Tanaria. Discussions&Sign ups. Ect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: "Navi" Navissiel Stormfury
Race: Lókaman
Appearance: Long red hair usually braided out of her way with some fringe that frames her face, turquoise eyes, and odd shaped pointed ears. Her skin is lightly tanned from being outside often and her body is lithely muscled from her training. She bares some patches of smooth bronze scales on her temples, down the back of her neck to her tail-bone, elbows, knees, the knuckles of her fingers and toes.
ravine_i_can_hear_you_by_nebezial-d6hzfj5.jpg
Side Note: No horns on girly.
History:
Born in a citadel on the Mountains of Tornavan, she was the seventh child born but the only girl to a seventh son. Seen as an "Odd Omen", her people the Lókaman, were uncertain of how to treat her. Its not hard to believe when having six older brothers, that she learned to defend herself very early in life and had no idea how to dress like a lady to her mother's chagrin. Seeing his daughter grow into a remarkable squire to her eldest brother, he gave her permission to venture off to the Nesting Grounds and bound with her own dragon. She successfully did so around her twelve year of age.
After nine years, she is ready see the world and released from her elder brother's charge to travel solo before returning to claim her right as a Master Dragoon.
Personality:
Being raised with six elder brothers, she is one of those girls that strives to be the best and expects nothing less of herself. A trait that can be both positive and negative at times, beating herself up when she fails for example and carrying the world on her shoulders. Her confidence in her abilities can lead her to trouble if she underestimates the situation or rushes in too quickly.
Learning to rely on herself and only her dragon, she normally handles her own affairs because she feels it takes too long to explain how she wants things done. She also doesn't hold others to her own level of expectation out her desire to not face disappointment like she did as a child from too many broken promises.
However, she can be a gentle person with a compassionate heart and possesses a real odd sense of humor.
Miscellaneous:
The Lókaman are a race of humanoids that were affected by dragon magic and developed into a companion race to the ancient reptilians. By living close to the creatures for centuries, the magic permeated into the people like radiation and made their bodies hardier to harsh climates and magically adept. The people developed a telepathic link to the dragons and seeing that the two could benefit more from a partnership against the undead and other various monstrosities living on their mountain.
When a child is close to puberty they are lead to the Nesting Grounds where they follow a sort of "Calling" to their destined dragon. Once the two have found each other and have bounded, they are almost never apart. Even dying at the same time as the other.
Companion: Her dragon Dar'Theron has been with her for nine years and is the closest friend she has ever had. He is gifted with a patient wisdom that completes his rider's rashness and is often a voice of reason for her. Being a young adult in dragon standards, his breath weapon isn't forged yet so he is limited to using his claws and jaws as weapons for now. He appears like the picture provided except that he possesses gold eyes instead of red.

Holy sh-... Cookie for you! >w<

[MENTION=5464]CrazyDragon[/MENTION]

Very. owo
I kinda regret posting that, seemed a little too immature. .-.

I love your creativity! Feel free to jump in!

Also, one last side note.

People keep asking if the story follows anything, if it revolves around Marina, or any of the cities/Locations.

Answer: Nope! You can do whatever you like, no limits to whom your with, nothing! Complete Free Will! :3

Have my prayers been answered? Have the planets aligned? A RP where I can use my favorite character, Savior in?

Please say yes, By the way Savior is a angel, an archangel in fact.

I just got to debate if I use her cheerful, Happy-go-lucky version, or her badass uffish, somewhat emotionless bitch version.

Sure! So that'l mean we have... Four-Five people? Who actually post that is.

Sorry i have been busy working on a post now

It's okay.

Player killing plot bunnies will be in affect maybe a few days from now, to give everyone a chance. Also I understand that somethings may get in the way, me for example I can barely load the page up. Internet is doing its usual "reset", so I have to use something even worse now! >w<

It's okay.

Player killing plot bunnies will be in affect maybe a few days from now, to give everyone a chance. Also I understand that somethings may get in the way, me for example I can barely load the page up. Internet is doing its usual "reset", so I have to use something even worse now! >w<

Dude that sucks. Hope it gets better.

No not those, it's my internet its self. A major internet spaz is no connection for a week-month. ;-; And we all know what that's like.

No not those, it's my internet its self. A major internet spaz is no connection for a week-month. ;-; And we all know what that's like.

Yeah, my laptop is so old it can't find a wifi signal. So now I have to have an ethernet cable.

Got stuck writing my next post out on my IPod so that's why it looks funny. I'll be able to get to a computer later be able to edit it. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Also, as a little side note. When ever I'm "with" someone in the roleplay I slightly delay my posts to match up to theirs, so excuse my quietness. owo

I live!! I swear I've just been trying to come up with a first post. XD I seem to be having trouble with that lately.... I am working on it now however and it should be up soon. Woohoo!! I'm excited for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.