Survive #2

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
She was relieved when she saw that her bullets pierce through the beast. She probably shouldn't have done that while he was in the air, pouncing at her. The force of the blow of him landing on her knocked the wind out of her. She could feel that one or two of her ribs were cracked. It was making it painful for her to breath. She inched away as much as she could from his snapping jaw before he finally fell off of her, onto the ground. She inspected the wound and saw that the gashed were pretty deep. She watched as the tiger slowly faded away and looked away. She didn't like the way it was looking at her. As she looked down, she saw a trickle of blood pooling onto the ground. She felt her head, and found a pretty large gash on it from her fall. She couldn't even feel it until that moment. Her whole body was starting to throb, and she didn't feel like she could move. She put her gun in the back off her pants in case someone came by and tried to harm her, thinking that she was harmless. She would have a surprise for them. She stayed on the ground and closed her eyes, hoping that when she woke up, her pain would subside enough for her to continue her journey.

Four walked quietly and swiftly through the shrub of the jungle until he stumbled upon a girl with a wound on her head. That's a nasty wound Four thought to himself. He looked around to see what could have done this to her. He looked down beside her and noticed the tiger. Damn... Then he looked back at her...she was quite the attractive girl definitely. He couldn't stop staring at her. He was so overwhelmed with her looks he forgot to check if she was even alive. He immediately took a knee and felt her pulse. He felt her heart beating, which was a good sign. He pulled some cloth out of his pocket, the same he use to rap the bear skin around his leg, and rapped the cloth around her head. He waited there with her to make sure nothing came around to hurt her, and injure here even more than she was now. He kept an arrow in his bow, for he was ready to shoot anything that came up to them. He kept a sharp eye for anything moving or approaching.

The female watched him, eye brow raised. She ran a hand through her black hair, watching him fight the gators. Psycho, she thought. She just watched him. She had no fighting history that she knew of, yet there was a itch in her. There was some fight that wanted to come out. Her thoughts got wild suddenly as she tried to stop the urge to fight as well. What if after he kills the gators and the kill wouldn't satisfy him. She would be his next target. No sane man would run into the swamp after some gators. As he distracted the gator, she sneakily climbed down the tree without a sound or word. She ran back to the rocks, not caring about the noise now. She repeated as what she did before, climbing and scurrying up another vine. "Good luck! I'm rooting for you!" She called down to the man before taking off into the rain forest, following the river.

She knew what she had to do. She had to get to highland and that's exactly what she planned on doing. There would be abundance of water, food, and even medicines in the rain forest, she felt thankful to be stuck here and not in some dessert or tundra. After awhile she rubbed her stomach as it growled, she burned a lot of energy traveling through the thick mud. She took a small inhale in, and looked in the brush for something to eat. As she pulled the leafs apart she found a giant grasshopper. "This is going to be gross." She groans as she caught it in her hand, aiming just above it before it could escape her. "Now to behead this thing." She took out a arrow, and used the arrow to behead it. She wished for an easier weapon to work with and, almost like reading her mind, her caught something glimmering in the light. She forced down the grasshopper, gagging as she ate it before climbing up a tree just a bit. She grabbed the two objects and pulled them down. A pair of claws with dragon designs shimmered. "Well aren't you guys just beautiful." She purred.

Two smirked seeing the girl run. She must have thought he was insane for attacking the gators, maybe he was and just didn't know it but he didn't care. The second time the gator jumped he managed to kick in the arrow and killed the beast. 'Good thing these were small one's.' He thought to himself as he jumped down and grabbed the smallest one out of the three he killed and dragged it to dry land. He managed to start a fire after hundreds of tried with rocks and rubbing sticks. His arms were now tired but his prize would come soon enough. He cut a piece of meat off the gator and hung it over the fire on a stick which he had wedged into the ground on an angle so he could hang the meet off it. He put some green vegetation onto it causing smoke and let it cook while he sat back and waited. He was relaxed, not aware of the dangers on this island. Yes, no animal will head towards fire but a person or some other type of creature just might....

He had managed to hang several more pieces over the fire while he waited and kept a steady supply of green vegetation... not that it was hard, the stuff was everywhere. The first piece had finally finished and he started to chew on the tough piece of meat wishing he had remembered to tenderize it. It was also to late for the other pieces as well but he would remember for next time. At least he had something to chew on. He put the rest of it in his small bag and leaned back on the tree watching as the smoke slowly disappeared.

Two's fire in the swamp, which he had assumed would not attract animals, happened to be the perfect source of heat for cold blooded animals. Such as the pit viper which had silently curled up for warmth roughly ten feet from Two.

Eight nodded. "Same here, is it eight? My number is eig-" He cut short as he heard something rustling nearby. He scanned the area around them although there was nothing to be seen, yet. He slowly rose, pulling his chain blade from his waist and hooking his finger through the loop. He looked to the man next to him and gave a curt nod. "Something's not right." Eight said, just as there was a shuffling sound like something running through the brush across in front of them

While she slept, she could feel hands on her. She wanted to wake up instantly, but her eyes just didn't want to open. They weighed a ton. She stayed there and just waited for some type of blow. It never came. Instead she felt something wrap around her head tightly. 'What the hell is this person doing?' After a couple minutes, she finally found the strength to open her eyes. She found herself looking at the back of a man with a bow. Why was he just standing there? She struggles to prop herself up against the tree, but was finally able to stand on her feet. "Um, you with the bow, what are you doing standing there?"

Two continued to slowly chew on the chunk of meat he had smoked, it was good to pass time while he wondered what the hell he was doing here. He sat up and took the rest of the meat down when he noticed a large snake by the fire. He reached for his throwing ax figuring it would be an easy kill and help insure if safety, but he had forgotten to retrieve it from the alligator and he frowned. He would either have to wait it out or use his sword, he was by far no snake master and couldn't control it or confuse it... at least not something this size, and snakes tend to be fast creatures when attacking... it would prove to be difficult to attack it. He looked over to see the alligator with his throwing ax laying on the rock where it had died. If it moved, he would move.

The viper reared its head back at Two's sudden movements, ready to strike. Though after a moment the snake relaxed a bit and laid its head back down, keeping its eyes on Two in case the man should pose a threat. As is the case of most snakes visiting campsites, it was not there to harm the camper, it was simply drawn there by the heat of the fire and wanted to get warm.

She fit the claws on her hands, a perfect fit. She grinned at her good fortune but still her set of weapons felt incomplete. She glanced at the bow, which at the same design as the claws. She headed back close toward the river and started up again. There was still a lot of time left to travel before she would need to set up camp. She stopped here and there to think of the past, still her mind was blank. Had she always lived in this jungle? Why was she in that tree? Why did she think trying to befriend gators was a good idea? Her head swam with questions but she quickly shook it off. She couldn't just space out like that. Not in a place like this.

"No...." Seven said softly, dropping the chained dagger on his right hand and twisting it slowly, gripping the other dagger in his left hand. "My number is Seven." He didn't like it when he couldn't see something; but what was worse, is that he didn't know how far whatever it was actually was. His hearing was all kinds of messed up, he knew it wasn't normal to hear stuff miles away. If Eight had seen pirates, then who knew what other life was here. Anything was possible now.

Eight squatted low, waiting for whatever it was to attack. His chained blade protruding from the back of his hand, arm crossing his chest. He sat there for a few minutes, nothing happened. Just as he stood up straight there was a loud crack and a small tree leaned in their direction. "Jump!" Eight leaped to one side as the tree cam down on their position. He didn't like the looks of this situation. Whatever was out there was smart, and strong enough to topple a tree. He shook his head and crouched down on all fours, his eye piercing through the brush to find what it was to no avail. the brush was tall and thick. The odds did not look favorable.

Seven would have jumped, really, but something else in him moved first. The twisting blade in his hand shot out, burring into a branch ten feet above him and he swung himself up easily, as if he'd done it before. He crouched on the branch, blade now free from the limb and twisting in his hand again, same steady pace. His improved eyes scanned the ground and trees, waiting, watching. It was his hearing that made him move next. "Watch your back!" He yelled, jumping down and bowling over Eight just as another tree fell. He stood, twisting the blade again, watching the trees.

Four turned around and smiled sweetly. "Just protecting you is all...oh hey don't get up...that wound looks pretty bad," he said. Four was surprised on how nice her eyes were. She was a very attractive girl. "I-I mean...if that's okay with you." He heard a ruffle in the bushes and squinted. "There's something in that bush..." Four aimed his bow in the direction of the bush and waited.

The female pushed through the heavy and thick plants that started forming around the river. She growled, slicing through plants with the claws like a maniac. "I love these things!" She exclaimed before continuing on her way. Eventually she made it to a clearing. She takes a seat on a rock there, catching her breath. She looked at her clothes, as they were sticking to her tight making her feel much hotter and also made her clothes a lot heavier. She wiped some mud off her face as she looked into the river at her reflection. She looked worse for wears, but at least it showed her progress. Progress meant everything to her right now. As she was looking in the river, she caught sight of a decent looking fish. She grinned like crazy, reaching her arm up. At the right time she scooped out a fish and stabbed her claws into it before it could struggle to get back into the water. "Now to cook this son of a bitch." She grins.

"Oh well thank you for looking after me." She says while she keeps herself propped up against the tree. She still didn't trust her legs enough to support her by themselves. "I need to make them work or I'm afraid that they'll meet want to work again," she says with a small grin. She couldn't understand why he was looking at her weirdly. Was he afraid that she would pass out any second? Yea, that was probably it. She sighed as she heard the rustling in the bushes. She didn't feel like dealing with another tiger or anything for that matter. Keeping herself propped up against the tree, she took out the gun from the back of her pants and whispered to herself, 'Please don't let it be another tiger.'

Four holds his breath and pulls back. He watches a squirrel scamper out and stare at him. Four lowers his bow and sighs in relief. Four turned around "It's fine it was just a squ...." he was cut off by the surprise on his face, because of the gun. Well....cute and hostile...seems like a perfect girl to me. he though to himself. "So you do fight huh??? Well I honestly think we should stick together out here...I don't know how I got here, but I can definitely use all the help I can get around here. You mind if I carry you? We can probably find some place or someone who can help you," he said offering a hand.

Eight rolled out and back to all fours again. He jumped over to the tree that had just been felled and launches off of it up into the tree he had been leaning on just earlier. His agility was ridiculous, though he didn't have time to speculate on that fact at the moment. He scanned the area, then something caught his eye, a spot of brown moving through the brush off to the left. He watched it carefully as it circled around them, waiting for it to show itself. The beast stopped at another tree and reared up to reveal that it was a massive bear. It splintered the trunk of the tree with a slash of its powerful paw, then grabbed it and pulled in their direction, it's weight easily snapping through what was left of the trunk as the tree fell. "It's a... It's a big ass fucking bear!" He called out in warning to the other man.

((Bed time, school tomorrow))

Eleven laughs as she watches the squirrel scamper out of the bushes. She doubled over in pain, forgetting about her ribs. "Dammit!" She says through clenched teeth. She put the revolver back in its place and faces the man. She shrugs her good shoulder nonchalantly at his question and nods. "I honestly have no other choice. I'm practically walking meat right now in my condition." She gave him a look when he asked him if he could carry her. Than man was kind of strange, but she just shrugged it off and thought that he was just trying to look out for her. "Um, sure," she gives him one of her hands. His were pretty rough, but soft at the same time. If that was even possible. "But be careful, please? I feel like any suden movements will break my ribs in half."

For some reason, Eight's words only made Seven smirk. A bear? It was a bear doing all this damage? This might actually be fun. "Double team." Seven said, looking up at eight, the chain-blade in his hand twisting faster and whistling again. "You go high, I'll go low. Meet in the middle." He chuckled, looking at where the third tree had fell and saying softly, "Come on, carnivore, come on..."

Four nodded with a smile. He reached down and picked her holding her carriage style. He started to jog through the wilderness being careful not to cause any kind of motion sickness to the girl. Four made sure to keep his eyes peeled for anyone or anything threatening. He jogged swiftly and quietly. After running for a while he approached a rather small, but still modern village. There had to be someone there who could help. He smiled a little and rushed to the village.