Tanaria. Discussions&Sign ups. Ect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never thought about it. >w< [MENTION=3175]E-Claire[/MENTION]

You pick?

I'll let Cenru test it out *tosses Cenru cupcake*

No, don't make me decide! I'm not good at sudden, on-the-spot, important decisions! Um, um, let Jillian decide instead or something!

I can beat 16! :3
If I knew how to roll a die/some dice... >.<

After you post, you click "more options"

I barely understand it myself.

See how it says "Reply" at the bottom right of your post? Click "More options" next to it, and there it is! >w<

I did, but it shows me the attachment.

Attachments

• meh.png
    meh.png
    134.3 KB · Views: 0
Yep, joined, I can't let this go yet it is too much fun. :)

I think I might use the same character I was before if that is alright.

Here he be. :)

Name: Edward Jackson
Race: Shape shifter (of the cat family)
Appearance:
3049914.jpg
Primarily Chestnut Brown hair, Deep Green eyes. Mischievous/Playful voice.

History:
[spoili]Edward, was born to a family of travelers who played for the masses to get money. He learned he was special when he grew agitated and turned into a Tiger to protect his family from robbers and thieves. He had been gravely injured in the attack and still has a scar on his abdomen. At first the travelers had feared him and would have left him to die had it not been for his kind hearted mother. He had received the gift of shape shifting from her though she'd learned to hid it through training and discipline. She had told them she would teach him to control his power and that he would never use it against them. He could take on the form of any animal apart of the feline race. His abilities would match that of the animal in which he took. Most of the time he loved to roam around as a cat, it made slipping away much easier when he wanted to be alone. His father had helped as much as possible but could do little to help the woman and son he loved.[/spoili]

Personality:
[spoili]Edward is a mischievous type and can get into trouble doing some pretty silly things. He mostly gives in to his curious nature which also gets him into trouble though he is not, in fact, a trouble maker. He lives on instinct and does what he feels he must though it would seem odd to most. He is sneaky when he has to be and can be the most charming person in the world on very rare occasions. (not that often) He is outspoken and not shy at all. Gentle and kind to anyone he trusts and will protect them with everything he has. Shows little to no mercy to anyone who would dare hurt those he loves but that is his only ruthless quality.[/spoili]

Misc:
[spoili]He does not understand women, though he wishes he could. (like most men) Like most house cats he does not like water that much and avoids it if he can. Has many catlike tendencies and can "communicate" with cats when he wants to. Though that is more he gets their mannerisms and things like that, nothing psychic. Loves to play and laugh and climb. He usually wears green linen shirt, brown hose, brown jerkin with braded ties, tall brown boots and sometimes a cloak made of various shades of greens and browns.[/spoili]

I have an idea for the other character, its still going to be heavily based off Marina, but with a little twist!

Name: Marina De'Cluse
Race: 3/4 Human. 1/4 Elf.
Appearance: White hair, Light chocolate eyes. Soft, quite voice.
220757.jpg
History:[spoili]Marina, is part of the Noble family of De'Cluse. Limited in everything she did, has little experience of the outside world. Her only skills are dancing, singing, and a general amount of healing, and light magic. Taught to her by her old God Father.
The only real family she has ever known was her father, who had always told her of these tails, showed her around the castle grounds, and privately trained with her. He was always there for her, and she thought him to be the greatest man in the world, despite being an Elf. Her mother, died a week after her birth. All she knows, as that the castle was once raided, and her mother killed. She was human, and is who she gets her looks from, but the chocolate eyes are her fathers. However, due to her more angelic morality, has begun to change to reflect that, her hair becoming more white, and her brown eyes slightly brighter.

Marinas father was killed on her nineteenth birthday, the legal age for marriage in Palarta. The reason is still unknown, but the city is now governed by a set of military generals, and little has changed. Due to the death, she fled from the castle and now lives on her own, just outside of the Plains of Hallan.[/spoili]
Personality:[spoili]Mostly, Marina is a very shy, and very lonely girl. Keeping herself locked in a shell in the presence of other people. When around people she trusts, is a very open, very giggly, and very rude to a 'kindly' extent, mostly with flirting, crude remarks and behavior. But, when she is treating someone of their injuries, does her best to keep them calm, and earn their trust for the time being.[/spoili]
[spoili]She's not great with love, having no actual relationships through her entire life, and still being a virgin, is often afraid of large and rough natured men. But, if they are kind at heart,(and if she trusts them) she is usually more rough natured than them, known for beating men twice her size in an arm wrestle.[/spoili][spoili]She mostly wears white, and will always wear a white dress if available, having been fascinated by the color because of her fathers hair.[/spoili][spoili]Its rumored, that she can easily tell a persons general personality by just looking at their eye movements. Depicting if they are good by nature, or evil. But rumors are rumors, and it is yet to be confirmed.[/spoili][spoili]She will most likely develop a strong bond with a single person, and stay with them generally everywhere, be them any race, or gender.[/spoili][spoili]The only way to tell that she is part Elven, is by her eyes mostly. As whenever they widen, will usually expand like a cats, but toward the sides, and its only noticeable up close. Along with her ears, pointed ever so slightly its normally "only noticeable up close".[/spoili]

I need some opinion! >w< I want to do both, but I can't have two Marina's bumping into each other. Well, I can actually, but still! Just one.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Leviathandances I lub your charrie, they look awesome!

Such a hard choice Seraphina! But my vote is for... the white one?

I'm thinking of that too, but they're basically the same exact thing. Just one leans more toward being 'good'. Probably the second one. >w<

Yeah, probably, but it doesn't make too much difference. Maybe. It could be the difference between life and death for all we know...

• Love
Reactions: Miki
I'll keep Marina#1 in there just for safe keeping >w< But Marina The White [spoili]That's so going to be her "Fae name".[/spoili] Is who I'm going to choose.

What about Marina The Grey? Is she some twisted demonic fae of the two mixed together? :3

Marina The Gray... Sounds interesting. owo I might have two active characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.