was, but her father had hidden motives.

By the time Annabeth had finished unpacking, placing all her books away, setting up her desk, making her bed, it was already night time. Her mother and father went out to explore the town, pick up dinner on the way and well they just left her. Which was fine by her, going out in huge crowds got to be a bit overwhelming so Annabeth didn't mind being by herself. She knew that she wasn't going to be going out at this time of night so instead she got dressed into her pajamas, a dark grey long sleeved shirt, along with a pair of shorts. She wasn't really getting ready for bed per say, but she always found comfort in her pajamas rather than her tight jeans or skirts, but it wouldn't look right if she wore pajamas in any other place than the house. So her father told her. Running a hand through her hair, she moved to sit down on her bed, gazing at the drab walls that needed to be re-colored and then the piles of books that sat in various corners of the room since they didn't fit on her bookshelf. Moving to lay down, the young teen gazed up at the ceiling, closing her eyes and taking a deep breath as she tried to calm her nerves, unwind and just get her mind to shut down. You see, the thing about Annabeth was that her mind was her worst enemy, and it was much worse than she let on. It told her thing she didn't want to hear, put her down and made her feel terrible, it didn't help that her ex-boyfriend was verbally abusive (sometimes physical) as well.

She wasn't really asleep and by now Annabeth could feel someone's presence, but she knew it wasn't her parents since they had left awhile ago. Opening her eyes, she turned to look at the male she saw previously and this time the wave of fear didn't wash over her. She simply sat up and moved to cross her legs, gazing at him with her electric blue eyes. Her ears searched his, looking for any signs that he could be telling her a lie but she saw nothing. That was something she had come to learn, to tell when someone was lying or not, her secret weapon and she used it against her ex-boyfriend all the time. Once the male had stopped talking, silence filled the house and Annabeth shifted in her spot uncomfortably before she reached towards her desk and picked up the newspaper, showing Kylin. It had read that she and her family had bought this house, the 'haunted' house. It made headlines apparently. Honestly if she had to, she wouldn't mind leaving, but she wouldn't be going back to where she came from, not enough money in the world could get her to go back to that wretched place.

"I had never asked for you to leave, and I do not plan on it." She told her softly, her voice just above a whisper and her gaze flitting to her hands as she fiddled with them in her lap. "My father wanted a....fresh look on life. That is why we are here and I do not plan to convince him." She added a bit later. 'For fear of what he may do or say if I disobey.' Annabeth had added silently in her head, not willing to admit that her father was a bit abusive sometimes. It wasn't to the extent that hit her all the time, but every once and awhile there would be a few good smacks, usually on her hands with a ruler, or sometimes he just took her by her shoulders and shook her carelessly. Annabeth shifted, drawing her knees up to her chest and resting her chin on her knees as she looked at Kylin before she quickly looked away. It was rude to stare. The questions that she thought of asking quickly faded into the back of her mind once more and she became silent. Why could she see him? Why could she hear him? Obviously after reading the article, she knew that he was dead, and she wondered if he was fully aware of it. Sometimes souls were left on the earth because they didn't have a proper burial, or there was something that was left unfinished in their life. Kylin's life must have been like that, after all he died at the age of eighteen.

Truly, Annabeth didn't care where she lived as long as she didn't have to go back to Manchester, but her father, he cared all too much and there was no way she could convince him once he made up his mind, her mother was another story but even so sometimes her mom had a hard time. The silence that settled in started to become unbearable for Annabeth, not because she needed the silence to be filled with noise but because she was in a room with a ghost that no one else saw but her and she was pretty sure that she was going crazy. 'Cause you are going crazy...you're a loser and you're parents are going to get rid of you as soon as possible.' Her mind suddenly spoke up and Annabeth cringed at the harsh words that belonged to her. Honestly, if anyone was a big threat to Annabeth, it was her, but it wasn't like she could tell her father how she felt without him actually getting angry and telling her that she was just being dramatic. A small sigh escaped her lips as her gentle gaze met with the male's but just as quickly as she met his gaze, she looked away once more.[/fieldbox]

outfit:
[spoili]
[/spoili]
He was calm, unlike the person he used to be. Over ten years, Seamus's personality had died down, he was no longer the loud and arrogant play boy he was. He had no one to talk to, nothing to be arrogant about, now he was simply someone who watched the world, watched as it changed and watched as things happened. He was silent, though the part that he used to be was still there, he just had no use to be loud or vibrant. How can you be the life of the party when your dead? You cant. Watching as the girl sat her alarm clock down, Seamus leaned against the wall as he waited to hear what she had to say, her thoughts, if she was going to go and trip down the stairs again. You never knew with humans, they were weird, confusing, and stupid. Something Seamus had learned within his third year of being a ghost and haunting this house.

He watched as she seemed to have given his words some thought before one simple word left her lips. No. It took Seamus a moment to process what she had said before the faintest of smiles had crossed his features. Kind of weird but that was the first thing that anyone had ever said to him, usually people just ran out screaming so this was refreshing. Besides this girl was pretty good looking he had to admit, and though he was a ghost, if she could see him he might as well use that to his advantage to get to know her. "Correction love." He countered, a touch of his accent coming out as he uncrossed his arms and moved across the room with grace and ease, glancing over at the young female. "My mum and pa bought this house way before you did. Sure they sold it, but the point is, this was my house far before it was yours." He stated simply as he moved to sit back on the window, flashing her a quick grin. "Whatever though, I suppose that this house couldn't stay off the market forever, though it was quite fun to scare the living daylights out of everyone." He thought, blinking and looking over at her as she stood up. She truly was a beauty and for a second, Seamus's attention was directed towards her, feeling as she pulled him towards her. He wasn't sure if it was because he rarely got out of the house and so he never saw many females or if it was because she had the nerve to talk back to him, then again she was the only one that could see him, so that's kind of an automatic connection right there.

He was so lost in his own thoughts, that Seamus nearly missed her next question, before she quickly asked more questions, not even giving him a chance to respond. "Geez, you're just a yapper, aren't ya?" He He questioned with a role of his eyes. "Seamus Miller, and haven't you heard of the famous rumors about this haunted house?' He questioned as he jumped down and bowed before her. "Well, the famous ghost is at your service." Seamus explained, laughing bitterly when she asked what kind of prank he was playing. Oh how he wished that this was a prank, that he was still alive and he could be alive, in his own home and not dealing with any of this. But ten years have passed by now and he's been stuck here for ten years, leaving sometimes to check on his parents and regretting every time since all he saw was their heart break. "Trust me love, if this were a prank, I would've been outta here as soon as you arrived/" He told her, shoving his hands into his pockets and letting out a long sigh as he rocked back and forth on his feet. He liked this girl though, he liked that she challenged him, or that she didn't run out screaming when he slammed a few doors, maybe even broke a few picture frames. At least that's what most sane people do, run when things get creepy.

Upon hearing the threat of having the cops being called on him, Seamus rolled his eyes. "Geez, if your father didn't see me, do you really think the cops will? You'll be wasting your time and making yourself look crazy." He stated as he leaned against the wall, watching as she dialed a number. It didn't matter to him, no one could see him except for this girl which still confused him very much. After all these years, after ten years of going unnoticed, this girl right here can spot him and she threatens to call the cops. Great. Seamus held up his hands upon her other question and shrugged her shoulders. " Look I don't know anything of what's going on. All I know is that you're now living my house, and you can see me, but your father and sister cant. And my best bet is that no one else but you can see me." He stated, letting his gaze wander out the window and watching as the stars started to peek through.

He wished that he could answer her question, oh how badly he did. None of this made sense to him and though he looked calm, Seamus was kind of freaking out on the inside. Though it wouldn't do anything to freak out. Narrowing his eyes, he could see that the young female's mind was racing a mile a minute. "Relax doll, You ain't dead. I am, but like I said, I don't know why you can see me. But your not dead an I highly doubt you'll be dying anytime soon." He commented with a lazy eye roll, before he looked back out the window.[/fieldbox]

[BCOLOR=#090909]
[/BCOLOR]
images-4.jpeg
[spoili]4495353499f88e66efd1b8384904e630.jpg [/spoili]

Hearing the soft whispers of the young girl made Kylin chuckle just slightly. The girl definitely was shy, something that Kylin never had difficulty with. In fact, Kylin was the opposite of this girl so far, not that he minded a little bit of a challenge. In fact, he liked this girl. She was shy and although she reacted the same way he probably would have at first, she didn't seem scared anymore, just nervous. Taking a few steps towards the girl, he sat down in a chair across from the girl and watched as she fiddled with her hands in her lap. Smiling softly, finding the move quite adorable and cute, he looked back up in her eyes as she continued on. Hearing her next words both frightened and alerted the teenag boy. The way she spoke seemed like she didn't want to tell her father because she was scared.

Kylin's eyebrows fitted together and he tried to concentrate on what the girl had said. Brushing it off, realizing that it was none of his business and evne if something were happening, what could he do? He was dead and he still didn't know if he could interact with other people other than this girl so it wasn't like he could stop it. Taking a mall breath, he watched the girl and smirked ever so softly when he saw her look away and rock in her bed. Tapping his feet gainst the carpet floor and biting his bottom lip as he concentrated an thought of how to respond, he admired the teenage girl. He would have definitely had fun befriending this girl if he had ever had a chance of meeting her when he was still alive. Her sweet but shy nature would have definitely gave him a reason to tease her. Watching as she pulled her knees up to her chest, he regarded her and thought to himself before speaking up.

He had spent the past few years haunting this house and scaring off anyone who got close to it and tried to buy it. Now a family was moving in and although Kylin wasn't thrilled about it, maybe it was a sign. Not only could this girl see and hear him, but she was the first family that had actually bought and moved into the house since he had died. Maybe it was a coincidence, but Kylin didn't believe in coincidences. He thought that everything happens for a reason, and maybe this was the reason. The house was big enough for all of them, right? He couldn't leave and she said she wasn't to ask him to either. Maybe this was a chance for him to get to know the girl. Maybe she could be the girl who finally helps him let go of his death and let go of the fact that his life ended so early and abruptly. Maybe she could be his way to the other side.

Smiling at his thought ever so slightly, he spoke up. "I don't know why you can see me and hear me but your parents can't. I don't know why any of this is happening now, but I do know that whatever the reason is, it is probably a good reason. I can't leave, even if I anted to, which I don't, and I won't make you talk to your father. I can't promise that I will be nice to them though. But, maybe this house can be big enough for al of us. Besides, I get tired of being alone and not having anyone to talk to." Kylin smirked at the girl, noticing how easily embarrassed she got. Seeing her cringe slightly made Kylin feel bad, as if he had something wrong. Leaning forward just slightly to see if the girl was okay, he slowly leaned back as he watched her carefully. Yes, he knew that staring wasn't polite, but he had gotten use to people not seeing him when he stared.

Kylin quickly turned his own head away, embarrassed, and bit the inside of his cheeks as his own cheeks turned a light pink color. That quickly faded though as he looked back at her after hearing a soft smile. He smiled at her when his eyes met her piercing blue ones and for a moment his heart fluttered, catching him off guard. He looked away and looked around the room. It was much different than his. This girl seemed to love books, even more than he did. All she had in her room was clothes and books, but he was sure there were more books than clothes, which made him chuckle slightly. A girl who cared more about her books than her clothes was definitely not a very common thing, but it defiitely made him smile. Glancing back at the girl, he realized for the first time that she was in her pajamas and he had woken her up.

Embarrassed, the male looked around awkwardly as he stood up. He rubbed the back of his neck and looked around before meeting the girls eyes. This time, he looked away first. "Um, sorry. I forgot that you sleep. I haven't slept in.. awhile.. I guess I should leave you to sleep, huh? Well, will you get super creeped out if I come back tomorrow? I don't really have anywhere else to go. I'll probably just hang out outside or downstairs, but I'm so use to hanging around up here it's going to be weird if I don't.." After a few more minutes of a little chat and mostly awkward silences, Kylin broke the silence with a soft smile. "Okay, well... Goodnight. Did I ever catch your name?"

[/fieldbox]

[BCOLOR=#090909]
[/BCOLOR]
emma-watson.jpeg
[BCOLOR=#090909][spoili][/BCOLOR]
cute-outfits-for-teens-ovnbeiq4.jpg
2016-01-23-00-17-46-63096735.jpeg
[/spoili]

Bailey watched the male carefully as he spoke up again. She watched him and couldn't help but let her cheeks flush a little when he called her love. His accent was hidden well, but Bailey had picked it out with the small things he had said before. She just thought that maybe he as faking it, but as soon as he called her love, his accent was thicker than anyone Bailey had ever met. Hearing his words caused Bailey to again chuckle ever so slightly. "You don't have any manners do you? Scaring people for the fun of it? I'm not saying its not something that I wouldn't have done, but still. I didn't do it. You did. Bailey smirked a little as she watched the male. She tugged on her shorts to keep them from showing off too much of her as she stood up. She stepped away from her bed a little as she watched the male speak and jump up.

Bailey laughed slightly as he called her a yapper, but not in a way as she found it funny. "Ohh, you're a comedian too. All in one, huh? What else can you do?" Bailey watched as the male jumed up and bowed in front of her. She watched him and for a moment she imagined him taking off a hat and tipping it for her if he had one, but that was brushed off quickly with his next words. Of course she had heard the rumors. It was hard to get by when their picture was in the newspaper and every other whisper in town was about her and her family moving into the haunted house. To be told that eh all too famous ghost was standing in front of her and talking to her, did make a few chills run down her back, but that didn't mean she was going to just leave. She had worked so hard getting where she was in life, and no one would take that away from her.

When he denyed that it was some kind of prank, she watched him carefully as he rocked back and forth on his feet. If, and that was a big if, he really was a ghost, it still woudn't make sense as to why she could see and talk to him. She could tell that he was amused by the fact that she wasn't running away screaming and she wasn't calling the cops... yet. She had to admit that she felt a bit awkward standing in her room talking to a male whom no one else could see. Convinced she was going crazy and this was all jsut a crazy dream, Bailey turned her phone off and placeed it down on her desk again. Maybe this would all go away when she woke up, but before she could think of how to wake herself up, the male spoke and reassured her that she wasn't dead. Everything seemed to be adding up, if you ignored the fact that he was dead but talking to Bailey, but she still didn't fully understand everything.

Neither ofthem understood why she could see and talk to him but no one else could, but that wouldn't stop her from figuring out. Maybe she was suppose to be able to help him get over his death. He did die young and he didn't get to move on with his life and now he was stuck being a teenager at this house. It was quite sad, and Bailey knew that she would probably become crazy if this happened to her. Deciding that it was est to sleep on it and confront the problem tomorrow, if it was still there, she turned to the male. "I think I'm going to go to bed for now. When I wake up you won't be here. Because this is probably all a dream anyway. So I'm going to change and then sleep. And you'll be gone. So.. bye.."

Bailey grabbed a pair of shorts and a gray, long sleeved, belly shirt. Turning around, the girl walked out of the room and down the stairs careful not to trip or hurt herself anymore than she already had. "Dad, I'm going to turn in. I'm just going to rest on my knee tonight. I'll see you tomorrow. Goodnight. Goodnight, Hannah." After getting changed and tossing her dirty clothes in the washer, Bailey walked out of the bathroom and made her way up the stairs as she fixed her long hair into a messy bun. Walking in with her belly showing, Bailey didn't bother looking around her room before she climbed into bed. She pulled the blankets over her and went to turn the lights off after she laid her contact lenses beside her on the bedside. "Um, would you mind leaving while I sleep? I don't feel like I can sleep when someone is staring at me, especially because I have never seen you before today and you're suppose to be dead..."

[/fieldbox]

outfit:
[spoili]
[/spoili]

Her eyes followed his, staring at him and looking away. Annabeth found small ways to distract herself, to keep herself from thinking and reminding herself that she was going crazy since she was obviously talking to a supposed ghost. Her gaze wandered around her room, realizing that she probably had a lot more books than she did clothes, not that it mattered, then again most of her clothes were still in boxes. There were also still a few things that had to be moved, such as her grand piano (one of the reasons her father had to expand the house) as well as her other instruments. At a young age, her father pushed her to learn new instruments, ranging from piano to cello, violin, viola, and a few other instruments. That was one of the reasons she was previously home schooled, so that she could fit in every single thing her father put her through. Though now that she thought about it, Annabeth didnt really mind, playing music was calming and it gave her a peace of mind, along with swimming, something she took a liking to.

At first her father hated her swimming since it took away from other activities but once he realized that she was actually good at it and there was a chance she could have a future or something in it, he let her stay. She's loved it ever since. And don't even get her started on writing, her father thinks that it's a waste of time, but for Annabeth, it's perfect. The young teen has always had a hard time sharing her feelings and writing allows her to do that, express her feelings and describe what she wants in life, what she feels, her hopes and dreams, all of it.

Chewing on her lower lip, Annabeth was so lost in her thought that she missed half of what Kylin started saying before she actually came back to reality. Blinking she looked over at him, giving a small shrug of his shoulders when he said that he didn't know why she could see him and her parents couldn't. "Please do not hurt them." She spoke softly, chewing on her lower lip. The way Annabeth spoke is what some would say old time language, she didn't really use conjunctions or that sort, again because of the way her father had raised her. He told her to always say yes sir, or no sir, yes ma'am or no ma'am, never use conjunctions, it makes you sound like an unintelligent hick. That is what her father had told her one day and of course because she wanted to be a good little girl, she obeyed, and now that's just a habit of hers. She shifted in her seat a bit, noticing his eyes on her and that caused Annabeth to shift uncomfortably even more, looking away, her eyes flitting around the room and trying to find some comfort. She moved to wrap her arms around her body and continued to rock back and forth in a soothing motion as if she was trying to put herself to sleep, though she wasn't really tired to begin with. It wasn't even like it was that late anyway to begin with and anyway Annabeth usually played the piano before bed, it helped calm her nerves from the day. However there was a high chance that her piano wasn't going to be coming until tomorrow, which was fine by her considering the fact that she truly had nothing to do tomorrow. It was nearing the end of summer which meant that school would be starting soon but a new town meant new friends...friends which she hadn't made yet...unless you call the ghost boy she just met a friend...but she doesnt.

For a split second, Annabeth wondered what her parents would do or say if they caught her talking to no one, looking at no one and yet acting as if someone was there. Well her father for one would probably send her to the hospital and her mother would try to get her father to calm down and take back his decision. Yep...that's her family. Upon hearing Kylin apologize for probably waking her up or something, she shook her head. "I'm not going to bed yet." She told him as she stood up and moved over to her desk, picking up her computer and opening it up. "This is your house...it would be...stupid if you waited outside." She muttered under her breath, though it was still probably loud enough for him to hear what she had said. Honestly she didn't care if he came back or not, it's not like it would change anything in her life to begin with. Upon hearing him ask if he caught her name, she shook her head, wondering if she even wanted to give it to him. Not that she was being stubborn, but hello this guy was supposedly a ghost, how could any sane person just do that? Oh wait...she wasn't that sane to begin with.

"Annabeth." She spoke up just a bit, looking over at him and then back at her computer. Honestly there wasn't much there to look at just, just thinking that some netflix would be good to help her unwind, considering that she couldn't play on her piano. You think that she would maybe ask him why he was stuck here but she knew his stories. Not just from reading but hearing it around town as well. It was such a sad and tragic story and Kylin seemed like he was a much loved boy around this small town, until he was found dead and brutally murdered. Shame that there was such terrible people in the world, that they could kill and never once look back on their actions. She dislike people like that, one of the reasons she tended to keep to herself. The less people knew about you, the harder it was for them to hurt you.[/fieldbox]

outfit:
[spoili]
[/spoili]
Shaking his head, Seamus let out a huge sigh and closed his eyes briefly, listening as the young female comment that he really had no manners. "Life gets boring when you spend ten years years here by yourself. Not only that but it's not like I wanted people to come in here and destroy my childhood home." He told her, giving a shrug of his shoulders. Though it didn't look like it, and he truly knew that he couldn't stop it, this home meant a lot to him. It was in fact where he grew up, where he was hoping to grow up with his future wife and children, it was the house that his sister grew up and to see someone else living in it, it honestly broke his heart. Of course Seamus wasn't one to admit such a cheesy little thing like that, he would look uncool (not that it really mattered) if he complained about his house being taken away from him right before his very own eyes. And though he tried to ignore it, Seamus could feel his heartbreaking at the thought.

Though upon hearing the young female laugh ever so slightly, the tiniest of smiles tugged at the corner of his lips and he tried to think. "Oh I was a pretty mean juggler, could've beaten any of the kids on the block." He told her with a chuckle. Seamus never had as thick of an accent like his parents, though it did come out every once and awhile and according to his friends in the past, it got thicker around someone that he actually liked. He never really noticed it but then again, does anyone ever really notice the little things that they do? He watched as the female before him went silent, probably after his comment and he gave a little shrug as he moved to lean against the wall, taking in the boxes and few other things that was going on in this room. "So, what'cha going you to do with my room now that this house is yers." Seamus questioned, a sound tone in his voice, and a sad look crossing his features as he thought about everything changing.

For ten years...ten long years Seamus was able to keep everything the way he wanted. He was able to keep people away and keep the happy little memories to himself but now with this family here...that was all changing. Change, that was something he always loved but now that he was dead and nothing much changed until now, he got comfortable with that. Now he hated change. He watched as the female turned off her phone and set it down, the silence settling between the two. It stretched out thinly, and it seemed to grow thicker and more awkward by the second. With each passing moment it became more uncomfortable and it was so thick, that it would probably have to be cut with a chain saw or something of that sort. After awhile she spoke up and commented that when she woke up, he was going to be gone, that he was just a dream and he snorted. "Damn, that's pretty cute. You think that I'll be gone by the time you wake up? Hate to break it to you love, but this is my house and I don't plan on leaving." He told her, narrowing her eyes. And just when he found her pretty cute, she had to open her trap and say something stupid.

Heaving a sigh he rolled his eyes, looking around his room. He didn't want to leave, but then again maybe he should go visit his father, considering that his father was in failing health. Cancer gets the best of them. Without another word and another cold look, Seamus walked over towards the window and whether he believed this would scare her or not, he walked right threw the wall and flew off. The perk of being a ghost. He flew to a small town in Colorado, over to a hospital and right into a room. Flying as a ghost was much faster than walking, something that was nice when he wanted to get somewhere pretty fast. There he stood, over his father's dying body and his mother holding his hand. Seamus felt a lump form in his throat as he looked on, tears streaking down his mother's beautiful face. His father was asleep right now but he had been there when his dad was diagnosed, been there was he got worse and worse, and listened to the doctors tell him that his father only had months left to live. "Don't die...I love you. I can't lose you too." His mother cried and he felt a pain in his heart.

What would his mother do if his father left? Sure she had her daughter, but her daughter was off in the world raising her own family, his mother was slowly losing her family. [/color=#008B45]"Mom..."[/color] Seamus said in a strained voice, tears filling up his own eyes as he stared at the parents he loved so much. Moving just a bit, he put her hand on her shoulder, watching as she looked up into his eyes, though he knew that she saw nothing. It was always like this, but Seamus just hoped that his parents would believe that it was him, that he was watching over them. "I love you." He whispered softly as he felt a tear roll down his cheek. He didn't want to see his parents in pain and in all honesty, he kind of blamed himself for his death. If only he had stayed with his friends a bit longer, maybe went for a run, then he wouldn't have been home when that robber/murderer came home, and he would possibly be alive.[/fieldbox]

[BCOLOR=#090909]
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#090909]emma-watson.jpeg [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#090909][spoili]2016-01-23-00-17-46-63096735.jpeg [/spoili][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#090909]
[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#090909][Fieldbox="Bailey Hope Grisham, teal, solid, 10, Times New Roman"][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#090909]Bailey watched as the male called her cute and her cheeks flushed again. At his next comment, she rolled her eyes and left to change. When she came back, she watched as he stood up, gave her another long glare, and walked straight through the wall, or more, flew out. She didn't even get a chance to blink before the male dissapeared before her eyes, leaving her shocked in the middle of her room. The girl quickly shook her head and figured that it was his way of showing off to her. He did call her cute, afterall, and although Bailey would never admit it, especially to his face, the young girl had to admit that the boy who called himself Seamus was quite attractive... in a way.. you know, if you were into boys who thought they were all that and liked to make fun of other people... Yeah. Rolling her eyes at herself and turning around, the young girl climbed up into her bed and pulled the warm comforter over her body and thought to herself. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#090909]If he was a ghost like he said he was, then surely she could find something on the internet about it. A picture maybe. Anything that could prove that she wasn't going insane like she so badly thought that she was. Pulling her phone towards her, She searched up the name that the male had given her and sure enough the town newspaper popped up. The front cover from ten or more years ago which had a picture of the male she had spent talking to just before he had flew through her bedroom wall and dissappeared. Sighing, Bailey shook the thought from her mind and tried to ignore the fact that whether she wanted to believe it or not, her new house was haunted and the ghost who haunted it was the male who spent the evening half talking, half argueing with Bailey. Turning her phone back off and plugging it in beside her, she flipped her lamp off and turned over in the darkness, soon falling asleep. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#090909]The next morning Bailey awoke with a strange sense of refreshment. Yawning ever so slightly and rolling over, the girl moved the few strands of hair out of her face and then slowly sat up in bed. Looking around and seeing her room clear, the girl jumped up and suddenly remembered everything from the night before, including her falling down the stairs. She groaned in pain and clenched her knee ever so slightly before walking over to her dresser. Being a dancer, Bailey had hurt her knee and falling on it while it was healing didn't help the process. She rubbed some pain relief lotion on it before walking dow the stairs and into the kitchen. She made herself a bowl of cereal and sat down beside her younger sister who was not fully awake at this moment, which she could comepltely understand. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#090909]Bailey was not a morning person. She wasn't even half of a morning person. The mornings made Bailey not only grumpy, but very, very stubborn. All she wanted to do was go back to sleep, maybe after a warm bath, but definitely back to bed. Despite how tired the teenage girl felt, she finished up her breakfast in no time and walked to the bathroom to brush her teeth. Tossing some water on her face and looking in the mirror, the young girl walked back up the stairs to her room and walked tiredly towards her closet. By this time she was half sleep walking and definitely not up for conversation. She glanced at the alarm clock that said 8:15 AM. Yawing again, the girl turned towards the closet where her closet was and picked out an outfit for the day. Tossing it on her bed, she lifted her arms up and stretched, showing off more of her stomach than before. She started to take her shirt off but quickly stopped when she got a sudden feeling that she wasn't alone in her room anymore. Bailey quickly turned around and looked, her eyes narrowing.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#090909][/fieldbox][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#090909]
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#090909]images-4.jpeg [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#090909][spoili]4495353499f88e66efd1b8384904e630.jpg [/spoili][/BCOLOR]

Hearing the young girl speak softly but with slight fear for her parents, Kylin sighed and slowly nodded in agreement. "I won't hurt them. I promise." He watched the girl as she rocked back and forth and part of him felt as if he should move towards her and make sure she was okay. She looked tired partly, but another part of her just looked like she was exhausted. He quickly offered to leave, but she was so lost in thought that it took a moment for her to respond to him. She quickly denied that she was going to bed and he couldn't help but laugh a little.

"Okay, if you say so. I don't mind waiting outside, honestly. I'd feel weird watching you sleep in my old bed all night anyway. But if you don't plan to go to sleep just yet, then I see no reason why I should leave yet either." Kylin chuckled a little as he quickly hopped over beside her and sat at the end of his bed--her bed. He watched as she slowly made her way over to the laptop on her desk and opened it up. He watched her more than he was watching what she was doing. Although it wasn't that late, it was a beautiful night outside and the moonlight was shining in on her and lighting up her face. Her eyes stood out even more than normal and Kylin couldn't help but think how beautiful she was.

Upon hearing the girls name, he couldn't help but smile. The name fitted her well, though it wasn't his first guess at a name for her. In fact, she wasn't sure what she looked like to him. Just a girl who someone was changing him in a way that he didn't realize it. He felt odd asking his next question, but he couldn't help it. If the one person who had the ability to communicate with him wasn't kicking him out yet, then he was going to take a chance. Besides, life was about choices, and if he didn't make choices in the moment and just take chances, then what is there to live for? Well, yes, he was already dead, but it was still the same.

"What are you doing tomorrow? School doesn't start again for a few weeks, so maybe I can show you this place that I use to go all the time. I haven't been in ages, but it's beautiful. I think you'd like it. Maybe, if you don't want to that's fine, but if you're busy I understand.."

[/fieldbox]

tumblr_inline_mh04onEZi71rq82fy.gif

outfit:
[spoili]

105423-Cute-White-Summer-Dress.jpg
[/spoili]
While playing with her fingers, Annabeth watched as the male hopped over and sat at the end of her bed and she shifted towards the other end, as far away from him as possible. It wasn't that he smelled bad or anything of that sort, but more along the lines that she just felt awkward. After awhile, she stood up and walked over to her desk and sat in front of her computer. She really didn't do much on it, she just turned it on, not sure what else to do and hoping to fix some of the awkward tension, then again it didn't really help that she was awkward herself. While she was sitting at her seat, she heard Kylin ask what she was doing tomorrow. He then continued to to explain that he could show her around, maybe show her to this place that he used to go to all the time. If she was mistaken, she would say he was asking her out, but she probably was mistaken. Because one, they just met, two he was a ghost, three you don't ask people you just met out and four, he was a ghost. Chewing on her lower lip, Annabeth nodded, giving a small shrug. "Sure." She said softly, knowing that her mother would probably be glad that she was actually getting out instead of hiding away in her room.

After awhile of playing Sims 4, Annabeth eventually shut down her computer and stood up, stretching her arms up and revealing a bit of her belly as she stifled a yawn. "I think I'm going to bed. You can do as you wish." She said as she moved to sit down on her bed and drew back the covers before crawling into bed. The wave of exhaustion hit her all of a sudden and now she just wanted to go to bed. "Night."Annabeth muttered as she laid down and closed her eyes.

In the morning, Annabeth woke up with a small yawn and ran a hand through her hair. She was used to getting up early, yet again another thing her father had drilled into her. "Early bird catches the worm." She grumbled out the usual phrase that her father always told her when she was younger, the phrase that he drilled into her mind. Rummaging through the small clothes that she had taken out of her box, Annabeth put on a white dress that showed a bit of her midriff with the way it was designed, and she brushed her hair, letting it fall in loose waves and to finalize it, she added a little white flower crown to the top of her head. Honestly, it didn't take Annabeth too long to get ready and it made it easier that she didn't deal with makeup, except some mascara here and there, but that was really it. When she was done, she glanced around her room, getting a sense that she wasn't alone and she noticed that her mother was standing there at the doorway, a small smile on her face. "Dont you look adorable. You going out?" She questioned.

At the mention of going out, Annabeth flushed just a little bit, not sure why but she did. "Uhm...I was actually wondering if I could go wander." She questioned softly, watching her moms eyes go wide before she nodded her head. "Of course you can! Just make sure you're home by two. And be safe." Her mother said brightly before she left and Annabeth let out a sigh. Chewing on her lower lip, she headed downstairs, her mother already getting onto something else and her father sat as his computer, doing who knows what it was he was doing but whatever. Heaving a big breath, Annabeth walked over the door and slipped out before her father could yell at her and tell her to get back, even though her mom approved. Once outside, the young teen gazed up at the sun briefly before she made her way down the sidewalk, before she paused and realized that she didn't know where she was going and that she agreed to go somewhere with Kylin. Glancing down at the ground, Annabeth fiddled with her fingers like usual as she waited on the side walk, glancing at the window and noticing that her mother was at the window, giving her a thumbs up. [/fieldbox]

outfit:
[spoili]
[/spoili]
Seamus had stayed there the whole night and into the day. He wasn't sure what he was going to do, but going back to the house right away was not something he wanted to do. Plus he kind of wanted to make that girl think he wasn't going to be coming back any time soon. There were tear stains on his face as he watched his father die before his eyes and his mother break down. All his life he wanted his family to be happy and then he went and died and that happiness disappeared. It was all his fault. Seamus paced back and forth throughout the whole night and he thought back to his past life, everything that he did wrong that could have kept him tethered to this world and prevented him from crossing the barrier.

Now that he thought back to his life, he didn't lead the best. He had gotten into fights with his parents more than he could count, though he knew that they knew that he loved them and every teen got into fights with their parents but at the same time he regretted it. He was an excellent athlete but at the same time he was a total d-bag and rarely showed good sportsmanship, well kind of. He at least shook their hands at the end, but he remembered always bragging that he was the best, that they were going to destroy the other team, stuff like that. He was rather promiscuous as well, moving from girl to girl when he got tired of the first. He was a player and he didn't care what others felt, what he was doing to them or who he was hurting, what mattered in his opinion was if he ended up on top. And now that Seamus looked back at his life, he regretted every little bit. He regretted getting drunk until sun up, he regretted sleeping with girls never even met, he regretted all the rude things he had said and done, he regretted it all.

Another tear slid down his cheek and eh wiped away his tears, sniffling a bit and looking up at his parents as his father opened his eyes, giving his mother a pained smile. In return his mother smiled back, her eyes crinkling ever so slightly at the sight of seeing her husband waking up and smiling at her. Despite the fact that he played with others feelings, he remembered that he wanted to find someone like that. Someone that would love him in his good time and love him at his worst. He wanted share silly little jokes, say I love yous that had meaning. Moving to sit in a chair, he leaned back and covered his face with his hands as he let out a long sigh and looked over at his parents as they were talking. He heard his mother mention that she felt his presence and he smiled ever so faintly, good that's what he was hoping.

Looking at the time, Seamus noticed that it was already mid morning, but he still had no intentions of returning to his house right now. Right now he just wanted to spend time with his parents, spend some time with his dying father. He always went out and partied and now this was his way of making up for it, staying here and watching over them, making sure that everything was alright for now. He loved his parents so very much and the thought that he had to leave them early broke his heart. At least for now, he was going to stay, he didn't plan on leaving them any time soon, at least not right now. He was going to spend every waking minute with them, even if they couldn't see him. He didnt care, as long as they could sense and feel his presence then Seamus was alright with all of that.[/fieldbox]

[BCOLOR=#090909]
[/BCOLOR]
images-4.jpeg
[spoili]4495353499f88e66efd1b8384904e630.jpg [/spoili]

Kylin wandered around the girls room for the majority of the night until he finally heard the soft voice of hers say she was going to bed. He watched as she laid down and rolled over, closing her eyes, but the silence felt like it was trapping Kylin. Kylin had always been very free and loud and fun and never stopped moving. Thats why it was so hard for him to stay in one spot and stay quiet. So the silence around him now, even as a ghost was maddening. When no one lived in the house he could make as much noise he wanted throughout all hours of the day, not worrying who he woke up. But now, here he was, watching a teenage girl sleep in his old bed with her parents downstairs.

Now that he thought about it, he kind of sounded like a creep. Kylin sighed and walked past the bed after sitting a book down that he was looking at, and through the door. He didn't want to scare the girl earlier, but now that she was asleep, he was going to do what he normally did, no matter if it scared her or not. Walking through the walls was one of those many things. He glided down the hallway and past the stairs where he continued walking until he slid through the front door. He walked down the porch steps and then slowly made his way to the sidewalk where he decided he would just walk for the night.

Before Kylin knew it, the sun was shining bright and early and he could tell that it was probably about six oclock. Remembering that he was going to show Annabeth his spot, he jumped up from the swinset he was rocking in and decided to go the fastest way to the house. Flying. It wasn't something that he had done many times, not that he was afraid of heights, in fact, thats what he loved the most about it. He just never got much practice in because he was so use to walking. Either way, he was definitely getting practice in. By the time he saw the house, he balanced back down and saw the girl standing on the sidewalk, looking around.

Walking up behind her, he chuckled a little and stared at her mother through the window. "Well, she seems eager to get you out of the house and making friends. How about you? Are you ready to go?" Kylin smiled at the girl before turning and skipping down the sidewalk. He got a little ahead of her, probably because he was so use not to walking with anyone, and because his legs were much, much longer than this girls. He chuckled a little and stopped, waiting until she was beside him again before he continued walking. "You're kind of short, aren't you? Don't worry. It's adorable. My sister is short like you too."

Kylin continued walking with the girl, making small talk and just enjoying the fresh air as they followed the sidewalk. "I'm going to be honest with you, I have had a lot of places that I love. But we are going to start small and if you're lucky I'll show you my favorite spot. For now, this way, amdam." Kylin smiled softly and held his arm out to allow her to walk first. After she went, he caught up with her and led her down a trail in the woods. Making sure se followed close and didn't get lost, they eventually made it to a small opening. Directly in front of them was a bench which sat in front of a beautiful pond that was surrounded by small free space and plenty of trees. There was one tree that Kylin loved more than any aother tree. It was a cherry blossum that sat to the side of the small opening. Its blossums fell and made the area around it beautiful. The entire scene was beautiful. It was always his place to go when he needed to think, and as far as he knew, no one else knew about it. Why was he telling this girl? He had no idea, he just knew it felt right.

"Well, this is number one. It's beautiful, isn't it? I don't think anyone else knows about it so it can be your new spot. I don't come here muhc anymore, but I use to come when I needed time away or I needed to think. I thought you might like it." Suddenly, a strange feeling of them two being here came over him. He stepped back in shock at first, but quickly caught himself. He had only seen a small fragment of it, but it was definitely her and him here, thought it hadn't happened yet. Brushing it off, Kylin went and sat on the bench.

[/Fieldbox]

[BCOLOR=#090909]
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#090909]emma-watson.jpeg [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#090909][spoili]images-21.jpeg [/spoili][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#090909]
[/BCOLOR]

Bailey turned around and saw none other than her sister standing in her doorway smirking. She sighed and rolled her eyes. "Hannah, I am trying to change. I have a lot to do today. You need to go take a bath and get changed too because you're coming with me. Dad is already gone at work so I can't leave you here. Hurry up. Get on." Bailey sighed and quickly finished changing before looking at herself in the mirror. She pulled on her shoes and slid her phone into her pocket before grabbing her purse and car keys. Deciding to put on mascara and call it good, never wearing too much makeup, she walked down the stairs carefully and waited for her sister to get ready.

When she came out dressed in shorts and a tank top, Bailey smiled and held her hand as they walked out to Bailey's truck and hopped in. Sure, her car wasn't hte best thing in the world and if definitely had a few problems, but she liked it. It was cheap but still worked and it got her everywhere she needed to go. Besides, she didn't need a big fancy car. In fact, she had wanted on just like this truck and it was perfect for her. It ws broken, just like her, but she had worked hard on fixing it up and she definitely mended the important parts.

She tossed her purse in the middle seat and made sure her sister was buckled in the back before she started the truck and pulled out. It was not the easiest ride since Bailey had no idea where she was going, but eventually she made it to the grocery store. Walking in, the two girls went shopping for food and other essintials before checking out and deciding to search for Bailey a job. She had had a job back home, but when she had moved, she wasn't sure if there was going to be anywhere hiring. Deciding to just put up flyers and put her name as a babysitter, Bailey gave up on the search. That was until she came across the school. Deciding to go ahead and look around the rest of the town and get a brief look at everything, the girls spent the next hour getting to know the town.

By the time the girls were back home and walking through the door, it was one oclock and definitely overtime for lunch. Bailey could hear her stomach growling, and it made both the girls laugh. "Can I help you, sissy? I promise that I'll listen to you and I won't make a mess." Agreeing to it, Bailey and Hannah set out on making themselves lunch. Deciding to make spagetti and have chicken for dinner, the girls began mixing and making until the kitchen smelled of sauce and yumminess. Bailey smiled as she made them both a plate and sat down to eat it. Glancing at her phone, she decided to go ahead and finish unpacking.

"Hannah, I'm going upstairs to finish unpacking. You eat and then go in your room and unpack. Okay? Don't open the door if someone knocks. Come get me. Be good." Walking up the stairs with her plate in one hand, Bailey opened her door and left it open. She sat her plate on her desk and began to put away some of her books and movies while the radio played. After one box was down, she finsihed her palte of spagetti and then began on another box. While putting it away and listened to the music, Bailey couldn't help but dance a little and feel free.

[/fieldbox]

Last edited:

outfit:
[spoili]
[/spoili]
Annabeth gazed at her mother who gave another excited wave and gave a small little shoo motion. Her mom wasn't trying to be mean when she did that, but probably just worried that Annabeth changed her mind and wanted to come back inside. She could see the worry cross her mother's face as Annabeth waited on the side walk. The young teen usually just sat inside her bedroom and read books or she would practice her instruments but that was usually it. Getting out and about wasn't really her thing and it always angered her father and worried her mother. The thought that crossed her mind made Annabeth frown just a bit and she was once again thinking that she was just a failure to her parents, not at all what they probably hoped she would be like.

They probably wanted her to be popular, have a boyfriend of high status and get anyone on her side. And while she was like that Freshman year, she had figure out that no matter what she did, her father would never be proud of her, no matter how hard she tried. Once she found out about that, she drew in on herself even more and that's when most of the bullying started, how she went from queen of the school to loner that sits by herself at lunch. Annabeth couldn't help it, she was tired of pleasing every one, tired or putting on fake smiles and acting like everything was okay. People had started to annoy her and heading to parties was like a nightmare, nobody could understand that, and that's what frustrated her. She wanted people to understand that heading to homecoming was like training for a marathon, and getting out of her house to go out was kind of like doing weights for six hours. It wasn't that she hated people but she hated how they dragged her out against her will and she hated how they gave her crap about never getting out.

She was so lost in her thoughts that she didn't even notice Kylin until she spoke up, causing her to jump and bit and look up at him. Now that it was daylight and she wasn't scared to death, she never realized how tall he was. She gazed up at him, before she looked over at her mother who was still giving an encouraging smile. Yep, she sure was excited. That was only half of it. Annabeth turned her attention back towards the male before her and she had to admit, she felt rather rude that she wasn't talking back but no one else could see them and she would look like she was going insane if she started now. Chewing on her lower lip, she watched as he started skipping down the sidewalk and the young female reluctantly followed, glancing at her mother who gave another thumbs up before disappearing. "My mother doesn't think I get out of the house enough...she's right." She muttered softly, replying to his question just a little bit later. The young male had much longer strides than she did and the fact that he slowed down a bit was kind of nice. Though when he called her shortness adorable, she felt herself flush and she looked away. "You're just too tall." She muttered.

The small talk was honestly kind of like pins and needles in her opinion. She never did like it, but then again the silence was just as awkward. She nodded his head when he commented that he was just showing her this one place for now and she continued to follow him down a trail and into the woods. She looked around with wide blue eyes, finding the place already beautiful. Then again anything far away from home and in the woods was always going to be beautiful to Annabeth. It was weird but people never really seemed to think to look in the woods went she went missing and back at Manchester, Annabeth had a terrible habit of going "missing." Upon reaching the small spot, she could feel her breath being taken away as she gazed at the beauty, her gaze moving towards a beautiful cherry blossom tree, something she really only saw in Japan and when they shed their petals, oh how beautiful that was.

Upon hearing Kylin she nodded her head as she moved to sit down on the bench, not caring if her white dress got dirty, but before she sat down, she walked over towards the small lake and knelt down, her fingers dragging along the surface and watching as the ripples spread throughout. Beautiful. "Thank you." Annabeth whispered softly, and if you didnt' listen closely, those two simple words could have easily been lifted away by the faint breeze. This was one of the most beautiful places that she has ever seen, then again she had just moved here but it was beautiful and Annabeth was glad that the ghost teen had showed her.[/fieldbox]

outfit:
[spoili]
[/spoili]

Seamus had stayed for quite sometime and by the time he decided to leave, his parents were well off and it looked like his father was going to see another day. Besides he usually got a gut feeling that something was going to happen and when he watched the news the next day, it turned out that he would be right. "I'll be back.." He said softly as he flew out the window and back towards his house. When he reached there it was empty, as if the family had never moved in, but he knew better than that, they were probably all out of the house for now. Stepping inside, he looked around with his hands shoved in his pockets. He moved to look at the pictures, finding that some of them only contained the father, and an older version of the girl he met and a younger one. There were no pictures of them as toddlers or anything of that sort and he wondered why. Frowning slightly, he gave a small shrug of his shoulders and continued to look around to his hearts content.

Eventually Seamus made his way up to his room and sat down in a corner where he couldn't be seen and he just let his thoughts wander. That girl...he didn't know her name but he knew she was different and not just because she could see him but he felt something with her. A spark or a flame, a feeling that couldn't be explained. It was kind of warm, compared to his cold and lifeless ghost body and he liked that feeling, not that he would admit that. The faintest of smiles tugged at the corner of Seamus's lips as he thought back to her, her punky little attitude, her smile and hot damn she was absolutely beautiful. These feelings felt way different than when he felt them with some other chick back when he was alive in high school, he wanted to know more about her and he didn't want to have a one night stand with her, not that he could but you know whatever. He just felt a pull towards her, but of course he would never acknowledge this.

Upon hearing the door, he perked up a bit and listened for footsteps but the smell of food reached him first. However instead of the craving for food, he almost felt sick to his stomach, like he wanted to puke. That was something that happened ever since he passed, the smell of food made him want to throw up and he couldn't handle. Letting his head fall back against the wall, he closed his eyes and took a deep breath. That really sucked, ever since he was little, Seamus always loved food and in all honesty, if he wasn't going to be a professional sports player, then he was going to go into the food industry, open up his own restaurant maybe. Who really knew what life had planned out for him, then again he didn't know he would be leaving the world so soon. Seamus glanced up when he heard foot steps and he looked over towards the door, curling his body up and watching as the female from before stepped in, a plate of food in one hand. He looked at it and felt his mouth water but at the same time his stomach churned and he felt sick.

Silently, Seamus watched as the girl started to put things away, dancing a little bit and he couldn't help but chuckle. "See you've really changin the place." He commented as he stood up and brushed himself off, giving the female a half smile, showing his perfectly straight teeth. "Miss meh love? He asked, his accent showing through as he gave her a playful little wink. He looked around, taking note of the books, movies and everything else she added. Certainly different from his room. When he was alive, he had it decorated with posters, very few books and his desk was cluttered with paper, markers, pencils, basically an artists desk. What? Seamus Miller drew? Yet another secret about him that he would have hated if anyone else find out, but sadly Seamus took those secrets to the grave and no one really knew about his more...sensitive side.[/fieldbox]​

emma-watson.jpeg
[spoili]
images-21.jpeg
[/spoili]

Hearing a males voice behind her, the young girl stopped in the middle of ehr small dance and turned to look at the male who called himself Seamus. She watched as he stood and brushed himself off, smiling towards her and showing off his perfectly straight teeth. She chuckled a little and shook her head before watching him. If he hadn't dissappeared yet, then either she was crazy or maybe she really was seeing a ghost. Either way, it would probably stay between her and herself. She didn't need another reason to go to counciling, especially when this guy would just make fun of her for it in the long run. "You're back.. What a pleasant surprise. Seamus, is it? Did you expect me to have my room the same as yours? Let me guess, you were the bad boy, huh? You played all the cool sports, got any girl you wanted wrapped around your finger and probably snuck out a lot, huh? But I bet you had everyone fooled into thinking you were a good kid. Believe me, I'm much different than you." Turning away from the male, she bent over and grabbed her final box of personal items to put away. Picking up a picture frame, she sat it on her bedside and looked it over. It was of her and her aunt, the one who had previously got engaged. Bailey was five then and her aunt was barely out of high school, probably in her early twenties.

She smiled at the picture before picking up the next few and sitting them around her room. Most of them clutterd a shelf that was beside her balcony door, and the rest spread out throughout the room. Even in her room Bailey barely had pictures of her when she was younger. The only one she did have was of her and her grandma when she was first born, and the picture of her and her aunt when she was five. The rest Bailey was at least ten or a little older. She never took pictures of herself when she was younger. Her mother would have family pictures and would make Bailey either take them or sit out in the car while her sister, Hannah, and her mom and step dad were in it, that was when they were there. Her grandma took pictures of her all the time, but unforunately they were all destroyed in a house fire when Bailey was seven. The girl didn't care though. She didn't want pictures and images and videos to remind her of the horrible things that she had to endure while she was growing up and she definitely didn't want them framed to sit beside her and wake her up with every morning. She would rather push those thoughts away and only think about her past when it was absoluteley necessary, though she prayed to whatever was up there that she didn't have to ever talk about her experiences again.

After sitting up the final item she had in her last box, the teenager tossed the box on her bed and turned towards the male who stood in front of her. Her hands landed on her hips as she sighed and raised one of her eyebrows at him. "So, Seamus, tell me, I have been curious about something. You act all big and bad, but what happened to you? What's your story? I'm sure there has to come some benefits to you sticking around here, right? I don't think you would count as a friend since you're dead, but since I have time to pass I might as well ask. So tell me, Bad Boy, what is your story?" Bailey watched the male closely, her hands falling from her hips and instead going up to cross over her chest before she climbed up on her bed and sat criss cross, watching him as if he was telling the most interesting story. She, surprisingly, hung on to each and every word that came from the males mouth, even if he was being sarcastic or making fun of something she did because she was human. The thought that he thought that humans were stupid made the girl laugh on the inside because of the mere fact that the male was once a human also, despite how long ago that might have been. Bailey didn't hang on and listen to the male out of respect necessarily, though that was part of it, but she was rather curious. He was quite attractive so she figured he was good with the girls, but she wanted to know his story through his eyes. Each person told it differently, depending on how they saw themselves.

Afterall, not everyone was easy to read. Take Bailey for example. She came off as someone who didn't care what others think and like she had plenty of sas. Being a teenager, the girl does have plenty of sass, and she isn't afraid to stand up for herself, but that doesn't mean everything is easy to pass over like she acts like. In fact, most of the time she was the person doing exactly what she was then. Listening. She was a listener, not a talker. She didn't like giving out her story and knew that deep down it would be better for everyone if her story stayed quiet, because if the wrong kind of person knew her history, the poor girl would have no chance of making friends, not that she had an easy time anyway. She was great at making friends and she was quite friendly, despite how she came off to the male who randomly showed up in her new bedroom. The only thing was that she didn't talk. For the first year of living with her father, the young girl didn't talk at all. She was depressed and mute, but if you ask her now, she claims that she had nothing to say. What was she going to say anyway? The young girl had been a listener since she was born. She use to live with her mother who commanded that she doesn't speak a word, move a muscle, or breathe a breath until she was told to do so. The girl was young when this began happening, so there wasn't much that she could say or do to stand up for herself. That was the first mistake she made in life: Not standing up for herself.

But the way the girl was now, you'd never think that she wouldn't stand up for herself. Bailey doesn't care what people thiink of her or what they say about her. She just wants to be herself and be happy, and over the course of her life, she somewhere realized that her happiness doesn't come from others, though it sure does help, but instead it comes from herself. That was when she changed. Everything. Now she is the Bailey that Seamus first met. The one who doesn't care what others think and is going to say what is on her mind when it is on her mind, no matter the thoughts of others. That was the Bailey that she had learned to accept. That was her.

"Wait, how old are you anyway?"

[/fieldbox]

images-4.jpeg
[spoili]

cec898221848f2c7d61ee28f6b8349e0.jpg
[/spoili]

Hearing the girl mutter that he was too tall made the young ghost laugh. He hadn't actually laughed in so long. Sure, he would see someone do something stupid and look around to see if anyone saw while they glanced over him, not seeing him, but hadn't actually laughed in a long time. It was a strange sensation, getting these feelings back, but it was definitely something that he couldn't help be grateful for. When he was alive he didn't think about anything being the last. The last kiss, the last hug, the last word, the last view, the lasst paper, the last anything. Part of him had always felt like he would have forever, but reality checked in with him much, much too soon. He was just beginning his life, which was partly why he was so angry, but it was mainly because he had never been able to realize and take back all the things that he took for granted. So now that all of these things were taken away from him, even the smallest of things like a laugh, he couldn't help but get angry at people who took these things for granted, thinking that they had forever like he use to. He knew that he wouldn't make that mistake twice though.

Kylin watched the young girls reaction upon entering the beautiful open way of the woods. Upon basically seeing her jaw dropped, the teen smiled and hoped that it was a good thing and that she liked it. Seeing her blue eyes go crazy with curiousity and full of beauty, his thoughts were confirmed. He smiled ever so lightly as he watched her walk around, taking in everything. Something about this girl seemed so insane. Like he wanted to do things he had never done before. Not like those things that most teens did, but like go on crazy adventures. Jumping off cliffs, skinny dipping, stargazing, everything. This girl seemed to catch his attention in a way that he had never felt. He use to be a complete ladies man. They were always all over him and how crazy and fun he was, and although he dated a few different girls, they never gave him this feeling. This feeling of passion, of freedom, of hope. The feeling had a little bit of everything combined. It was like a trap that he knew was going to break him, but he couldn't help but jump in head first with a smile plastered on his face the entire time. That was the kind of feeling he never wanted to let go of. Ever.

The young ghost watched the teenage female as she bent down by the water and slowly brushed her small fingers across the top and the beautiful ripples covered the small area where she had touched. He had almost missed the next words that slipped from her lips, but he caught a hold of them just before they flew away like the birds above them. His lips turned into a tiny smile that slowly covered his face. He had always loved hearing those two small words they meant so much more than they were intended for. To him, it meant that he had done something that was worth talking about, even if it was summed up into two small words. To him, they meant the world. Slowly, the male nodded and softly the next words left his lips, bareley catchable as the wind blew them away with hers. "You're welcome, Annabeth." There was an odd sensation that Kylin felt. He wanted to know this girl, everything about her. Her hopes and dreams, her fears and regrets, her future and past. Everything that made this girl her, Kylin wanted to know. It was like hiis body was craving her.

"So, Annabeth, tell me about you. What made your guys move here in the first place? What you did growing up, what you want your future to be like. Anything, really, I am all ears." Kylin smiled softly at the girl as he saw her sit down on the bench. He let his arms stretch out on the back of the bench as he leaned his head back and stared up at the sky, or at least the little that he could see that shined through the tree limbs and leaves. It was beautiful. Her, nature, the world. Everything. It was beautiful.

[/fieldbox]

outfit:
[spoili]
[/spoili]
She could feel his gaze on her back as she let her fingers glide across the glass like, watching as the ripples disrupted that illusion and made everything else look different. It was peaceful, her new thinking spot and she had Kylin to thank for it. Then again she was pretty sure that if she went missing, no one would notice. After all, Annabeth loved her mom and her mother meant well, but sometimes she too got wrapped up in the materialistic things and forgot about her, leaving Annabeth on her own. The worst part about that, it usually happened when she needed someone the most. Hearing the softest reply, a tiny smile crossed her features as she gazed at the water, a small feeling settling deep within her stomach. She wasn't really sure why that reply made her smile, maybe it was because it felt that he was listening to her, he was there for her even though there was a chance that he was just a figment of her imagination. Silence between the two settled in, but it wasn't too bad, there was still the sounds of the birds and the rustling of leaves, very comforting if she had to admit. Upon hearing his voice, she looked over at him with her blue eyes, wondering if she really would tell him about her life, why she moved here. Then again it was possible that he was only a figment of her imagination, so if she really wanted, she could open up and tell him all she wanted, knowing that it would just stay between herself and well...her mind.

Standing up, she brushed herself off and moved to sit down next to Kylin, tilting her head to the side and thinking about how to reply. Her gaze shifted up towards the sky, watching as the clouds moved across the beautiful blue sky and birds zoomed by over head. "Well." She began as she pursed her lips and rubbed her hands together, trying to figure out what to say. Even if she was talking to just a figment of her imagination, it was still hard to figure out what she wanted to tell him, what she wanted to acknowledge or not. Her mind went back towards the incidents at Manchester and she thought if she admitted those, then she would feel better. Annabeth had gotten so lost in her own thoughts, that she didn't even realize the time that had gone by, until she heard someone clear their throat. "Oh sorry." She replied softly as she ran a hand through her hair and sighed. "Well, I had some...issues at my old school and so when my parents found out, they pulled me and we moved over here." She told him, giving a small shrug of her shoulders. When he asked what he wanted her future to be like, she had to stop and think and in all honesty, she had no idea. All she really knew is that she wanted to make her parents proud. "The kids at my school were rather rude and as I said...I had a few incidents." She said, shaking out of her stupor and continuing with her previous thought process. "Manchester was an extremely prestigous school so my father was rather reluctant to pull me and then he found out about Alibaster Prep and he learned that it had higher standards and records than Manchester." She told her, the wind blowing a few strands of hair this way and that.

The young female fiddled with her fingers as she thought of other things to tell him and in all honesty she drew a blank. "I-I'm rea-really not that interesting o-of a person." She stuttered as she glanced down at her hands and let out a small sigh. It was true, she really didn't think she was that interesting, her ex-boyfriend had even stated so. He had told her that she wasn't interesting and the only reason people hung out with her was because of one, her good looks and two, her father had even more money than others could dream of. So basically...everyone was just using her. Those were only a quarter of the verbal abuse he would send her way basically day after day. Of course Annabeth had to put up with him because he was a relationship set up by her father and she didn't want to disappoint but Annabeth had to admit, if she could go back in time, she would tell her younger self to run while she could. She fiddled with her fingers in her lap as she chewed on her lower lip, trying to think of what else to tell Kylin but she kept coming up with a blank. She leaned back with a small pout on her lips, feeling as her back came in contact with the male's arm and she jumped forward a bit, looking at the ghost teen and apologizing quickly, her cheeks flushed ever so faintly.

After apologizing, Annabeth sat on the edge, her hands folded neatly in her lap and letting the silence settle in. She could feel her heart pounding in her chest as she gazed around the area, wondering what else she could talk about. She already knew what had happened to him after reading the article, but maybe he had interests. "Wh-what about you?" Annabeth uttered after awhile, glancing over at him. 'What...are er....were your hopes and dreams?" She asked softly, wanting to get to know this male better, even if he was possibly a figment of her imagination.[/fieldbox]

outfit:
[spoili]
crave_ar_4.jpg
[/spoili]

With a snap of his fingers, Seamus changed his outfit instantly and he stood there, gazing at the female before him. He listened to her as she talked, causing him to shaking his head and run a hand through his hair. He chuckled ever so faintly, finding it kind of nice that she hit the nail on the head, well almost. "Ah, not quite love." He said, shooting her another wink and watching as she picked up a picture frame and put it down. He glanced at it, noticing the familiar girl except younger...a lot younger. Cute. "Yes, I was the bad boy, played all the sports, got any girl I wanted, everyone wanted to be me." He explained, though as he told her, there was a sad and distant look in his eyes, one that hurt his heart and would pain anyone else to see. "Nah, I didn't have to sneak out. My parents...' He trailed off, gazing off into the distance as if he started to get lost in his memories. "They trusted me so they let me do as they please. And if there was a night they needed meh, then I would gladly stay home for them or do what they wanted without complaint." He told her, his confidant voice soon sinking down to that of a lost boy. And in a sense, he was lost, his family couldn't see him and they knew that he was dead. He felt that he had let them down and if he could, he would go back and tell his younger self to get out.

Upon hearing the girl speak up again, he glanced over at her, smiling ever so faintly and watching as she moved to sit down on her bed. "Ya sure you want to hear it? It's kinda long." He told her as he pulled out a chair and sat down, rubbing his thighs as he thought about it. "Well if you want to know my ghostly story, and from my point of view then this is my story, starting from the day of my birth." He joked as he leaned back in his seat. He explained his family to her, that he was raised by two loving parents, had the sweetest sister ever and that he honestly had a great life. He was honest, he told her that he was a jerk in high school and being dead had showed him what a jerk he was and in all honesty, how much he hated himself. He told her that if he could go back in time, he would, within a heartbeat. He explained his reasoning as to why he felt that humans were stupid, even though he himself was a stupid human back then. And then he got to his death. Seamus hesitated for a bit, chewing on his lower lip and leaning back in the chair, lacing his hands behind his head. "Honestly, I'll never forget that day." He turned his gaze out towards the window, watching as the clouds started to roll in, signaling that it was going to be raining fairly soon.

"Now that I think about it, it was a day like this. Dark and gloomy. I'm not trying to be cocky here, just saying, but I came home with loads of candy in my arms and I set it down. Did I mention it was my birthday? He questioned, glancing at the female, not looking for her to say 'oh happy birthday or something of that sort, but he wanted her to know.' "I was going to have a big birthday part later that day and so I had started to get things ready. My father was out in the yard setting up a few games, my mother was in the kitchen baking and my sister was helping out. I was turning eighteen, so I wanted this party to be big, especially since I didn't celebrate my sixteenth." Seamus explained as he rubbed his hands together and licked his lips. "My father said that he needed to go out and buy a few things and my mother and sister tagged along. Of course being the stupid selfish teenager that I was, I told him that I was staying. I had to make sure everything was perfect and I watched them go." He shook his head. "Stupid choice, one that I'm thoroughly pissed off at. I remember going down to the basement and taking out some good alcohol for me and my buds, and that's when I heard the door open. I honestly didn't give much thought to it, thinking that it was my parents. Quickly stashing the alcohol away, I headed back upstairs to see what they wanted, only to come face to face with a male that had a gun and a mask over his face. Seamus told her, taking a long pause and closing his eyes briefly.

"He shot me...I wasn't dead but I remember the pain. It was unbearable. I heard him moving around the house, muttering unintelligent words and when I though that I was possibly going to be able to get out of this alive, he went into the kitchen and came back with a knife. I just felt pain all over my body, and I wanted to cry. The next time I woke up, I was in my house, standing over my bloody and disfigured body, listening to the screeching of my mother and the shouts of my father." He said, clenching his fists tightly and closing his eyes. He didn't tell the young teen this story to get sympathy from her but more as a lesson to never take things for granted. After awhile of silence and a few deep breaths, Seamus wiped at his eyes before he looked at the young female. "Enough about me." His voice cracked an he turned away. "I don't think I ever caught your name." He said softly.[/fieldbox]​

Status
Not open for further replies.