Supernatural Party

"It's called reaper force. It's a move that is automatically used when The tip of the pole that is substituted for the scythe blade hits someone. It's A move that can slowly start deteriorating muscles around it. I can also use a dark aura to trail attack the circle. Basically. Like a punch. I couldn't let you get hurt because of something I did. It would be very rude." He bowed politely. "By the way. My name is landon. And you are?" He smiled. He was glad he made it in time.

"I am known as Void. " She smiled back at him, so he was more of a dark type. again she created a slight shadow around her pupil, making the grayish iris appear again. "I take it you're a reaper then...? " She had finished her drink some time ago and didn't really bother to get another glass for she was not thirsty. she looked past him for a few seconds at Flare as he burned some random things, well better do it outside then inside. She let out a somewhat relieved sigh. "Thank you for stopping the little... fight you had with him. "

He smiled. "Yes I am a reaper. And don't mention it. Like literally don't mention it. I want to put something like that behind me. I should also apologize for my actions. I am a bit drunk you see." He was very woozy. But he was very good at keeping composure. He took one of Void's hand and kissed the back of it. "And I am always happy to be of service to a beautiful lady." He was very elegant. Sometimes dramatic, Especially when he was drunk. He looked at her and winked with a sly smile.

"I've noticed that.... " She chuckled soft pulling her hand back again her cheeks a soft red blush on them. She was getting a bit tired of doing nothing. Though, she liked the way he talked although it might be just a bit too cheesy. Maybe you could call him a gentleman compared to Flare. Why did she stick around him again...? For the shadows he created or for trying to hold him back when needed. She caught herself staring at Landon and quickly shook her head picking a glass of what looked like non alcoholic orange juice. "You're a good talker. "

He smiled "What me? No, I couldn't possibly be That much of a conversationalist." He said with a sarcastic innocence. "All it takes is a little bit of practice." He Now found that his glass was full again and he was taking a nice soft sip. "It was very nice to meet you. It's all ways nice to have someone to talk too." He felt comfortable now. Or was it the alcohol?

Meanwhile, Flare had been steadily getting more bold with his flames, shooting them into the air and combining them with punches and kicks. It proved quite therapeutic, and within minutes he headed back inside, his broad, confident grin back up at full force. Void was busy, he noticed, and so was Landon, so he walked back over to Imogen and smiled at her. "Sorry about the fight, sweetheart, I got a little carried away. You know what it's like, right? Fire can't be tamed that easily." He laughed a bit. "It's all cool now, though." Knowing that it wouldn't be a good idea to take a sip from a glass of wine he'd left all by itself for a while, he started towards the bar. "Can I get you a drink?"

He was looking at her smiling genuinely. He enjoyed conversation. He loved to talk to people actually. "So Ms. Void, Can I presume you are taken? If so I might be in a bit of a bind. Flirting with this lovely young lady." He winked again.

"Damn Landon, you think you would have learned something from that fight you almost had with flare." Kay said through gritted teeth as his head shifted into an elongated triangle pointing downwards. Thank God she cant see how much im blushing right now, the ice spirit thought.

Landon looked at this new character with an eyebrow raised. Who was this guy? "Um, excuse me? Do I know you? And why does it sound as if your threatening me to back off?" He looked at him evenly, expression blank. Landon wash't scared. He sort of just was trying to figure who the hell this guy was.

(AHHHH 'm back oh my god, sorry gais..)

"I... it's fine." Imogen said to Flare, a little shaken up. "I understand you have quite a fiery streak," she said, looking into his eyes, a twinkle in her own. She grinned and filled her wine glass again, taking another sip. "I'm sorry about the whole argument though, I don't want to be the center of anything like that." She eyed him, and smiled wider, igniting another little flame with a snap of her fingers. "Wwant to go outside? Maybe play with fire? I bet we could get a bonfire started and we could bring this shindig outside. I could be wrong, but I think there's a beautiful garden out back."

She glanced to Landon as she said this, giving him a somewhat apologetic and yet, grateful look, for not letting this escalate earlier.

"I'm not taken actually.... " She said with some sort of nervous smile.

It was then that she heard Kay's voice. Not again.... She shook her head and picked a small silver watch from her pocket. Her head turned and she immediately moved to one of the more shady corners of the room practically disappearing from sight. If it was going to turn out into a fight she would step in again if not she would probably just stay there in the shadows.

"Look, I am sorry. but I don't have a clue what you are talking about...." He looked at void as if to say Then who the hell is this? he was tired. he patted the man on the back. "Sorry but. I have no interest in starting a fight. thank you.

She noticed his look and shrugged slightly leaning with her back against the wall and drinking some of the juice. Sometimes it looked as if she melted together with the shadow her eyes standing out with their somewhat odd color.

"Is there?" Flare asked, picturing the glow of the flames dancing off of the flowers and trees and benches and what have you. He was plenty calm enough to keep himself from burning the garden down, so he imagined both he and Imogen would have fun. Plus, he'd get to spend a little...quality time with her; of that he was sure. The redhead poured himself a fresh glass of wine, took a sip, and nodded. "Sounds like fun."

Kay made extra sure that his face was clear of all features and as flat as possible before looking at void then back at Landon. "I was trying to flirt with her." He said quietly to Landon."And I was about to turn on the charm but then you started flirting with her.........Don't do that."

He sighed. "I am sorry. But, if I may add so boldly. You had your chance to flirt but, you chose to wait, You showed no signs of interest. I had not even planned on flirting with the lovely young woman. But it just led that way. I was always taught that when you had an opportunity, seize it, before it is too late. She said she was single anyway. And I don't believe you can just call 'dibs' on a girl like that. They have a say in this as well. And for you to just come up here aggressively is unacceptable. I do not wish to fight, but I do suggest you back off."

Void pushed her back against the wall then molt together with it's shadow. She was the shadow. The shadow came loose from the big one and extended towards the door, her body reforming outside. She had managed to take the glass with her while forming into a shadow.

He sighed walking away. He did not want to talk to this guy, so he ignored him. He took another glass. This was maybe his... tenth? He walked around, he was utterly exhausted with all these guys trying to get in his face. He was done. He walked outside and sat on his motorbike. The shadows swirled forming the never stopping wheels. The shouts heard in the tires. This was demon spirits constantly moving, forming the wheels.

Void started to walk away from the party, it was maybe a bit early to leave but if guys would just keep fighting there was no fun to it. Her hand extended towards a shadow and she was sucked into it to appear close to where Landon had started his bike. She smiled a bit gave a slight nod and shot away her lower body nothing more than a whirling shadow.

He started to ride off, the trail of black flames on the ground, that soon faded. He rode down the road on his bike. The shadows of reaper clothing soon forming his body. And then the bike flew. And he sailed into the air and made it stop. He raised his hood and looked out. e was looking around to see what was going on.