Tales of Fantasia (Signup/OOC) [Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
okay hope the two of them are alright~ ^^

I love them!

I need to make my character. I'm waiting for my friend to get on FB so I can talk to him about them.

Reactions: EternalMusic
we need more guy chars! :D

hehe thank you~ ^^

Also, that's alright I also tend to make my Characters for my own RP last minute~ ^^
Oh! I need to go make that interest check for the Shugo Chara RP. I am thinking of calling it Shugo Chara Academy. Is that alright with you Nico?

hello there~ i'm ghoul! may i join with these characters? i'll draw pics of them but until then, i'll just describe their appearances.

IGN: Cecilia
Title: Love Live Peace!!!
Race: Vampire

Appearance: 4'11", super skinny, banana-shaped, a-cup. Pale gray-ish skin that's common among vampires. Black hair that she puts up into two messy buns. Pink eyes. Her outfit is Gothic-esque and mostly black and dark reds: cape, bolero, juliet sleeves, high-low maxi skirt, tights, and high-heeled mary-jane wedges. Her bangs are really long and always in her face even though she keeps a skull hairpin in her hair. Typical pointy ears and teeth. (click here for image)

Personality: Happy go-lucky and blissfully naive. She's always living in the moment, searching for something entertaining and fun. Her optimistic nature is hardly ever broken. Always energetic and kind. Cecilia's always willing to help people out and totally doesn't realize when people are using her. She is too trusting. She's also really stubborn and does whatever she likes. Her adventurous nature often lands her in trouble. She's not good at reading people.

Skills: 50% tailoring, 41% scepters, music 62%, 33% cooking. The rest are around 10%.
Weapon: 5'2" dark gray scepter with a blood-colored orb at the top and crowned with a black and jeweled cross.
Pet: N/A
Other: She's pretty much always hanging around Vivi, to his chagrin. Asexual aromantic.

IGN: Vivi
Title: ...
Race: Angel

Appearance: 5'2", skinny, tan-skinned. Shaggy and messy gray hair. Red eyes. Wears diluted colors and typical mage attire. A hooded cape, a long scarf, long-sleeved shirt, gloves, baggy pants, and pointed-toe boots. Always has bags under his eyes. Generally appears grumpy about everything, hardly ever smiles. Has the typical angel wings on his back and head.

Personality: Always curious about everything, Vivi loves learning and reading books. He's an introvert and prefers to not talk to anyone. He's rude and doesn't care. He's also pretty lazy and weak due to doing nothing but reading all the damn time. He specifically came to ToF to study its lore, because he'd already done all he could for his college classes and was getting bored. Finds everyone annoying. Pretty much the only redeeming quality about him is that he likes animals and treats them well, other than that he's a too-smart, lazy sourpuss. Maybe he's secretly upset that he never talks to anyone and is always mean? Who knows, he never gives himself time to consider his own feelings.

Skills: 68% scribe, 57% tomes, 50% alchemy. The rest are all under 20%.
Weapon: A large and heavy tome that floats before him. It has intricate designs on its cover.
Pet: A small gray mouse with little horns.
Other: Asexual homoromantic.

Last edited by a moderator:
[Appearance IG]

eile_by_maedae22-d53o52e.png

IGN: Eile
Title: The Green Reaper, Devil Slayer.
Race: Drow

Appearance: See picture for general looks. Height is 5 foot 1. She is an oddity as a Drow since her skin is not as dark as the normal Drow. Consider it a birth Defect.

Personality: Eile has a cool and calm personality born from strict observation and level head mentality in any situation. Due to this, she can calmly analyze any situation and assess the best option for her to take. She like companionship, but due to her two titles, people tend to stay away from her.

Skills: 64% Alchemy, 50% Potion Making, 80% Monster Taming, 45% Dark Magic

Weapon: A 6'1 super lightweight magical Scythe called the Devil Slayer. Supposedly, the story is that Eile slayed a high level Devil in a near impossible 1 vs 1 battle to received the weapon as a reward in a hidden quest. Regardless, her second title is derived from her weapon. The Devil Slayer has a given ability that allows her to combat teleport with a range of 20 feet in any direction.

Pet: She has a Succubus Pet named Irene that transforms into a pair of Devil Wings that rest on her back. It acts as a mount for her. In it's untransformed state, it stands at the same height as Eile as Irene hovers beside Eile.

LTBQmD2.png

Other: No prizes on her favorite color.

You never said it had to. XD

Besides, if drows lived underground, wouldn't it make more sense to have their skin more paler?

Edit: Imma pass her more light skin as a 'in game' birth defect

Lilith
480px-Warrior-angel2.jpg

Lilithe stands at 5'6, her eyes are an icy blue color with dark green rings around the blue and pupil.

IGN:
Lilith (Spirit of the night)

Title:
Spirit of the night

Race:
Angel

Personality:
Lilith is a warrior a Guardian angel she represents future. Lillith is calm and has her face mostly set in a slight smile, no one can tell what she feels all the time since she hides her emotions so well. She often stands at her high point in the havens/paradise where she keeps watch over what she guards. Even tho equip with armor, sword and magic Liltih has no lust for battle, but when pushed to the point where she has to fight it be best you do not judge by her calm nature. She can also be found reading, writing, or playing her flute. Lilith is a lover of song and knowledge that is why she I often around birds.

Skills:
70% Scribe, 85% Alchemy, 87%Music magic, 60% Monster taming, 90% Swordmanship and fighting skill- rest under 40%

Special skill- Holy Magic

Weapon:
- The sword that can bee seen in the appearance it is a Ligh sword and looks like glass, but doesn't at all break. This sword is called "Haven's Light" it was given to her by one of the gods himself, Lilith had proven herself an angel worth the title of a Valkyrie one of those who represent past, present and future. Lilith was a player in an epic quest named "Light Arisen" many players had failed to stay in this hard quest where at least 86% Magic was needed. Lilith had proved herself a gamer worth the title of one of the guardians of the havens. Her sword has the ability "Feather Seal" it drains 1% of the enemy mana with each hit. Also "Enlighten" with one cut to herself she can heal herself, with one cut to an enemy it allows her see weaknesses.
-Also has daggers that are feather shaped and made out of holy light.
-Tome, its large so she levitates it next her when using it.

Pet:
Lilith has a pet Griffin, Iris (messenger of the gods), she sends him flying around in places where she cannot always be, he reports back to her. Lilith can easily understand what Iris says. Iris is also her best friend and she flies with him into battle and sometimes just to get away from all the usual.
griffin_by_woari-d5py8ht.png

Chire'
8-lol-ashe-frost-archer-illustrations-drawings-artworks.jpg

Chire' is a small elf at 5'4, even tho small no less smart or skilled.

IGN:
Chire'

Title:
Night Song.
Mostly because her voice is enchanting.

Race:
Elf

Personality:
Chire' is a very outgoing and playful personality, she is always up and about around the forest. Chire' is mischievous but very smart. She is mostly alone and keeps a few friends. She loves to spar and go target practice with her bow. Chire' would never seek out conflict but she loves to have a little fun now and then.

Skills:
55% Magic (mostly air), 79% Bow and fighting skill, 80% Music (her voice) - rest under 20%

Weapon:
- The bow that can be seen in appearance, this bow is magical it has no arrows, when she pulls back the arrows appear, the looks like water.
-Daggers that are neatly placed on her back.

Pet:
lion_creature_thing_by_atrueenglishman-d57xi21.jpg

A lion with horns on its head, Arn, This lion is very large and stands up to Chire's shoulders, Chire' can ride on her lion. One lick of this lion can heal small wounds.

elsword_fanart_render_blazing_heart_standing_by_oneexisting-d70ocvg.png

IGN: Ashelia

Title: Crimson Flash

Race: Human

Personality: A game addict in real life Ashelia is generally a cheerful player and always wants to challenge the hardest dungeons and bosses acquiring many rare loots making her a pretty rich player and having a decent life IRL. She has a heart for a great adventure earning the title "Crimson Flash" because of her fiery attitude in battle and her speed and accuracy. Ashelia always looks for a good fight with her fellow players even if she lost she has a great sense of sportsmanship all that matters is if the fight is good or not. Ashelia is always misunderstood as a very aggressive player and have a very short patience but in truth she is actually a very caring person and always analyzing the situation calmly and she also have a great sense of justice if someone mess with her friends she always leave a trail of destruction.

Skills: 90% Swordsmanship, 70% magic, others 30%

Weapon: Ashelia acquired an ultra rare weapon loot called "The Edge of Fantasy" in a full raid quest of 24 players called "Heaven's Fall" which requires 85% skill percentage of any combat specialty to challenge the raid. "The Edge of Fantasy" have a high attack and accuracy and it have a special ability called "Witch Time", It increases the reaction, movement and attack speed of the wielder by 30% and it also have an ability called "Mana Siphon" it allows the wielder of "The Edge of Fantasy" to drain 1% of her enemy's mana with each hit if it landed on her enemy but if the enemy block the attack it only drain 0.5%.

Pet: A fairy and another ultra rare loot from a full raid quest called "Dance of the Fairies". The difficulty is not awfully hard but it's not easy to get the loot she wanted that's why it took her 1 and a half week nonstop just to get this pet. The default name of the fairy is "Fairy Queen's Legacy" but Ashelia changed her name to "Selum" a short but a pretty name in her opinion. "Selum" is a spport pet that heals her in battle. She is the complete opposite of Ashelia a shy and silent type and only appears if Ashelia summons her and like her master she also have a red hair.

Other: Ashelia does not like deep waters and insects

If all of these are in I think im out. Sorry

Horizon, I Need to give you a thank you, I saw your characters sword, and I felt more confident to put in mine. At first I didn't know is a was allowed to do that XD

Tp be honest I don't know but there is one guy who can teleport freely with in 20 feet so I guess it's quite alright and 3% thats a one hell of a monster lol since 5hit means 15% but I guess it depends on your attack speed (by the way can you see my 2nd pic since I can't see it on my phone but I can see it on my computer last time I was on the computer)

Yeah, my one friend is a huge gamer, he helped me make it a while back for one of my other characters so yeah, I trust him.

Status
Not open for further replies.