Tanaria. Discussions&Sign ups. Ect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who knows? But sadly, I'm not good with evil personality's. >w< Its just not in me.

We have... Three, four people in this right? I think that should be enough. If anybody wants to start then just give a wink.

Aw, I'm the same. I can create a lovely evil character...put then I feel bad when they do something bad! I'm trying to improve on it though...sort of...

After we wait for everybody else to say so!

Oh! And if you're going to go away for a while, make sure to let us know in here first. Because characters will automatically be eaten by a pack of wild plot bunnies afters two weeks of inactivity, who don't have the Safety Check.

I would like to participate in this.
Character Sheet:
Name: Cael Thelzal
Appearance:
niftygiy.jpg
Profession: Dark Wizard
Homeland: Death's Shadow
Background: Was originally a wizard heading towards the path of the clerics before a dark curse was placed upon him. It slowly ate away at his heavenly magic leaving him unable to use them but instead granting him a vast understanding of the dark arcana. Since the loss of his powers he has resided in the deep deep parts of Death's Shadow. His home made out of the bones of dragons long dead but illusioned to appear a friendly and warming cabin. He spends most of his time researching a way to remove the curse that plagues him while searching for another to balance between both the dark and the light in hopes of creating an entirely new type of arcanic powers.

That's... Five people right? That should be enough, but lets see what everybody has to say first.

Start.

Seraphinia.
E-Claire.
LaharlSama.
Leviathandances.

Unknown.

Jillian Marks.

Wait.

N/A

Last edited by a moderator:
Cenru isn't ready, Cenru's choking on the cupcake! It was artificial! She...just threw up. Ew, I have to clean that up >:(. But we're ready now!

I'm good to go, just popping of to do some responding to posts! :)

So! I think we can start now... But sadly, my connection is preventing me from posting much at the moment. =w=

Ooh! I forgot again, the link to the roleplay is on the first post of this thread!

Eclair real quick, could you go in and use the [spoiler and [img to make it take less space? (you need to have right brackets on both after)

Status
Not open for further replies.