Tales of Fantasia (Signup/OOC) [Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh and if you think I should change anything on her weapon, I'll always listen.

Oh and if you think I should change anything on her weapon, I'll always listen.
The only thing that is scary in that weapon is the 3% each hit change it to 1.5% or 2% since I don't think your attack speed and mana consumption to be super slow but if it is then I guess that make sense..... and yeah the 2nd pic is not available on phone since I can see it on my computer D:

D: How many characters do you want to be in?

Right now, there are 10 chars on this ooc and 8 are female. Correct me if im mistaken.

This bothers me
  1. Because its unrealistic. If this were based on SAO there wouldn't be this many developed characters that go try to beat the game together. And for the sake of a good story, most of them would me male. Not that I want 9 male characters but if this were a show, the most characters it would develop would be 6 (at the most!) And at least 4 would be male if not 3 and 3 of each gender. I cant take this much estrogen
  2. Because things would get confusing. Joining group roleplays is something I do rarely because no matter what the rules, only small groups of devoted roleplayers ever succeed at creating a good group story. With this many users behind the characters, people will be left behind, things will get weird (not in a good way) and patience is not my forte.
It's inevitable.

Right now, there are 10 chars on this ooc and 8 are female. Correct me if im mistaken.
This bothers me
  1. Because its unrealistic. If this were based on SAO there wouldn't be this many developed characters that go try to beat the game together. And for the sake of a good story, most of them would me male. Not that I want 9 male characters but if this were a show, the most characters it would develop would be 6 (at the most!) And at least 4 would be male if not 3 and 3 of each gender. I cant take this much estrogen
  2. Because things would get confusing. Joining group roleplays is something I do rarely because no matter what the rules, only small groups of devoted roleplayers ever succeed at creating a good group story. With this many users behind the characters, people will be left behind, things will get weird (not in a good way) and patience is not my forte.
It's inevitable.
I see well I guess that's unfortunate but I see where you are coming from plus I don't think this is based on only SAO but if that's what you think then ok..... I do agree about the number of characters but it's not my place to say how many should be in.... anyways I hope I can RP with you in the future.... oh and about being unrealistic it's an MMO and there are more female charatcers but not really a female IRL well that's only based on my experience (PS: If you know a good RP plot/settings please PM me :D)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Ravenbelle
Don't feel bad, the sword was created for a much, much dif character so, now it kinda makes sense more to me too ;)

I change my skills percentage bc I kinda got confused on what it meant,and I was half asleep while making my charrie ahaa ;w;
Also,I might or might not make a male character since currently it seems like the majority is female :F

A male char might be a good idea, I have been thinking of changing one of mine into a guy but I'm not sure...

i will make an extra male character if i'm allowed to!! though, i really don't see the problem of having mostly female characters.

Let me do a roster of characters. I do know that I'm making a male character and my best friend is making a male character, though I don't know when he's gonna get him up though.

i finished cecilia, i'll put a link to the image on her character sheet! (now i need to get to work on vivi,,,)

Let me do a roster of characters. I do know that I'm making a male character and my best friend is making a male character, though I don't know when he's gonna get him up though.

Me: *read Nico's post*
- hmmmmm
-*saw Nico's tilte*
-Prepare the SHIP!

sorry I can't resist >_>

Akira (Snow Princess) - Female - Played By @Haruka
Evangeline (Aira Magician) - Female - Played by @EternalMusic
Adolpho (The Wolf) - Male - Played by @EternalMusic
Cecilia (Love Live Peace) - Female - Played by @ghoulprincess
Vivi (...) - Male - Played by @ghoulprincess
Eile (Green Reaper) - Female - Played by @The Cyborg Ninja
Lilith (Spirit of the Night) - Female - Played by @HollowEastWord
Chire (Night Song) - Female - Played by @HollowEastWord
Ashellia (Crimson Flash) - Female - Played by @Horizon
Reserved - Male - Played by @Nico
Reserved - Male - Played by @ForgottenBlood

With that we are closed

[BCOLOR=#ff6600]
devbunnie____halloween_entry_by_ruurin-d30qnbu.jpg
[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ff6600]IGN: [/BCOLOR]
Cream

[BCOLOR=#ff6600]Title:[/BCOLOR]
The Halloween Mage

[BCOLOR=#ff6600]Race:[/BCOLOR]
Tellurian

[BCOLOR=#ff6600]Age:[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ff6600]Personality:[/BCOLOR]
Cream is a generally happy person, the sunlight to a dreary day. He always has a pep in his step and a mischievous grin on his face. He is first and foremost a trickster. If you find a dead rat in your inventory he's probably behind it. He finds humor in causing other people inconvenience. Other people would call him a pain in the ass, though none could say he's not a good friend. He's really friendly despite his playful demeanor. He likes to train up his magic and become the top mage, and the top cook. He's good at squeezing in to tight spaces due to his race's special skill of changing into an animal.

[BCOLOR=#ff6600]Skills: [/BCOLOR]
Baking- 36%
Cooking- 40%
Tailoring- 43%
Potion Making- 49%
Magic Mastery- 60%
Fire Magic- 60%
Light Magic- 60%
Special Race Skill (Shift)- 100%

[BCOLOR=#ff6600]Weapon:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ff6600]mm.PNG [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ff6600]Pet:[/BCOLOR]
Shiki
[BCOLOR=#ff6600]
DevilImp.gif
[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ff6600]Other:[/BCOLOR]
Voice Actor- Luci Christian

Last edited by a moderator:
I was so confused for a second why someone had posted a character right after you have said that it's closed and then realised that it was you... ^^;;

Wait~ Nico where should I put it? Fandoms?

EDIT
Wait... Are we going to make a group cause of the fact that there are people going to be in two places? One in the academy and the other in the evil group?

(Whoops wait I will continue this in PM~ ^^;;)

Status
Not open for further replies.