Taking Care of One Another (Wannano)

Status
Not open for further replies.
A grunt escaped from him as Gatling was pushed to the side, and he glared at Dorian and was about to head back over to his sister when the man suddenly tilted Abigail's head back and...bit into her neck, Gatling's eyes growing as huge as dinner plates at what the man seemed to be doing, a gasp escaping from Abigail and her own green eyes flying open as she clutched onto the man drinking from her, soft sounds of pain escaping from Abigail as she was fed from.

After a while he pulled back licking his lips as he made sure the girl could sitt on her own.
"Your welcome."
He said in a soft warm voice before geting up alowing her brother to take his place.

As soon as he could, and once he got over the surprise, he hurried to his sister and helped her into one of the chair, pressing his sweatshirt against her still bleeding neck, his sister looking a bit dazed but better then she had moments before. "What...What ARE you?" Gatling breathed, looking over at the man with wide eyes, touching his sister's forehead with his free palm, frowning when she still felt a bit feverish under his hand. "What did you...you DO to her?" He demanded, lifting his shirt to check on the marks on his sister's neck before reaplying the pressure to keep them from bleeding.

"I am a vampire of course."
He walked back to the open fire and looked in to the flames:
"Your sisters blood type makes her blood thiker, ritcher. So I simply removed some of that blood. Its not a cure, you cant cure a blood type. It simpaly helps her."

At the announcement the man made that he was a vampire, once more Gatling's eyes went wide, though his face paled. "V-vampire...?" He breathed, not wanting to believe the man in the slightest, yet knowing he had to, seeing what he had just done to his sister. He swallowed nervously, his heart hammering so loud he could hear it in his own ears. "What do you want from us? Why did you have us brought here?" He demanded, his voice more frightened now then it had been earlier. He glanced down at his sister. "You okay?" He whispered, checking the puncture marks again, removing his sweatshirt from her neck when they didn't seem to be bleeding.

"Yeah...I'm okay now..." She gave her brother a shy smile, watching the vampire curiously, not seeming to fear him like her brother obviously did.

"I want to feed, and your sister is the perfect candidate. A suply of blood she do not need. I do not wish you any harm, I just whish for what is best for your sister."
He stated calmly:
"You are free to go. I would give your sister about a weak, give or take a day or two, before her body fails. That is with out my help."

Gatling took his sister's hand in his, and she looked up at her older brother , not wanting him to leave before they turned their attention back to Dorian. (Sorry if I got the name wrong.) "But...Does he HAVE to leave?" Abigail asked in a shy and quiet voice, unlike her brother who was rather demanding. She shifted nervously in her chair, her puncture marks throbbing a bit, making her rub them gently where Dorian had bitten her just moments ago.

"My...my sister's blood..." Gatling breathed. He really had no idea what to say to this, and he closed his eyes, as if concentrating. "I'd really rather not leave her alone. Please...Let me stay with her." He begged, opening his emerald eyes again.

"I asked the two of you here, I have no ilusion about him leving you. The inventation was for both of you."
Dorian said calmly turning back to them:
"Rose will see you to your rooms. Wall to wall, conected with a door. Now I leave you in Rose's capeble hands."
He said and turned and left the room

Relief came into both siblings, and Gatling helped his little sister up from the chair, putting his sweatshirt back on, not trusting this guy at all, despite what he said, though Gatling and Abigail left the man to himself and went with Rose, the woman who had brought them here, their bellies grumbling and the siblings needing a bath. The two were silent as they were led upstairs to the rooms Dorian instructed they would be staying in, and Gatling sighed, hoping they would have a little alone time together so he could talk with his sister about all this, see what she thought on the matter they were in because of him.

"There is clean clothing in your rooms. Seperated bathroom. And food waiting for you."
Rose said calmly as she showed them their room.
"I sugest you stay in your room and lock the doors during the night. Fresh blood and all that. If you need anything during the night there is a intercom conected to my phone. Dont hassitite to call."

A sigh escaped from Gatling as he walked with his sister, not sure whether to thank them or elsewise. "Thanks...I think..." He muttered dryly, and reluctantly let go of his sister's hand when they arrived to their rooms, thankful that they were at least within easy reach of each other. "Will you be alright by yourself?" He wondered, never really having left his sister alone for too long.

Abigail nodded. "I think so." She replied, already sounding at least a bit better then before, and before her brother could reply, she entered into her bedroom, and the click of the lock could be heard, and Gatling, frowning slightly, entered into his own, also locking his door.

Rose lingered with Abigail a short while:
"Your room also have a direct intercome with Dorian's. Incase you feel ill during the night."
She then offered a small warm smile:
"Is there anything else you might need?"

"Thank you." She replied, a little more honestly then her brother, though shyly. When asked if there was anything else she needed, Abigail thought about it for a few moments, then shook her head, looking tired after the long evening she and Gatling had had, and she stifled a yawn as she stood there, seeing the hot cooked meal on her bed on a silver platter with a round lid on top to keep it hot and fresh for when she was ready. "Who is he? That...man downstairs?" She wondered, curious about him.

"Dorian?" She asked softly.
"Well I supouse I should start with saying that he is not what you see. He was not born in to a fortun, in fact he were born as a farmers son. But a tragick vampire attack on the farm in 1619 left him with a enturnety to work with. Vampires do age, slow, but we age. Dorian is a great man. A bit frightening but a great man. It is really not my place to tell you any of this. But... From one girl in need to another, if Dorian offers to help you, you just dont turn our back. He is smart and strong. If he wished you harm he would not offer you anything, he would take what he wanted and be done with it. But now and again he do find some one that he seem to like."

She thought on that a while, then smiled shyly and went into the bathroom to bathe and change into fresh clothing, washing up the puncture marks so they didn't get infected along with the rest of her body before drying off and changing into fresh clothing, and when finished with that, she went to her meal at her bed, her brother doing much the same in his own room, though in a more grumbling manor then his sister, Gatling still not trusting Dorian, and also displeased with himself he really couldn't do anything for his sister, except briefly considering becoming what Dorian was if the man would make him one so he could do the same for his sister, though he quickly put that thought aside, at least for now, and went to his meal as well, stabbing the food roughly with his dinner fork.

Rose walked down the hallway and entered the room were Dorian now were chanching for bed:
"The children are settled in. Is there anything else I can do for you my lord?"
"No, that would be all... Just remember to keep a eye on them. The girl feels the diferent and knows it is best for them to stay. Her brother dose not. We would not like for him to kill her when he is trying to 'save' her, now would we. You are dismist."
Rose bowed and closed the doors again on the way out.

(I hope you dont mind day walkers. It is easier for him to obtain the money he now have and gives him more time to get to know the twins.)

(So long as they don't sparkle.)

While Rose consulted with Lord Dorian, Abigail crossed over from her bedroom and into her brother's, not wanting to be by herself in a strange place, and was instantly embraced and taken over to the bed with her brother, both of them tucking themselves in for a good night's rest, something they had hadn't for a long time. "I'm sorry." Gatling whispered, holding onto his cherished sister.

"For what?" Abby wondered, looking at her elder brother curiously, her body pressed up against his own warm mass, both of them for once full in the belly of hot food and drink.

"For this mess we're in." He replied, gently checking her temperature, touching her forehead and her cheeks and her neck with his palm, sighing in a bit of reluctant relief when she felt more normal then before they had gotten here.

"What mess is this? Please don't blame yourself." Abigail told him, looking up at him and smiling shyly at him.

(Oh god no! They are vampires not bratz.)

The wind had picked up outside the window and a lonsome own howed somewere in the night.
It was one of thouse nights you are happy to be inside, warm and safe.
The large house and its staff were quiet and asleep.

(That's good.)

Through out the night and the next day, a thunderstorm rolled in, keeping the twins awake a bit while they tried to sleep, and they woke the second night, feeling a bit fuzzy on where they were, but then remembered the night before, and Abigail gently touched her neck where the puncture marks had now scabbed over.

"Don't those hurt?" Gatling asked tiredly, rubbing his eyes, watching his sister as she touched the small wounds.

Abigail shrugged. "Kind of. I mean, they aren't too painful, but they do kind of ache." She looked over at her brother, having a feeling that Gatling and Dorian weren't going to get along, knowing her brother's very protective nature over her and pretty much anyone else.

There were a small knock on the door and then Rose walked inside:
"I thought I would find you in here Abigail. There is food waiting for you in the dinning hall just down the hallway. Once you are done Dorian would like to see you in his studie."

Status
Not open for further replies.