Tales of Fantasia (Signup/OOC) [Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi sorry for asking this but is this a PvE or PvP oriented Rp? if there is some PvP I have some questions regarding the skill mechanics in combat since this is based on an MMO so it only makes sense that we have that and can't break but on the other hand we might do a lot of math here >_>...... since my question is about global cool down of skill and cast time here is the link if you are not familiar with it FF14 ARR GCD and WoW GCD (jump to Cooldown and usage theory) well if some people don't know what I'm talking about it's the time you have to wait before using any skill. sorry again for this question but if there isn't something like this then I might modify the ability of my weapon.

Okay I am going to be a serious noob and ask what PvE and PvP is.... =/////="

I don't know when I'll start this. I'm going through some tough times, I lost my disability check and if My mom doesn't get a Job by next week we have to move. Up to my grandmas where she has dialup and I don't even know if Iwaku will work.

I'll try my best to keep up but if anyone wants to volunteer to start up the thread, they all start by going into the game and realizing they are trapped.

• Love
Reactions: 2 people
That heart is my love which is full of hope that everything becomes better soon Nico~

If people really want to start I can start if you would like me to.

It would be nice if you started the thread @EternalMusic. But again, are we going to have a posting order. I'm hospitalized at this moment and I don't want to fall behind.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
If that's the case we should re open the sign up if that's ok with everyone else and isn't there supposed to be another person?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: EternalMusic
@Nico that's aright man! I would love to help you in anyway that I can.

Also~ @HollowEastWord I am so sorry to hear that you are hospitalized at the moment and I hope that you get better soon! If we have a posting order it would be good but also I have done that where the RP dies... But if you are unable to post we will make sure that you don't get left behind.

no problemo~ I am not sure when to start the thread though... ^^:;

Status
Not open for further replies.